PDA

View Full Version : E.B looks like Prancher from flavor of love 3

iceprincess
04-17-2008, 10:00 AM
:-X :-X :-X i do not know why i feel this way but they look a little alike. like they have the same eyes. i wanna know what you all think about this topic? be real about it 2.

dopeman
04-17-2008, 10:15 AM
watch all the bashing start now....since most of the members on this site hate "EB"

but I Dont...i think she's cool & nice...some just judge her from the way she acted on the show super sweet 16

but if u know her in real life she's not mean @ all...she' down to earth she's cool

anyways

iceprincess
04-17-2008, 10:31 AM
which i really dont understand how people are not going to like her when we all like her father and brother. i mean the things that people say about her is stupid. because if eazy was here i know some of the people that say those mean things to her will get cuss out for real.

dopeman
04-17-2008, 10:40 AM
which i really dont understand how people are not going to like her when we all like her father and brother. i mean the things that people say about her is stupid. because if eazy was here i know some of the people that say those mean things to her will get cuss out for real.

well according to most ppl on this site....they think EB is a "Little Spoiled Brat Bitch" & they got this from that super sweet 16 show!

i think eb is cool...i didnt judge her by that show she was acting to much ill agree with everyone...and she was acting like a bitch on the show

but in real life she's a sweet innocent girl...i talk to her all the time or used to..but now she's gone back to school she'll be done soon and ready to make that album in the studio & then ready

to debut her album....but ya most ppl hate her cuz of that super sweet 16 show some ppl still like her!

anyways...

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
04-17-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm not even gonna bother to search for that prancher chick. I'm so disgusted in flavor flav's sellout ass.

*Da Thuggish Ruggish*
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
naaa prancher look like some chipmunk she got a baddasss shape thoe

jizz
04-17-2008, 03:18 PM
how could u compare that sexy ass female prancer wit that turd goblin e.b. U should slap ur self wit that 1

*Da Thuggish Ruggish*
04-17-2008, 03:25 PM
how could u compare that sexy ass female prancer wit that turd goblin e.b. U should slap ur self wit that 1

;D ;D ;D eb ain ugly she jus got a wide mouth she's cute tho

jizz
04-17-2008, 03:27 PM
I dont find that gurl attractive plus she has an attitude of a hatefull person 1 u could just b like i cant stand that bitch

iceprincess
04-17-2008, 03:42 PM
:o :o :o okay its just my opinion. and how could any one say e.b is ugly when she looks just like eazy its just that she is a girl. and to me she is not a brat. not compare to those other little bitches that were on past shows.

iceprincess
04-17-2008, 03:46 PM
its pretty crazy how people talks about her badly when she is a young girl. she just wants her dreams to come true just as any other kid on the streets that aint signed yet. so people even if she was mean on her b- day dont judge her by that and give the girl some respect.

*Da Thuggish Ruggish*
04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
:o :o :o okay its just my opinion. and how could any one say e.b is ugly when she looks just like eazy its just that she is  a girl. and to me she is not a brat. not compare to those other little bitches that were on past shows.

lol wdf you gotta see her in a males perspective---we dont judge her looks from her pops....i mean i dont.... but unfortunately some of these niggas on here do :-\

*Da Thuggish Ruggish*
04-17-2008, 03:54 PM
naaa eb isnt like that in person she was just like that on mtv. jus fittin in with the bitchy bitches from sweet 16

*Da Thuggish Ruggish*
04-17-2008, 03:58 PM
eb on mtv!

iceprincess
04-17-2008, 04:17 PM
no some of ya dont understand the stylist act like he didnt wanna do her hair and he look like as if he didnt even try. i mean it was all flop up on the other side. and shit. i mean her hair was flying and shit. so then when she ask him to fix it he was like no or something like that. so she called him a little bitch cause thats how he was acting. and then the rude part of it he was like as long as i get my check its all good. how the fuck he gonna say that. she just wanted everything to go perfect thats all. and you all know if that was your b-day and you had such little time to get there you would act the same fucking way.

desi-hitman
04-17-2008, 06:40 PM

ahhahahaha props for that one...that shit was funny

EFIL4RENAEB
04-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Itz Like A Who Carez If They Look Alike Cuz They Reallyy Aren't DAT Atrractive Anyywayz So Yeaa..R.I.P. E ;D

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
04-17-2008, 07:54 PM
OK PEOPLE. Here's what I gotta say about EB.

We shouldn't judge EB from her behavior on mtv. OK I guess you can say that. BUT, that means we shouldn't judge lil wayne, soulja boy, 50 cent, diddy, jermaine dupri or any other person we hate since we only see what is shown on tv just as we only saw wat EB was like on mtv. soulja boy may be a cool person. Who knows. lil wayne may be a cool person. Who knows. But just because EB is Eazy's daughter shouldn't make a person say don't dis her when we dis every shitty rapper today. We don't know EB as a person and we don't know soulja boy as a person. Soooooooo..............yeah.

