PDA

View Full Version : All Eazy-E fans MUST READ!! All must respond!

hiphopthug95rip
12-18-2008, 03:51 PM
All members, old and NEW must do their best in being respectful to all members.

The whole point of this forum is for Eazy-E / Ruthless Artist fans to come and read and leave feedback on posts .
The Reason im making this post is that we are getting tired of certain members always acting like smart asses, talkin shit or putting people down.
Instead of reading posts and giving an educated opinion or response the act dumb.

From now on. we are Permanently BANNING members. no matter who they are, if we feel they are effecting the forum in a negative way.
not saying u can express yourself, just dont over do it .

Like i said, from now on we will BAN anyone with no explanation, NO Warning, if we feel they fucking up the site.

If u wana diss people and put them down all day long, make your own forum.

EVERY MEMBER WHO READS THIS MUST RESPOND WITH SOME FEEDBACK OR COMENT OR U MIGHT BE THE FIRST BANNED..LOL

Sederos
12-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Hahaha damn then we wont have any members left.. J/k yeah true this is an eazy e forum not a bullshit forum

hiphopthug95rip
12-18-2008, 04:01 PM
Hahaha damn then we wont have any members left.. J/k yeah true this is an eazy e forum not a bullshit forum

Yea, thats what i was thinking too.
It's ok to talk shit here and there but man, we dont need members who talk shit all the time with their negative feedback.

Sederos
12-18-2008, 04:06 PM

Yea, thats what i was thinking too.
It's ok to talk shit here and there but man, we dont need members who talk shit all the time with their negative feedback.

true man, if a new member asks a question that has been questioned like 5-9 months ago then I think instead of harassing him we should do our best to answer his question.. Cause latley some smart asses has been harassing some new members for asking ''dumb questions'' And I think that's killing the forum!

Mighty D.R.
12-18-2008, 04:09 PM
Shit! Zero tolerance policy! Did this come from Dopeman being bombarded with insulting pics on this topic?

http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/index.php?topic=16193.15

Anyway, I think most of the major shit talkers aren't active, but having this policy will probably keep people like that away.

Sederos
12-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Shit! Zero tolerance policy! Did this come from Dopeman being bombarded with insulting pics on this topic?

Anyway, I think most of the major shit talkers aren't active, but having this policy will probably keep people like that away.

People should show the admins some more respect cause without Dopeman this forum wouldnt be so much of a hip hop forum, cause he always bring us some new hip hop news daily and for that I wanna thank dopeman.

hiphopthug95rip
12-18-2008, 04:20 PM

Partly.
U guyz just cant throw shoes at the president!
lol

dopeman
12-18-2008, 04:22 PM

hahhhahahahhahahahhahaha LoL!

&

i agree with this post...everyone is entitled to there own opinion without getting bullied or dissed or with a stupid remark....man i go to btnhboard.com and they got hardcore bone thugs fans
new members join there every day i've noticed and the ?'s they ask have already been asked million times...but u know what btnhboard.com members dont get dissed or bullied or stupid remarks
they actually get answered...I know alot of ppl pick on BSNATION i know i've done it few times and i regret it...sometimes he can be something else but u can help him by "YOU" being a mature person...instead of bullying him....NO QUESTION IS A STUPID ?...if u answer it in a mature manner.

& also if you are not a Eazy-E fan ....just leave seriously...go make ur own forum and go do ur own shit there....stop turning this site / forum into crap ..when ppl post stuff about eazy-e or any other ruthless related artists its always a negative answer or a stupid smart ass remark...if u dont like the fact there asking a question then dont answer...but ya u are entitled to ur opinons no matter what if u dont like the song goahead post that but there's no need to diss the person cuz they agree or dont agree.

THIS IS NO DISS TO EAZY-ECPT.COM

but when i come to Eazy-ECPT.com now i think its a BIG JOKE!
when i go to BTNHBOARD.com i think Real Hardcore Fans who support Bone Thugs!

Eazy-ECPT.com is now comedy central
BTNHBOARD.com is Hardcore Bone Thugs Fans talk about bone thugs related stuff

i know u can't talk about Eazy-E every day all day i know that...but let the new members speak and talk without being bullied...

goahead talk about other stuff ....talk about news sports poltics music whatever ...but why the negative bullying

Sederos
12-18-2008, 04:24 PM

&

i agree with this post...everyone is entitled to there own opinion without getting bullied or dissed or with a stupid remark....man i go to btnhboard.com and they got hardcore bone thugs fans
new members join there every day i've noticed and the ?'s they ask have already been asked million times...but u know what btnhboard.com members dont get dissed or bullied or stupid remarks
they actually get answered...I know alot of ppl pick on BSNATION i know i've done it few times and i regret it...sometimes he can be something else but u can help him by "YOU" being a mature person...instead of bullying him....NO QUESTION IS A STUPID ?...if u answer it in a mature manner.

