PDA

View Full Version : Anything new with Erin lately?

BSDNATION229
08-21-2008, 06:38 PM
im just wondering not trying to be stupid

Ghetto187
08-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Nothing...

Mighty D.R.
08-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Wasn't she supposed to come out with a CD or something?

Ouija
08-21-2008, 09:27 PM

nope!!! she was juss bluffin!! ;)

daddy_luv
08-21-2008, 10:30 PM

Runs in the family huh?

Too bad they didn't get Eazy's "buisness" genes ::)

Mighty D.R.
08-21-2008, 11:23 PM

Runs in the family huh?

;D ;D

EFIL4RENAEB
08-22-2008, 12:06 AM

Runs in the family huh?

well shitt if they hadd eazy buisness genez
we would have 3 LPz frm Lil E
EB would have a LP and a reality show
Baby Eazy Would Be Doin A mixtape...but nope srryy :)

BSDNATION229
08-22-2008, 05:30 AM

Runs in the family huh?

yo DL shes was probably doing this here like you said

http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/index.php?topic=12530.0

ShaTheTruth
08-26-2008, 01:47 PM
dead@this thread

BriLuc_18
04-15-2010, 05:24 AM
is there anything new bout e.b.wright. I know she was saying on her twitter that her and her mother is coming out with this documentary. Do anyone have anymore info on that?

dopeman
04-15-2010, 07:55 AM
is there anything new bout e.b.wright. I know she was saying on her twitter that her and her mother is coming out with this documentary. Do anyone have anymore info on that?

just like lil eazy-e aint nothing coming out! its all a myth all talk!
been waiting for that documentary since 2007 i think.

BriLuc_18
04-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Oh wow. U know its kinda sad how eazy-e doesnt really have anyone to support his legacy. at the moment it doesnt seem like anyone is doing anything. I mean lil e might but erin i thought she was going to go far then where shes at now. I know she had shows in mtv...but still. Dont give fans false hope if you dont have anything to dish out to support that hope u know.

EFIL4RENAEB
04-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh wow. U know its kinda sad how eazy-e doesnt really have anyone to support his legacy.

u can't come on here look at what tha owner haz done foe tha lazt 5 yearz && say he doezn't have anyone.
Hiphopthugsta haz done more foe eazy'z legacy than any label or label exe. (tomica) have ever had foe Eric.

dopeman
04-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Oh wow. U know its kinda sad how eazy-e doesnt really have anyone to support his legacy.

u can't come on here look at what tha owner haz done foe tha lazt 5 yearz && say he doezn't have anyone.
Hiphopthugsta haz done more foe eazy'z legacy than any label or label exe. (tomica) have ever had foe Eric.

B.A. *CT*
04-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Oh wow. U know its kinda sad how eazy-e doesnt really have anyone to support his legacy. at the moment it doesnt seem like anyone is doing anything. I mean lil e might but erin i thought she was going to go far then where shes at now. I know she had shows in mtv...but still. Dont give fans false hope if you dont have anything to dish out to support that hope u know.
Even if the site didn't exist, there are actually plenty people out there who support Eazy's legacy. Just because it isn't rape forced down our throat like Pac and Biggie doesn't mean that there aren't people that support his legacy. I can't recall how many times I've heard a rapper talk about when they first heard NWA, and went to their friend's house and heard the tape, or saw the music videos, or saw the Jheri Curl. Eazy is getting more recognition. Hell, Mike Jones did that My 64 video, Eazy got honored at the Hip-Hop Honors(although the tribute was bleh), and people quote and sample his shit now more than ever.

And as far as shows on MTV, Erin was in 1 episode of Sweet 16. That episode is one of the reasons she lost many peoples' respect.

BriLuc_18
04-15-2010, 02:38 PM
wow. I was coming back up here to revise what i've written. I meant to add that it seems like eazy-ecpt.com and a selected others are the only ones keeping his legacy going. Omg u all raced to reply to that last comment. My bad everyone. But i was kinda talking bout other people besides eazy-ecpt.com. Everyone knows this site does everything to keep eazys legacy going. but i'm talking bout the ones that u would assume would do that also. Sorry if i offended anyone.

B.A. *CT*
04-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Sorry if i offended anyone.
You didn't.

old skool Compton boy
04-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Sorry if i offended anyone.
You didn't.

Crazy-E
01-13-2011, 07:00 AM

just like lil eazy-e aint nothing coming out! its all a myth all talk!
been waiting for that documentary since 2007 i think.

Haha tru I agree with u 100%

Supernova
04-04-2011, 01:03 AM
I hope Erin and Tracy do the Documentary