PDA

View Full Version : Nightowl talks about EAZY E more in depth NEW interview 2011

ogloco
02-02-2011, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqSuxlMjwc

Him and Lil One were already recording in the studio, I wonder what happen to does tracks. Maybe Jerry or Tomika have the answer. Too bad they only got half way and never got to finish it.

hiphopthug95rip
02-03-2011, 12:01 AM
cool, im gonna check this out in a bit.

ogloco
02-03-2011, 05:38 PM
So that means that Night Owl and Lil One were official Ruthless Records members.

hiphopthug95rip
02-03-2011, 05:42 PM
So that means that Night Owl and Lil One were official Ruthless Records members.

I guess u can say that.
Even though they were not officially signed to the label.
From what Knight Owl is saying. They were working on a album for ruthless/Eazy.

ogloco
02-04-2011, 05:10 PM
I am guessing just like any other job you apply for the job you sign the contract and you work, I don't think Lil One and Knight Owl did it for free, but I am not sure how typically the music industry works.

FROST
02-05-2011, 10:48 AM
That foo knightowl.... haha theres a vid on youtube of him getting bitchslapped

EazyThug95
02-06-2011, 12:53 AM
haha thanks for the interview. Was pretty bad.

First off ill like to say that I started hearing Mr. Knightowl b4 I herd of brownside, this was when I was in highschool. That song here comes the knightowl was my everyday jam to bump. I've always been down with knightowl and to this day I'm still down with him.

Sick interview. Knightowl tells it like it is, growin up in the hood for us back in the day was tuff, nowadays this young foos b bitches with tight jeans lol...

Big ups.

PDP
02-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Good looks on the interview. I bet them tracks woulda been some classic shit.

Opazo
02-07-2011, 10:58 AM
This is hella cool!

Really shows that Eazy was really trying to get latin rap big!
Shiit imagine all these vatos on Ruthless at the same time Eazy-E was alive...

We would had some mad classic albums today from these cats!

RIP EAZY-E

EazyThug95
02-28-2011, 03:46 AM
fuck heler and tomica!! lol jk

Lil eazy-e gotta bring that Label called Ruthless Records back on the grind and sign these chicano rap artists.

if u think the radio and todays music is bullshit Listen to some chicano rap, thats where that gangsta shit is at.

--- ps: i dont like hearing chicano rap that much.