& also if you are not a Eazy-E fan ....just leave seriously...go make ur own forum and go do ur own shit there....stop turning this site / forum into crap ..when ppl post stuff about eazy-e or any other ruthless related artists its always a negative answer or a stupid smart ass remark...if u dont like the fact there asking a question then dont answer...but ya u are entitled to ur opinons no matter what if u dont like the song goahead post that but there's no need to diss the person cuz they agree or dont agree.

i know u can't talk about Eazy-E every day all day i know that...but let the new members speak and talk without being bullied...

goahead talk about other stuff ....talk about news sports poltics music whatever ...but why the negative bullying

Real talk man stop bullying new members and if you done like Eazy-E then GTFO of here cause this is EAZY-Ecpt.com

dopeman
12-18-2008, 04:26 PM

&

Real talk man stop bullying new members and if you done like Eazy-E then GTFO of here cause this is EAZY-Ecpt.com

/ RUTHLESS RELATED / HIPHOP FORUM / NEWS ETC.....

dopeman
12-18-2008, 04:29 PM

the funny shit was i didnt even say anything to him all i wrote was ummmmm okayyyyyy

Sederos
12-18-2008, 04:30 PM

&

Yeah if u support the real ruthless family and real hip hop ofcourse you're welcome to stay here, but if ur just gonna talk about noodles and bullshit like that (no offense to any member) then maybe this forum is not the forum u should be a member in?

dopeman
12-18-2008, 04:31 PM

&

Yeah if u support the real ruthless family and real hip hop ofcourse you're welcome to stay here, but if ur just gonna talk about noodles and bullshit like that (no offense to any member) then maybe this forum is not the forum u should be a member in?

yah noodles is some kindergarden shit

Sederos
12-18-2008, 04:33 PM

&

yah noodles is some kindergarden shit

agree man, keep it ruthless in www.eazy-ecpt.com!!!

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-18-2008, 04:55 PM
*replies*

dopeman
12-18-2008, 04:56 PM
*replies*

u have the best reply LoL! hehehhehe

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-18-2008, 05:07 PM
*replies*

That's how I do. ;)

dopeman
12-18-2008, 05:09 PM
*replies*

That's how I do. ;)

cream team style :P

ShaTheTruth
12-18-2008, 06:10 PM
:-* hi everyone happy holidays ya'll know i'm the off the wall member deal with it

>:( now on some real ish I come in this thread to see what's the deal i come across what hiphop wrote no disrespect but here is my true response
so today was one of them days I woke up pissed off just plain stress out but i'm glad I got my money cause it was about to be front page news going on seeing me On america's most wanted I work hard for mines the boss was about to get it. Now as for us members doing what we can to keep the forum clean and popping I will say this any thing I don't see fit on here I will address it not really in a clean manger cause that's not me at all, but I will try to be gentle and kind. I really didn't feel like responsing either good nite

Bricc City Boy
12-18-2008, 07:24 PM
kool

LoCC.kArPa
12-18-2008, 07:27 PM
wtf everywhere nice girls on eazy-ecpt, houmie....O_O .................double :P :P

Mighty D.R.
12-18-2008, 07:28 PM

Partly.
U guyz just cant throw shoes at the president!
lol

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hopefully everyone will be kinder to the simple minded and those who ask questions that have been done 3 times before.

BSDNATION229
12-18-2008, 07:34 PM
cool but we need to make a thread were members can solve they beef out but it must stay in the thread

mrs.eazy-e11523
12-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Lololol @ Ajax

Ghetto187
12-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Everyone Needs To Chill BTW Im Cool With The New Rules 8)

dopeman
12-18-2008, 07:58 PM
cool but we need to make a thread were members can solve they beef out but it must stay in the thread

we already had a beef thread what happened to it...the thing is guys its not about if u have beef its about when someone makes a topic asks a ? that has been asked b4 ppl start bullying the topic starter...why can't we just answer the ? like real humans instead of being fuckin assholes...go to another forum dosnt matter if the ? has been asked b4 they answer it not like us if we ask a topic the whole topic turns into a beef topic!

