Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 31 of 46

Thread: Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

  1. #1
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com


    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/jerryheller.html

    leave feedback here please
    and on youtube
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    I saw it earlier on your youtube account... didnt know if it was ok for me to post it so i didnt.. But props on that shit

  3. #3
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Re: Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    I saw it earlier on your youtube account... didnt know if it was ok for me to post it so i didnt.. But props on that shit
    cool, thanks.
    lol
    yea it wasnt official yet.
    spread the word guyz!!
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    propz ill leave feedback later
    img]http://i10.tinypic.com/2enqiro.jpg[/img]




  5. #5
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    ill watch it when i get home...im on wireless right now!
    ill leave a feedback later

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    props
    i wil check this out and leave some feedback when i seen it.

  7. #7
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    finally. thanks.

  8. #8
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    please leave lot's of feedback on youtube and tha site. Hope you enjoy.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  9. #9
    the devils son in law
    Guest

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    just watched

    what a great scoop and i am defo wanting to see the movie with larenz tate as eazy but come on the game as suge (he must have been joking)

    all in all a fantastic interview thanks alot

  10. #10
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    yah i just watched the interview...and all i gotta say is that was a dope interview...thank you hiphopthugsta & ruthless95 for taking ur time and bringing us that exclusive interview with jerry heller...that was alot of information...and if Jerry or Gayle are reading these comments ...thank you for taking ur time with hiphopthugsta & ruthless95 and answering those ?'s

    Wish Eazy Was Still Alive

    R.I.P. ERIC (EAZY-E) WRIGHT!

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    pretty tite interview
    img]http://i10.tinypic.com/2enqiro.jpg[/img]




  12. #12
    NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    Guest

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    propz hiphopthugsta and ruthless95. will leave feedback after im done watching all the vids.

  13. #13
    NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    Guest

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    hey how come in the the PART 3 Interview, he says something 6:30. He said "I got a termination letter from him in Feb 2005 right before he died." How can he receive a letter in 2005 when Eazy-E is already dead? lol was that an accident or maybe I'm misunderstanding what he said right there. I understand the other things he said there though. Thx for the vids again.

  14. #14
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    hey how come in the the PART 3 Interview, he says something 6:30. He said "I got a termination letter from him in Feb 2005 right before he died." How can he receive a letter in 2005 when Eazy-E is already dead? lol was that an accident or maybe I'm misunderstanding what he said right there. I understand the other things he said there though. Thx for the vids again.
    He accidently said 2005, but we all know he meant 1995.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  15. #15
    NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    Guest

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip
    Quote Originally Posted by NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    hey how come in the the PART 3 Interview, he says something 6:30. He said "I got a termination letter from him in Feb 2005 right before he died." How can he receive a letter in 2005 when Eazy-E is already dead? lol was that an accident or maybe I'm misunderstanding what he said right there. I understand the other things he said there though. Thx for the vids again.
    He accidently said 2005, but we all know he meant 1995.
    oh aight cool lol. i was wondering why you didn't interrupt him when he accidently said that.

  16. #16

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    That was a cool interview, Jerry and his lady knew Eazy well and were close to him.

    I dont think the West Latino project will kick off unless incredible brown MC's are discovered like the late great Big Puninsher.

    The movie Larenz Tate as Eazy sounds cool, Game as suge nah it would be cool for him to be in the movie but they need a big bouncer type muthafucka for Suge's role. Jerry is a very smart and i guess a shrewd man so he will get the film done.
    His version at least will give Eazy the props that legendary nigga deserves.

    I still gotta read that 'Ruthless' book, looking forward to that.

    As for Jerry Vs Cube, that must be one of the longest music industry running beefs ever. It's been great so far lol

    Props for the interview, good shit.

  17. #17
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Great interview. Much thanks.

  18. #18
    kk
    Guest

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Great interview. Much thanks.

  19. #19
    SuperMac
    Guest

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    coo interview cuz

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    That was a great interview. I'm really surprised that it turned out as good as it did, because I didn't think he would really open up about a lot of that stuff. He seems like a good guy and a great businessman. It's too bad people like Cube and Dre have thrown dirt on his name in the mainstream all these years. I'm definitely looking forward to the movie when that comes out. Good job on the interview.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Much props!!

    This is very well done, the Eazy-E CPT logo and all the other editing...it's all very well done

    Great footage.

  22. #22
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Thanks for the feedback everyone.
    I really aperaciate reading all your comments, good or bad.
    Hit me up!!


    O, and Eazy-ECPT.com's Exclusive DIRTY RED INterview, SOON!!
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  23. #23
    Gu3Rr!lLA WARFare! Ouija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    4,284
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by ? Will ?
    Much props!!
    Great footage.



