PDA

View Full Version : Do E.B. Wright acknowledge eazy-ecpt.com

BriLuc_18
04-24-2010, 03:27 PM
do e.b. Wright and her mom acknowledge eazy-ecpt.com???

sinper
04-24-2010, 09:11 PM
yes she does.she was supposed to be interviewed back in 07 by the ownercreator hiphopthug95rip but she never called back to set up a date.

BriLuc_18
04-24-2010, 09:17 PM
wow. Well does anyone know if that interview still going to happen?

B.A. *CT*
04-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Tomica gave the site a shout out, hella long ago, and Erin did, I think, hella long ago. I highly doubt they give a shit about the site anymore, if they ever did.

Don't care if they do or don't. they're irrelevant to me.

B.A. *CT*
04-24-2010, 09:20 PM
wow. Well does anyone know if that interview still going to happen?
It's not gonna happen. Her documentary ain't gonna happen. The Eazy-Ecpt.com museum ain't gonna happen, POC ain't gonna happen(good), BGKO's cd ain't gonna happen. Only person that delivers who is connected to Eazy is Dirty Red. Everybody else just talks. That's why I stopped caring long ago.

sinper
04-24-2010, 10:27 PM
B.A. *CT* I've seen a topic bout a dirty red interview that was also suppose to happen back in 07.
do u know anything about that interview?

B.A. *CT*
04-24-2010, 10:34 PM
B.A. *CT* I've seen a topic bout a dirty red interview that was also suppose to happen back in 07.
I just barely remember something about that. Not sure if it went down. But seeing as how Dirty Red has done stuff for the site after 2007, I would think he did the interview.

EFIL4RENAEB
04-24-2010, 10:37 PM
I just barely remember something about that. Not sure if it went down. But seeing as how Dirty Red has done stuff for the site after 2007, I would think he did the interview.

well remember Jerry Heller'z interview came out like monthz after tha book,&& basically you read in detail what JH said in hiz teaser form.
but hiphopthugsta juzt put tha dirty red interview and chopped it up into tha documentary.

BriLuc_18
04-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Dang. Well maybe it'll happen one day. I wonder what was going to be in her documentary because i heard that they dont really care for tomica woods-wright.

hiphopthug95rip
04-26-2010, 12:30 AM
do e.b. Wright and her mom acknowledge eazy-ecpt.com???

From what i know they are down.
back when we released We Want Eazy Vol 1 i spoke with EB and her mom and they hooked us up Exclusively with that track "Dear Daddy"
this was before all that sweet 16 shit.lol.
i havent heard from them in a while but they know whats up!

hiphopthug95rip
04-26-2010, 12:45 AM

i have the interview and will use it on the documentary im putting together.
Danny Salas of Ruthless Radio did a very good interview with Dirty Red.
search the forum and u might find it.
or google it and it might come up.

BriLuc_18
04-26-2010, 07:41 AM
wells thats good that they atleast acknowledged the site. Hopefully in the future we'll get more interviews from the ruthless family.

sinper
04-26-2010, 10:28 PM

i have the interview and will use it on the documentary im putting together.
Danny Salas of Ruthless Radio did a very good interview with Dirty Red.
search the forum and u might find it.
or google it and it might come up.

thanks for filling me in about the interview looking forward to watching the doc.
I heared that ruthless radio interivew indeed it was a good interview.

Keyser Söze
04-29-2010, 05:23 PM
she's not gonna say who she is on here because she'll get 100 questions a day asking the same ridiculous questions..im sure dirty red,Yella,EB,Lil E,tomica,mc ren.. all got their own usernames but they use it covertly ;)

BriLuc_18
04-30-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah that could be it too. That would be neat if they were up here