Thread: #1 HATER SITE SOHH.COM - Sign of the Times: Gay-Unit Coming to an End

Default #1 HATER SITE SOHH.COM - Sign of the Times: Gay-Unit Coming to an End

If you sit and think back to three years ago, maybe three-and-a-half, G-Unit was just that: a unit. They were the crew that was unstoppable, even though I would say they were one of the worst crews I’ve ever heard of. “Stunt 101” was on madd peoples’ cell ringers. 50 hopped on just about everyone’s record just to keep his presence thick. Now? He told Hot 97’s Miss Jones that it’s time for G-Unit to stand on their own. He also said this:

"If you listened to the Angie Martinez show when Young Buck was on there, he made references to himself as being his own man and making his own decisions, and trying to make friends with people that I have issues with,” explained 50. "I hold him in the same space that I held Game in...now since then, Game has released a record and dissed him again. That right there just shows you."

When you make the people from your own crew look like ready-made whores, something isn't right. These niggas have to ask who they can and cannot fuck with? I thought 50 telling the crew to stay in the gym was something ridiculous. Now this? Seriously though, does money turn you bitch like that? If you even give the head of your crew the impression that it's okay for him to go public and speak down on you as if you're at his mercy, like a child at the foot of a principal, then you're on some next shit. Get the fuck outta here. These rap niggas are all bitch. WTF kind of game is 50 running on these dudes?

Lmfao.

Many don't know, but as big as Wendy Williams' mouth is, she is accurate when she says a lot of these rap niggas live "alternative lifestyles." Not a good look.

source: #1 hater site - http://blogs.sohh.com/nyc/archives/2...it_coming.html

Default Re: #1 HATER SITE SOHH.COM - Sign of the Times: Gay-Unit Coming to an End

haha
    picture is really funny, cu22

GGGG-UnoTTTTT

Default Re: #1 HATER SITE SOHH.COM - Sign of the Times: Gay-Unit Coming to an End

LOL DOPE PIC
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I DONT WORSHIP THE DEVIL,THE DEVIL WORSHIPS ME![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Just like Game said G-unit is gonna fall apart soon

Thread Information