Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Offical eazy-E death Thread

Super Moderator

Lesson to be learned is keep it wrapped. Back when eazy was just blowing up aids wasn't as big as shits gotten today. It was out there but homes figured only fags could get that shit
    You ain't shit compared to real motherfuckin g's -Eazy E

Default Re: Offical eazy-E death Thread

Please Explain. If He Got it during the Eazy-Duz-It Time, How come his children and mothers havent got it ? and he fathered alot of children between that time and eazy's Death. Also Tomica was pregnant when he died and the baby and tomica were not infected. And before you say he got it after she was pregnant, hiv/aids does not kill you that quick
    Dont Quote Me Boy Cause I Aint Said Shit

See You At The C.R.O.S.S.R.O.A.D.S

RIP eazy E still pumpin the real gangsta shit

Busta! Straight busta! DUMAH11523's Avatar

Unhappy Re: Offical eazy-E death Thread

R.I.P. Da Hip-Hop Thugsta 1963--1995 11523/17420

I didn't read because I'm just trying to get 20 (or however fuckin' many) posts to view links.

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

i read alot of people contracted it through blood transfusion.. beside Eazy i was surprised when i found out Tom fogerty died from it too he was in Creedence Clearwater Revival old school rock band.. that dude from scarface Paul Shenar died from it the list goes on.
    R.I.P Eazy-E
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

main thing eazy-e kids are well,

yea i feel you guys on that..rappers never give eazy any love..except game...like i said i live in ny so you know no one shows eazy an love...never did...he was looked at like some west coast dude with no lyrical skill...i have talked many people out here...and they all diss him like he didnt do shit for hip hop...then when i start explaining like...LOOK YOU DUMB ASS YOU KNOW NOTHEN ABOUT HIP HOP... and i tell them if it wasnt for the E your dumb ass rappers that you have now..wouldnt be out making millions of dollars...so thank the great eazy e..for YOUR NEW SHIT YOU GUYS CALL HIP HOP...CUZ WHEN EAZY AND PAC AND BIGGIE DIED SO DID THE REAL HIP HOP

Quote Originally Posted by aldiggy6160 View Post
    yea i feel you guys on that..rappers never give eazy any love..except game...like i said i live in ny so you know no one shows eazy an love...never did...he was looked at like some west coast dude with no lyrical skill...i have talked many people out here...and they all diss him like he didnt do shit for hip hop...then when i start explaining like...LOOK YOU DUMB ASS YOU KNOW NOTHEN ABOUT HIP HOP... and i tell them if it wasnt for the E your dumb ass rappers that you have now..wouldnt be out making millions of dollars...so thank the great eazy e..for YOUR NEW SHIT YOU GUYS CALL HIP HOP...CUZ WHEN EAZY AND PAC AND BIGGIE DIED SO DID THE REAL HIP HOP
    AMEN!!! Well Said!

It's 2011 and E is still playing on my radio

Sorry for my english. I'm new on forum and I'm from Poland that should explain everything

Just so you all know he didnt die of AIDS. you cant go from having HIV to full blown AIDS i like a short period of time. Its not medicaly possible.

His son said he didnt die of AIDS. He waz a smart man. Wouldnt be stupid to have unprotected sex. He was amazing.

I always thought he died from AIDS, well when he died i was very young so i didn't know too much about that stuff. I remember always hearing about Eazy a lot. But i never really started reading anything about him until now. I guess because i was always a little weary and as i got older i learned about AIDS and what it really was. But anyhow i try not to think of how he died too much. Because no matter how or why it happened it's still sad. I hate when people tell me he was easy and that's why he got AIDS. Well that may have not been the case we all know he had a lot of women. But he shouldn't be judged based on that. Things happen it's life anyone could go out and sleep with someone and get HIV. I really don't understand why this is such a big deal and why people like to talk about him in a negative way because of it. I think it's sad and people should just enjoy his music. It doesn't make him a bad person because of what happened to him. It's just very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy-E Fan View Post
    I always thought he died from AIDS, well when he died i was very young so i didn't know too much about that stuff. I remember always hearing about Eazy a lot. But i never really started reading anything about him until now. I guess because i was always a little weary and as i got older i learned about AIDS and what it really was. But anyhow i try not to think of how he died too much. Because no matter how or why it happened it's still sad. I hate when people tell me he was easy and that's why he got AIDS. Well that may have not been the case we all know he had a lot of women. But he shouldn't be judged based on that. Things happen it's life anyone could go out and sleep with someone and get HIV. I really don't understand why this is such a big deal and why people like to talk about him in a negative way because of it. I think it's sad and people should just enjoy his music. It doesn't make him a bad person because of what happened to him. It's just very unfortunate.
    where are you from?what city exactly?
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

I live in Michigan, even though i wish i lived in another state.

Word up good people.

Rip to one of the GOATS..

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Offical eazy-E death Thread

tim richmond former nascar driver he got it and the reaction was the same as eazy like wtf how did that happen.. eazy left such a weird way his songs that came out after he died 'like 24hrs to live' kinda fortell a different ending to his life and why did he keep saying 'bomb to my chest' in a couple songs? like said he has 9 kids one or two were born after he passed and none have it or his wife so
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Ive been wonderin' for quite some time now after watchin' tha Eazy-E conspiracy thing,which leads me to my questions.
    Did Eazy get hiv/aids in '95?
    Or
    Was it jus' discovered that he had aids by then?

I mean im tryna be honest on the real,(much love n respect for E.)
    In most of his tracks,Eazy-E/N.W.A in general,rapped much about fucking bitches.e.t.c .n that was way back in tha days before he got sick.
    Now is it possible that Eazy could have contracted the virus way back then?

Quote Originally Posted by elixir View Post
    Ive been wonderin' for quite some time now after watchin' tha Eazy-E conspiracy thing,which leads me to my questions.
    Did Eazy get hiv/aids in '95?
    Or
    Was it jus' discovered that he had aids by then?

I mean im tryna be honest on the real,(much love n respect for E.)
    In most of his tracks,Eazy-E/N.W.A in general,rapped much about fucking bitches.e.t.c .n that was way back in tha days before he got sick.
    Now is it possible that Eazy could have contracted the virus way back then?
    yeah ,a person can have the HIV Virus for years.It destroys your immune system so that even a simple cold can kill you.Possibly Eazy had hiv for months,years ...
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

I still believe till thiz day that Jerry Heller had sumthing to do with Eazy's dead.
    Ya'll can't forget that Ruthless Records was worth millions and that before Eazy died Heller was fired. It's just weird how he died of aids that quickly and that none of his children or their mothers had it. And after he died Heller and Tomica got Ruthless Records.......

Well me personally with regarding Eazy's death, I smell a rat. Here are my reasons:

Tested Negative for HIV a year prior to his death. No I know over the course of a year HIV can develop but how does that turn to full blown AIDS a year later?

Although he was "supposed" to have full blown AIDS, he was still never transfered to the AIDS unit. Odd.

According to his FBI report, he had dumped Tomica and threw her ou of his house. And according to the VIBE magazine article posted on here when he was asked if he was really going to marry Tomica he replied "Hell no". So how the hell did they get married? And how was their marriage license able to hold up in court despite the fact that Eazy himself never even signed it?

Why is it that after Eazy died, his kids were never taken care of? You got Erin saying that whatever Tomica got her hands on, her and her brothers never saw a peny of it. The only kids taken care of were Dominique and Daijah. Derrick also said that after their dad died, everything they had was taken away from them.

Erin also said that her daddy never left Tomica nothing and that she stole everything.

The fact that no one in Eazy's circle believes he had AIDS say alot.

Hell even Jerry Heller, who mind you lots of people would believe had Eazy killed said that Eazy's death was a bit weird. Makes you wonder.

Besides Heller I'm also thinking about that fat mutafuka Suge had something to do with Eazy's death. He could have E injected or have some medical payed to do it, the way he said it, or have some aids hooker paid to fuck with E.
    I don't know but that piece of shit was beefing with Eazy at that time, and we all know who was behind the murder of Biggy Smalls......

I still hope that someday the truth will come out, even do I doubt it.

It duz if u get injected with it... (so sad)

Quote Originally Posted by EazyE95RIP View Post
    Please Explain. If He Got it during the Eazy-Duz-It Time, How come his children and mothers havent got it ? and he fathered alot of children between that time and eazy's Death. Also Tomica was pregnant when he died and the baby and tomica were not infected. And before you say he got it after she was pregnant, hiv/aids does not kill you that quick
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

Rip. Gone, but never forgotten. We love you, but Jesus loves you best!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    tim richmond former nascar driver he got it and the reaction was the same as eazy like wtf how did that happen.. eazy left such a weird way his songs that came out after he died 'like 24hrs to live' kinda fortell a different ending to his life and why did he keep saying 'bomb to my chest' in a couple songs? like said he has 9 kids one or two were born after he passed and none have it or his wife so
    and let's not forget in the last song he did with Mc Ren The muthafuckin real Eazy said " Before I die niggas bury me make sure my shit read Eazy muthfuckin E and it's a fact to be exact my tombstone should read he put Compton on the map" He said that in his last song before he died.
    Follow me on snapchat @Shelooklikastar

Default Re: Eazy's Death

Eazy-E played an important role in the early development of hiphop. We should appreciated his work.

Thread Information