PDA

View Full Version : In an old interview

sniper
04-16-2009, 10:28 PM
DJ Yella mentioned that he has one unreleased Eazy E song

How many unreleased Eazy E songs are there?

I have one and I think its like 2 maybe 3 that were unfinished so prolly three.

I wonder if one day DJ Yella will release that unreleased Eazy E song?

DL
04-16-2009, 10:33 PM
They're unreleased, how the fuck should we know for sure? There has been estimates ranging from like 20 to 250...

And it's highly unlikely you have an unreleased Eazy-E song...

Cold187umKilla
04-16-2009, 10:36 PM
They're unreleased, how the fuck should we know for sure? There has been estimates ranging from like 20 to 250...

he aint sayin he personally got a unreleased track he quotin a yella interview where he like i got an unreleased eazy track

DL
04-16-2009, 10:37 PM

he aint sayin he personally got a unreleased track he quotin a yella interview where he like i got an unreleased eazy track
...OH!!!

Sorry Luke :'(

sniper
04-16-2009, 10:42 PM

...OH!!!

Sorry Luke :'(

it's ok DL :)

O.G.
04-16-2009, 10:57 PM
i heard he gots over 90 unreleased songs that tomica and yella refuse 2 give out

sniper
04-16-2009, 11:32 PM
i heard he gots over 90 unreleased songs that tomica and yella refuse 2 give out

ya i heard that to in a article i think that article was post here
I wonder what's the reasion tomica and other people how has unreleased eazy-e songs refusal from releasing unreleased eazy-e songs.I know theres the rareness factor but thats not really a good info of a reasion for them to refuse eazy-e fans all around the world from hearing never before heard eazy-e songs

EFIL4RENAEB
04-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Yella Needz To Releaze Tha 94 Cube Diss
Mann I Got Much Rezpect Foe Cube, But Iz Juzt Me
Or Are U Tired Of Tha Fact That Cube Won On Tha No Vasline Shit, At Leazt A Shot Back At Cube Would Be Better
It would Fill A Void Of Knowin That tha Hip Hop Thugsta Shot BAck At Cube

old skool Compton boy
04-17-2009, 10:09 AM

sniper
04-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Yella Needz To Releaze Tha 94 Cube Diss
Mann I Got Much Rezpect Foe Cube, But Iz Juzt Me
Or Are U Tired Of Tha Fact That Cube Won On Tha No Vasline Shit, At Leazt A Shot Back At Cube Would Be Better
It would Fill A Void Of Knowin That tha Hip Hop Thugsta Shot BAck At Cube

Yella ain't gonna release the 94 cube diss cuz it's to late Yella and cube arenít beefing any more and I'm sure that by now cube and eazy-e would squash there beef.It would be cool to there the cube diss track but it wonít make any deferentís cube won with the No Vasline track