Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUPER RARE EAZY E VIDEO!!!

Default SUPER RARE EAZY E VIDEO!!!

cheeck this shit out

you guys will love me when you see this!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaS-VGWUr4o

Default Re: SUPER RARE EAZY E VIDEO!!!

first tme see Eazy elaugh in 1:57.. this video is lke the cribs just in eazy E house you can see he has a black maid!! hes house fuckng OWN!!! very cool tv n shit!!! :P

cool shit. how u find this?
    what ya search?
    never seen it before, thanks for letting us now bout it.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip
    what ya search?
    maybe if you give me a medal i will tell you hehe

The Devils Son In Law

what ya search?
    i agree great looking out only ever heard the audio from this

Quote Originally Posted by The Secred One
    cheeck this shit out

you guys will love me when you see this!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaS-VGWUr4o
    PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by The Devils Son In Law
    what ya search?
    i agree great looking out only ever hears the audio from this
    well huys not even the owners of this site have seen this.. thats kinda strange.. thought you had every thing from that guy Eric you have even connection whit Jerry huh?

EZ

Good one Secred One! Much thanks!

The Devils Son In Law

good fact for you all

Dr Dre Assaulted TV hostess Dee Barnes (Pump It Up) in retaliation to her interviewing Ice Cube, where he made a deragatory comment against N.W.A. (at the time, the album Efil4zaggin debuted at #1). [1991]

she was the woman doing the interview

EZ

good fact for you all

Dr Dre Assaulted TV hostess Dee Barnes (Pump It Up) in retaliation to her interviewing Ice Cube, where he made a deragatory comment against N.W.A. (at the time, the album Efil4zaggin debuted at #1). [1991]

Thank you! So, that's the woman, Dre beated on!

the only thang i can for sure say is that she kinda ignore Eazy when he was talking about the albums.. and you can clearly see Eazy E was kinda "oh when is this bitch gonna leave my fucking house"

good fact for you all

thanks for tha fact's.

she does seem kinda anoying.
    lol.

A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

EZ

That's why Dre samcked her up! lol

the only thang i can for sure say is that she kinda ignore Eazy when he was talking about the albums.. and you can clearly see Eazy E was kinda "oh when is this bitch gonna leave my fucking house"
    yea, i got that vibe too.

so how u stuble upon this?
    just searched eazy-e or what?

Thx alot for the video man never seen it before cant you get the whole version for us? :P hahaha yeah that was the bitch Dre beated up in the party . OWWWW shit Eazys Maid was smoking hot! he was a lucky guy
    Polish & Proud

Quote Originally Posted by EZ
    That's why Dre samcked her up! lol
    eazy E wanted be kinda nice.. if it was dre- wtf stop fuckking touching me bytch who you think i am... well this proffs Eazy E was a gentelmen.. not strange he had so many girls lol :P

i wonder if this was filmed as his home in calabasas or in tha norwalk.

anyways, pretty good video.

yea, i got that vibe too.

so how u stuble upon this?
    just searched eazy-e or what?
    well hip hop can you some how give me stars on my acount or not.. dont lie

EZ

Secred One, the stars inrcrease with the amounts of post you have!
    Same as your satus!

Same as your satus!
    alright! i think i have really did for this site.. like a gift know what i am saying.. hehe hiphopthugsta getting abit unmature juzz cuzz i asked after starz n that i dont tell how i find that rare shit!!!!

Nice thanks for this.
    I used to watch that show every friday night with vhs tape recording,but i never seen this one,i musta been out partyin' that night.

Quote Originally Posted by immortalist
    Nice thanks for this.
    I used to watch that show every friday night with vhs tape recording,but i never seen this one,i musta been out partyin' that night.
    great to hear

The Devils Son In Law

Here is a bit more info on Dee Barnes

Denise "Dee" Barnes is an American rapper and former television personality, most famous for being slapped in the face by West-Coast rap producer and legend Dr. Dre. Barnes, whose stage name was D Zire, performed in the West Coast hip hop female duo Body & Soul, and hosted an influential radio show on KDAY prior to gaining wider fame as the host of FOX's hip hop show Pump It Up!.

Body & Soul's 1989 debut single "Dance To The Drummer's Beat", released on Los Angeles-based record label Delicious Vinyl, heavily sampled the Herman Kelly and Life song of the same name. It's b-side, "Hi-Powered", was produced by Def Jef. The same year another track produced by Def Jef would be released: "We Can Do This", on the label showcase This Is Delicious - Eat To The Beat. Body & Soul's greatest recording would apparently be their last - as part of the Dr. Dre-produced West Coast Rap All-Stars and their 1991 posse cut, "We're All in the Same Gang", which earned them a Grammy Award nomination.

In 1992, Barnes hosted the hip-hop special Sisters in the Name of Rap, taped at the Ritz in New York.

Dr. Dre incident
    After a 1990 interview with Ice Cube in which the rapper discusses his leaving N.W.A. at the height of their feud, the group, feeling they had been negatively portrayed, sought retaliation. On January 27, 1991 Dr. Dre would encounter Barnes at a record release party in Hollywood. According to Rolling Stone reporter Alan Light:

“ He picked her up and "began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway" as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried to throw her down the stairs and failed, he began kicking her in the ribs and hands. She escaped and ran into the women's rest room. Dre followed her and "grabbed her from behind by the hair and proceeded to punch her in the back of the head.

N.W.A.'s MC Ren later said "bitch deserved it", and Eazy-E "yeah, bitch had it coming." As Dr. Dre explained the incident, "People talk all this shit, but you know, somebody fuck with me, I'm gonna fuck with them. I just did it, you know. Ain't nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain't no big thing-- I just threw her through a door." Barnes sued in February 1991, telling reporter Alan Light: "They've grown up with the mentality that it's okay to hit women, especially black women. Now there's a lot of kids listening and thinking it's okay to hit women who get out of line."[3] In February, Barnes would file assault charges bring a $22.75 million lawsuit against Dr. Dre, who pleaded no contest to the assault. He was fined $2500, placed on two years' probation, and ordered to perform 240 hours of community service and produce an anti-violence public service announcement.

The assault was yet another reason Bronx rapper Tim Dog went after N.W.A. on his 1991 diss "Fuck Compton" - "Dre, beatin' on Dee from Pump It Up!?/Step to the Dog and get FUCKED UP!" - and Eazy-E would later refer to the incident on his various disses of Dr. Dre and Death Row Records, including "Real Muthaphuckkin G's," "It's On," and "What Would U Do." It was again notably referenced in the 1999 Eminem duet with Dr. Dre, "Guilty Conscience." The song is an interplay between Eminem and Dre as the two sides of peoples' consciences - Dre being the "good" side - but Eminem recognized the absurdity, questioning "are you really gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?"

The incident was #37 on Spin magazine's "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[

Here is a bit more info on Dee Barnes

Denise "Dee" Barnes is an American rapper and former television personality, most famous for being slapped in the face by West-Coast rap producer and legend Dr. Dre. Barnes, whose stage name was D Zire, performed in the West Coast hip hop female duo Body & Soul, and hosted an influential radio show on KDAY prior to gaining wider fame as the host of FOX's hip hop show Pump It Up!.

Body & Soul's 1989 debut single "Dance To The Drummer's Beat", released on Los Angeles-based record label Delicious Vinyl, heavily sampled the Herman Kelly and Life song of the same name. It's b-side, "Hi-Powered", was produced by Def Jef. The same year another track produced by Def Jef would be released: "We Can Do This", on the label showcase This Is Delicious - Eat To The Beat. Body & Soul's greatest recording would apparently be their last - as part of the Dr. Dre-produced West Coast Rap All-Stars and their 1991 posse cut, "We're All in the Same Gang", which earned them a Grammy Award nomination.

In 1992, Barnes hosted the hip-hop special Sisters in the Name of Rap, taped at the Ritz in New York.

Dr. Dre incident
    After a 1990 interview with Ice Cube in which the rapper discusses his leaving N.W.A. at the height of their feud, the group, feeling they had been negatively portrayed, sought retaliation. On January 27, 1991 Dr. Dre would encounter Barnes at a record release party in Hollywood. According to Rolling Stone reporter Alan Light:

“ He picked her up and "began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway" as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried to throw her down the stairs and failed, he began kicking her in the ribs and hands. She escaped and ran into the women's rest room. Dre followed her and "grabbed her from behind by the hair and proceeded to punch her in the back of the head.

N.W.A.'s MC Ren later said "bitch deserved it", and Eazy-E "yeah, bitch had it coming." As Dr. Dre explained the incident, "People talk all this shit, but you know, somebody fuck with me, I'm gonna fuck with them. I just did it, you know. Ain't nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain't no big thing-- I just threw her through a door." Barnes sued in February 1991, telling reporter Alan Light: "They've grown up with the mentality that it's okay to hit women, especially black women. Now there's a lot of kids listening and thinking it's okay to hit women who get out of line."[3] In February, Barnes would file assault charges bring a $22.75 million lawsuit against Dr. Dre, who pleaded no contest to the assault. He was fined $2500, placed on two years' probation, and ordered to perform 240 hours of community service and produce an anti-violence public service announcement.

The assault was yet another reason Bronx rapper Tim Dog went after N.W.A. on his 1991 diss "Fuck Compton" - "Dre, beatin' on Dee from Pump It Up!?/Step to the Dog and get FUCKED UP!" - and Eazy-E would later refer to the incident on his various disses of Dr. Dre and Death Row Records, including "Real Muthaphuckkin G's," "It's On," and "What Would U Do." It was again notably referenced in the 1999 Eminem duet with Dr. Dre, "Guilty Conscience." The song is an interplay between Eminem and Dre as the two sides of peoples' consciences - Dre being the "good" side - but Eminem recognized the absurdity, questioning "are you really gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?"

The incident was #37 on Spin magazine's "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[
    MC Ren later said "bitch deserved it", and Eazy-E "yeah, bitch had it coming haha crazyy niggazz i feel him haha :-* :-* :-*

zirak_90

Same as your satus!
    alright! i think i have really did for this site.. like a gift know what i am saying.. hehe hiphopthugsta getting abit unmature juzz cuzz i asked after starz n that i dont tell how i find that rare shit!!!!
    Dude, it's not like it was ur vid that u uploaded on YouTube. Someone had uploaded it and u just found it there. Besides I saw that a couple of days ago. Just searched for "Eazy-E" and then sorted the vids with the latests first.
    Thanks though for posting it here so everyone can see but u seem to expect a medal for that.

zirak_90

Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Same as your satus!
    Dude, it's not like it was ur vid that u uploaded on YouTube. Someone had uploaded it and u just found it there. Besides I saw that a couple of days ago. Just searched for "Eazy-E" and then sorted the vids with the latests first.
    Thanks though for posting it here so everyone can see but u seem to expect a medal for that.
    I mean, there are several others here who have posted up rare things that was THEIRS and all they expected was a "Propz" which was what they got. But u just found something on YouTube that's not really hard to find there and then expect that we'll treat u like some kind of God?

Same as your satus!
    I mean, there are several others here who have posted up rare things that was THEIRS and all they expected was a "Propz" which was what they got. But u just found something on YouTube that's not really hard to find there and then expect that we'll treat u like some kind of God?
    who the fuck are you? ??? and if you seen it some days ago why the fuck didnt you post it up? ??? treat me like god? whata fuck you talkng about? we got some humor in this topic cuzz the owner hasent seen it befor. and its kinda funny.. treat me like a god just for a rare video psss.. if i made eazy e wake up from hes grave then maybe you can "treat me like a god" what ever that fuck means

Same as your satus!
    who the fuck are you? ??? and if you seen it some days ago why the fuck didnt you post it up? ??? treat me like god? whata fuck you talkng about? we got some humor in this topic cuzz the owner hasent seen it befor. and its kinda funny.. treat me like a god just for a rare video psss.. if i made eazy e wake up from hes grave then maybe you can "treat me like a god" what ever that fuck means
    and dont you fucking whine cuzz the guy who posted that on youtube wasent a eazy fan. he just had it in youtube like it nothin he was a fan to the Pump It programm. in this topic we are gonna be glad becus we find this rare shit.. jealouz or what?

zirak_90

Same as your satus!
    and dont you fucking whine cuzz the guy who posted that on youtube wasent a eazy fan. he just had it in youtube like it nothin he was a fan to the Pump It programm. in this topic we are gonna be glad becus we find this rare shit.. jealouz or what?
    That's not what I mean. What I mean is that just because u linked to something on YouTube doesn't mean u have to get like an extra star etc from the site. And it's not a shocking thing that HipHopThug95Rip hasn't seen this because it was uploaded July 31th, about 10 days ago, on YouTube. It's pretty new. And what does it matter if the poster wasn't a Eazy-E fan?? ???

And I forgot to post it here when I found that on YouTube. I usually link to things on YouTube if it's about Eazy and it's rare.

Same as your satus!
    ........ what are you really trying to say?? what do you wana come whit this? dont understand this shit you type are good for?

That's not what I mean. What I mean is that just because u linked to something on YouTube doesn't mean u have to get like an extra star etc from the site. And it's not a shocking thing that HipHopThug95Rip hasn't seen this because it was uploaded July 31th, about 10 days ago, on YouTube. It's pretty new. And what does it matter if the poster wasn't a Eazy-E fan?? ???

And I forgot to post it here when I found that on YouTube. I usually link to things on YouTube if it's about Eazy and it's rare.

Dope,never seen that before
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I DONT WORSHIP THE DEVIL,THE DEVIL WORSHIPS ME![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Thread Information