Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Offical eazy-E death Thread

Default Offical eazy-E death Thread

which is important because a lot of you are saying shit about Eazy and the way he died and what not. Listen...

You don't get "AIDS" through sex. You get the HIV virus through sex. After years, the HIV virus starts destroying your immune system, which means that it makes it harder to fight against diseases, to the point where the common cold can kill you. The status of having a weak immune system because of the HIV virus is AIDS. You don't die from AIDS, you die because it puts your immune system in that state which doesn't let you kill off sicknesses that you can kill off when having a healthy immune system, since you're too weak to kill it off, it (the cold, pnuemonia, whatever) kills you. I don't believe in this whole consipracy bullshit going on, so in my opinion the logical thing to think that happened was that Eazy didn't use condoms while having sex, at least not all the time. This can be seen by the fact that he had 9 kids, obviously you can't be wearing a condom for that to happen. He probably got the HIV virus from an infected groupie around the Eazy-Duz-It time, which over the years caused him to get AIDS, then when he caught pnuemonia, he couldn't fight it off and it killed him.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions

Default I've noticed a lot of you don't understand what AIDS is

[size=18px]i knew that already, its true everybody[/size]

Default Re: I've noticed a lot of you don't understand what AIDS is

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    which is important because a lot of you are saying shit about Eazy and the way he died and what not. Listen...

You don't get "AIDS" through sex. You get the HIV virus through sex. After years, the HIV virus starts destroying your immune system, which means that it makes it harder to fight against diseases, to the point where the common cold can kill you. The status of having a weak immune system because of the HIV virus is AIDS. You don't die from AIDS, you die because it puts your immune system in that state which doesn't let you kill off sicknesses that you can kill off when having a healthy immune system, since you're too weak to kill it off, it kills you. I don't believe in this whole consipracy bullshit going on, so in my opinion the logical thing to think that happened was that Eazy didn't use condoms while having sex, at least not all the time. This can be seen by the fact that he had 9 kids, obviously you can't be wearing a condom for that to happen. He probably got the HIV virus from an infected groupie around the Eazy-Duz-It time, which over the years caused him to get AIDS, then when he caught pnuemonia, he couldn't fight it off and it killed him.

Your pretty much stating the obvious, but maybe it can help some people. Remember kids it can never happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RollWitThaPunches

You don't get "AIDS" through sex. You get the HIV virus through sex. After years, the HIV virus starts destroying your immune system, which means that it makes it harder to fight against diseases, to the point where the common cold can kill you. The status of having a weak immune system because of the HIV virus is AIDS. You don't die from AIDS, you die because it puts your immune system in that state which doesn't let you kill off sicknesses that you can kill off when having a healthy immune system, since you're too weak to kill it off, it kills you. I don't believe in this whole consipracy bullshit going on, so in my opinion the logical thing to think that happened was that Eazy didn't use condoms while having sex, at least not all the time. This can be seen by the fact that he had 9 kids, obviously you can't be wearing a condom for that to happen. He probably got the HIV virus from an infected groupie around the Eazy-Duz-It time, which over the years caused him to get AIDS, then when he caught pnuemonia, he couldn't fight it off and it killed him.

Your pretty much stating the obvious, but maybe it can help some people. Remember kids it can never happen to you.
    I know it's obvious, everyone should, I've just seen really terrible posts because a lot of people on here have a completely warped view on what HIV/AIDS is.

Actually your statement isn't true. You can get full blown AIDS through unprotected sex. It doesn't always start out as HIV. And it effects people different so to say he probably did this and he probably did that doesn't clear anything up. Eazy could have got it a month before he died. One more thing. AIDS doesn't kill you. It makes your immune system weak so you contract other illnesses that will kill you. You pretty much said that but you said AIDS kills you and AIDS itself doesnt. And last but not least. It's very hard for an infected female to pass HIV or AIDS on to a male during unprotected sex. Not impossible but hard. I won't paint the mental picture of why you can figure that out yourself. So in all truth your statement didn't clear anything up. . .

Also your theory doesn't clear shit up about a conspiracy. Because if you've heard statements from people like suge knight saying he'd inject people with aids like Eazy if he was to ever kill someone. That's how the conspiracy rumors started. . .
    REST IN PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by AOD187um

Actually your statement isn't true. You can get full blown AIDS through unprotected sex. It doesn't always start out as HIV. And it effects people different so to say he probably did this and he probably did that doesn't clear anything up. Eazy could have got it a month before he died. One more thing. AIDS doesn't kill you. It makes your immune system weak so you contract other illnesses that will kill you. You pretty much said that but you said AIDS kills you and AIDS itself doesnt. And last but not least. It's very hard for an infected female to pass HIV or AIDS on to a male during unprotected sex. Not impossible but hard. I won't paint the mental picture of why you can figure that out yourself. So in all truth your statement didn't clear anything up. . .