And since EB on mtv was a first impression on most people, we see her as a spoiled mean girl. If we shouldn't dis erin, then we shouldn't dis any other rappers like we've been clowning on. It's only fair.

PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE
04-17-2008, 08:18 PM
ya'll do noe dats prancer in my sig right ;)
she my wife :)

P.S. Itz Prancer Not Prancher Dumbass ;D

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
04-17-2008, 08:43 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn. That looks nothing like EB. What the hell?

PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE
04-17-2008, 08:56 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn. That looks nothing like EB. What the hell?

dats wat i said dis gurl must not have all her marbles in the sack :)

Rico A.K.A Casual_187
04-17-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm not even gonna bother to search for that prancher chick. I'm so disgusted in flavor flav's sellout ass.

ShaTheTruth
04-18-2008, 12:07 PM
WHO GIVE A FUCK JUST WISH HER WELL

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
04-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Who says I have to?

iceprincess
04-18-2008, 02:13 PM
i didnt say exatly alike. i said a little. it depends on prancher's picture.

Ouija
04-18-2008, 02:20 PM

Nice titties!! :)

PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE
04-18-2008, 04:17 PM
i didnt say exatly alike. i said a little. it depends on prancher's picture.

Why U Keep Kallin her Prancher ???

jizz
04-18-2008, 04:21 PM
she does not look like "prancher" hahaha prancer looks fine she got a coo lil ass and i find her atractive e.b. Just a young ass female thinkin she da shit cuz her dad wuz. She needs 2 check her self b4 she comes out 2 the public wit that nasty ass attitude thinkink she ghetto....stupid child

ShaTheTruth
04-18-2008, 08:02 PM

:D :Dthanks sexy

Ouija
04-18-2008, 08:15 PM

no problem!! ;)
aaannndddd im legal... soooooo... if u ever wanted to............. u kno... :) :D

daddy_luv
04-18-2008, 08:35 PM
she does not look like "prancher" hahaha prancer looks fine she got a coo lil ass and i find her atractive e.b. Just a young ass female thinkin she da shit cuz her dad wuz. She needs 2 check her self b4 she comes out 2 the public wit that nasty ass attitude thinkink she ghetto....stupid child
I'd still do E.B. :D

daddy_luv
04-18-2008, 08:38 PM
TAY! BEASTIALITY IS STILL ILLEGAL!!

Ouija
04-18-2008, 10:26 PM

:( ;D

iceprincess
04-19-2008, 08:25 AM
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) forget it.

187umGeah
04-19-2008, 10:39 AM
lmao

iceprincess
04-19-2008, 01:04 PM
::) ::) ::) ::) everyone ask me this question why do you all hate her?? ::) ::)

dopeman
04-19-2008, 01:13 PM

i already told u whyyy they believe everything they see on tv

but when u know eb in real life...she's fuckin super nice!

but whatever there allowed to have there own opinions

not everyone has to agree to like her!

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
04-19-2008, 01:37 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D GET UUUUUUUMM!!!!

Ouija
04-19-2008, 04:40 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D GET UUUUUUUMM!!!!

HA!!! me & u r tha only ones that peeped that out!! ;D ;D

Ouija
04-19-2008, 04:41 PM

i already told u whyyy they believe everything they see on tv

but when u know eb in real life...she's fuckin super nice!

but whatever there allowed to have there own opinions

not everyone has to agree to like her!

sorry for double postin.. but I wanted to make a clear statement that:
I Still Like EB!!! 8)

iceprincess
04-21-2008, 11:40 AM
well at least you all are being honest. cause i cant get mad cause i did ask for everyone to be honest when i posted. ;D

ShaTheTruth
04-21-2008, 02:13 PM

no problem!! ;)
aaannndddd im legal... soooooo... if u ever wanted to............. u kno... :) :D

:P :-* u can get raped any time sweetie lmfao :o oh shit

eazy mutherfuckin me
06-01-2008, 08:03 AM
can yall post a pic of prancher on here so we can see? but i think i hav da idea of what yall is talkin about. eb is a hella of a knock out.

desi-hitman
06-01-2008, 02:15 PM
watch all the bashing start now....since most of the members on this site hate "EB"

but I Dont...i think she's cool & nice...some just judge her from the way she acted on the show super sweet 16

but if u know her in real life she's not mean @ all...she' down to earth she's cool

anyways

u said this in april and now she doesnt talk to u lol

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
06-01-2008, 02:25 PM

anyways

;D ;D ;D

desi-hitman
06-13-2008, 12:33 AM

anyways

;D ;D ;D

ahhahaah i dont even remember saying this but when i read it again,,,it made me laugh lol

old skool Compton boy
06-13-2008, 07:26 AM
I'm tired of these comparison topics
eb looks like her...
eb looks like him...
man it isn't funny and it's stupid
so stop this bullshit... >:( >:( >:(