PDA

View Full Version : ~ *|* - 2008 erin "eb" wright news - *|* ~

dopeman
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

I know everyone is curious about my album...YES I will be releasing something this summer...keep checking my bulletins and youtube for material and videos on me in the next 2 months...lot's of stuff coming!

I'm also about to be on the road doing shows for the next 2 months, at the same time filming my own reality show! If you thought my Sweet 16 was something...you will love my reality show...it's going to show you the truth of what it's like to be Eazy's teenage daughter and trying to be an entertainer in my own right...the good, the bad, and the ugly...

Hit me up if you have any questions about booking me for concerts, clubs, appearances, interviews, birthdays, school events etc.

If you would like to send an email my address is eazystreetent@gmail.com

One Love,

Erin E.B. Wright...Eazystreet Entertainment

R.I.P. Daddy...I miss you

Check out eazy-e tribute on youtube for my tribute song "Dear Daddy" ...let's get those hits up to a million if you a true Eazy and E.B. fan!!!!!!!!!!

daddy_luv
02-27-2008, 04:23 PM
R.I.P. Daddy?
Wow, I really thought that she wouldn't ride her daddy to fame ::)

O.G.
02-27-2008, 04:37 PM
fuck traci

Ouija
02-27-2008, 04:40 PM
YES I will be releasing something this summer

where have I heard this before??

If you thought my Sweet 16 was something...you will love my reality show...it's going to show you the truth of what it's like to be Eazy's teenage daughter

Yea we thought your Sweet 16 was somethin... & it wasnt a good thing.. plus I think we kno tha truth about Eazy's teenage daughter already..
tha Sweet 16 was enough reality I needed to see..

let's get those hits up to a million if you a true Eazy and E.B. fan!!!!!!!!!!

Juss because im an Eazy-E fan doesnt mean I have to be your fan..

other than all that... GOOD LUCC EB!! I HOPE FOR THA BEST!!!

dopeman
02-27-2008, 04:45 PM
YES I will be releasing something this summer

where have I heard this before??

If you thought my Sweet 16 was something...you will love my reality show...it's going to show you the truth of what it's like to be Eazy's teenage daughter

Yea we thought your Sweet 16 was somethin... & it wasnt a good thing.. plus I think we kno tha truth about Eazy's teenage daughter already..
tha Sweet 16 was enough reality I needed to see..

let's get those hits up to a million if you a true Eazy and E.B. fan!!!!!!!!!!

Juss because im an Eazy-E fan doesnt mean I have to be your fan..

other than all that... GOOD LUCC EB!! I HOPE FOR THA BEST!!!

i aint crying or anything but eb used to be cool with me...now she ignoring me ...i guess thats what happens when u become a celeb...if thats what she thinks she is.

I aint dissin her...i think she's a good kid...but thats just a low blow she dont even reply back!

but whatever life goes on!

Ouija
02-27-2008, 05:22 PM
^^^for real!!

She stopped talkin to me also.. so I juss said fucc it.. plus I deleted my myspace awhile ago..
with her actin like that.. who would wanna watch her reality show besides her close Beverly Hill proper, preppy friends...
but still I wish her lucc.. shes tryna do her thang.. but seriously.. I think tha best move at this moment would be comin on this site.. talkin to hiphopthug.. especially about advertisement.. since a majority of Eazy fans come on this site daily.. & show luv to hiphopthug & all tha members who would like to help her wit her success.. instead of juss sayin thx & never hearin from her again!! it may not be a big move.. but DL dammit it'll be a start.. & this is about tha best place to start it off...

dopeman
02-27-2008, 05:53 PM
^^^for real!!

She stopped talkin to me also.. so I juss said fucc it.. plus I deleted my myspace awhile ago..
with her actin like that.. who would wanna watch her reality show besides her close Beverly Hill proper, preppy friends...
but still I wish her lucc.. shes tryna do her thang.. but seriously.. I think tha best move at this moment would be comin on this site.. talkin to hiphopthug.. especially about advertisement.. since a majority of Eazy fans come on this site daily.. & show luv to hiphopthug & all tha members who would like to help her wit her success.. instead of juss sayin thx & never hearin from her again!! it may not be a big move.. but DL dammit it'll be a start.. & this is about tha best place to start it off...

i agree

Ghetto187
02-27-2008, 07:11 PM
^^^for real!!