Also your theory doesn't clear shit up about a conspiracy. Because if you've heard statements from people like suge knight saying he'd inject people with aids like Eazy if he was to ever kill someone. That's how the conspiracy rumors started. . .
    No, sorry, you can't get AIDS, especially "full blown AIDS", through unprotected sex. Like I said, AIDS is a state of being your immune system is in because the HIV virus is fucking it up...

"Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS or Aids) is a collection of symptoms and infections in humans resulting from the specific damage to the immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)."

Saying you can "get AIDS from unprotected sex" is like saying you'll be instantly sent to jail the second you commit a crime. It doesn't happen like that. Pay attention to how I compare the two. When you commit a crime(have sex with a girl infected with the HIV virus), there is a very large chance you will get caught (get the HIV virus), go to court (develop AIDS) and eventually finally go to jail (die from complications of AIDS). It's quite a process and there's different steps. Kind of an awkward way to explain it, I know, but it's just what I thought up right off the bat. Eitherway, you cannot get AIDS from having sex, AIDS isn't a transferable disease, the HIV virus is, which is what causes AIDS.

Also, about you saying that AIDS doesn't kill you and that the complications do, that was exactly what I was explaining, you just restated exactly what I said; learn how to read and comprehend before you try making anyone else sound dumb, asshat. Re-read what I wrote and bask in your stupidity.

By the way, what the hell is "It's very hard for an infected female to pass HIV or AIDS on to a male during unprotected sex. Not impossible but hard. I won't paint the mental picture of why you can figure that out yourself"? First off, it's not very hard to transfer HIV during sex at all, everyone knows that so don't try to fight it. There's a reason tons of people die from it a day, dumbass. Secondly, about you implying that I don't get sex, it's pretty rediculous you'd get that impression just through the little you've seen me say on Eazy-ECPT.com. You don't know me and there's a 90% chance that I'm hotter than you, get hotter girls than you and get more sex than you. That of course makes me sound cocky but it's only to shed some light on a tool like you trying to belittle me on here. But that's unimportant anyways, the main point here goes back to the fact that you don't know how to read and didn't understand that I explained HIV/AIDS perfectly...

Lastly, on the whole conspiracy thing, I still just think he fucked a groupie who had the HIV virus, which developed into AIDS, which weakened his immune system, which caused him to not be able to fight off pnuemonia, which caused him to die, just like I originally said in the first post of this thread. I don't get if you're saying it's hard for people to get HIV/AIDS to try to defend the whole conspiracy thing, or if you're really just that fucking stupid where you think it's hard to transmit HIV. Please do us all a favor and read about HIV along with taking reading comprehention classes before trying to downtalk people who know much more and are much better than you, thanks.

its shit that kills is all u need 2 worry about...(dont fuCC hoes/sluts..etc)
    ttp://www.thaknoccout.net.tc/

streetrap.net.tc

Fucking girls is ok, just don't go for skeezes who have high probability for STDs and always wear a condom regardless.

It really dissapoints me how twisted people get this shit, like look at what AOD187um said. He said...

You can get "full blown aids" from unprotected sex (false)
    It's hard to transfer HIV virus (false)
    Eazy probably got it a month before he died (false, are you fucking retarded? it takes YEARS for aids to develop)

This ignorant mentality is going to be the downfall of our society and the reason 1/4 college students carry STDs.

..ummms....ok TEACHER OSCAR.

streetrap.net.tc

You're right, baby Easy. Maybe I'd be better off not knowing anything about AIDS so I can die a slow, painful, fully preventable death at an early age.

You're right, baby Easy. Maybe I'd be better off not knowing anything about AIDS so I can die a slow, painful, fully preventable death at an early age.
    ummms..ur welCome i guess

..u go to sChool?,u should do a presentation bout that shit(aids n hiv..ect)
    ....late.
    - DROOPY

streetrap.net.tc

one more thing to add profeesor oscar, u dont need to have sex to get aids, u can get it through drugs, blood transfusions, and u can even get it from infected toilet seats

187umkillah

u cant get it from toilet seats pendejo

Quote Originally Posted by 187umkillah
    focus your glasses.
    He said infectionous toilets.
    img]http://www.lastsig.com/user/EternalMichael/5.png[/img]

The main point of this is not where you can get it from, just what it is and what happens when you get it.

