Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Rest In Peace Mastermynd

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    My homie Darius"Mastermynd"Williams is DEAD he died 1 feb from gunshot wounds
    his album "Oraculum" is gonna be a 2 disc n its gonna be out soon in May 15 or 22nd ...
    Then he got two tracks with Eazy-E, ?Stick-Up 101? and ?Fat Pockets?. They both feature two never before heard verses from Eazy-E.

    REST IN PEACE DARIUS"MASTERMYND"WILLIAMS

  2. #2
    md in ireland
    Guest

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    wtf

  3. #3
    EmCee187um
    Guest

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    R.I.P Mastermynd I guess..

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    wow back da fuck up dat fool dead? is his album still being released?
    i want those Eazy Tracks this is all just sum Conspiracy by tomica or sumthin to fuck eazy's fan's over

    but yeh R.I.P if its true
    ww.myspace.com/king_rasta

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by Rastababy
    wow back da fuck up dat fool dead? is his album still being released?
    i want those Eazy Tracks this is all just sum Conspiracy by tomica or sumthin to fuck eazy's fan's over

    but yeh R.I.P if its true
    puto show some respect :x dont call people "fool" when they are dead! DAMN!

  6. #6
    TrayDee
    Guest

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    we need pictures of him in his casket
    those would be funny

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    R.I.P HE ALWAYS USED TO TALK TO ME ON MSN R.I.P.
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I DONT WORSHIP THE DEVIL,THE DEVIL WORSHIPS ME![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Shit, that was shocking. I hope the album is as good as he said it woud be.

    RIP mastermynd

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,780
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    [size=18px]i dont believe it, can some one give me a link to an article or something?[/size]



  10. #10

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    I Dont Think It Is Real. Cos On TheRealBlackWallStreet Forum, They Were Talking Bout This, And The Song On Mastermynd's Myspace Wernt His.
    http://www.therealblackwallstreet.co...ght=Mastermynd
    ttp://www.myspace.com/hellotheremynameistom
    http://youtube.com/profile?user=TommyDuzIt

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,304
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by TrayDee
    we need pictures of him in his casket
    those would be funny
    eat my shit...i wish u die...then im gonna eat like a motherfucker...then take down couple pieces of exlax...and when i gotta take a shit im gonna open ur casket and take the biggest dump on ur face and close it then when ur family comes...i want them to see you with shit all over your face cuz that will make ur family feel better cuz u wont be as ugly as u were b4 i took a shit....DIG THAT BITCH!

    "Racist Comments"

  12. #12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,465
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    My homie Darius"Mastermynd"Williams is DEAD he died 1 feb from gunshot wounds
    his album "Oraculum" is gonna be a 2 disc n its gonna be out soon in May 15 or 22nd ...
    Then he got two tracks with Eazy-E, ?Stick-Up 101? and ?Fat Pockets?. They both feature two never before heard verses from Eazy-E.

    REST IN PEACE DARIUS"MASTERMYND"WILLIAMS
    Opazo you're a faggot anyhow. But R.I.P Mastermynd
    img]http://www.lastsig.com/user/EternalMichael/5.png[/img]

  13. #13

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by desi-hitman
    Quote Originally Posted by TrayDee
    we need pictures of him in his casket
    those would be funny
    eat my shit...i wish u die...then im gonna eat like a motherfucker...then take down couple pieces of exlax...and when i gotta take a shit im gonna open ur casket and take the biggest dump on ur face and close it then when ur family comes...i want them to see you with shit all over your face cuz that will make ur family feel better cuz u wont be as ugly as u were b4 i took a shit....DIG THAT BITCH!
    wtf lol n e wayz........ R.I.P Mastermynd

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastababy
    wow back da fuck up dat fool dead? is his album still being released?
    i want those Eazy Tracks this is all just sum Conspiracy by tomica or sumthin to fuck eazy's fan's over

    but yeh R.I.P if its true
    puto show some respect :x dont call people "fool" when they are dead! DAMN!
    no disrespect i call everybody fools i would never disrespect a dead man
    ww.myspace.com/king_rasta

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    ROFL , knew this faggot was a fake

    1.Rappers dont just have 1 PIC OF THEM in the hospital from when they got shot .. Usually they have pics of them kicking back and shit

    2.If Game or Anyone from THE BWS havnt posted a bulletin/blog or shout him out means HE WAS NEVER SIGNED (witch they didnt)

    3.His dead but he last loged in today lol


    YOU GUYS WHERE FOOLED I ALWAYS KNEW THIS FUCKING FAGG WAS A FAKE

  16. #16
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    ROFL , knew this faggot was a fake

    1.Rappers dont just have 1 PIC OF THEM in the hospital from when they got shot .. Usually they have pics of them kicking back and shit

    2.If Game or Anyone from THE BWS havnt posted a bulletin/blog or shout him out means HE WAS NEVER SIGNED (witch they didnt)

    3.His dead but he last loged in today lol


    YOU GUYS WHERE FOOLED I ALWAYS KNEW THIS FUCKING FAGG WAS A FAKE
    Frost I Agree with the first two you said but his homie Kosmic Ice has been logging on his myspace since I believe he know Mastermynds password.

  17. #17
    TrayDee
    Guest

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    ROFL , knew this faggot was a fake

    1.Rappers dont just have 1 PIC OF THEM in the hospital from when they got shot .. Usually they have pics of them kicking back and shit

    2.If Game or Anyone from THE BWS havnt posted a bulletin/blog or shout him out means HE WAS NEVER SIGNED (witch they didnt)

    3.His dead but he last loged in today lol


    YOU GUYS WHERE FOOLED I ALWAYS KNEW THIS FUCKING FAGG WAS A FAKE
    Frost I Agree with the first two you said but his homie Kosmic Ice has been logging on his myspace since I believe he know Mastermynds password.
    you should know
    someone told me you got shot once
    you got shot and still logged in
    you are also fake
    you are also gay
    you are also like mastermind
    i hope someone post up some pictures of him in his casket so i can have a good days laugh
    dead bodies are so funny

  18. #18

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,465
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    ghetto187 what did u get shot with? a glue gun or somethin?
    You people gotta stop bein stupid with this "he got shot and shit"
    obviously its their concern
    Their pretty much fucked.

    i see u had fun ghetto

    img]http://www.lastsig.com/user/EternalMichael/5.png[/img]

  19. #19
    TrayDee
    Guest

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    ghetto187 got shot with this


    thank Allah they found this on him or it would have been yet another weapon on the streets of fairyland

    Quote Originally Posted by compton-g95
    R.I.P HE ALWAYS USED TO TALK TO ME ON MSN R.I.P.

  20. #20
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    You guys are lame , and it aint funny he was givin his thoughts on what i said ... And the guy had a real good story .. I sotp getting Fooled when he said about the "Unheard Eazy Tracks" why would a NY artist get EAZY TRACKS instead of LIL E? ... lol but yea FUCK THAT FAKE

  21. #21
    TrayDee
    Guest

    Default Rest In Peace Mastermynd

    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    You guys are lame , and it aint funny he was givin his thoughts on what i said ... And the guy had a real good story .. I sotp getting Fooled when he said about the "Unheard Eazy Tracks" why would a NY artist get EAZY TRACKS instead of LIL E? ... lol but yea FUCK THAT FAKE
    tickle my asshole and call me bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. NEW EAZY-E WALLPAPER (15 YEARS REST IN PEACE)
    By Opazo in forum Graphix & Images
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 02:22 PM
  2. WTF???? HELL NO!!!!! REST IN PEACE TO MY CUZIN N HIS GIRL
    By Ghetto187 in forum Ruthless G hang out
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 02:20 PM
  3. Brownside - Rest In peace
    By old skool Compton boy in forum Still Talkin Shit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 02:03 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 05:00 AM
  5. Rest in Peace Richard Pryor
    By Snake in forum Still Talkin Shit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 08:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •