Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER SHORT.....

Default ANOTHER SHORT.....

YO...I AM THAT B***H MACKIN BLUE FLAG SAGGIN MOTHA-F***N C-R-I-P . IM A WEST COAST Original G ..............THATS RIGHHHHHHHT. 19-0-4 CAPITAL "S",CAPITAL"D".U WHANNA BATTLE THATZ KOOL WIT ME. JUS SHOW RESPECT TO DA ONE N ONLY..B-A-B-Y-E.U SAYIN U DA KING .HA.WAT THA F**K IS THAT BESS PASS DA CROWN OVER OR U'LL FEEL DA WRATH OF MY RAT-TAT-TAT.IM LIKE R.KELLY HOMMIE I GET AWAY WITH SH*T , I F**KED UR CUZin,SIS. N UR SLUTTY ASS B***H
    ttp://www.thaknoccout.net.tc/

streetrap.net.tc

Default THE BATTLE ROOM,HOSTED BY KING ARIES,ALL ARE WELCOMED.

YO BABY E STEP UR GAME UP THOSE RHYMES SUCKED IM SORRY MAN, I DONT RAP BUT I PROB COULD CUM UP WIT SUM BETTER SHIT. BUT KEEP TRYING AND DONT STOP. ILLMATIC

Default ALL KOOL

CHECK THIS ILL.85 THAT WAS NUTHIN....JUS SOME THIN 4RM TOP OF MY MIND....SO WATS UP W/KING I WANNA BATTLE....PEACE OUT...................WEST COAST!!!!!!!........BABY-EAZY. :x

streetrap.net.tc

Come to the doe and you fuckin with the hoe of the century. You fuck with me you fuckin mo then a g shitin on all you djs come and see a nigga for real and for all you wanna be muthaphukas im the true Muthaphuka in the bitch. :twisted:
    img]http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/ruthless/eazye/0500_eazy_e_a.jpg[/img]

Default stRAIGHT TRIPPIN

A LOC' UR TRIPPIN,DA 1ST PART RYMED BUT THEN SUCKED LATER ON....GOOD TRY...BK[BLOOD KILLA]

streetrap.net.tc

Default Re: stRAIGHT TRIPPIN

i guess baby eazy's rhymes was 2 much 4 king aries 2 handle cuz he aint even answerin.....lol sad
    [img][/img]

Default SUM MORE

[BASED ON A SONGZ.DA 1ST PART.].NOT 4 KING 2 WRITE BACK 2..WE ALL KOOL..................................I WONT DE-NI IT IM A STRAIGHT RIDA..KING DOESNT WANNA F**K WIT ME.IM A WEST COAST C-R-I-P,A MUTHA F**KIN "Original G".CUZ I'VE GOT HO*S,I'VE GOT HOOOOES .KING IZ ONE OF THOSE HO*S IN A DIFFERENT AREA CODE.YES A "HOE".I GOT HIM WHAIR I WANT.THAT NIGGA CANT FADE ME.THIS IZ BABY-EAZY NIGGA SO DONT U "BLAZE" ME. I GOT A STRAP N VEST SO DONT EVEN TRY...U MUST BE DRUNK,STUPID,OR REALY REALY HIGH.EVERY BODY HAS MY BACK SO DONT EVEN GO THEIR.I GOT HOMMIES POSTED UP IN UR TOWN"DETROIT"YA THAT PLACE.IF U SEE SOME BODY FOLLOWING U THEY GONNA GET IN UR FACE..SO BESS ACT FAST OR ILL TELL THEM 2 FIRE.................................[DAMN MY BRO HAS FOOTBALL PRACTICE BYE] ....PEACE OUT

streetrap.net.tc

Default A LIL SUM THIN

THIS IZ A LIL SOME THIN BY "B-EAZY".IM A KRAZY MOTHA F**KA FROM AROUND DA WAY...I NEVA SHOULD HAVE BEN LET OUT DA PENINTENTURY..UN LIKE ICE CUBE,ALL I GOT 2 SAY IZ HAIL 2 MY NIGGAZ FROM ACROSS DA WAY.FUCK N.W.A.NIGGA THEYER OVER NOW.IT'S ALL BOUT BABY EAZY SO "BOW DOWN"IM NOT COMMIN STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON...IM COMMIN OUTA SOUTH EAST DIEGO.WHAIRS DA HELL KING LET HIM THROUGH.GIVE HIM DA MIC N LET HIM FLOW.TALK BOUT UR TOWN,HOMMIES OR DEDICATION TO UR GIRL,IT DOESNT MATTER JUS FLOW........[UR PART KING]...[KINGS INTRO]

streetrap.net.tc

Default WHATS UP

YALL TALKING SHIT IDID RESPOND,IN STILL TALKIN SHIT. IN FUCK RUTHLESS95.DONT MAKE ME LOOK A BITCH.EAZY'SBAB,LOOK IN STLL TALKIN SHIT ,THEN CLICK FUCK RUTHLESS95,YOULL FIND MY RESPOND.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

Default cool.

IM BACK BITCHES AIMING 4,5'S AT YOU SNITCHES.YOU NIGGAS BETTA GET BACK BEFORE I PUT 34'S TO YOUR CHEST LIKE SHAQ.FROM SAN DIAGO TO DETROIT YOU KNOW IM DOWN WITH MY NIGGAS YUP,WE THE SQUAD YALL NIGGAS AINT FUCKIN US,DONT MAKE ME HOP IN THE 6-4 AND DO A PULL UP,GET THE AK AND HAVE DUCKIN THEM BULLETS.IM FROM THE D BUT I STAY SO FRESH SO CLEAN I GOT SO MANY THROWBACKS YOULL THINK I GOT A TIME MACHINE.YALL WANT BEEF WITH THE KING COME ON YALL KNOW BETTA ILL PUT HOLES IN YA LEATHER RE-NIT YA SWEATER,WHAT IM DOING MAN IM DOING IT BIG COCK THE MACK BACK CLAT NIGGA SPLITIN YA WIG.HOLLA BACK

GOOD SHIT MAN.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

Default Compton G

Since ya really dont know how shit goes down lemme tell real qwik how i throw it down.

Cruisin with ma G's down Crenshaw blvd. Raiders hats Strapped and ak's cocked looking fo a punk ass trick that live on tha block ma homie hiphopthugsta told me ta look on florence with tha rest a them crooks. So now we dippin thru florence checkin it out, when a nigga with a benz co pops his head out of tha window and yells down ta us that punk ass Aries is commin fo us so we get tha straps ready with baby Eazy behind waitin for tha punk ass ta drop tha dime Now iam really itchin ta pull this trigga and drop that trick cause hes a punk ass nigga.Baby E hits me up ta tell me scoop on Aries where abouts and his stupid ass troop he found them bangin on tha east side of watts tryin hard ta slang them rocks. So we find em n pump tha alpine with ma man Eazy-E droppin some dope ass rhymes this some music ta drive to and bust a 9 to lets do this shit the way eazy would a wanted to. Baby E loads loads the clip as i step on tha gas as we pass by tha spot i see tha king and the look on his face seemed like he just had a bad dream next thing you know the clip is done i put tha pedal to tha medal while everybody starts ta run. We get back home and go straight ta sleep wake up in tha mornin and have sumthin ta eat a 40 and some cocco pebbles sound good ta me so i walk over and turn on tha TV, channel 4 gots some breaking news that i probably should see they tell bout some ruthless g's droppin a punk and the name of the victim reads Kings Aries tha fucked up chump as a i start to laught i see a barrel and a flash aries homie just co shot me in tha ass i turn around ta say fuck u bitch but before iam done i get dropped from the bullet of a gun. You just witnessed tha life of a straight up G bangin n slangin before he could see 23
    img]http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/5853/ruthlesscq8.gif[/img]

Thats pretty tight man, im feelin it.
    keep it up.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Default cool.

WHAT UP YALL LET ME TELL WHATS GOIN ON OVER HERE IN THE D-CITY.

YOU GOTTA ALLIGATOR MOUTH AND HUMMINGBIRD ASS,YOUR MOUTH WRITIN CHECKS THAT YA ASS CANT CASH.YEAH I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE YA FAKE ASS IM A RIDE ON AND HIDE YOU IN YESTERDAYS TRASH.PULL UP IN THE CHEVY SPRAYIN ROUNDS THROUGH THE GLASS SEE YOU LAYIN FACE DOWN IN THE GRASS THEN I LAUGH.YOU KNOW EVERY VILLAIN WILD WILD WEST END UP DYIN FROM HOLLOW TIPS TO THEY FUCKIN CHEST.I CANT RELATE TO WHAT YOU NIGGAS RAP ON STAGE CAUSE IVE BEEN SLANGIN YAY SINCE I WAS BOWWOWS AGE NIGGA,YOU NIGGAS MIGHT DIE TODAY CAUSE IF EAZY HEARD YOU RAPPIN HE TURN IN HIS GRAVE.YOU DONT THE REAL YOU NOT KILLIN CAUSE IM A REAL NIGGA YOU JUST A PUNK ASS VILLAIN.SPLIT THE PAPER 50/50 YEAH IM WITH THAT,WHEN ROB YA ASS YOU CANT GET YA SHIT BACK.WE DO THIS LIKE GROWN MEN YOU WONT WIN YOU DONT EVEN FEEL COMFORTABLE IN OWN SKIN.DONT TRY TO PULL RANK ON ME CAUSE ILL PUT SOMEWHERE YOU AND YOUR MOMA DONT WANT YOU TO BE.SAID YOU WOULD KILL ME IWISH YOU COULD CAUSE MY NIGGAS ON 8MILE WOULD BURY YOU INTHE WOODS.DO YOU KNOW HOW I PULL UP ON THE BLOCK AND CLAP WATCH NIGGAS 4 SECONDS STRAIGHT PUT BRAINS IN YA LAP.

IM THE KING STAY IN A SUCKAS PLACE.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

Default DROPPIN,POPIN, SLANGIN N F**KIN BANGIN.....

A YO KING SEE WE GOT SUM APPONENT...I AINT ON ANY 1 SIDE.....THIZ IZ BABY EAZY NIGGA SO DONT U TRIP.LIKE I SAID BE4:BLOOD KILLIN,WEST COAST CRIP.R.C.V.[RUTHLESS COMPTON VILLAN]GOT MY BACK SO IM NOT EVEN TRIPIN WE BOTH SLANG,BANG,N EVERY OTHER THING ELSE 2GETHER.THATS WHY KING IZ SLIPPIN..WE BOTH IN WEST COAST SO THATZ KINDA COOL.2 FOR DA WEST,1 FOR EAST..HMM,STEPPIN 2 US ,THINK UR A FOOL.DAMN NIGGAZ Y CANT WE ALL GET ALONG.WE ALL RAPPERZ,WE SHOULD GET 2GETHER N MAKE A SONG.DA WEST COAST IZ COMIN BACK IZ WAT THEY ARE SAYIN...NA THATZ NOT TRUE,JUS SAY THANKS 2 BABY-EAZY N HOMIES SLOB BLAZIN.1904,MY HOME TOWN,LIVED HERE all my life SO DONT DARE CLOWN..ILL BLAST UR AZZ IF I EVA FIND OUT U TRIED 2.[DAMN GOTTA GO,DIDNT FINISH][BE BACK 2MORROW]..... :cry: ...........

streetrap.net.tc

Default THE LYRICAL EXERCISE2

IM A FUCKIN HUSTLER ILLMATICS A FUCKIN HATER,I DONT KNOW HOW THEM BITCHES DATE YA,NIGGA I SPIT THEM FULL TRACKS YOU MIGHT WANNA PULL BACK BECAUSE MY FLOWS COMIN AT YA ASS LIKE A FULLBACK,I PUT MY CLIP IN GUN,I PUT MY GUN LIPS ,NOW YOUR BRAINS ON THE FLOOR CAUSE FUCKED WITH GRIP,WHAT ILLMATIC SAID I DONT BELIVE THAT SHIT,IM THE KING IS WHAT I SAID AND I MEAN THAT SHIT.I DONT GET NOTHIN THAT THIS BITCH SAID,SOMEBODY GET BAG FOR ILLMATIC HEAD.ILLMATIC AINT GOT NO CHEESE STOP LYIN I GOT MINE,I GOT WORKERS ON CORNER LIKE STOP SIGNS.FUCK A GLOCK NINE IM TAKIN ILLMATIC OUT WITH GRENADES,GOT YA IN RUSH LIKE A CRACKHOUSE IN A RAID.IF YOU GOT ON A VEST DUCK ITS USELESS,IM BUSTIN AT YOU CATS FROM THE CHEST UP.ILLMATIC IF YOU BLUFFIN BEWARE I GOT YA MOMA BLINDFOLDED AND HANDCUFFED TO A CHAIR.IF I SAY JUMP MY DUDES GOIN LEAP,THEN IM A CRUISE YOUR STREET,MURDER YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND WONT LOOSE NO SLEEP,PLAY BY THE RULES DONT CHEAT IM ALWAYS THE KING OF THE THRONE NEVER GONNA LOOSE MY SEAT.

YOU A BITCH ILLMATIC,IM THE KING.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

Default cool.

IM HOSTING THIS SHIT,WHOS NEXT TO RAP AGAINST EACH OTHER.I BOUT TO RETIRE AS THE KING.HOW ABOUT RUTHLESS 95 VS R.V.C SOMEBODY
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

ARIES U A LAME TAKING PUFF DADDY'S FLOW OFF VICTORY CUM UP WIT SUM NEW SHIT ALL U DID IS SWITCH SUM WORDS FAKE ASS STEP UR GAME UP.

Fuckin punk, you ain't a Leader what Nobody Followed you
    You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you- BIG L

ILLMATIC

HERE IS THE FLOW HE STOLE

Verse one: puff daddy-VICTORY

Yo, the sun don?t shine forever
    (big: you can turn the track up a little bit for me)
    But as long as it?s here then we might as well shine together
    Better now than never, business before pleasure
    P-diddy and the fam, who you know do it better?
    Yeah right, no matter what, we air tight
    So when you hear somethin, make sure you hear it right
    Don?t make a ass outta yourself, by assumin
    Our music keeps you movin, what are you provin?
    You know that I?m two levels above you baby
    Hug me baby, i?ma make you love me baby
    Talkin crazy ain?t gonna get you nuthin but choked
    And that jealousy is only gonna leave you broke
    So the only thing left now is God for these cats
    And big you know you too hard for these cats
    I?ma win cause I?m too smart for these cats
    While they makin up facts (uhh) you rakin up plats

Default FOR REAL

BITCH STOP HATIN,YOU JUST MAD CUZ IM BOUT TO BE SOMETHIN.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

Default FOR REAL

YOU NEED TO SHUT YA FAT ASS UP.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

Default F**K ILL.

DAMN IZ THAT ILL. TALKIN SHIT.I HATE THAT BITCH.HE'S ALWAYZ TALKIN SHIT..............FUCK THAT NIGGA,COMPARED 2 ME HE'S DEAD.IF IT WASNT 4 ME DA KING WOULD HAVE PUT A FLAME IN YA HEAD.BUT NO,I EMPTYED OUT DA CLIP N GAVE HIM A EMPTY GUN.IF IT WASNT 4 ME IR AZZ WOULD B DONE.I DONT GOT UR BACK SO DONT U TRIP,JUS REMEMBER THIZ I DONT WASTE TIME ON PUNK AZZ "TRICK".................................THIZ IZ BABY-EAZY,MUTHA FUCKA.IM NOT GONNA WASTE TIME SO FUCKEN STEP DOWN...TRICK AZZ BITCH!!

streetrap.net.tc

Default cool.

GOOD SHIT MAN,HOW ABOUT ANOTHER FREESTYLE SONG TOGETHER?
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

sure,wateva....ill put in some more around......hmm...lets c ,i got 2 get a check up 4 football......around: 5 o'clock so ill b here n done around 5:15 iz that ok??every 1 hates ill-bitch ass-matic......

streetrap.net.tc

Default cool.

COO,YO IM BE ALITTLE BIT LATE BUT JUST POST YOURS.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

hey king.u start one n ill finish it.right know my mind iz empty......................baby-eazy...

streetrap.net.tc

Default cool.

ILL START IT OFF,

I CAME UP BUMPIN EAZY-E,CUBE,AND DRE,SCARFACE,UGK,THEY RAISED ME LIKE SONNY RAISED P,I ALWAYS MADE THE MONEY,MONEY NEVER MADE ME.ILLMATIC,YOU BROKE BITCH YOU CAN GET YA SHIT,MY PIMP HAND TOO STRONG I AINT WITH YA SHIT YOU GOIN MAKE ME SPLIT YA SHIT.ILLMATIC IS HATIN CAUSE ONE DAY EVERYBODY GOIN BE RAPPIN MY SONGS AND HE GOIN BE DEAD IN HIS HOUSE UNDER THE BED WEARIN A THONG,MY RYMES JUST TRUCKIN EM IN,HE SCARED TO RAP,THEN GO GET YA BITCH ASS FRIENDS,YOU BEEN ON MY DICK SINCE WHEN EVER I CAME,THATS ON EAZY THAT YOUR FUCKIN RAPS IS LAME.THEN YOU GOIN TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU SPIT BUT MY LIL HOMIE FROM SAN DIEGO GOIN TELL EM HOW WE GET.
    M THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING.

this iz baby-eazy.loc..FUCK ill-bitch ass-matic.he jus all mouth.doesnt do any thin but wanna but rat us out.he's a "ranker".stepted down frm a SD gangster.baby-eazy west coastin with da ol'school flows.:
    -i bang in my blue chucks,i slang in my blue chucks,fuck illmatik n every one else who wanna step.,im posted here, in my blue chucks.u dont wanna fuck with da gang in da blue chucks....baby-eazy in his blue chucks,king in his blue chucks,all of da west in are fucken dark blue chucks.................................hey ill. u kan tell them 2 klose this forum but jus remember this "dont fuck with da BLUE CHUCKS".......................................it's over.. :twisted:

streetrap.net.tc

yo...that was "blue chucks" a lil sample to wat da west can produce.dang got me all hiped up.....ill write more 2morrow............peace-baby-eazy...........

streetrap.net.tc

YA ITS ME baby-eazy.from san diego.spittin slugs at illmatic,causing panic.trying to step 2 me bess REGULATE im'a betta rapper then u so theirs no need to hate.ill CLACK,CLACK,CLACK ur ass.with ur own gun.got da semi-automaticready with da tethlon....

streetrap.net.tc

yo u midgets betta run wen u see me on the block/i'll b around again about 6 oclock / suck tha fuckin cock / pool ball in a sock / u get back up i'll take ya with tha glock / so keep talkin shit coz im gonna keep on doin / u think im tryner fuck u but its ya wife im screwin/ i'll kill u in the flesh or kill u spiritually but u a maggot so keep it lyriculy / coz my influence eazy e a real mf g from tha cpt /

peaceeee

og triple still kickin tha flow, grippin n spittin tha fo, pimpin nese hoez/
    dippin tha 6-fo, blowin tha n-do, foggin nese windowz, keep my gat low/
    4 these sucka ass trickz, quick ta run nem lipz, but won't speak 2 tha clip/
    i empty and split, leave ya body slump'd n a ditch, and back ta tryna get rich/
    runnin tha wild west, showin u bustaz how ta pack a vest, pack a tech, puttin niggaz ta rest/
    my life is a mess, only thing keepin me from stress, is blowin tha sess/
    my life is not game and certainly not a test, givin u factz off my chest/
    keep my dome str8, got tha chrome ready ta bake, bonez im ready ta break/
    livez im bout ta take, tha game im bout ta shake, crumblin u nigga like an earthquake/

Default watch out rookies!!!!!

yo.this iz baby-eazy mutha f**ka's yall dont wanna front 2 this,im a west coast crip,niggas.jus ask ur b***h n she'll tell u all about this.my hommie da king has got my back so im not even trippin on yall,cuz DETROIT n SAN DIEGO will b dippin on yall.ya'll rookies,even EAZY'S BAB n BG TEASHA can fuck ya'll up,ill hand over my 9's n watch them unload.u cant mess with these flows their new with da ol'school style,ur'z r jus wack n out of style.....ill teach u a lil som thin"dont fuck with us"this iz r battle room,so shut da fuck up!!!............baby-eazy.......................................

streetrap.net.tc

Thread Information