View Full Version : Dissing E.B??

hiphopthug95rip
03-29-2007, 08:21 PM
check this article out.

http://blogs.sohh.com/sohhleftcoast/2007/03/eazye_eb_like_father_like_daug.html

Ruthless5150
03-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Same way how i exactly I feel
But its just "my opinion" but frost might diss me again.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
03-29-2007, 08:46 PM
I agree.

eazy mutherfuckin me
03-29-2007, 08:47 PM
i didnt read it cuz it was too long so what happen basicly cuz i cant read that long

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
03-29-2007, 08:49 PM
its only 5 paragraphs. the rest are just comments.

ogloco
03-29-2007, 09:06 PM
I AGREE with the article, 8) rich little bitch, she is and also looks like a brat (doll)

FROST
03-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Smh..

Ouija
03-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Smh..

ShaTheTruth
03-29-2007, 09:46 PM
SMH a damn shame I understand where they are coming from but I'm sure she has a bright future ahead of her if she stays in her lane and be her self u know how the music Industry can change an artist she wants to continue her father legacy much love and respect to her. THem comments are hard body...

RuthlessG
03-29-2007, 09:53 PM

desi-hitman
03-29-2007, 11:28 PM

ahahahhah are you the ugly fat kid in that kronik 187 diss video???? ahahahaha your one ugly motherfucker man...

but neways...i agree with that article....fuck eb

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
03-30-2007, 12:18 AM

ahahahhah are you the ugly fat kid in that kronik 187 diss video???? ahahahaha your one ugly motherfucker man...

but neways...i agree with that article....fuck eb

:lol:

desi-hitman
03-30-2007, 12:38 AM
lolll

hiphopthug95rip
03-30-2007, 12:42 AM

lol. why would he diss ya for posting your opinion.
if he has been i think he needs ta chill.
just keep shit peacefull fellaz, ok!

Opazo
03-30-2007, 05:47 AM
fuck'um! EB is cool I support her 100%... but I understand that people are mad at her cuz she got money....

the devils son in law
03-30-2007, 05:54 AM
the comments agaisnt Eazy And EB are too harsh

give her a chance b4 slagging her off

come back in a year and u lot will be dickridin her i bet

FROST
03-30-2007, 08:57 AM
They dissing her like if shes goin to be rapping about been from the streets or been from compton or killing people... NO SHE SAID IT HER SELF shes gonna sing ..but still is inspired by her dad (and some rapping)

The one that faggot from SOHH.com should be dissing is LIL E

He took his fathers name so it can get peoples attention

Each year he remakes his father shit.

He came from the same dad SO HE MUST HAD MONEY

HE AINT ALL THAT

md in ireland
03-30-2007, 09:48 AM
well shes getting attention the right way anyways

dopeman
03-30-2007, 10:23 AM
i remember when EAZY-E first came out....PPL HATED EAZY-E

UpInFlamez
03-30-2007, 10:24 AM
sum1 always has an asshole opinion about eazy or his kids..

like eazy use to say atleast they talkin 8) :twisted:

dopeman
03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
sum1 always has an asshole opinion about eazy or his kids..

like eazy use to say atleast they talkin 8) :twisted:

exactly^^^^....real talk....he always said fuck em...he even said fuck the fans!

BONESTA
03-30-2007, 10:28 AM
i only disrespect her for dissin tomica that she stole all eazy-e money but how come her first car is a fuckin porsche cayman :shock: :shock: and she lives in a huge mansion :shock: :shock: fuckin fake brat all that tomica dissin was just 2 get attention :evil: :evil:

UpInFlamez
03-30-2007, 10:38 AM
i only disrespect her for dissin tomica that she stole all eazy-e money but how come her first car is a fuckin porsche cayman :shock: :shock: and she lives in a huge mansion :shock: :shock: fuckin fake brat all that tomica dissin was just 2 get attention :evil: :evil:

i hear you on that..^^ its obvious tomica didnt spend all the money.. i think shes using tomica as an excuse to sell records (whenever hers comes out)

FROST
03-30-2007, 12:01 PM

You ever thought eazy fucked a rich lady? huh smart guy? cause eazys money wouldnt last her 12 years. to be rich in a mansion. Cause it wouldnt be fair if he gave all the money to erin.. i sware... man THINK

if you fucked a rich lady she has your kid you give her soem money when you die. your kid grows up the mom is rich buys her a car ..she stoled your money?... SMH

compton_E
03-30-2007, 12:07 PM
HIS MONEYS PROLLY BEEN MAKIN MONEY JUS STITTIN IN A BANK SO THEY ALL PROLLY CUD LIVE OFF IT

desi-hitman
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
ok like the article said eb wright wants attention...shes a whore...and people dont hate her cuz she has money...people hate her cuz shes a spoiled ugly whore who thinks shes nuts...12th anniversary of eazy-e...wuts lil eazy doin??? not sure...wut was eb doing??? talking about her new cd that shes gonna bring out....she's the one using her dad to become more popular in the music world or wutever....and to whoever said that lil eazys the one using his dads name to become famous, your a fool....he did that cuz hes part of the next generation and he wants to carry on his dads name u fuckn moron...to carry on his legacy...i mean put it this way...the younger generation look at eazy-e and be like ohhh thats lil eazys dad....the little guys some of em dont know eazy-e and lil eazys there spreading his name n shit....and wuts eb doing??? making super sweet sixteens bitching at elders and acting hardcore....

1) shes ugly
2) shes a whore
3) she using her popz name for fame
4) she has a big head
5) fuck ne1 hating on lil eazy

dopeman
03-30-2007, 01:59 PM
ok like the article said eb wright wants attention...shes a whore...and people dont hate her cuz she has money...people hate her cuz shes a spoiled ugly whore who thinks shes nuts...12th anniversary of eazy-e...wuts lil eazy doin??? not sure...wut was eb doing??? talking about her new cd that shes gonna bring out....she's the one using her dad to become more popular in the music world or wutever....and to whoever said that lil eazys the one using his dads name to become famous, your a fool....he did that cuz hes part of the next generation and he wants to carry on his dads name u fuckn moron...to carry on his legacy...i mean put it this way...the younger generation look at eazy-e and be like ohhh thats lil eazys dad....the little guys some of em dont know eazy-e and lil eazys there spreading his name n shit....and wuts eb doing??? making super sweet sixteens bitching at elders and acting hardcore....

1) shes ugly
2) shes a whore
4) she has a big head

ummmm...are u on crack lol...u guys are fuckin immature..wtf is wrong with u guys...pathetic ....Lil Eazy-E & Erin are trying to keep EAZY-E's legacy alive & here your dissing "EB" who's also trying to Keep Eazy's Legacy alive ....the only reason u fuckers are dissing EB is cuz she's fuckin female....the only reason u like Lil Eazy-E is cuz he's male...u guys are fuckin morons grow the fuck up...man if eazy-e was alive today he'd be supporting his daughter & the rest of his children....like EAZY-E said "Fuck The Fans" & I say Fuck SOHH.COM!