;D

ShaTheTruth
02-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Well dopeman all I can say is you been there for Ol girl for a wild riding for her I guess she just focusing on being her own person and doing her I see. Yes she should reach out to this site sense she knows we all got love for her father. I'm sure she going to leave a nice message for us addressing why she don't write back and all that etc. I wish the wackgarbage luck to.. From the heart nuff said

eazy mutherfuckin me
03-05-2008, 09:28 PM
yeah i kinda fogot about that. im glad you are on track n workin faster than lil eazy but i hope it comes out really well. i got faith in you eb if u read this plus i love when u mention your father cuz he really put real rap on the map.

187umGeah
03-06-2008, 01:11 AM
she iz hella fine.

iceprincess
04-17-2008, 09:34 AM
;D thats pretty cool. i mean at least she is not using her daddy fame to get her where she wanna be.

Sederos
04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
I dont care much about E.B I think Lil-Eazy-E is the only one of eazyz kids that deserves attention

iceprincess
04-17-2008, 02:43 PM
wow that was rude.

old skool Compton boy
04-19-2008, 09:37 AM
I dont care much about E.B I think Lil-Eazy-E is the only one of eazyz kids that deserves attention

baby e too
he's doin sum underground shit

iceprincess
04-19-2008, 12:06 PM
how old is baby e. cause i never heard much about him?

*Da Thuggish Ruggish*
04-19-2008, 12:09 PM
^^^ home boy like 20

Supernova
05-13-2008, 11:42 AM
I wish the Best to Erin :)

But I agree that she should reach out to her fans,the ones that have supported her.

iceprincess
05-14-2008, 03:21 PM
:-* oh does baby eazy look like his older brother?

cenobite
05-28-2008, 01:07 PM
ok this is more than 2 months old and no shit off her she will take years just like lil eazy

i am sick of these telling us shit is comingand not delivring stop talking about stuff and just fucking do it

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
05-28-2008, 01:09 PM
ok this is more than 2 months old and no shit off her she will take years just like lil eazy

i am sick of these telling us shit is comingand not delivring stop talking about stuff and just fucking do it

desi-hitman
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
hahahah lets see how many people buy this....id rather buy the hannah montana album lol

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
05-28-2008, 01:36 PM
hahahah lets see how many people buy this....id rather buy the hannah montana album lol
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Damn man.

I can't go anywhere without seeing that jailbait ass bitch.

Geah
06-02-2008, 05:38 AM
damn I alwayz thought EB would be kool n shit, lookz like she's usin eazy fo her fame...

DJ Jus-B-Gun
06-02-2008, 05:47 AM
Damn What If Her Album Along Wit Cube's, Dre's And Lil' E's Album All Dropped On The Same Day? And They All Flopped?

187umGeah
06-02-2008, 05:50 AM
Man her ass looks firm

Geah
06-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Damn What If Her Album Along Wit Cube's, Dre's And Lil' E's Album All Dropped On The Same Day? And They All Flopped?

haha that would be hella funny!

daddy_luv
06-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Man her ass looks firm
Who? Erin or Hannah Montana's?

desi-hitman
06-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Man her ass looks firm

187umGeah
06-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Man her ass looks firm

Can't remember who i was referring to

BSDNATION229
06-19-2008, 09:29 AM
R.I.P. Daddy?
Wow, I really thought that she wouldn't ride her daddy to fame ::)

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

daddy_luv
06-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Man her ass looks firm

Can't remember who i was referring to
Well in that case, gang bang on both them Jail Baits ;)

desi-hitman
06-19-2008, 10:12 PM
lol

eazy mutherfuckin me
09-25-2008, 09:57 PM
wtf the summer past n everythang.