Cold187umKilla
12-18-2008, 08:01 PM
i go away from my computer today to go christmas shopping and then some crazy shit pops off.....who yal talkin bout anyways man i keep it real 24/7 try to post as much rare shit as i can and keep it real with eveyrbody ONE LOVE happy holidays muthafuckaz

LoCC.kArPa
12-18-2008, 08:07 PM
yeahhhh we need a beef thread......thumbs up,

ps. i hate nobody here ...........

LoCC.kArPa
12-18-2008, 08:11 PM
wee need the three strike law..... ;D

hiphopthug95rip
12-18-2008, 08:14 PM

we already had a beef thread what happened to it...the thing is guys its not about if u have beef its about when someone makes a topic asks a ? that has been asked b4 ppl start bullying the topic starter...why can't we just answer the ? like real humans instead of being fuckin assholes...go to another forum dosnt matter if the ? has been asked b4 they answer it not like us if we ask a topic the whole topic turns into a beef topic!

If someone new asks a question thats been asked before, it doesnt hurt to post a link to the thread that answers their Q.
We can also suggest to them to use the SEARCH feature before they ask.
i know some members already do this.

hiphopthug95rip
12-18-2008, 08:15 PM

all that has been done and tried out.
now we just ban with no warning! it's the way it has to be.

BSDNATION229
12-18-2008, 08:17 PM

will we be able to see the strikes?

LoCC.kArPa
12-18-2008, 09:30 PM
..ALENA AND MRS.EAZY-E11523 FOR MOD......now

EazyWittaAttitude
12-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Im cool.. I think.. I dont htink ive caused ne problems here... right? :-\

187umGeah
12-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Im cool.. I think.. I dont htink ive caused ne problems here... right? :-\

Well me n the other mods were talking\, we think its time to let you go...

But i agree wit Hiphopthugsta, everytime someone starts a topic thats already been posted theres always negative comments..

hiphopthug95rip
12-18-2008, 11:09 PM

No stikez.
we will BAN ANYONE with out WARNING.
we have given people chances before in the past and that shit down work.

some people that been banned come back with a different name. how lame is that shit!
cant they get the hint they aint wanted here,damb.

Cold187umKilla
12-18-2008, 11:33 PM

No stikez.
we will BAN ANYONE with out WARNING.
we have given people chances before in the past and that shit down work.

some people that been banned come back with a different name. how lame is that shit!
cant they get the hint they aint wanted here,damb.

hiphopthug i think u shouldnt keep it private....put the names out that ur talkin about...

Mighty D.R.
12-18-2008, 11:44 PM

That is pretty fucking lame. I mean, they get banned and their life is so boring that they have to come back under an assumed name ;D ::)

Opazo
12-18-2008, 11:51 PM
Nice, new rules homie 8)

EFIL4RENAEB
12-18-2008, 11:54 PM
shitt haha
nahh itz all good
we all have been at one point harzhed to new memberz but u knw wat
we suppoze to "Uni5" && all support Eazy Muthaphukkin E i feel so even mo so goin nto 09
Long Live Eazy-E
Long Live Eazy-ecpt.com

Cold187umKilla
12-19-2008, 12:23 AM
shitt haha
nahh itz all good
we all have been at one point harzhed to new memberz but u knw wat
we suppoze to "Uni5" && all support Eazy Muthaphukkin E i feel so even mo so goin nto 09
Long Live Eazy-E
Long Live Eazy-ecpt.com

yea i feel ya man...if i see a topic that i already know about i usually just dont even bother opening it since it aint nuthin new

Snake
12-19-2008, 02:43 AM
Cool, lets keep this shit ruthless.

mrs.eazy-e11523
12-19-2008, 02:50 AM
u still up? lol...i obey all tha rules dont i?

Snake
12-19-2008, 03:23 AM
u still up? lol...i obey all tha rules dont i?

Ofcourse you do, thats why you got many followers!
;)

mrs.eazy-e11523
12-19-2008, 03:31 AM
LOLOLOL WUT FOLLOWERZ?LOL

Snake
12-19-2008, 03:36 AM
And i quote:

..ALENA AND MRS.EAZY-E11523 FOR MOD......now

Just one of many.