  24. #24
    OGloco in full effect!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor-CAL 530
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    It was good, I wish the dogs weren't there, but overall it was cool. He was doing more of the talking. I wish you could have asked him more questions that WE suggested. Wow, frost helping on his new label, hope it goes well.
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE


  25. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    thats dope !!
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I DONT WORSHIP THE DEVIL,THE DEVIL WORSHIPS ME![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

  26. #26

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    im glad i seen this. i didnt kno e was lik that. im glad to hear about da rumors n da tattoo. e da muthaphukkin devil son in law. this is great for all eazy fans n dick ridaz, hahaha
    enter the dragon



  27. #27
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by DAIUTOLO
    That was a great interview. I'm really surprised that it turned out as good as it did, because I didn't think he would really open up about a lot of that stuff. He seems like a good guy and a great businessman. It's too bad people like Cube and Dre have thrown dirt on his name in the mainstream all these years. I'm definitely looking forward to the movie when that comes out. Good job on the interview.
    he was really open. i was surprised it turned out good too.
    i cut myself out of the interview as much as i could because im not much of a interviewer. Even though i didnt ask many of the same repetitive questions people want asked, i think the interview that we got was pretty cool.
    thanks for the feedback
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  28. #28

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    lol Jerry's pit a little love machine.

    Propz man.

    That nigga had spiderwebs all over his cranium.

  29. #29
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyWittaAttitude
    lol Jerry's pit a little love machine.

    Propz man.
    lol.
    thanks.
    he had a few different breeds of dogs, they were all barking at us when we first got there, the pit he had on his lap was the only one that was so quiet and relaxed.
    toward is when a dog or 2 started barking alot.
    it was nice of them to welcome us to their home.
    the same house eazy use to kick it at.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  30. #30

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Yes, Jerry man he really just laid it out plain and simple. Lol throughout part 3 you could hear the dogs barking at the end of the clip. He seems like a very nice guy, not like a bunch of old businessmen that would shoo you off if you came asking for an interview. But wow it is great for Jerry to take his time to work with you, and to give out answers to many of the people here that wanted answers, and to the kids out here that are just learning about what Ruthless was all about.

    I liked how in Part 3 he spoke about the little pitbull stereotype. He is correct though, it is how you raise the pit to make it whether it is mean or if it is nice. That was probably one of the most quietest pits I have ever saw. Most of them beg for food, bark at other dogs, including mine.

    My pit we are about to get rid of though, my goodness you wouldn't believe the problems I have with him. He thinks he has the possession over you, like some "Alpha Male" and all, lol. I invite people that haven't ever been in the house that he hasn't seen before for the first time, and the second they leave he jumps at the door and barks constantly. lol. He has knipped some of my pants and put holes in them too. The thing is I did not get him at a young age, and he is around 4-5 years old.

    That pit was precious though, her name was Sweetie. Lol. I got an uncle that lives close that his Rott is named that. Lol I couldn't stop laughing about her snoring either.

    He got me laughing in Part 4 - The Bulldog and the Chucky doll. lol. Then at DOC's wreck he (Eazy) was the first on the scene because he was so interested in detail.

    That nigga had spiderwebs all over his cranium.

  31. #31
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Jerry Heller Interview ONLINE NOW!!(leave Feedback)

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyWittaAttitude
    Yes, Jerry man he really just laid it out plain and simple. Lol throughout part 3 you could hear the dogs barking at the end of the clip. He seems like a very nice guy, not like a bunch of old businessmen that would shoo you off if you came asking for an interview. But wow it is great for Jerry to take his time to work with you, and to give out answers to many of the people here that wanted answers, and to the kids out here that are just learning about what Ruthless was all about.

    I liked how in Part 3 he spoke about the little pitbull stereotype. He is correct though, it is how you raise the pit to make it whether it is mean or if it is nice. That was probably one of the most quietest pits I have ever saw. Most of them beg for food, bark at other dogs, including mine.

    My pit we are about to get rid of though, my goodness you wouldn't believe the problems I have with him. He thinks he has the possession over you, like some "Alpha Male" and all, lol. I invite people that haven't ever been in the house that he hasn't seen before for the first time, and the second they leave he jumps at the door and barks constantly. lol. He has knipped some of my pants and put holes in them too. The thing is I did not get him at a young age, and he is around 4-5 years old.

    That pit was precious though, her name was Sweetie. Lol. I got an uncle that lives close that his Rott is named that. Lol I couldn't stop laughing about her snoring either.

    He got me laughing in Part 4 - The Bulldog and the Chucky doll. lol. Then at DOC's wreck he (Eazy) was the first on the scene because he was so interested in detail.
    yea, i have a pit too, i actually named him after Eazy back in 95, he's a good dogg. has alot of energy but gets all crazy when a stranger comes around. anyways, in the interview when jerry tells me, "its a she" well, what i told him was that my dog, "he " is good too. he thougt i called sweetie a He, lol. i was refering to my dog.. anyways, glad u liked the interview
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New Jerry Heller Interview
    By Iva Fetish in forum Jerry Heller
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 02:14 PM
  2. Jerry Heller's Memoir Q&A interview for NWA
    By SuperMac in forum Jerry Heller
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:22 PM
  3. Jerry Heller Interview
    By horchatax3 in forum YouTube.com
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:23 AM
  4. Jerry Heller Interview
    By cap pilla in forum Jerry Heller
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:30 PM
  5. Jerry Heller Interview Rebroadcast!!
    By NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187 in forum KDAY
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •