Thread: YOMO & MAULKIE

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

a freind of mines dad is a producer or a promoter of some type in the big leagues apparently,,, anyways hes got pictures with eazy and tupac and shit like that,, im not sure how bigtime he was but my freind knows alot of interesting facts that alot of people dont usually know about and i always knew there was a two guys on ruthless records named yomo & maulkie, but i could never find their albums or anything,, anyways my buddy was telling me eazy signed the two guys from black eyed peas way back before he passed away (they weren't called black eyed peas back then i dont think obivously,, and that dizzy twat furgie wasnt in their crew when eazy signed em either) anyhow im wondering if those two guys where in fact the Yomo & Maulkie,, by the way if anyone has any yomo and maulkie shit lemme know ,, thanks,,, take it e z,,, but dont take it all the way

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

they were called ATBAN KLAN

www.ThaKnoccOut.net.tc Tha #1 BG Knocc Out Fan Site

UpInFlamez

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

yomo & maulkie werent called ATBAN Klann.
    they were originally the first B.O.N.E group, they were into all the weird shit. there cd IS OFF THE HOOK :twisted:

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

duz anyone have their album? cause i would luv to bump that shit and see what its all about

UpInFlamez

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

i do, i'll post it up later man :twisted:

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

thanks man thats dope,, i feel like a phukkin mooch cause i dont have shit to give anyone in return but i used to have tons of rare ruthless/eazy shit and when my bro showed me this page i was shocked cause i thought i was one of the only dedicated eazy-e/ruthless fans left haha,,, but im hoping to salvage some ruthless records music and u dont know how grateful i am for this page and people that post up rare shit,, thx bro ttyl paison

UpInFlamez

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

its cool, i got sum shit to do but later ima be home for a while so i'll do it then

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    yomo & maulkie werent called ATBAN Klann.
    they were originally the first B.O.N.E group, they were into all the weird shit. there cd IS OFF THE HOOK :twisted:
    i meant the black eye peas were called the atban klan

www.ThaKnoccOut.net.tc Tha #1 BG Knocc Out Fan Site

UpInFlamez

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

yes & they are a good group. BUT will never buy one thier cd's until they get rid of that bitch fergie

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

The Yomo & Maulkie album is wack

Default Re:

You're right. Yomo and Maulkie were a seperate group from Atban Klan. Atban Klan is the group that eventually became The Black Eyed Peas. Yomo and Maulkie dropped one cd on Ruthless Records entitled "Are You Experienced?" It's one of the few albums that's dropped on Ruthless that I don't own.

Default YOMO & MAULKIE

Maulkie later replaced J-Dee in Ice Cube's Da Lench Mob on thier second album 'Planet Of Da Apes'. Shit was dope.

Aint heard that nigga since though.

Default geeyaaa

fergie is a fuckin cunt,,, where the fuck did she come from anyways,, shes kinda like a tryhard gwenn stefani,,, actually i dont even know why im bringing this shit up,,, i guess i had too much 40 tonight haha,,, sumone should "run into" fergie at a bar and bust whatever glass shes drinking out of over her goddamn head and stabb her in the fuckin eye with the sharded end,,, then kick her in the kids nest and slam her face into the table and fuck off,,, end of fuckin story

Default Re: YOMO & MAULKIE

I was just listening to their "Are U Xperienced?" album and was thinking to myself that they should have made another album. I wonder what happened to Yomo & Maulkie; I know Maulkie joined the Lench Mob after "Are U Xperienced?" came out, but I wonder what he and Yomo have been up to after all these years.
    A real muthaphukkin G that was born in 1989 - what a good year. It was a good year for rap/hip hop and even rock music. 1989 was when N.W.A. became popular and then Ice Cube left, Ronald Reagan left White House and George Bush took his place, Above the Law came to life and The D.O.C. released No One Can Do It Better before a car accident fucked up his voice.

My top 35 albums of 1989

Peace to dem niggaz, even you Eazy!

Thread Information