;D

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-19-2008, 03:56 AM
I think it's funny clowning people. Ain't like most of the shit is serious, so there's no reason to get butt-hurt, but I don't care.

zirak
12-19-2008, 03:58 AM

The whole point of this forum is for Eazy-E / Ruthless Artist fans to come and read and leave feedback on posts .
The Reason im making this post is that we are getting tired of certain members always acting like smart asses, talkin shit or putting people down.
Instead of reading posts and giving an educated opinion or response the act dumb.

From now on. we are Permanently BANNING members. no matter who they are, if we feel they are effecting the forum in a negative way.

Like i said, from now on we will BAN anyone with no explanation, NO Warning, if we feel they fucking up the site.

EVERY MEMBER WHO READS THIS MUST RESPOND WITH SOME FEEDBACK OR COMENT OR U MIGHT BE THE FIRST BANNED..LOL

I'm obviously one of those you're referring to. But we haven't "bullied" or called someone a moron for making a topic about a question that's been answered before. But we have done that to members who ask some really retarded questions. And me I get easily annoyed when it comes to morons. And I also hate spammers.

C'mon now Dopeman, that was funny and I dont understand why you always feel insulted when someone is just fuckin around with u? It's nothing to cry about.

dopeman
12-19-2008, 08:36 AM

I'm obviously one of those you're referring to. But we haven't "bullied" or called someone a moron for making a topic about a question that's been answered before. But we have done that to members who ask some really retarded questions. And me I get easily annoyed when it comes to morons. And I also hate spammers.

C'mon now Dopeman, that was funny and I dont understand why you always feel insulted when someone is just fuckin around with u? It's nothing to cry about.

yall can joke around but eazy-ecpt.com is becoming a big joke (no diss) alot of ppl already agree with me i wont say names why u think they dont post on here no longer....i would rather see this place be a Eazy-E forum not a fuckin JOKE!
if u wanna have a comedy central forum go make ur own forum and diss me or other members....i know its a forum...but go to btnhboard.com they do not act wack on there site like we do....when i came to this site when it first opened this site was dope as fuck...ppl used to make mixes ppl used to make paragraphs now ppl just make 1 word answers example:

cool, dope, awsome , wack

thats why i made those feedback rules...ppl actually used to think this was a eazy-e forum thats why this site started growing & it still is we get 6 or 7 members join every day and 10% of them post and 90% of new members dont post because they get made fun of....there alot of ppl who agree with me .....hate me or love me ...but seriously this era of Eazy-ECPT.com sucks...im a Eazy-E fan / ruthless artists fan/ hiphop news, remixes etc.... ....i aint telling u to talk about Eazy-E all day...if u think u can't talk about Eazy-E then dont but let the new members ask ?'s if they can't find the answer on the forum then of course they gotta make a new topic about it....what happens if there new to forums and they dont know how to use a forum...u can help them without being a jerk...ya goahead make some jokes not telling u to not joke but all i see now is nothing but jokes on every post....why can't ppl just discuss things properly

DEFINITON OF A FORUM:

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site.[1] It is the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dialup bulletin board system.[2][3] From a technological standpoint, forums[note 1] or boards are web applications managing user-generated content.[4][5]

People participating in an Internet forum can build bonds with each other and interest groups will easily form around a topic's discussion, subjects dealt within or around sections in the forum.

How are new members suppose to bond if ppl keep getting dissed?

u may think im the bad guy goahead think that..im a true eazy-e / ruthless artist / hiphop fan

i want this SITE / FORUM to grow more and other ppl can get educated about Eazy-E / Ruthless Artists etc....

but if yall think im wrong....just say soo...complain to hiphopthug95rip that im doing something wrong maybe he'll take me off admin if im not speaking the truth
u are all entitled to your own opinion about the site about members.

& if yall think im crying im not....so if every person complains about something does that mean there crying...fuck if we dont speak for our selves we'll never be nothing we'll just keep getting
walked all over....this isnt just about me this is also about other members being bullied...if u dont like something just dont reply to the topic.

if someone like Yung Eazy-E comes on the site and starts spamming okay he will get banned right away but if someone just asks a sillly ? there's no need to diss
just answer the ? or tell them to search for it....or post the link or whatever.

