Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

  1. #1
    md in ireland
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    My view on it;

    I usually download stuff to see if its any good and buy stuff because I know it will be good
    When I download something hot, I usually buy it
    When I buy something shitty, I try to sell it :P

    I'm guessing quite a few people here download 99% of their music and dont support the artists they like.. your thoughts?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    i download and if its any good ill buy it but most albums these days have about 2 good songs in them so i just dont bother buying albums any more just a few like 1 or 2 a year lol
    img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/BGKO/images.jpg[/img]




  3. #3
    md in ireland
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy-E 805
    i download and if its any good ill buy it but most albums these days have about 2 good songs in them so i just dont bother buying albums any more just a few like 1 or 2 a year lol
    exactly, i stopped buying albums after preordering a shitty hip pop album

    Yo.. i need that ren track again ops:

  4. #4
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Yep, I download it first, I dont even steal full albums, theres just something about the feel of getting a new cd, y'know?

  5. #5
    Haze
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    depending on the artist

    i mean like when pacs albums drop i go buy them
    even tho the new ones suck
    and biggies i went and bout
    eazy-e memorials and shit i bought



    but like new comers i take a peek and decide from there


    ps: is there a big pun greatest hits?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,780
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    [size=18px]ok lets say ur gonna buy the cd of ur fav artist but he's dead, who does the money go to?[/size]



  7. #7
    Anti-Myth Administrator Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    [size=18px]ok lets say ur gonna buy the cd of ur fav artist but he's dead, who does the money go to?[/size]
    Yeah i always thought of that but its better to buy the cd and show it to your friends and get the people to recognise the artist, esspically Eazy. The money would probably go out to the label. Kinda sucks they should give it to charity or something.
    "Most people - same job, same gig, doing the same thing 10 years from now. Us, we don't know what we are doing 10 minutes from now. "



  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    I only buy when i feal ima have too ,..Like all my Eazy CD's i had to D/L them all first cause i knew i couldnt afford all cd's at once but i bought them one by one ....But yea i D/L more then buy IMA BUY PROOF'S UPCOMING ALBUM!!!



    R.I.P PROOF!!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,780
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless Soldier
    I only buy when i feal ima have too ,..Like all my Eazy CD's i had to D/L them all first cause i knew i couldnt afford all cd's at once but i bought them one by one ....But yea i D/L more then buy IMA BUY PROOF'S UPCOMING ALBUM!!!



    R.I.P PROOF!!
    [size=18px]really, when does it come out?

    rip proof
    [/size]



  10. #10
    Anti-Myth Administrator Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless Soldier
    I only buy when i feal ima have too ,..Like all my Eazy CD's i had to D/L them all first cause i knew i couldnt afford all cd's at once but i bought them one by one ....But yea i D/L more then buy IMA BUY PROOF'S UPCOMING ALBUM!!!



    R.I.P PROOF!!
    [size=18px]really, when does it come out?

    rip proof
    [/size]
    i don't think there is a date set but its called "Time Will Tell", im also gonna get that.

    RIP Proof
    "Most people - same job, same gig, doing the same thing 10 years from now. Us, we don't know what we are doing 10 minutes from now. "



  11. #11
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    [size=18px]ok lets say ur gonna buy the cd of ur fav artist but he's dead, who does the money go to?[/size]
    It goes to the kids, the original songs copyright dies after 70 years after the original artists death, so until 2065, lil e and eazys other kids can inherit off of Eazy

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Nowdays if I hear of a good artist or song I download some of it. If it's good and I think the albums gonna be good I buy it. I too like the feeling of getting a new CD. But a lot of the time with some of the less known artists I like I can only download their albums.

  13. #13
    md in ireland
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ps: is there a big pun greatest hits?
    Man.. the dude only had 2 albums :P

    But kinda.. there is an album called Endangered Species, (which i legally own haha) it has a few tracks from Cap. Pun. and a good few Pun appearences and 2 Freestyle sessions

    Oh and one unreleased track

    Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    [size=18px]ok lets say ur gonna buy the cd of ur fav artist but he's dead, who does the money go to?[/size]
    I know when you get an Eazy album it doesnt exactly go to where I would like it to go to (charities, his WHOLE familly), but for most artists it does so I still buy em

    o yeah and I HATE MP3 sound quality, music sounds so much better on CD :x

  14. #14

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,465
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Quote Originally Posted by md in ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ps: is there a big pun greatest hits?
    Man.. the dude only had 2 albums :P

    But kinda.. there is an album called Endangered Species, (which i legally own haha) it has a few tracks from Cap. Pun. and a good few Pun appearences and 2 Freestyle sessions

    Oh and one unreleased track

    Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    [size=18px]ok lets say ur gonna buy the cd of ur fav artist but he's dead, who does the money go to?[/size]

    I know when you get an Eazy album it doesnt exactly go to where I would like it to go to (charities, his WHOLE familly), but for most artists it does so I still buy em

    o yeah and I HATE MP3 sound quality, music sounds so much better on CD :x
    u only like mp3s when they have mac dre :P
    img]http://www.lastsig.com/user/EternalMichael/5.png[/img]

  15. #15
    md in ireland
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    ^ What the hell is that supposed to mean

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    Me,, ima be front about it, i download my albums. The only time i buy the albums is when i have money. i rather downloading em cuz i save money and i can make the cases and all that. The artist can be selling as much albums as they want but i like downloading em.
    img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7024/criminal0eh.jpg[/img]

  17. #17
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    And sometimes I download albums that I can buy because it's not like anyone's not still making money. eg. Jay-z

  18. #18

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,465
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    i download most of my shit.
    i blew my only 300 dollars on my ipod.
    so when i get money again, ill be lookin for ruthless 12 inches, ruthless cd singles, etc.
    img]http://www.lastsig.com/user/EternalMichael/5.png[/img]

  19. #19
    NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    Guest

    Default Buying albums vs Downloading albums (Illegally)

    im so lazy to go to the record store to buy an album now....unless its a classic album.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Req: Tim Dog Albums
    By YuNg164sr95ss in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:35 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 02:01 AM
  3. Duz anyone have these Albums?
    By kyle bb in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:11 PM
  4. Req: ATL Albums
    By MuthaphukkinJ in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •