Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoke to Tomica Wright today!!!!!!

Default Spoke to Tomica Wright today!!!!!!

and let me first say, she is a very bright lady by the way she speaks and she generally knows what she is talking about, she seems to have lots of knowledge of the record business. and well i was very pleased being able to speak to her.

she said that she has 4 new acts signed to her label. one of them being Nashay. The other 3 will be announced in March. the website will be officially launched in March as well. Said she is working on a film project. and also working with her new artist. Working on the 20th anniversary of Ruthless Records happening soon. Says big things coming from ruthless. Says she reads websites like these just to see what people are saying. Said that it does not bother her when she reads what people say about her.

I was very impressed by her. she admiited on several mistakes she has made in the past. But trust me u guys. her time is coming. I really dont see them being as huge as before. But I do see them making a huge impact in the record bizz in 07 and beyond. Stay tunned.

OGloco in full effect!!!

oh yeah, and I talked to suge and he said he has big project for 07
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE

dam i talked to Vanellia Ice and Mc Hammer and they supose to bring the hiphop bussiness to it's feet na just playin man if u did that's coo but we will see want we

i contacted tupac from a psychic and he said fuck you wannabe eazy-e fans
    img]http://www.lastsig.com/user/EternalMichael/5.png[/img]

u guys dont have to beleve me, I am telling the truth. Believe me or not its cool. I have my connections u guys. Ask the owner of this site. he knows. peace.

we aint tryin 2 be rud and all but the samething u posted sum one already posted it on here and tomica well we will see that's all and where the HELL IS LIL E AT :x after the hip hop honers and the mixtape nobody aint got no new news or nothin

TrayDee

tickle my asshole and call me Bill

Quote Originally Posted by youngjr
    we aint tryin 2 be rud and all but the samething u posted sum one already posted it on here and tomica well we will see that's all and where the HELL IS LIL E AT :x after the hip hop honers and the mixtape nobody aint got no new news or nothin
    he came out wit tat song mens of respect with jim jones
    img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j206/PeneMouse/l_a56c262ae74f904f81d5feb2fdce418d.jpg[/img]

thats cool i hope to hear new ruthless artists.
    "Most people - same job, same gig, doing the same thing 10 years from now. Us, we don't know what we are doing 10 minutes from now. "

i talked wit Dr Dre and he said he's gonna buy Ruthless and turn it into a amusement park

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG GANGSTA
    i talked wit Dr Dre and he said he's gonna buy Ruthless and turn it into a amusement park

that was so not funny.

Super Moderator

^^lol!

But I hope these new artists are good

UpInFlamez

:twisted:

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Default Re: Spoke to Tomica Wright today!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cisco14
    and let me first say, she is a very bright lady by the way she speaks and she generally knows what she is talking about, she seems to have lots of knowledge of the record business. and well i was very pleased being able to speak to her.

she said that she has 4 new acts signed to her label. one of them being Nashay. The other 3 will be announced in March. the website will be officially launched in March as well. Said she is working on a film project. and also working with her new artist. Working on the 20th anniversary of Ruthless Records happening soon. Says big things coming from ruthless. Says she reads websites like these just to see what people are saying. Said that it does not bother her when she reads what people say about her.

I was very impressed by her. she admiited on several mistakes she has made in the past. But trust me u guys. her time is coming. I really dont see them being as huge as before. But I do see them making a huge impact in the record bizz in 07 and beyond. Stay tunned.
    big things are gonna happen for Ruthless? didnt she say that shit last year?
    but ill give her a chance. at least she's doing something now. i respect her more then i do erin now. i dont even respect erin.

EmCee187um

Quote Originally Posted by TrayDee
    tickle my asshole and call me Bill

Default Re: Spoke to Tomica Wright today!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    i respect her more then i do erin now. i dont even respect erin.

OGloco in full effect!!!

Oh yeah i also talked to lil E and he said he might drop his album in the summer of 2060. He also said that he was bringing the west coast back
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless92
    Whoopty Fuckin Doo, Jim Jones is the most annoying rapper ever besides Lil Wayne.

NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187

Quote Originally Posted by daddy_luv
    Whoopty Fuckin Doo, Jim Jones is the most annoying rapper ever besides Lil Wayne.
    i can't stand him! i hear that gay ass song We Stay Fly everyday! it annoying as hell. another annoying rapper would be Young Cheezy.[size=18px]THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    i can't stand him! i hear that gay ass song We Stay Fly everyday! it annoying as hell. another annoying rapper would be Young Cheezy.[size=18px]THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
    Jeezy is kinda alright, I would never get an album from him (It isn't rap if you just keep using the same rhyme!)

And its getting really annoying seeing people listen to bullshit like Chain Hang Low and We Fly High, those tracks and the artists have absolutely no talent, anybody can be a rapper anymore.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    Jeezy is kinda alright, I would never get an album from him (It isn't rap if you just keep using the same rhyme!)

And its getting really annoying seeing people listen to bullshit like Chain Hang Low and We Fly High, those tracks and the artists have absolutely no talent, anybody can be a rapper anymore.

Word

that was so not funny.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH YEAHH THAT WAS THE GAYEST JOKE....FUCK LOLLL BUT YEAHHH WE HAVE OUR REASONS TO HATE TOMICA WRIGHT FOR FUCKING UP RUTHLESS AND SHIT BUT WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ERIN WRIGHT I MEAN I DONT LIKE HER BUT I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK....

"Racist Comments"

Quote Originally Posted by desi-hitman

that was so not funny.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH YEAHH THAT WAS THE GAYEST JOKE....FUCK LOLLL BUT YEAHHH WE HAVE OUR REASONS TO HATE TOMICA WRIGHT FOR FUCKING UP RUTHLESS AND SHIT BUT WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ERIN WRIGHT I MEAN I DONT LIKE HER BUT I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK....
    now come on yall kno jim jones smoke so much his brain got high on reserve so he can go 2 the studio without smokin and STILL get high 2 record a song with a catch phraze that the new generation is sure 2 follow
    img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Kid_Future/pit.jpg[/img]

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

that was so not funny.

because she was a total bitch on my super undeserved 16. it was funny as hell thoug. her party got shut down 2 hours early.

daddy_luv

that was so not funny.

because she was a total bitch on my super undeserved 16. it was funny as hell thoug. her party got shut down 2 hours early.
    Did Bone perform atleast?

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

that was so not funny.

Did Bone perform atleast?

HELL NO!!! We got fucked. there was no Bone at all. just a fucking waste of my life and i want those 30 minutes back. there was no mention of Bone.

I hate to admit it but if it has nothing to do with unreleased Eazy-E or Lil Eazy takin over Ruthless I'm not interested. Tomica ran Ruthless into the ground. It's just not Ruthless without Eazy. . .
    REST IN PEACE!

Havent seen u cisco14 around here in a while.... wats upp..

thanks for that update.... but wasnt that nashay.... like a 14 year she had a while back???

well gotta wait n see..

yea I heard about thi$ Na'$hay gurl when I wuzz like 15 (im 17 now).. but chea I heard one of her $ongz. itz kinda annoyin but $he $till got a good voice.. dont kno whut $he ha$ ta do wit Ruthle$$.. then again $he had a conte$t.. if u can $ing or rap or whuteva.. then u can $ign up foe tha conte$t.. "try" ta win.. if u do then u get ta get $igned... on... her... record... label.. called... [size=18px][/size]MONOPOLY MU$IC :? ????

we should all be supporting ruthless, why not cause they are not releasing music from eazy-e, bone thugs, dirty red, bg knoccout, etc... u guys other then eazy-e or maybe bonethugs who gives a fuck, and even if they did have new msuic from eazy, we have to move on, bone thugs the same. I know for a fact there is no new eazy-e music, Tomica told me. We have to move on to new artist. the new sound, the new blood, but I see the majority of u guys are stuck in the past, yeah music these days does suck, but maybe just maybe these new artist will be dope. and i since they will be. Lets all hope. Lets all support ruthless records.

SMFH WHY WASTE TIME POSTING THIS KNOWING SHE IS GOING TO GET BODYED HARD I WISH HER THE BEST THRO MANY SAY SHE IS THE REASON RUTHLESS DIED!! :arrow: Hopefully her step son can help her she needs it he needs to be apart of his fahter's movement

Thread Information