Thread: "Bling" Rap over Gangsta Rap? What the fuck!?!?!?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "Bling" Rap over Gangsta Rap? What the fuck!?!?!?

http://www.hip-hop-world.com/thread23221.html

holy shit...

I mean that is all I got to say...these niggaz over at Hip Hop World sayin our boys from back in tha day ain't nothin compared to this "Bling Bling" shit we got out today.

That nigga had spiderwebs all over his cranium.

alena

Fuck this bling bling bullshit whatever it is called.
    Westcoast is so much better than dirty south. Only southern rappers i like is some old school rap-a-lot artists.
    And anyway they only exist cause all those faggots like lil jon and Dupri produce their albums.
    Fuck new school rap!!!
    I know ya'll heard this before lol

wow those guys are fucking retards........saying Lil Wayne lyrics beats the shit outta any old school is a digrace.

dirty south has that most shitty ass raps in ever heard...fukin hillbillys are annoying as fuck
    img]http://www.eazy-e.com/pictures/10.jpg[/img]

Stop Him In His Tracks Show Him That I Am Ru7hle55

Fuck dem idiots. Everyone hates bling bling shit. Some people who rap it dont even like it. They just do it cuz its gona sell to the white kids who luv it. Everyone else is just buyin into the bling bling propaganda. That shit brain washes the youth to throw their money away in buying bullshit like designer clothes that looks like shit! and 120$ shoes. Im really sick of that braggin on what u got shit! Im in to that real shit!We gota save hip hop man! Dont buy dat bling shit! Dis it every chance u get! Fuck eveybody who likes that shit!
    SCOOBYS REVENGE

Quote Originally Posted by doctordrizzay
    wow those guys are fucking retards........saying Lil Wayne lyrics beats the shit outta any old school is a digrace.

dirty south has that most shitty ass raps in ever heard...fukin hillbillys are annoying as fuck
    I agree wit u main!
    SCOOBYS REVENGE

Register over there and teach all those 12 year old commercial rap fans a lesson. Be sure to sound sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by doctordrizzay

lmfao
    lil wayne has a escalade
    typical rich bitch...
    img]http://www.lastsig.com/user/EternalMichael/5.png[/img]

man rap 2day is a joke bout 2% of its worth listenin 2 and don't get me started on lil john :twisted:

Default Re: "Bling" Rap over Gangsta Rap? What the fuck!?!

Quote Originally Posted by EazyWittaAttitude
    http://www.hip-hop-world.com/thread23221.html

holy shit...

I mean that is all I got to say...these niggaz over at Hip Hop World sayin our boys from back in tha day ain't nothin compared to this "Bling Bling" shit we got out today.
    fuck crunkkk and that bling bling shit!!!commercial-bullshit...dirtysouth suckerzzzz
    eturn Of The Baby Killa, Brotha Lynch Hung

Yea notice that I am Eazy Duz It on that board, and I try to explain my shit and they think it is BS...when about 95% of my reasoning is tru. People say 50 is this and that and shit...he is shit and we at ECPT kno the real shit, these niggaz over there jus some commercial ass muthafuckaz and they jus prolly some white folk who think the bling bling shit is off the hook cuz they never listened to NWA and all of Eazy's shit.

And this fool sayin on the 2nd page of that thread that NWA rapped alot about cruizin in 64's and that they used to rap about bling...that nikka needs to get his facts straight haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ES*ROC
    This whole thread is BS if you ask me.. Cause true enough NWA was spitting some revolutionary Gangsta Rap.. back then.. they were still blinging.. they had they NWA chains or what not.. Bling has been apart of Rap since the shit started.. y'all remember them big ass gold chains.. Everybody on the EastCoast used to wear.. And if they had all the shit we have now.. back then.. They would be doing the same thing that these rappers do now.. Rapping about Escalades and 20 inch rims.. NWA used always talk about rolling in 64's.. Blinging and Bragging has been in rap since day one.. And now y'all wanna say the shit has gone too far.. when you groom a beast and it's outta control.. What can you do? NOTHING.. so deal with it.. you don't have to support artist that you don't like.. You do have a choice..

T-Doc.187

I agree wit everyone, this bling bling music is BULLSHIT!!!

I was born in Staten Island, NY but i livin' in the Dirty South and all these ass hole here play some wack ass shit. This fake ass commerical "gangsta rap"

I'm an up-comin' rapper who just sick and tired of all these low-to-no skill havin' Muthaphuckkkaz!

Super Moderator

There were some really retarted replys to that post at Hip Hip World. I think I hate Bling Bling Rap fans more than I hate Bling Bling Rap

[size=18px]i wrote back to that fag wit the young jo[/size][size=24px]ke[/size] [size=18px] avatar (im Big L)[/size]

daddy_luv

real talk
    nwa n all dat shit never had good flow or delivery
    true 2 wut u sayin man
    WTF?
    None of the rappers today have flow, I like some rappers today (young jeezy, chamillionaire, 1 song by TI)
    Eazy E may not have written his raps or rapped very fast but Eazy E had more flow than gay ass pop rappers like 50 cent.
    They all talking about how southern artists are greater in flow, ryme, technique than old skool west coast shit and Mike Jones aint got no flow, the only flow he has is to his one good ryme to his name.
    There are some I agree with like the guy who said people wouldn't know who Sugarhill Gang was and the only thing they know about good rap is Tupac, but the rest of them don't know what rap is.
    Today its all about driving Bentlys and all that BS but back in the 90's all you needed was a 6-4

daddy_luv

they jus prolly some white folk who think the bling bling shit is off the hook cuz they never listened to NWA and all of Eazy's shit.
    Dude it aint just white people believe that, there are alot of white people like that but there are alot of black people who do that

PS, LIL WAYNE IS THE WORST RAPPER OF TODAY

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    There were some really retarted replys to that post at Hip Hip World. I think I hate Bling Bling Rap fans more than I hate Bling Bling Rap
    Exactly, cuz they don't know there history of rap and just based on what generation there in or how they dress or whatever they say the real shit sucks

Resurrecting the thread; I pointed out some more facts to those wack ass fools over at Hip Hop World...

looks like i'm the only 12-year old white boy who likes old-skool westcoast on the whole planet ops:

Thread Information