& ERIN "EB" WRIGHT will always be more important to ERIC "EAZY-E" WRIGHT than any of u fuckers

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/cms8484/l_f8ef80b41e81779d555f9c4f87b612e1.jpg

& i know the truth will hurt!

let the DOPEMAN dissing begin

The End

Opazo
03-30-2007, 02:26 PM
I agree with DOPEMAN I support EB and Lil E n Baby E 100% man they are only tryin to keep tha legacy alive foe us fans..... yupp Fuck Tha Fans!
foe all y'all E.B. hataz:

y'all only mad foe her riches/
cuz she looks better then ya bitches

8) :lol:

rickyknoccout
03-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Agree with dopeman 100%

desi-hitman
03-30-2007, 03:28 PM
dopeman ur an idiot lol...im not being sexist...im just saying that she has no respect and cant get any fans....your supporting her only cuz u talk to her....lol

Ruthless5150
03-30-2007, 04:55 PM

You ever thought eazy fucked a rich lady? huh smart guy? cause eazys money wouldnt last her 12 years. to be rich in a mansion. Cause it wouldnt be fair if he gave all the money to erin.. i sware... man THINK

if you fucked a rich lady she has your kid you give her soem money when you die. your kid grows up the mom is rich buys her a car ..she stoled your money?... SMH
Why do you always fight against someones opinion. Christ man, get a fucking life..&
Dopeman, your lameeee

Ouija
03-30-2007, 05:04 PM

1) shes ugly
2) shes a whore
4) she has a big head

ummmm...are u on crack lol...u guys are fuckin immature..wtf is wrong with u guys...pathetic ....Lil Eazy-E & Erin are trying to keep EAZY-E's legacy alive & here your dissing "EB" who's also trying to Keep Eazy's Legacy alive ....the only reason u fuckers are dissing EB is cuz she's fuckin female....the only reason u like Lil Eazy-E is cuz he's male...u guys are fuckin morons grow the fuck up...man if eazy-e was alive today he'd be supporting his daughter & the rest of his children....like EAZY-E said "Fuck The Fans" & I say Fuck SOHH.COM!

& ERIN "EB" WRIGHT will always be more important to ERIC "EAZY-E" WRIGHT than any of u fuckers

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/cms8484/l_f8ef80b41e81779d555f9c4f87b612e1.jpg

The End
werd!! I agree 100% I couldnt have said it better 8)

desi-hitman
03-30-2007, 06:19 PM
you guys are all fags...if u saw her u would run to her and offer to lick her clit LOL if i saw her i would look right through her...cuz thats wut she is

ogloco
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Some one has a crush on EB :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dam all protective and shit, why don't you just marry her :lol:

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
03-30-2007, 06:41 PM
damn. people are hard-headed. to clear shit up on my part(even though ive made it clear as possible every time). i dont hate on erin for being rich. the last thing i care about is money. i hate her for being a rude, disrespectful, selfish, smug, self-centered, head-up-her-ass, inconsiderate, whiny, unsatisfiable little girl. just because the earliest days of her existence started off in Eazy's nut sack doesn't make you king/queen shit. as far as her music goes. i dont really care because i dont like those new R&B songs that talk about the same shit. before her going on sweet 16, i didnt have anything against her. i never supported her. i never hated her. i never liked her. she was just like any other person i dont care about or hate. for example, russel crowe , i dont like him or hate him. hes just there.

like i give a fuck about what gender erin is or if shes Eazy's daughter. good that shes trying to keep Eazy's legacy alive. but acting like a bitch and treating people like shit doesn't go with it.
so basically i never cared about erins music career. i dont listen to new shit so i dont care.

ogloco
03-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Ok, if you buy EB's CD you should buy Paris Hilton's CD too :lol: They are basically the same thing. :wink:

NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
03-30-2007, 09:18 PM
wtfff its impossible to hear different opinions from people over here at this forum!! theres always one correct answer in threads like this. if you hate EB and express how you feel about her all hell breaks loose, and people start dissing each other. :?

FROST
03-30-2007, 09:58 PM

Why do you always fight against someones opinion. Christ man, get a fucking life..&
Dopeman, your lameeee

I need a life? Lmfaooooo dawg i got a job .. i had a girl till i broke u with her yesterday i got money i have everything you dont have.

And dopeman is lame huh? ..This is coming form a guy who said HELL SUCK A TRANNY AS LONG AS HE HAS A PUSSY ... OR THE ONE THAT SAID THAT HE DONT CARE IF CIERA USE TO BE A MAN THAT HE WILL STILL EAT HER OUT

you lame fat racist homosexual wigger

desi-hitman
03-30-2007, 09:58 PM
lol im not hating on ne1 im just saying

eb is gay, has no respect and is not gonna have any fans at all....not that she has any now but i mean after her cd...she still wont have any fans....lol shes an ugly bitch with a big head who needs a face lift

FROST
03-30-2007, 10:02 PM
EB aint ugly... You wat ugly look at one of them raping sluts from "KNOCC ON WOOD"

EB is not a whore. find out what word means before calling her that

I was tlaking to EB last night and she said HATE HERRRR she told me to dont bother talkign back because you cant be famous with out your haters.

SO GOOOO ON AND HATEEEEEEEE

SHE DOSNT GIVE 1 FUCK!!!

ogloco
03-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I was talking to her last night too and she told me that she is just trying to sing and trying to make a quick buck of his fathers legacy. She told me, well if lil e can do it, why not me. I asked her who was her biggest competition and she told me it was Paris Hilton. She also said that she will be releasing a tape, just like her competitor Paris to get free publicity. She is doing all she can to rip people off. So be on the look out for that night vision tape :lol:

JOESETH12
03-30-2007, 10:25 PM
YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ON EAZY-ECPT.COM IF YOU DONT LIKE EAZY-E OR HIS KIDS THIS IS A EAZY-E FAN SITE SO FUCK ALL HATERZ
:x

FROST
03-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Lol EAZY-E site. i dont like LIL E and im here but i do agree

FUCK THE HATERS

Ouija
03-31-2007, 02:11 AM
foe real.. certain muthaphukkaz on hurr like ta spread trouble ta EVERY FUCCIN THREAD!! iight look this iz all I gotta say.. I respect erbodies opinion but at tha same time ppl aint respectin mine or whoeva else that support EB.. then tha dissin ppl come in foe no damn reason juss because sumbody dont have tha same opinion az u.. anywayz I support her 100%.. dont get on tha internet trippin wit me Cuzz like I said we on tha internet.. anybody can talk all shit if they want but ima put a lil notice out that I aint inta all tha talkin shit on a forum.. so respect my damn opinion.. i'll buy her CD.. i'll by Lil Eazyz CD.. i'll buy that "Truth Exposed" DVD she got comin out.. iont giva fucc.. I'll do it foe support.. not juss support but Cuzz I prolly like them az a artist :roll: and um ta tha statement made "Some one had a crush on EB dam all protective and shit, why don't you just marry her." juss Cuzz u support sombody or like thurr music doesnt mean u wanna marry that person.. if so then half of u disrespectful fuccz woulda been tried ta propose ta Eazy-E

FROST
03-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Like the words came flying out of my mouth ...thanks

Opazo
03-31-2007, 02:44 AM

Dopeman, your lameeee

I need a life? Lmfaooooo dawg i got a job .. i had a girl till i broke u with her yesterday i got money i have everything you dont have.