187umkillah

and how tha fuck is there gonna be a infectious toilet u gonna go take a shit in it

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless5150
    Quote Originally Posted by 187umkillah
    focus your glasses.
    He said infectionous toilets.
    Nah even then you couldn't really, unless it was covered in blood or semen or something and you had open cuts on your asscheeks lol ew

Quote Originally Posted by RollWitThaPunches

I know it's obvious, everyone should, I've just seen really terrible posts because a lot of people on here have a completely warped view on what HIV/AIDS is.
    I HEAR YA MAN, THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHATS UP!
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Quote Originally Posted by AOD187um

Don't get all technical, AIDS did kill him because if it wasn't for the AIDS he'd of survived the illness.

Erthang Oscar said is tru...
    Now juss leave it at that...
    If ya dont believe it then juss do a lil research dammit...
    Dont juss believe whutchu heard

Super Moderator

Damn, what is it with you and AIDS oscar? You always post paragraphs of stuff about it. I know some people don't know about it but c'mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Damn, what is it with you and AIDS oscar? You always post paragraphs of stuff about it. I know some people don't know about it but c'mon!
    Yeah I know man, sorry, this was just a last word topic on it. It just annoyed me how much ignorance I see towards the disease here, especially when Eazy, the one this site is about, died on it. But whatever, it's dropped now...

Thanks for clearing that up oscar. I think i remember a while back we had to tell a couple people what aids really is because they thought that they new everything about it.
    img]http://www.eazy-e.com/pictures/10.jpg[/img]

Stop Him In His Tracks Show Him That I Am Ru7hle55

Quote Originally Posted by doctordrizzay
    Thanks for clearing that up oscar. I think i remember a while back we had to tell a couple people what aids really is because they thought that they new everything about it.
    yeaaa tru

You don't get "AIDS" through sex. You get the HIV virus through sex. After years, the HIV virus starts destroying your immune system, which means that it makes it harder to fight against diseases, to the point where the common cold can kill you. The status of having a weak immune system because of the HIV virus is AIDS. You don't die from AIDS, you die because it puts your immune system in that state which doesn't let you kill off sicknesses that you can kill off when having a healthy immune system, since you're too weak to kill it off, it (the cold, pnuemonia, whatever) kills you. I don't believe in this whole consipracy bullshit going on, so in my opinion the logical thing to think that happened was that Eazy didn't use condoms while having sex, at least not all the time. This can be seen by the fact that he had 9 kids, obviously you can't be wearing a condom for that to happen. He probably got the HIV virus from an infected groupie around the Eazy-Duz-It time, which over the years caused him to get AIDS, then when he caught pnuemonia, he couldn't fight it off and it killed him.

Thank you so much for this.. MY aunt has HIV and it's hard for her at times but she will make it through the ruff times I'm sure eazy e kids and family are missing him more and more each day god bless them all

my bio tgeacher was talking about this just yestterday
    "call a gravedigga, fuckin wit a made nigga, MOB; gunfire get sprayed quickly" - 2pac

be ready and protected, always wear a rubber.

Life is Too Short for a virus like this, may god bless all sicknesses.

Thanks a lot for clearing that up, good to know.
    img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4208/sig4doughboy0ny.gif[/img]

Default Eazy's Death

ok im thinkin this yall kno how eazy aint place with pac and biggie...im thinkin becuz he died of aids....and thats why he isnt gettin enuff attention becuz u kno how they say aids is a homosexual disease and niggas out thinkin e was a homo...which he wasnt...i think if eazye wouldve died anotha kind of death...he would get madd attetion i just wanted 2 put my point out...thats just wrong how peep mistreating him like that i was watchin rap city and they got a wall where all the lost soilders are they had pac, l,big pun,big, mac dre, all that mac dre be4 eazye???? what!!!! i was pissed off about that so i emailed rapcity and asked them about that and i havent got email back so yea...its just wrong how theydoin the muthafukkin e...no what im sayin he started this g shit

<center> BAD.

alena

Default Re: Eazy's Death

Quote Originally Posted by *Da Thuggish Ruggish*
    ok im thinkin this yall kno how eazy aint place with pac and biggie...im thinkin becuz he died of aids....and thats why he isnt gettin enuff attention becuz u kno how they say aids is a homosexual disease and niggas out thinkin e was a homo...which he wasnt...i think if eazye wouldve died anotha kind of death...he would get madd attetion i just wanted 2 put my point out...thats just wrong how peep mistreating him like that i was watchin rap city and they got a wall where all the lost soilders are they had pac, l,big pun,big, mac dre, all that mac dre be4 eazye???? what!!!! i was pissed off about that so i emailed rapcity and asked them about that and i havent got email back so yea...its just wrong how theydoin the muthafukkin e...no what im sayin he started this g shit
    yeah like all those muthafuckers mentioning dead rappers in their songs
    rest in peace tupac and biggie and shit but never EAZY-E

but at least Spice 1 does mention him

Thread Information