Sederos
12-19-2008, 08:55 AM

yall can joke around but eazy-ecpt.com is becoming a big joke (no diss) alot of ppl already agree with me i wont say names why u think they dont post on here no longer....i would rather see this place be a Eazy-E forum not a fuckin JOKE!
if u wanna have a comedy central forum go make ur own forum and diss me or other members....i know its a forum...but go to btnhboard.com they do not act wack on there site like we do....when i came to this site when it first opened this site was dope as fuck...ppl used to make mixes ppl used to make paragraphs now ppl just make 1 word answers example:

thats why i made those feedback rules...ppl actually used to think this was a eazy-e forum thats why this site started growing....there alot of ppl who agree with me hate me for this ...but seriously this era of Eazy-ECPT.com sucks...im a Eazy-E fan / ruthless artists fan/ hiphop new etc....and remixes ....i aint telling u to talk about Eazy-E all day...if u think u can't talk about Eazy-E or anything else and u think its cool to make fun of ppl go do that somewhere else.

& i aint crying...just telling the truth!

the truth hurts dosnt it!

I totally agree with you man, you took the words out of my mouth man lets make this to a hip hop forum again

mrs.eazy-e11523
12-19-2008, 08:56 AM
I coo talk about EAZY-E & HIP HOP ALL DAY i can go on 4 dayz about that :)...i dont have a problem wit tha rules tho

dopeman
12-19-2008, 09:20 AM

thats why i made those feedback rules...ppl actually used to think this was a eazy-e forum thats why this site started growing....there alot of ppl who agree with me hate me for this ...but seriously this era of Eazy-ECPT.com sucks...im a Eazy-E fan / ruthless artists fan/ hiphop new etc....and remixes ....i aint telling u to talk about Eazy-E all day...if u think u can't talk about Eazy-E or anything else and u think its cool to make fun of ppl go do that somewhere else.

& i aint crying...just telling the truth!

the truth hurts dosnt it!

I totally agree with you man, you took the words out of my mouth man lets make this to a hip hop forum again

i re-edited it and some ppl might diss me 4 this i dont give a FUCK!

& how many times have we gone thru this type of topic its getting annoying...why cant we all just be like cool with each other and discuss instead of bullying

and im not saying stop joking im saying stop making this forum look like a piece of shit forum and make look like a Eazy-E / Ruthless Artist / Hiphop Forum!

but no1 wants that to happen...sooo if i dont say nothing it wont be nothing but bs ...thats why i speak for the ppl who do not reply no longer due to stupidity!

and i have no problem or never had a problem with no1 but ppl have problem with me cuz i speak the truth & they can't handle the fuckin truth!

& im already getting dissed on msn by a certain person lol...so cute!

cenobite
12-19-2008, 10:03 AM
this site used to run alot smoother back in the day and was alot more friendly

how i miss the days of the proper mods and admins who did their job

incase u were wondering i am referring to jake the devils son in law and dopeman best mod team on eazy-ecpt

dopeman
12-19-2008, 10:08 AM

incase u were wondering i am referring to jake the devils son in law and dopeman best mod team on eazy-ecpt

agreed!

Jorge_Eazy
12-19-2008, 10:19 AM
I agree with the rules.
Just respect everyone. I know i've been disrespectfull against Eazy Muthafuckin Me, and i'll stop. Y'all should stop being dissrespectfull against BSDNation

BSDNATION229
12-19-2008, 02:05 PM
ii was just waiting for someone to bring my name up

old skool Compton boy
12-19-2008, 02:40 PM
yeah I agree with rules

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
12-19-2008, 02:41 PM

Aren't you DSIL? And didn't you start one of the biggest bullshit beefs on this site that carried over to like 2 or 3 other forums?

Thizz Da Wiz
12-19-2008, 05:44 PM
:-\

Mighty D.R.
12-19-2008, 05:54 PM

Aren't you DSIL? And didn't you start one of the biggest bullshit beefs on this site that carried over to like 2 or 3 other forums?

That's what I was thinking ::)

And the reason why there's so much other topics of discussion, comedy etc. is because this is an Eazy-E forum and Eazy-E has been dead for years so there's not gonna be a whole lot of news about him coming out every day. Same goes with other Ruthless artists, they're not making moves every day. That's why everything isn't about Eazy-E/Ruthless records on this site.

But since we all do like Eazy-E and Hip Hop most members tend to have other common interests hence the large amount of non-Eazy related posts. This is the case on most forums.

Thizz Da Wiz
12-19-2008, 05:57 PM

That's what I was thinking ::)

And the reason why there's so much other topics of discussion, comedy etc. is because this is an Eazy-E forum and Eazy-E has been dead for years so there's not gonna be a whole lot of news about him coming out every day. Same goes with other Ruthless artists, they're not making moves every day. That's why everything isn't about Eazy-E/Ruthless records on this site.