And dopeman is lame huh? ..This is coming form a guy who said HELL SUCK A TRANNY AS LONG AS HE HAS A PUSSY ... OR THE ONE THAT SAID THAT HE DONT CARE IF CIERA USE TO BE A MAN THAT HE WILL STILL EAT HER OUT

you lame fat racist homosexual wigger

LMFAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is coming form a guy who said HELL SUCK A TRANNY AS LONG AS HE HAS A PUSSY ... OR THE ONE THAT SAID THAT HE DONT CARE IF CIERA USE TO BE A MAN THAT HE WILL STILL EAT HER OUT
LMFAO!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShaTheTruth
03-31-2007, 08:09 AM
First off all why in the hell u all calling each other out and disrespecting each other..
Those comments on Sohh.com are those people opinions they know nothing about her only what she dish out with that drama. But any way I see she trying to keep her father legacy her way and her brother is doing it his way. Itís only right is not to Judge a book by itís cover unless we all see whatís real ..And the only thing thatís real and should mean something to all of US is EAZYE is getting recongize not only through the people who know him but through his children.. You all should try not to be so hard body all the time I know at times I go hard and I speak whatever is on my mind but this thread is out of control for no damn reason ENOUGH SAID

Ouija
03-31-2007, 03:02 PM
First off all why in the hell u all calling each other out and disrespecting each other..
Those comments on Sohh.com are those people opinions they know nothing about her only what she dish out with that drama. But any way I see she trying to keep her father legacy her way and her brother is doing it his way. Itís only right is not to Judge a book by itís cover unless we all see whatís real ..And the only thing thatís real and should mean something to all of US is EAZYE is getting recongize not only through the people who know him but through his children.. You all should try not to be so hard body all the time I know at times I go hard and I speak whatever is on my mind but this thread is out of control for no damn reason ENOUGH SAID
EXACLY!!!

ogloco
03-31-2007, 05:57 PM
I heard that when you buy her cd you get a bonus, for all the fans, an exclusive peek.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/11/25/news/economy/black_friday_toys/brat_close.jpg

Ouija
03-31-2007, 10:27 PM
umm.. shut up ::)

FROST
03-31-2007, 11:08 PM
I heard that when you buy her cd you get a bonus, for all the fans, an exclusive peek.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/11/25/news/economy/black_friday_toys/brat_close.jpg

You aint even funny...

ogloco
04-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Ok, let me try again

Q. Why does EB smile during lightning storms?
A. She thinks pictures are being taken. ;D

Opazo
04-01-2007, 03:09 PM
::) u aint funny

Ouija
04-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Ok, let me try again

*crickets*

desi-hitman
04-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Ok, let me try again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

dopeman
04-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Ok, let me try again

LAME JOKE!

FROST
04-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Lame people say lame jokes ... and lame people laugh at lame jokes.

dopeman
04-01-2007, 08:08 PM

yup...lil kids these days i tell ya will never grow up

Ouija
04-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Ok, let me try again

LAME JOKE!
yes it iz

ogloco
04-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Well I actually contacted Simon Cowell from American Idol to get a non bias opinion on EB, I showed him the myspace page were she has her songs and this is what he said

ďIf your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning."

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
04-02-2007, 11:24 AM
damn whenever somebody expresses their opinion they gotta catch the bullshit from somebody else PMS. if you like erin thats fine. if you dont thats fine. but if you do like erin and dont agree with the "haterz" dont be dripping your menstrual blood on the people who dont like her. im not gonna say any names because they will just bitch more and im not trying to hear their bullshit because it does nothing for me.

FROST
04-02-2007, 11:49 AM
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

There you go you express your "thoughts" and we express our "thoughts" about your "thoughts" ...so it aint called "bitching" ..cause if it was "bitching" ..wouldnt that be what your doing right now?

dopeman
04-02-2007, 11:55 AM

There you go you express your "thoughts" and we express our "thoughts" about your "thoughts" ...so it aint called "bitching" ..cause if it was "bitching" ..wouldnt that be what your doing right now?

lol...real talk right there

Ouija
04-02-2007, 04:12 PM

lol...real talk right there
LOL!!! wuzz he addressin us??

Ruthless5150
04-04-2007, 12:18 PM

xD
Lmao
Another reason to make me laugh.
But that was a great joke. :)

FROST
04-04-2007, 12:42 PM
lol...

NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
04-04-2007, 04:41 PM
damn whenever somebody expresses their opinion they gotta catch the bullshit from somebody else PMS. if you like erin thats fine. if you dont thats fine. but if you do like erin and dont agree with the "haterz" dont be dripping your menstrual blood on the people who dont like her. im not gonna say any names because they will just bitch more and im not trying to hear their bullshit because it does nothing for me.

AGREE.

FROST
04-04-2007, 08:23 PM

Realest talk i heard in a while

ShaTheTruth
04-04-2007, 09:23 PM

fuck what u heard I'm address you! I don't care for her at all but when a thread is getting out of control for no damn reason I have the right to say what ever I want.. As for bitching some must be buzzing in your head for your ass to saying people are going to BItch more.. you shouldn't respond then..enough said I'm not picking a fight with you I'm Just stating my opinion to your response feel free to Quote this...

Supernova
04-04-2007, 10:56 PM

1) shes ugly
2) shes a whore
4) she has a big head

The End
You really summed it up correctly...Eazy did care about his fans,but I'm sure his children would be more important to him than ANYTHING...so people need to stop hatin'on Erin and Lil E I support them
Ruthless 4 Life!

Ouija
04-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Ruthless 4 Life!

Supernova
04-04-2007, 11:52 PM
If Eazy was here,and u'r his fans,you probably would not diss his kids.

dopeman
04-05-2007, 01:27 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS INDEEEEEEEED! & hey supernova eazy did say "Fuck The Fans"

check it out now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--jt4oGsiMs

Ouija
04-05-2007, 01:32 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS INDEEEEEEEED! & & hey supernova eazy did say "Fuck The Fans"

check it out now:

lol I forgot about that :D

ShaTheTruth
04-05-2007, 06:50 PM

check it out now:

Trouble maker

dopeman
04-05-2007, 11:42 PM

check it out now:

Trouble maker

ummm okay...how am i a trouble maker...when im speaking the truth lol...look @ the video...EAZY says FUCK THE FANS anywayz lol

ShaTheTruth
04-06-2007, 09:50 PM

check it out now:

Trouble maker

here a gift for you sweetie

http://i19.tinypic.com/2dslspc.gif

ummm okay...how am i a trouble maker...when im speaking the truth lol...look @ the video...EAZY says FUCK THE FANS anywayz lol

Ouija
04-06-2007, 09:57 PM
LOL!!!!!

NBKKBN
04-18-2007, 10:44 AM
fuck'um! EB is cool I support her 100%... but I understand that people are mad at her cuz she got money....

People are not mad at here because she has money...ITS THE WAY SHE ACTS! I saw her on MTV's Sweet Sixteen and she acted like a typical spoiled, self-centered rich kid that has always been put on a pedestal and gotten everything she wanted. I wish her the best but she needs to be more humble.

Rosstam
04-28-2007, 02:47 AM
wtf she thinks she is??
her father worked hard 4 that $, and she thinks she is also talented like him,
i hate kids who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths

Rosstam
04-28-2007, 02:52 AM

if ez was here, would he kick EB's rich ass

deeeznutz
04-28-2007, 02:56 AM
wtf she thinks she is??
her father worked hard 4 that $, and she thinks she is also talented like him,
i hate kids who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths

WERD THE FUCK UP ...GO ON THE POST 'lil e sista and spit that shit too thunn

Dj Tagz
05-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Eazy-E worked hard hustlin 4 his family so thay could have a good life. what is wrong with that i put thay can suck my dick if there not down

EZ
06-19-2007, 01:19 PM

Yeah,I'd kick her ass! :D

O.G.
06-19-2007, 04:19 PM

Yeah,I'd kick her ass! :D

x2 :D

Ouija
06-19-2007, 04:38 PM
I got her bacc 8)

*Da Thuggish Ruggish*
06-19-2007, 05:03 PM
WOW YALL GOTTA LOOK FROM A GURL'S POINT A VIEW GURLS DO STUFF LIKE THAT WHEN THEY GOT THE MONEY ACT SPOILED AND ALL BIG HEADED An THINKIN THEY SUCH THE SHIT
ITS USUALLY GURLS WHO ACTS LIKE THAT DOE U REALLY DONT SEE ALOT OF DUDES ACTIN ALL BITCHY AND SHIT WHEN THEY GOT MONEY UNLESS THEY A LIL FAG BUT A DUDE MAY BRAG ABOUT WHAT HE GOT AND ALL BUT THATS USUALLY IT

RUTHLESS95
06-19-2007, 05:16 PM
sweet 16 is an act.... she aint like that in person... the times i seen her ... she is quiet and nice.

EFIL4RENAEB
06-19-2007, 07:59 PM
WOW YALL GOTTA LOOK FROM A GURL'S POINT A VIEW GURLS DO STUFF LIKE THAT WHEN THEY GOT THE MONEY ACT SPOILED AND ALL BIG HEADED An THINKIN THEY SUCH THE SHIT
ITS USUALLY GURLS WHO ACTS LIKE THAT DOE U REALLY DONT SEE ALOT OF DUDES ACTIN ALL BITCHY AND SHIT WHEN THEY GOT MONEY UNLESS THEY A LIL FAG BUT A DUDE MAY BRAG ABOUT WHAT HE GOT AND ALL BUT THATS USUALLY IT

i gotta agree wit u on dat homie
tha white onez are worse though!!nd tha onez who r born rich!!

O.G.
06-19-2007, 08:12 PM

lol i remember an episode wita adopted fat black girl..... she was tha biggest bitch ive seen in that show

NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
06-20-2007, 09:49 AM

lol i remember an episode wita adopted fat black girl..... she was tha biggest bitch ive seen in that show

HOLY SHIT MAN..THAT GIRL IS THE MOST FUCKING ANNOYING BRAT I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE LMFAO.

O.G.
06-20-2007, 02:19 PM
lol eb wasnt nowhere near as bratty as that fat ass.

Ouija
06-20-2007, 07:26 PM
u kno Watt tha funny thang about this shit iz I neva seen a sweet 16 episode...
I keep missin EB'z fuccin episode.. anybody got it??

zirak_90
06-20-2007, 09:03 PM
u kno Watt tha funny thang about this shit iz I neva seen a sweet 16 episode...
I keep missin EB'z fuccin episode.. anybody got it??

Me too, I've never seen an episode either. It seems like we have a lot of My SuperSweet 16 fans here. :D :D :D

LOL, just kidding, but how can I watch that EB episode? I've seen the trailer or whatever it was, but I wanna see the whole.

ThIzZmOnZtEr
06-20-2007, 09:54 PM
they zhould have it on mtv.com

Ouija
06-21-2007, 02:40 AM

tha whole episode or tha trailer?? Cuzz I aint even see tha trailer either :( dammit

zirak_90
06-21-2007, 02:56 AM

tha whole episode or tha trailer?? Cuzz I aint even see tha trailer either :( dammit

Just found it. I'm gonna watch it too now 8)
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1551169&vid=132103

Btw it's the whole episode

EDIT.
No that was just Part 1 of 3.

Part 2:
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1551169&vid=132105

Part 3:
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1551169&vid=132109

O.G.
06-21-2007, 03:21 AM
lol her mom look fucked up in there :D

zirak_90
06-21-2007, 03:30 AM
Just watched the whole episode and I can't really say that I liked Erin's personality. I don't wanna step to this Erin-Hating train but c'mon? She was bratty, snoby and terribly raised. But I don't blame her. I blame that ugly ass crackhead rat lookin bitch ass mom. How could Eazy fuck that bitch? I know Eazy don't chose after personality but she looked like a rat ffs! :D

Btw Yella said he released that album One Mo Nigga To Go not just to dedicate to Eazy and for himself, he said he was gonna give some of the money to Eazy's children to college. And judging by this episode and they all are like EB, then they're rich as hell so they definetily can afford college. I don't think Yella himself got that much money.

comptonog
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM
zirak calm the fuck down god dam im a bigger fucking fan then you are ive actually met eazy-e with my dad ive met lil e and eb so fuck off and im only 14 my dad new eazy-e faget

RIP eazy-e

Ouija
06-21-2007, 05:34 PM
^^^ hey I should be tellin YOU ta calm down :D

anywayz Zirak Much Propz homie

O.G.
06-21-2007, 05:39 PM
^^^ hey I should be tellin YOU ta calm down :D

:D

zirak_90
06-21-2007, 07:52 PM
zirak calm the fuck down god dam im a bigger fucking fan then you are ive actually met eazy-e with my dad ive met lil e and eb so fuck off and im only 14 my dad new eazy-e faget

RIP eazy-e

Ummm...

1. U tell me to calm down when u talk shit about me??
2. U are a bigger fan of Eazy E than me? Can I ask how u found that out?
3. U call me faggot over internet?? I don't think u would be that "brave" if u were infront of me...faggot.
4. Ur dad knew Eazy? *cough* yea right. He may have met him and Eazy saw him as a male groupie and if u are SO BIGGER FUCKING FAN THAN ME then u should know what Eazy thinks about male groupies. "I hate male groupies so shut the hell up". If u are a GREAT EAZY-E FAN then u should know that's from a song of him.

I'm gonna report this kid's "courage " to the moderators.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
06-21-2007, 08:04 PM

RIP eazy-e

Ummm...

1. U tell me to calm down when u talk shit about me??
2. U are a bigger fan of Eazy E than me? Can I ask how u found that out?
3. U call me faggot over internet?? I don't think u would be that "brave" if u were infront of me...faggot.
4. Ur dad knew Eazy? *cough* yea right. He may have met him and Eazy saw him as a male groupie and if u are SO BIGGER FUCKING FAN THAN ME then u should know what Eazy thinks about male groupies. "I hate male groupies so shut the hell up". If u are a GREAT EAZY-E FAN then u should know that's from a song of him.

I'm gonna report this kid's "courage " to the moderators.

haha funny shit brotha. this is true. i dont wanna jump back into the whole eb arguement again because a few months ago this website was all shit talk whenever erin was brought up. so i dont support here but im not gonna care if people do support her, im just tired of hearing the shit talk.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
06-21-2007, 08:06 PM

RIP eazy-e

your dad "knew" Eazy and lil e and erin. congratulations ::). you want a cookie?

Ouija
06-21-2007, 08:19 PM

RIP eazy-e

your dad "knew" Eazy and lil e and erin. congratulations ::). you want a cookie?
LOL!!!!
make sure itz Little Debbie'z Cookiez :D

ThIzZmOnZtEr
06-21-2007, 08:33 PM

RIP eazy-e

LOL!!!!
make sure itz Little Debbie'z Cookiez :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dopeman
06-21-2007, 08:40 PM

RIP eazy-e

i agree with you!...but u need chill comptonog..let them speak there own opinon..they have the right to speak there own opinons...there's too many erin haters on here!...but who cares what everyone else thinks...if u like erin then u like her...dont let other judge ur opinon on erin...as long as these fools keep talking about erin...haters or lovers its all good :D....bet you anything if eric wright was alive today he'd be supporting his daughter...and ERIN i know for fact does not act like that in person...i've talked to her...i know ppl who know her...and she sure does not act like that in real life..ppl have told me .if u meet her in real life...they would understand

I like Erin...i think she's very nice!...what u see on TV is fake!...its a damn show...They Probably Think WWF is real...SOrry WWE!

anyways...just calm down comptonog...just chill homie....I understand ur a fan of EAZY-E fan...but i dont think there such thing as being a bigger fan then others....i think we are all big fans...thats why we are here on EAZY-ECPT.COM...so just chill!

remember let others speak there own mind

i've supported ERIN & even backed her up but ppl keep dissing her u aint gonna get no where cuz there's always going to be haters & ppl have told me just stop arguing with haters...cuz its pointless...as long as u a true fan ..u keepin it real....dont let others change ur opinon...u can use ur own brain
anyways im out peace!

Ouija
06-21-2007, 08:46 PM

RIP eazy-e

i agree with you!...but u need chill comptonog..let them speak there own opinon..they have the right to speak there own opinons...there's too many erin haters on here!...but who cares what everyone else thinks...if u like erin then u like her...dont let other judge ur opinon on erin...as long as these fools keep talking about erin...haters or lovers its all good :D....bet you anything if eric wright was alive today he'd be supporting his daughter...and ERIN i know for fact does not act like that in person...i've talked to her...i know ppl who know her...and she sure does not act like that in real life..ppl have told me .if u meet her in real life...they would understand

I like Erin...i think she's very nice!...what u see on TV is fake!...its a damn show...They Probably Think WWF is real...SOrry WWE!

anyways...just calm down comptonog...just chill homie....I understand ur a fan of EAZY-E fan...but i dont think there such thing as being a bigger fan then others....i think we are all big fans...thats why we are here on EAZY-ECPT.COM...so just chill!

i've supported ERIN & even backed her up but ppl keep dissing her u aint gonna get no where cuz there's always going to be haters & ppl have told me just stop arguing with haters...cuz its pointless...as long as u a true fan ..u keepin it real....dont let others change ur opinon...u can use ur own brain
anyways im out peace!
couldnt have said it better.... I be tryna bacc her up too.. but it doesnt alwayz work out how I want it...

dopeman
06-21-2007, 08:54 PM

RIP eazy-e

anyways im out peace!
couldnt have said it better.... I be tryna bacc her up too.. but it doesnt alwayz work out how I want it...

u dont need to back it up who gives a shit what others think about ur opinon!...u like ERIN then u like her.....there's always going to be Erin Lovers Or Haters no matter what u try doing...so when someone says erin's a lil brat...or she's fuckin ugly or she's fuckin stupid or anything negative towards ERIN just ignore it ...thats what i've been told by few ppl...thats the right thing to do....and ill say it again I SUPPORT ERIN!...& ill buy her album & dvd!

IGNORE THE HATERS!

Ouija
06-21-2007, 08:57 PM
^^^ word ta tha muthaphukka

speakin of Erin'z DVD.... when exacly iz that comin out?? ???
or did it already come outbut I had my head in tha cloudz??

zirak_90
06-21-2007, 08:59 PM

RIP eazy-e

anyways im out peace!

Well said. Btw I wasn't hating on Erin. I was hating her mom Tracy. Eazy also hated her.

About this SuperSweet 16 then....Ghetto187 said that he talked to Ish and he did tell some secrets from Pimp My Ride. Like Ish didn't normally speak with that dialect, Xzibit didn't drive the car all the way to WC Customs and some other things so I know most of the "story" on EBs episode was fake. For example that contest on the beach must have been just for the show. The problems with the stylists must have also been "acting". But still I don't think everything of it was fake. Her mom acting like that is true, for real!!

Ouija
06-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Well said. Btw I wasn't hating on Erin. I was hating her mom Tracy. Eazy also hated her.

About this SuperSweet 16 then....Ghetto187 said that he talked to Ish and he did tell some secrets from Pimp My Ride. Like Ish didn't normally speak with that dialect, Xzibit didn't drive the car all the way to WC Customs and some other things so I know most of the "story" on EBs episode was fake. For example that contest on the beach must have been just for the show. The problems with the stylists must have also been "acting". But still I don't think everything of it was fake. Her mom acting like that is true, for real!!

yea I remember Ghetto187 said that.... that EB beach thang did seem kinda fake...
"I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHO ERIN IZ BUT I WANNA GO TA HER PARTY!!!!" WTF?!??
definetly fake...

well it was set for august release but there hasn't been much news about that DVD...i think it will come out same time as her album comes out!

thx ima have ta picc that up 8)

dopeman
06-21-2007, 09:09 PM

RIP eazy-e

anyways im out peace!

cool

O.G.
06-21-2007, 09:13 PM
STOP SNITCHIN

dopeman
06-21-2007, 09:14 PM
STOP SNITCHIN

who's snitching ? .... and snitching about what?

Ouija
06-21-2007, 09:16 PM
^^^LOL!!!! wtf?!??

O.G.
06-21-2007, 09:19 PM
theres a snitch here i aint gonna throw out any names

dopeman
06-21-2007, 09:20 PM
theres a snitch here i aint gonna throw out any names

u should write them a Private Message & tell the person to stop snitchin

O.G.
06-21-2007, 09:20 PM
lol will do ;)

zirak_90
06-21-2007, 11:13 PM
lol will do ;)

If there are someone snitchin why do u write it on this thread??
And snitchin? ABOUT WHAT?? Did he tell the cops about a murder? ???

ThIzZmOnZtEr
06-22-2007, 12:45 AM
we got a rat in da houze ? ???

Ouija
06-22-2007, 11:01 AM
ok.... Watt tha hell iz goin on in hurr ??? :-X

zirak_90
06-22-2007, 10:06 PM
ok.... Watt tha hell iz goin on in hurr ??? :-X

Lol i agree. I think we should cut this wannabe gangsta thing.
And I don't really think O.G "found a snitch" on this site, maybe he was just postin to get a higher Position?

Ouija
06-22-2007, 11:34 PM
LOL!1! yea.. I used ta do that when I first started.. now I aint really got a reason to 8)

eazybaby
07-02-2007, 03:13 PM
I happen to like E.B. and I think there is nothing wrong with her doing what she is doing. I feel that if her dad has money she should too. There is no sense of her starving when Tomica's kids are over there eating well.

deeeznutz
07-03-2007, 08:15 AM
I happen to like E.B. and I think there is nothing wrong with her doing what she is doing. I feel that if her dad has money she should too. There is no sense of her starving when Tomica's kids are over there eating well.

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

Ouija
07-04-2007, 05:29 AM

me, u and DOPEMAN are tha only onez that like her 8)

ShaTheTruth
07-04-2007, 08:54 PM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

omfg you are too much be nice please

deeeznutz
07-06-2007, 09:27 AM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

SOOO...ud like me to pretend just to make u happy?
sorry sha,not gonna happen

dopeman
07-06-2007, 11:33 AM

there's more ppl homie that like her also....u forgot RUTHLESS95 & FROST!

ShaTheTruth
07-06-2007, 12:41 PM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

what! any way I"m not feeling her at all And I can care less but being disrespectful come on now famz it's not that serious if u not feelin her don't reply u dig I only reply because I saw what u wrote and dead@u homie lmfao

alena
07-06-2007, 12:56 PM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

what! any way I"m not feeling her at all And I can care less but being disrespectful come on now famz it's not that serious if u not feelin her don't reply u dig I only reply because I saw what u wrote and dead@u homie lmfao

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ShaTheTruth
07-06-2007, 11:31 PM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

GET OFF ME FAG PLEASE

dopeman
07-07-2007, 12:41 AM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

GET OFF ME FAG PLEASE

can a female be a fag? *thinking* ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

deeeznutz
07-07-2007, 09:10 AM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

GET OFF ME FAG PLEASE

Isnt a femalfag a carpet roller? or rug muncher?

ShaTheTruth
07-07-2007, 07:39 PM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

GET OFF ME FAG PLEASE

[size=10pt]you really think I give a flying fuck!![ and I won't say no more before I really get banned /size]

deeeznutz
07-14-2007, 12:37 AM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

GET OFF ME FAG PLEASE

[size=10pt]you really think I give a flying fuck!![ and I won't say no more before I really get banned /size]

ur a scarey girl tonnes-of-fun

ShaTheTruth
07-16-2007, 04:47 PM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

GET OFF ME FAG PLEASE

there is a meeting in my bed room want to smoke some weed with me honey 8) ;D

deeeznutz
07-16-2007, 08:58 PM

she still a brat tho
HAHAHAHAH

GET OFF ME FAG PLEASE

there is a meeting in my bed room want to smoke some weed with me honey 8) ;D

i got something for u to smoke on

ShaTheTruth
07-17-2007, 05:19 PM
i got something for u to smoke on

dead :D

Supernova
08-08-2007, 05:45 PM

there's more ppl homie that like her also....u forgot RUTHLESS95 & FROST!

Yeah,I like her too. She is serious about continuing the Legacy of her father. She is determined to be successful,and she seems to be working for it!

thugster 4 lfe
09-05-2007, 10:59 AM
muthaphukka hw dare they diss eazys daughther, guna bust a cap in there ass!

dopeman
09-05-2007, 11:17 AM
muthaphukka hw dare they diss eazys daughther, guna bust a cap in there ass!

LMAO!

EmCee187um
09-07-2007, 03:40 AM
Dammit I missed all this.

old skool Compton boy
09-07-2007, 05:54 AM
we don't have much choice we gotta love her cuz both her and we are part of eazy's legacy isn't that right. and by the way fuck those who are dissin her

CPT4lyFe
09-17-2007, 10:56 PM

MAYBE E.B.WUZ BUSY AN COULDNT SEND THIS FOO A PIC IN TIME, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! LOL AND I DON THINK EAZY WUD LIKE NO ONE TALKIN BOUT NONE OF HIS KIDS PERIOD. PEACE

dopeman
09-18-2007, 01:09 AM

MAYBE E.B.WUZ BUSY AN COULDNT SEND THIS FOO A PIC IN TIME, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! LOL AND I DON THINK EAZY WUD LIKE NO ONE TALKIN BOUT NONE OF HIS KIDS PERIOD. PEACE

PPL will do anything to make "EB" Look BAD....... make up bullshit stories....i can make a bs story up now and say something about "EB"...i wont cuz i know she's cool...and "EB" didnt do nothing bad to me
i dunno what she has done to you guys...and i dont know what dumbass would take minutes outta there lives to make fake stories up...even if the story was real....who gives a fuck about a picture..its not the end of the world...are you going to hate Eazy-E for saying FUCK THE FANS LoL of course not...what happens if "EB" said FUCK THE FANS are u going to hate her of course you are......i think ppl hate "EB" cuz she's FEMALE....anyways fuck this topic im outta here!...i support "EB" 100%....and all "EB" haters...keep talking about her bad or good...keep her name out there ;)

see ya around ;) im out of this topic!

marcus
12-07-2007, 04:53 PM
why are yall dissing her befor yall diss her yall need to stop and think who daughter she is i will never diss any of eazy-e kids

marcus
12-07-2007, 04:59 PM
why are yall dissing her befor yall diss her yall need to stop and think about who daughter she is i will never diss any of eazy-e kids

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-07-2007, 05:05 PM
why are yall dissing her befor yall diss her yall need to think who daughter she is i will naver diss any of eazy-e kids
Many people like don't like her because of her behavior on mtv sweet 16. But now, I don't give a fuck anymore. She's not on my shit list anymore. She's on my "I don't care who she is or what she does" list. That means I don't care if she lives or dies, succeeds or fails, makes money doesn't make money. I don't discriminate so EB ain't no different than the person working at the bank giving me my money, or the people sleeping behind the foodmax store or my teachers at school. So nobody trip over this. I just don't give special treatment or respect for a person who hasn't impressed me with his/her music or anything else. She's gotta earn it. I just hope she can prove me wrong about her behavior.

Also, if EB wasn't Eazy's daughter, would you still support her or think of her differently after whatever she does? That's what I'm trying to understand.

Curtis
12-07-2007, 06:50 PM
[quote=marcusandremajors@yahoo.c ]
Also, if EB wasn't Eazy's daughter, would you still support her or think of her differently after whatever she does? That's what I'm trying to understand.

ohhh nice 1 brotha a

marcus
12-08-2007, 07:03 AM
you say people dont like her because  of her behavior now yall need to understand she sill young  i dont think she act like that for real

marcus
12-08-2007, 08:56 AM
[quote=marcusandremajors@yahoo.c ]
you say people dont like her because of her behavior now they need to understand she sill young i dont think she act like that for real

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-08-2007, 11:43 AM
you say people dont like her because of her behavior now they need to understand she sill young i dont think she act like that for real
That's the thing. We don't know if she does or doesn't. So I don't know what to believe.

Let's just put it this way. Make it george bush's daughter but same exact situation. Y'all know damn well that you wouldn't support her music and y'all would be dissing the hell out of her.

Ouija
12-08-2007, 11:53 AM
That's the thing. We don't know if she does or doesn't. So I don't know what to believe.

Let's just put it this way. Make it george bush's daughter but same exact situation. Y'all know damn well that you wouldn't support her music and y'all would be dissing the hell out of her.

actually thatz a pretty damn good example ;D LOL!!!

eazy mutherfuckin me
01-18-2008, 11:11 PM
eb is pulling an lil eazy. release her shit way later than it suppose too.

O.G.
01-19-2008, 01:12 AM
i aint even lookin forward to her music

old skool Compton boy
01-19-2008, 08:32 AM

THA VILL
01-19-2008, 04:41 PM

I know. I heard that "dear daddy" song, and was like "man she cant sing". She has no rhythm to her voice. She's not no mya, rhianna, brandy, or monica. She has no rhythm to her voice like hilary duff or lindsay lohan haha. Plus i dont like her after i saw that lil clip of her on mtv. I saw an 8 minute video on her sweet 16 on youtuibe and man, is she a fuckin brat. It's whatever though cuz i havent really paid any attention to her or ever will

zirak
01-19-2008, 04:55 PM

I know. I heard that "dear daddy" song, and was like "man she cant sing". She has no rhythm to her voice. She's not no mya, rhianna, brandy, or monica. She has no rhythm to her voice like hilary duff or lindsay lohan haha. Plus i dont like her after i saw that lil clip of her on mtv. I saw an 8 minute video on her sweet 16 on youtuibe and man, is she a fuckin brat. It's whatever though cuz i havent really paid any attention to her or ever will

Lol, I agree that she isnt a great singer but those singers u mentioned dont have any talent either.

dopeman
01-19-2008, 05:22 PM

Lol, I agree that she isnt a great singer but those singers u mentioned dont have any talent either.

i agree with zirak :D

THA VILL
01-19-2008, 10:13 PM

What? lol

no talent? that's why most of them have gone platinum multiple times in the 90's and were at one time extrememly popular. My point is, Eb has no rhythm to her voice. LIke she sounds like a hilary duff or lindsay lohan, meaning, when i hear them broads sing, it aint even singing. It's like they're just raising their voices high, or low, but dont have no loops in their voice like all the good sounding ones. I dont like any of the ones i named, but i know they were very big pop stars at one time, and they can definetely sing, but i only used them as an example cuz at the time, i cudnt think of any other female r&b artists. I dont listen to much of that shit neways

zirak
01-19-2008, 10:25 PM

What? lol

no talent? that's why most of them have gone platinum multiple times in the 90's and were at one time extrememly popular. My point is, Eb has no rhythm to her voice. LIke she sounds like a hilary duff or lindsay lohan, meaning, when i hear them broads sing, it aint even singing. It's like they're just raising their voices high, or low, but dont have no loops in their voice like all the good sounding ones. I dont like any of the ones i named, but i know they were very big pop stars at one time, and they can definetely sing, but i only used them as an example cuz at the time, i cudnt think of any other female r&b artists. I dont listen to much of that shit neways

Lol gold and platinums and how popular they are dont mean shit. U can be unpopular and still talented as fuck and u can be popular and still suck. Mainstream people dont know music.

dopeman
01-20-2008, 12:13 AM

What? lol

Lol gold and platinums and how popular they are dont mean shit. U can be unpopular and still talented as fuck and u can be popular and still suck. Mainstream people dont know music.

i agree again with zirak

eazy_ecpt18750
01-20-2008, 12:14 AM

What? lol

Agree 8)

BSDNATION229
01-20-2008, 12:50 AM

What? lol

Agree 8)

old skool Compton boy
01-20-2008, 05:38 AM
when Eazy made that song ' My Baby'z Mama' he was dissing E.B's mother?

THA VILL
01-22-2008, 03:45 AM

What? lol

I know. Maybe i didnt explain myself well enuff then. What i was tryna say was, whether they was gold or platinum, anybody that knows the r&b singers i named were actually pretty popular during they times, and i only brought them up in comparison to eb to prove how much she cant sing. Those girls i named maybe have not been that good in ur eyes, but like i said, they was the only ones that came up in my mind when i was tryna make comparisons at the time. But it aint no big deal yall lol i dont see why yall makin a big deal outta it mayn. I was just tryna prove a point. I aint here to fight over sumthin so unneccessary and ridiculous as it is cuz i dont do that ish on tha net. Sry for tha mix up. Neways, be easy

phamil-e
05-06-2008, 11:12 AM
i aint gunna say too much about The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap's daughter but i will say that she isnt reppin her father's legacy in a positive way...mah cuzzin knows her and she said that shes a cocky bitch and she tells everyone she barely meets that Eazy-E is her dad and she just uses him to get respect and attention from everybody...and i agree...she really makes it seem like shes tha queen of the world just because her father is Eazy-E...i mean its a big deal and an honor to be the son/daughter of the greatest rapper in gangsta rap history but you dont need to tell EVERYBODY you know?

like mah cuzzin for instance...his father is Forest Whitaker...He was born before his dad was famous....he raps and shit and he doesnt use his dad for publicity....Erin just needz to chill out....she can tell people and let it be know but she dont have to tell tha whole damn world...and to be honest...most of tha people she tells dont really care who she is and who her dad is because no one(teens and shit) really listens to Eazy-E anymore...they all on that Soulja Boy and T-Pain crap....so she acts like everybody cares who she is...and if anything...LIL EAZY-E IS THE ONLY ONE EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT NOW....SO ERIN SHUT UP AND KEEP IT MOVIN>>>

ShaTheTruth
05-07-2008, 10:51 PM
i aint gunna say too much about The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap's daughter but i will say that she isnt reppin her father's legacy in a positive way...mah cuzzin knows her and she said that shes a cocky bitch and she tells everyone she barely meets that Eazy-E is her dad and she just uses him to get respect and attention from everybody...and i agree...she really makes it seem like shes tha queen of the world just because her father is Eazy-E...i mean its a big deal and an honor to be the son/daughter of the greatest rapper in gangsta rap history but you dont need to tell EVERYBODY you know?

like mah cuzzin for instance...his father is Forest Whitaker...He was born before his dad was famous....he raps and shit and he doesnt use his dad for publicity....Erin just needz to chill out....she can tell people and let it be know but she dont have to tell tha whole damn world...and to be honest...most of tha people she tells dont really care who she is and who her dad is because no one(teens and shit) really listens to Eazy-E anymore...they all on that Soulja Boy and T-Pain crap....so she acts like everybody cares who she is...and if anything...LIL EAZY-E IS THE ONLY ONE EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT NOW....SO ERIN SHUT UP AND KEEP IT MOVIN>>>

I love smoking weed

old skool Compton boy
05-09-2008, 08:08 AM

I love smoking weed

so....????

mrs.eazy-e11523
06-13-2008, 05:15 AM
Well I lyke Erin I kno she iz spoiled & wut not but she seems real cool
I agree wit wut Dopeman said n tha beginin tho

marcus
10-07-2010, 03:15 PM
like i said before it dont make no sents you call your self a eazy-e fan and dissin his kids

Supernova
04-04-2011, 02:08 AM
I agree with Marcus.If Eazy was here,people would respect her more

I do wish she would put out a CD

linwoodmuzic
04-11-2011, 09:55 PM
say no disssig eazy blood eazy e 4 life

Supernova
04-14-2011, 12:10 AM
say no disssig eazy blood eazy e 4 lifeAgreed!She is keeping his legacy alive,in her own way

hiphopthug95rip
04-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Agreed!She is keeping his legacy alive,in her own way

Yes I feel the same way.

One thing that made a lot of people not like her was how she came across on that sweet 16 show.

YOPESTARRZ662
04-23-2011, 10:04 AM
I SEE AYN'T 2 MUCH SHYTT DON CHANGED...HOW-N- DA PHUKK DO A PHOOL CLAIMZ 2 HAV SO MUCH LUV4 AN INDIVIDUAL & AT DA SAME TYME POZT HARZH INCOMPLETE SHITT ABOUT DAT SAME PERSON'Z BABIE GURL. DA SAME LUV YA'LL CLAIM YA'LL GOT 4 "EAZY-E" SUPPOZE2BE PASSED DOWN 2 DA KIDZ OR OFFSPRING. MOTIVATE, CONGRADULATE, PHUKK ALL DA HATE. EVERYBODY GOT DER OWN ATTITUDE & CERTAIN PEOPLE DEY PHUKK WIT...IF UR ON DAT PERSON'Z SHITT LIZT OR I DON'T-GIVE A PHUKK ABOUT LIZT, DEN OF COURZE ANOTHA WUD SEY DAT U POZEZ A SHITTY ATTITUDE...SO PROBABLY DIZ HAV ALREADY BEEN SED BY ERIN..."FUCK ALL YA'LL". :gossip:

RuthlessDJB
04-23-2011, 01:48 PM
E.B. might be livin good an everything but why niggaz gotta hate 4? I mean she aint gonna be no Eazy E so let her do what she do. But real talk Lil Eazy be spittin flames an u cant hate on him 4 havin talent like his pops.

PAPA-E
06-20-2011, 02:39 PM
alot of hateful ass bitches on hear

Ouija
06-24-2011, 08:43 AM
We all have our own opinion on Eazy's kids..some people(like myself) refuse to "like" EB just because she has E DNA.. I believe she has talent & potential.. but I sure dont like her cocky ass attitude..is her attitude tha reason why I dont "like" EB? exactly!..same to tha rest of his kids.. I dont give a fuck if your'e Michael Jackson's son or daughter..
but we all have our own opinions.. I dont "like" her but got mutual respect.. Im not criticizin u all bashin us & our opinions.. ya digg me?

dopeman
06-24-2011, 08:44 AM
now that i've grown up...i dont really care about anyone...if someone makes an album it comes out...if someone dosnt then life goes on...im done waiting...and about E.B. all the hate n shit...im done with that...its like whats the point lol...i dont even know her personally...so ya i can't hate on her...but i could judge the music...anyways...fuck it...LoL

Ouija
06-24-2011, 08:53 AM
i could judge the music...anyways...fuck it

LMAO!! agreed..like I said..dnt like her attitude which ruins anything else about her..there is ALWAYS that mutual respect tho..

dopeman
06-24-2011, 08:57 AM
LMAO!! agreed..like I said..dnt like her attitude which ruins anything else about her..there is ALWAYS that mutual respect tho..

haha real talk! ya we saw her be a bitch on sweet 16 who knows what she's really like in real life...all show's are fake and pretty much scripted...which is why i say fuck reality shows!

Ouija
06-24-2011, 09:21 AM
^^^RITE!! I actually kno people who think Jerzey Shore is REAL!!! :crazy:

dopeman
06-24-2011, 10:32 AM
i know for fact that snookies tits are real LoL :P

Ouija
06-24-2011, 10:39 AM
i know for fact that snookies tits are real LoL :P

LOL thatz az real az it getz!!
Titz are real but tha bitch iz fake!! hahaa!!

dopeman
06-24-2011, 10:40 AM
LOL thatz az real az it getz!!
Titz are real but tha bitch iz fake!! hahaa!!

i like them :)