Thread: who says the bay is nuthin but dance shit

crazie-g

Default who says the bay is nuthin but dance shit

check this shit yukmouth killed this shit http://youtube.com/watch?v=zmcz-wG6N5Q

Default Re: who says the bay is nuthin but dance shit

the bay is nothin but gay dancing and bandwaging jumpers except 4 yukmouth hee dont be ridding "the yellow bus"
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by jizz
    the bay is nothin but gay dancing and bandwaging jumpers except 4 yukmouth hee dont be ridding "the yellow bus"
    *Cough*Too $hort*Cough*Mac Dre*Cough*E-40's old shit*Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by daddy_luv
    *Cough*Too $hort*Cough*Mac Dre*Cough*E-40's old shit*Cough*
    "Freaky Talez" "Mac-A-Frama-Lama" "Captain Save A Ho"

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

5150Eazy

NeiGhborHooDSnip3r

RBL Posse, 11-5, Dre Dog aka Andre Nickatina, Paris (he's not really onto that Bay Area Mobb stuff but on his later albums he changed up his beats so it's sorta lol), Y-D, Cobra, Dru Down, and a lot more artists we'd never heard of too.

the old bay cant and wont compare 2 the new bay. The old E-40 wuz the shit the old Too Short wuz the shit before he retired like nine times the old mac dre wus tight,celly cel, richy rich, 1150, dre dog aka andrea nickatina dru down, spice 1,b legit, yukmouth still holds it down them niggas from the bay are raw but the new cats suck such ass mistha f.a.b. Jonny cash(rip) keak da sneak garbage the old keak wuz koo, jt the bigga figga trash only good thing he did wuz expose game and intoduce him 2 dre.

crazie-g

Quote Originally Posted by 5150Eazy
    fucc game he may have won alot of beefs but yuk killed his ass on game ova 2 nobody can fuck wit yuk
    when it comes to beef so fuck hataz
    you right on dat yuk rap like he from southern cali he got that street shit

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

every coast has its dryspell
    e-40 n sick-wid-it untocuhable,short dogg n ant banks untouchable,Spice 1 untouchable.. its just like every coast has the real n the fake

Cleveland for example BONE put that shit on the map underground groups soung like shit EXCEPT there are them real mc's not bringing that club shit like G-Code
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

daddy_luv

the old bay cant and wont compare 2 the new bay. The old E-40 wuz the shit the old Too Short wuz the shit before he retired like nine times the old mac dre wus tight,celly cel, richy rich, 1150, dre dog aka andrea nickatina dru down, spice 1,b legit, yukmouth still holds it down them niggas from the bay are raw but the new cats suck such ass mistha f.a.b. Jonny cash(rip) keak da sneak garbage the old keak wuz koo, jt the bigga figga trash only good thing he did wuz expose game and intoduce him 2 dre.

Mistah F.A.B. has been around just as long as Mac and Short...
    And what the fuck are you talking about? Johnny Cash?

yall forgetting the fukin king ...BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

www.ThaKnoccOut.net.tc Tha #1 BG Knocc Out Fan Site

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Caps
    Sacromento is considered the Bay?

If it is, X-Raided, Sicx, and Doomsday Productions (I could be wrong about Doomsday.)

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by DL

If it is, X-Raided, Sicx, and Doomsday Productions (I could be wrong about Doomsday.)
    no sacramento aint the bay.some bay area music fans, mainly hyphy people from the bay talk shit about sacramento hyphy listeners because according to them, sacramento hyphy listeners wanna be like the bay or some shit. not that i care because im one of the few people from sacramento who doesnt give a fuck about hyphy.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by DL

no sacramento aint the bay.some bay area music fans, mainly hyphy people from the bay talk shit about sacramento hyphy listeners because according to them, sacramento hyphy listeners wanna be like the bay or some shit. not that i care because im one of the few people from sacramento who doesnt give a fuck about hyphy.
    hyphy iz overated,i like it but c'mon tha bay area version of crunk itz tha same shitt

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

md in ireland

Hyphy isn't overrated.. in the Bay it is but can you blame them, all the Mob Musik artists are doing it.. at least its bringing artists together, the westcoast needs unity

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

doomsday are from Las vegas Cin Sity
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Quote Originally Posted by Homicide
    doomsday are from Las vegas Cin Sity
    yeah them foos disappeared too

www.ThaKnoccOut.net.tc Tha #1 BG Knocc Out Fan Site

Im a put it like this hyphy is just the westcoast version of crunk i cant stand crunk music and i cant stand the yay's hyphy music all they doin is milkin mac dre's swagger and put out garbage wit mac dres pic in the front of each cd and call it hyphy

im from sacramento "the valley" this aint the yay area and im glad cuz i cant stand them niggas and their music but i do like goin over there 2 watch the raiders play

Thread Information