Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FUCK LIL WAYNE!

daddy_luv

Default Re: FUCK LIL WAYNE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Lil Wayne, Weezy F. Baby IS the worst rapper alive

Well maybe not, but he's pretty close. I don't understand how he got so much dick riders. Sure he's putting out millions of songs, but none of them are good.
    Oh, well because he has these GREAT metaphors, here's an amazing one.
    "You give good brain like you went to a good school,"

Like seriously, who else would've known about Dick Suck University, the school that (doesn't exist) is specifically for whores?
    Yep, Weezy sure does rap circles around 2pac, forget that pac made statements about the world around him and was very 3 dimensional, weezy is definately the best.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DL

Well maybe not, but he's pretty close. I don't understand how he got so much dick riders. Sure he's putting out millions of songs, but none of them are good.

Like seriously, who else would've known about Dick Suck University, the school that (doesn't exist) is specifically for whores?
    Yep, Weezy sure does rap circles around 2pac, forget that pac made statements about the world around him and was very 3 dimensional, weezy is definately the best.
    Don't forget from his Show Me What Ya Got Freestyle:
    "Referee Niggas Is Lame They Call Charging
    [b]I Have No Brain Im Retarded"[b]

daddy_luv

Oh, his way with words!

not takin weezys side, but nothing any of us can say will make ppl that like weezt hc etc.. stop likin them, ppl dont listen to music for meaning nowadays they listen if it sounds good and apparentyl weezy and all them sound good to them
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

FUCK LIL WAYNE, AND BIRDMAN FOR SAYING THAT MUTHAFUKKA IS BETTER THEN PAC N BIG

HAHA U EVA NOTICED HOW NO RAPPERZ COMPAREZ THEMSELVEZ TO EAZY BUT ALWAYZ TO PAC && BIG
    ITZ CUZ EAZY IZ TOO HARDD FO THEZE MUTHAPHUKKAZ
    DN'T MEZZ WIT THA MUTHAPHUKKIN REAL EAZY MUTHAPUKKIN E R.I.P. 11523

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

I used hate the man but i dont. He's just way too overrated. Ya digg, lol.
    enter the dragon

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

bullshit he didn't say that. Come on. Nobody can be that stupid. Please tell me that he didn't really say that "rhyme". There is no fucking way.

[quote=Famou$ ]
    juve the great was tha only good one in ca$h money

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI
    [/quote

Juve can be tight (Get Your Hustle On and alot of more shit) But fuckin Lil wayne we tha fuck do people listen to him this bullshit about him bein the best rapper alive or sum WTF ARE PEOPLE THINKING JESUS CHRIST A FUCKIN 2 year old wit a mouth full of shit raps better than Lil Wayne N Baby
    www.myspace.com/bloodyskyproductions
    Need A Mixtape Cover Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA Ajax
    lil waynes dumb ass has a LONG way to go to be the GOAT. he won't be remembered as anything great to people who actually know shit about hip-hop. And birdmans fat ass needs to go die. Take his ass to Wendy's or some shit.

daddy_luv

bullshit he didn't say that. Come on. Nobody can be that stupid. Please tell me that he didn't really say that "rhyme". There is no fucking way.
    Look it up on youtube dude, he really does, on his "Show Me What You Got," freestyle, or shall I say, "Freestyle," because he doesn't write his own prewrittens, how can he really think off the top?
    And, in that same freestyle, he says he's the Lebron James of rap.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Look it up on youtube dude, he really does, on his "Show Me What You Got," freestyle, or shall I say, "Freestyle," because he doesn't write his own prewrittens, how can he really think off the top?
    And, in that same freestyle, he says he's the Lebron James of rap.
    damn. first 40 seconds were good. i admit that. after that referee retarded shit, it was all shit.

> > > dope will u stop it already damn it

T-Doc.187

Extra smart huh, last tyme i check that wasn't a fuckin' word! for all my lil wayne haters out there, i promise u that I could rip him a new asshole and teach him 2 shit with it, on a lyrical scale.

i totally disagree with wut baby said...i mean...jay-z is a legend...way better than weezy...same with big and pac....but that doesnt change my opinion about his music....iit was a stupid thing for them to say tho...

i think jigga should drop a verse on these niggas just to prove the truth....

"Racist Comments"

Super Moderator

BAH! Weezy needs to just stop!

Here's an exerpt from an interview with him:

XXL: Some people think you’re oversaturating the market, though. Have you ever thought about that?

Wayne: Listen. [Leans in, speaking directly into the recorder] Darling, I don’t care what nobody think. Talk to me like you talking to Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. You’re not about to ask him about what he think about what somebody said about him. You ’bout to ask him about his greatness, and his greatness only. I don’t care what nobody think. If I did, you wouldn’t be sitting on my muthafuckin’ million-dollar bus in my 15th year at the same muthafuckin’ company and business. I’m a role model. You should get like me. Get like you? No. Get like me. Ya understand me? I’m not hot. Hot dies out. Baby, I’m me. Who the fuck done this? Nobody. Compare me to people that’s not even living, baby. And they didn’t even do it—what they comparing me to. No disrespect to them. You found songs on those people after they died. I’m still living.

> > >

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=16889

yeah i wanna slap the nigga for that comment....but i dont know...its just where i live...were all a bunch of weed smokers ahah and ya'll know weezy on that shit too...so its a trip

"Racist Comments"

Thread Information