But since we all do like Eazy-E and Hip Hop most members tend to have other common interests hence the large amount of non-Eazy related posts. This is the case on most forums.

thugster 4 lfe
12-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Ok hmie im cool with the new rules, agree with snake lets keep it ruthless ;)

ShaTheTruth
12-21-2008, 09:56 AM

lmao

Ouija
12-21-2008, 03:49 PM
I agree wit tha new rule.. & willin to follow them...
BUT...
believe it or not.. there ARE some stupid ass people on this site who spam just because....
& they get treated the way they do because of it.. it aint like they ask silly ? because they're curious..
they juss do it.. just because.. they aint got shit else to do in their pathetic ass lives.. so they attend to waste it on tha internet..
so believe it or not.. some people actually deserve it..

anywayz..
I agree wit HipHopThug95rip, DOPEMAN, $ederos, BROTHA Tha Ajax, Mighty DR, Zirak & Snake.. no one more, no one less
now letz start this movement.. shall we??

4,000th post btw :D

zirak
12-21-2008, 04:12 PM
BUT...
believe it or not.. there ARE some stupid ass people on this site who spam just because....
& they get treated the way they do because of it.. it aint like they ask silly ? because they're curious..
they juss do it.. just because.. they aint got shit else to do in their pathetic ass lives.. so they attend to waste it on tha internet..

anywayz..
I agree wit HipHopThug95rip, DOPEMAN, $ederos, BROTHA Tha Ajax, Mighty DR, Zirak & Snake.. no one more, no one less

Congratz Montayo! And yeah, some people actually deserves to get made fun off because of their stupidity.

EazyDuzIttIzuDyzaE
12-21-2008, 07:24 PM
VERY TRUE ON THA RULES 8)

ShaTheTruth
12-27-2008, 11:49 AM
BUT...

anywayz..

:-* congrats

old skool Compton boy
01-03-2009, 09:06 AM

lmao

wtf this guy really is dumb

Congratz Montayo! And yeah, some people actually deserves to get made fun off because of their stupidity.

BIG DOPES
01-22-2009, 08:35 PM
IF YOU AINT A TRUE EAZY-E FAN, THEN ROLL THE FUCK OUT!!!

dopeman
01-22-2009, 08:37 PM
IF YOU AINT A TRUE EAZY-E FAN, THEN ROLL THE FUCK OUT!!!

thats what the fuck im talkin about love that attitude keep it up ;)

DL
01-22-2009, 08:56 PM
*Walks in quietly whistling*
*Reads the first couple pages*
*Walks back out slowly*

DL
01-22-2009, 09:07 PM

Oh my Jonas Brothers... ::)

BSDNATION229
01-23-2009, 11:46 AM

lmao

see i got that from another forum i went on

Original_BG
08-13-2009, 10:51 AM
True Shit If You Have Respect You Go A Long Way ;D ;D ;D

zirak
08-13-2009, 11:57 AM

Oh my Jonas Brothers... ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lmao

see i got that from another forum i went on

Dude just STFU

yung dree
09-05-2010, 02:02 PM
im feelin dat

EazyDuzIttIzuDyzaE
09-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Exactly, I Like To See young people know who eazy iz, a real g a pioneer in music
no question is a dumb question
so instead of being rude teach what you know about eazy e
Ill do my best to set an example when it comes to eazy-e
we need to teach tha real fuck all tha real dumb asses you know who you are :-*

hiphopthug95rip
09-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Exactly, I Like To See young people know who eazy iz, a real g a pioneer in music
no question is a dumb question
so instead of being rude teach what you know about eazy e
Ill do my best to set an example when it comes to eazy-e
we need to teach tha real fuck all tha real dumb asses you know who you are :-*

Filerro
09-05-2010, 07:45 PM

No arguments there. Keep up the good work..

