Thread: BOOKS ON EAZY E

Default BOOKS ON EAZY E

I READ A COUPLE BOOKS WITH EAZY IN IT ON MENTIONS HIM LIKE THE RISE AND FALL OF DEATH ROW RECORDS, AND DAMN I CANT REMEMER IT WAS BACK IN THE DAY-ILLMATIC

WHAT ABOUT YA???????????????
    LLMATIC-85

U SHOULD OF BEEN A COP FUCK HIP HOP/WIT THAT FREESTYLE U BOUND 2 GET SHOT...

><YOU FIND YOURSELF WITHOUT MORALS*THOU SHALL NOT KILL><

Default BOOKS ON EAZY E

there is a book from VIBE called the history of hip hop its a big fat book. it mentions Eazy-E and NWA
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Default BOOKS ON EAZY E

O SHIT I GOT THIS BOOK I STOLE IT WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SKOOL. ITA A NICE BOOK WITH ALOT OF SHIT IN IT.

IF U LIKE HIP HOP THIS IS A BOOK 2 CHECK OUT-ILLMATIC
    LLMATIC-85

Super Moderator

Default BOOKS ON EAZY E

There's a hole bunch of books about the history of hip hop that have Eazy E in them. He also has a large mention in LAbyrinth, a book about Death Row Records and 2Pac and Biggie's slaying.

Default BOOKS ON EAZY E

Check out a book a called Its Not About A Salary by Brian Cross its a big fat book all about the Westcoast. Interviews with all the tons of westside artists like Eazy e, album reviews on classic shit like straight outta compton, Pictures of all the westcoast hip hop scene like the hip hop shop b-boy battle, history of the westcoast like the crips, lots of intersting features and documentations bruce brutality index, pics of dj/producer rooms like Muggs etc.....aww man tons of shit one of the best books i ever had.

Lent it to a freind once and his fucking parrot chewed the fuck out of it. :x

At least that parrot escaped and most likely got killed. :twisted:

Default BOOKS ON EAZY E

HELL YA THATS WHAT THAT BOOKS CALLED I READ THAT SHIT, THERE ARE FEW OTHER BUT DONT KNOW THE NAMES-ILLMATIC
    LLMATIC-85

Default Re: BOOKS ON EAZY E

Oh yea.Somebody know where to find that article where Eazy talks bout Cube's No Vaseline from that book "it's not about a Salary"?.I'm looking for it now.I too had that book "The Vibe History of Hip Hop".It has a page size photo of N.W.A against a wall and Eazy holding a pimp stick or whatever wearin a black button down jacket Compton cap locs n white cortez.I've been looking for that pic ever since i lost that book.The other pic from that shoot is here somewhere,guessing it's in the Rare pics section.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by REALAZZDAEKUM
    Oh yea.Somebody know where to find that article where Eazy talks bout Cube's No Vaseline from that book "it's not about a Salary"?.I'm looking for it now.I too had that book "The Vibe History of Hip Hop".It has a page size photo of N.W.A against a wall and Eazy holding a pimp stick or whatever wearin a black button down jacket Compton cap locs n white cortez.I've been looking for that pic ever since i lost that book.The other pic from that shoot is here somewhere,guessing it's in the Rare pics section.
    Haha, I've read that part in The Vibe History Of Hip Hip. Eazy-E convinced the reporter he was still selling bags of weed ;D And it had a rare pic of Eazy I haven't seen on the site yet of him reading a newspaper article abut himself.

HAHA YEA....Eazy had the Kings cap with a black leather varsity jacket holding up the newspaper with him on the front with the article about him going to the Whitehouse lol

Thread Information