PDA

View Full Version : Imagine DJ Yella rappin'!

Opazo
12-09-2007, 05:01 AM
Man I have alwayz wonderd why he never has rapped......I think he has a dope voice and it would sound good if he rapped.....like when he was in N.W.A he could have asked Dre or Cube to help him write.......Imagine DJ Yella rappin' toghter on stage! DAMN! that would be so fuckin dope!
Wut do y'all think about him not rappin'?

Jorge_Eazy
12-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Yeah, it's weird. He's a Nigga With Attitude but doesn't rap. You always see him but never hear him.

EZ
12-09-2007, 06:32 AM
"He Was Just The Guy Jumpin Into The Picture" - Ice Cube

cap pilla
12-09-2007, 08:55 AM
i think yella was the most important member of nwa but i could never see him rappin

O.G.
12-09-2007, 01:27 PM
IMO yella cant rap wortha shit, and i hate his voice, but i dont hate the guy

old skool Compton boy
12-09-2007, 02:23 PM

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Can't really picture him rapping.

Curtis
12-09-2007, 02:44 PM

wats IMO mean?

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-09-2007, 02:47 PM

wats IMO mean?
In my opinion

Curtis
12-09-2007, 02:53 PM

wats IMO mean?
In my opinion

IMO thanx homie 8)
lol

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-09-2007, 03:03 PM

wats IMO mean?
In my opinion

IMO thanx homie 8)
lol
Yeah I didn't know what that shit meant either until like 2 moths ago. ;D

old skool Compton boy
12-09-2007, 03:12 PM

wats IMO mean?
In my opinion

IMO thanx homie 8)
lol

lol :D

BG Dresta
12-09-2007, 04:25 PM
at first when i bought Yella's One Mo Nigga Ta Go, i thought he rapped 2Two Faced, but later on i read the credits in the album and saw that it was Leicy Loc...

O.G.
12-09-2007, 05:12 PM

wats IMO mean?
In my opinion

IMO thanx homie 8)
lol

me neither, saves time i guess lol

Mighty D.R.
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM
I can't really imagine Yella rapping. I guess it just wasn't his thing.

zirak
12-10-2007, 01:18 AM
i think yella was the most important member of nwa but i could never see him rappin

Can u plz explain why u think he was the most important member of NWA?

As for him rapping, I dont think he got a special voice, and I doubt he would be a great lyricist so I think it's good that he only helped produce with Dre. But I think he's a cool guy though.

THA VILL
01-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Well obviously he had more luv for dj'ing then rapping. If he did have more interest in rappin, im sure he wud've done it. I agree too. The few tracks on "one mo nigga ta go" where he talked (but didnt rap) he had a cool, mellow sounding voice, which im sure if he rapped it wudve sounded tight

Tha Hip Hop Vato
03-28-2008, 06:59 AM
i think it'd be dope fo him to do an album of him rappin.

BIGG GANGSTA
05-25-2008, 11:58 AM
wHATS yELLA Gonna rap about??? he aint really a gangbangin nigga.

old skool Compton boy
05-25-2008, 02:32 PM

so wut if he ain't gangbangin ::) ::)
Eazy didn't gangbang but he was a great rapper

desi-hitman
05-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Can't really picture him rapping.

obviously...cuz he has never rapped....if eazy never rapped u wouldnt be able to imagine him rapping either

187umGeah
05-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Yella reminds me of Cowboy from the Warriors

THA VILL
05-27-2008, 02:24 PM

and how do u know that? the dude grew up in compton where almost everybody is a gang banger, and the ones who arent get fucked with hard or killed because their in a hood where other gang bangers have beef with and if that person doesnt bang, they have more of a chance of dieing due to the lack of protection that they could had with fellow gang bangers or their own. That's how it is in compton. One of the hardest ghetto's in all of america. Plus he was always just a DJ, so therefore, he rarely even spoke on cd's during his whole career. Just every now and then he'd speak in a skit or something, and all the skits he spoke on, had nuthin to do with gang related shit, so therefore he had nuthin to say about gang banging if he was a gang banger. By the way, i aint startin shit either mayn, but just simply saying that just cuz he never spoke on it, doesnt mean he doesnt rep something. BUt then again, i could be wrong unless somebody on here has information on yella banging???? i know ren and eazy were, but dre was later on caught on being a fake, and cube hi believe was a crip, but cud also be wrong bout that one

daddy_luv
06-27-2008, 04:12 PM
There is more to rap about then just killing and gangbanging, dumbass. ::)

BSDNATION229
06-27-2008, 04:15 PM
he might be good

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
06-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Haha! How?

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
06-27-2008, 06:51 PM

and how do u know that? the dude grew up in compton where almost everybody is a gang banger, and the ones who arent get fucked with hard or killed because their in a hood where other gang bangers have beef with and if that person doesnt bang, they have more of a chance of dieing due to the lack of protection that they could had with fellow gang bangers or their own. That's how it is in compton. One of the hardest ghetto's in all of america. Plus he was always just a DJ, so therefore, he rarely even spoke on cd's during his whole career. Just every now and then he'd speak in a skit or something, and all the skits he spoke on, had nuthin to do with gang related shit, so therefore he had nuthin to say about gang banging if he was a gang banger. By the way, i aint startin shit either mayn, but just simply saying that just cuz he never spoke on it, doesnt mean he doesnt rep something. BUt then again, i could be wrong unless somebody on here has information on yella banging???? i know ren and eazy were, but dre was later on caught on being a fake, and cube hi believe was a crip, but cud also be wrong bout that one
ALOMST EVERYBODY is a gangbanger? How do you assume that. I don't know how many people live in Compton, but I can assure you that the majority of the people or normal hard working people or retired or whatever. Only a small percentage of the community is gang related. Even if LA is the nation's gang capital. And Yella even said in a n interview that he didn't bang. FAIL!!!

187umGeah
06-28-2008, 07:49 AM
Haha! How?

Cuz hez tha dude that jus tagged along and no1 gave a fuck bout him

PDaZZle
03-14-2011, 09:08 AM
In 1 interview DJ Yella said he wasn't rappin becuz he ain't goin to embrace himself becuz he would sound whack.

insanesanx
03-14-2011, 04:26 PM

wow when did he say that??

insanesanx
03-14-2011, 04:30 PM
he a dope producer, but as a far as his voice goes it won't sound good at rappin. There are videos where he is cheering the crowd introducing Eazy with a fuckin annoying voice "yeeahh make some noiise, yeh yeh make some noooise" hahah, but other than, his production was one of the dopiest o ruthless

sniper
03-14-2011, 10:19 PM
can't picture yella rapping, he should go back to DJing at less for one mixtape.