CaliBoy209
09-05-2010, 10:16 PM
i agrEe =D

marcus
09-19-2010, 10:38 AM
I agree with hiphopthug95rip I said along time ago why are they dissin members I never diss anyone on this site this site is about eazy-e not for us to diss members

YOPESTARRZ662
04-23-2011, 08:00 AM
PHIRZT THANG PHIRZT.....DATZ REAL TALK ON EVERYTHANG WORTH LUVIN'....NEW2 DA SYTE BUT NOT A VIRGIN2 DUMB SHITT.
HOW A PHOOL CLAIMZ 2 BE A DIZCIPLE OF ERIC(EAZY-E)WRIGHT & YET STYLL POZT BULLSHITT ABOUT DIZ MANE (FLEZH-N-BLOOD) IF DEY HAD ANY KYND OF LUV4 DA GONE BUT NOT 4GOTTEN SOLDIER DEN DIZ SYTE WUD BE LYKE BTNH.COM & DEM. A LACK OF LOYALTY , LUV, & RESPECT IZ BEING PRACTYCED. I'M HERE4 ERIC(EAZY-E)WRIGHT, NOT THOZE WHO CAME AFTER. LAZT BUT NOT LEAZT.... YOPESTARRZ662 ...AIN'T GOIN' NO PHUKKIN' WHERE..HERE2STEY TIL I LEY... EAZYERIP. :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

esco
04-23-2011, 05:23 PM
What!! This some straight up fuckin bullshit fuck that Ima keep on talking shit even after they delet my acount fuck that fuck all you pussies crying like some bitchs and soon as you think im done I'm still talking shit haha....Jk all right that's cool fool I'm not here to run my mouth like some net banger I'm just here cuz I'm a Eazy-E fan got nothing but respect for E and his music And I'm out

RuthlessDJB
04-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Feel that. Its all good. Tha site is to show respect for Eazy anyway, not to diss niggaz an cause problems

Crazy-E
04-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I agree with the new rules!

Supernova
05-07-2011, 01:24 AM
I agree ,Sergio.Lets be respectful here.

EazyE95RIP
05-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Why Would Anyone Put another fellow Eazy E fan down, Were all on the same side... I LOVE ALL MY BROTHERS MAN lol

Krayzie Bone
08-31-2011, 08:21 AM
Word respect the E

ChuckBoris
08-31-2011, 09:49 AM
just found this.dont want to be banned XD.Comment

miskelinto
08-31-2011, 11:56 AM
"EVERY MEMBER WHO READS THIS MUST RESPOND WITH SOME FEEDBACK OR COMENT OR U MIGHT BE THE FIRST BANNED..LOL"

hope im not too late :3

farle
08-31-2011, 09:04 PM
jus incase Im on the Banned List haha... I think site is GREAT x

Mike253
09-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Respect, One Love to all the eazy-e fans out there, thanks for the great news, looks like some real dope ruthless family related music is droppin' these days, that new b.g. knocc out album is the bomb :RpS_thumbup: Tony G is hella sick too. there was avoid in this dope Ruthless records related stuff for a while, i'm stoked to see all of Eazy's homies still makin' bangin' west coast g shit. Still can't wait for Prince of Compton to drop!! peace ya'll

PAYDAY1984
09-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Datz wtz up u can represent how u feel witout dissin sumone

hiphopthug95rip
09-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Respect, One Love to all the eazy-e fans out there, thanks for the great news, looks like some real dope ruthless family related music is droppin' these days, that new b.g. knocc out album is the bomb :RpS_thumbup: Tony G is hella sick too. there was avoid in this dope Ruthless records related stuff for a while, i'm stoked to see all of Eazy's homies still makin' bangin' west coast g shit. Still can't wait for Prince of Compton to drop!! peace ya'll

Alot of great new Eazy / Ruthless Related stuff to come!

You know Eazy-ECPT.com is the place that will have all the breaking news first!

cpt187

Eazy - C
10-20-2011, 02:28 PM
what i wanna here bring on the prince

RuthlessDJB
10-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Indeed. We gettin it in with the Real Ruthless rap.

West-Villain
03-29-2012, 07:19 PM
I agree with that bro ;)

Eazy-E Fan
03-31-2012, 04:32 PM
I agree with the rules and have no problem following them. I think it's good to have rules here so people know ahead of time what they can and can not do here.

Sean.i.am
04-07-2012, 10:36 AM
I luv this site!! Rip Eazy-E

ChuckBoris
04-07-2012, 11:17 AM
I luv this site!! Rip Eazy-E

we luv u too :smile: no homo

Sean.i.am
04-08-2012, 08:32 AM
What's that buddy boy?

199MuthapuckkinE
05-20-2012, 09:48 AM
I agree with the rules

cookie77
06-01-2012, 09:39 AM
thank you, eazy e rip

Dominica
06-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Your rules are only to benefit yourselves. Theres no rules here its an anarchy :laser: