PDA

View Full Version : Straight Outta Compton Trailer

EazySteve
12-10-2014, 09:35 PM
http://cocoafab.com/sneak-peek-check-out-first-trailer-for-straight-outta-compton/

Niki-G
12-15-2014, 10:33 AM
Ain't feeling it. It feels to much Ice Cube influence in here (first that got introduced, got the most exited scenes, WTF is that scene with the baseballbat hittin the record?!)

Lol and where's Ren's and Yella's introduction?

Iva Fetish
12-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Ain't feeling it. It feels to much Ice Cube influence in here (first that got introduced, got the most exited scenes, WTF is that scene with the baseballbat hittin the record?!)

Lol and where's Ren's and Yella's introduction?

Exactly...

MrsEricLynnWright
12-16-2014, 04:22 PM
smh it's a damn shame

Iva Fetish
12-20-2014, 12:18 PM
I still have such mixed feelings about this... On the good side, I have a little hope that it would be good seeing how Erica said that the movie will portray her dad in a good light but... so much fuckery in how Cube Dre and F. Gary Gray went about it... Who knows...

MrsEricLynnWright
12-21-2014, 06:44 PM
I still have such mixed feelings about this... On the good side, I have a little hope that it would be good seeing how Erica said that the movie will portray her dad in a good light but... so much fuckery in how Cube Dre and F. Gary Gray went about it... Who knows...
Mmmm I'm going to hope it comes out right

marcusmajors
01-18-2015, 06:17 PM
I got to see that movie

Ruthless 316
02-15-2015, 07:01 AM
I was just thinking about something non of Eazy-e kids will not be in the movie now Thats not right at least of his son should be in the movie they got ice cube son playing in it so why non of eazy-e kids are not in it and the person who is playing eazy-e looks nuthin like eazy-e

MrsEricLynnWright
02-17-2015, 02:32 AM
I was just thinking about something non of Eazy-e kids will not be in the movie now Thats not right at least of his son should be in the movie they got ice cube son playing in it so why non of eazy-e kids are not in it and the person who is playing eazy-e looks nuthin like eazy-e
IKR ! Lil Eazy-E wanted to play Eazy but Cube said that his acting wasn't all that good but it still sounds like a bunch of fuckery

Iva Fetish
02-17-2015, 03:50 PM
IKR ! Lil Eazy-E wanted to play Eazy but Cube said that his acting wasn't all that good but it still sounds like a bunch of fuckery

Right. Some fuckery....... Because based on what Dominica said and from what I saw in the trailer, Cube's son couldn't act either!!!

Niki-G
02-19-2015, 01:57 PM
^ and that's why I believe, they didn't wanted E's kids to play their father, because Cube was afraid, that the kids wouldn't be satisfied, how they will portrait their father (not on the proper light, because it'll be surely about Cube and Dre)
I can still hear a slight grudge on Eazy from Cube. Even on his recend interviews when Eazy got mentioned.
Man, even Snoop got nothing but love for him and regret that the dissing era was stupid and uneccecary...

MrsEricLynnWright
02-19-2015, 03:37 PM
But my question is what is Ren and Yella doing because I noticed they wernt in the trailer where Cube and Dre were riding through Compton and I know for a fact Ren is from there

Ruthless 316
07-25-2015, 09:02 PM
im going to order the movie from directv

Ruthless 316
07-29-2015, 03:08 PM
how do yall think the movie will come out

MrsEricLynnWright
07-30-2015, 02:38 PM
I feel like the movie will be good but I kind of feel like they might make Eazy look bad

EazyThug95
07-31-2015, 02:35 PM
ice cube. he more of a sell out muthaphukka cube is just a ghostwriter the trailer didnt like it/

This more of an nwa film

ps check out my videos to the E on youtube. type in eazythug95

eazythug95 n im out mutha phu ka

hiphopthug95rip
08-02-2015, 02:01 AM
What up Eazy Thug, how u been man? u still in So Cal? Im curious to see how this movie turns out. I like how they trying to be historically accurate but we will see how accurate they are with Eazy-E's side of things.