Thread: Houston Rapper Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Head

Default Re: Houston Rapper Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Head

Quote Originally Posted by $ederos
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by Head Women In Charge of Eazy-Ecpt
    I bet half of y'all in here think this is gangsta man fuck this dude why in the hell he played with a gun I know he walking around in sprit shooting his self a million times over like a dumb ass wondering why now his ass have to leave this earth at the age of 32 for no reason damn shame may he rest in peace but he dumb stupid ass mothafucka
    Who Said That The Dumb Shit That Shot Himself Is A Gangsta? No One So STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For real. As if anybody over the age of 17 cares about "gangsta" qualifications.
    She Thinks That Everyone Here Is Punks Except For Here She Thinks She's A Hard Ass Bitch That Everyone Is Scared Of
    yeah, it's becoming so annoying,
    cuz u say everything laud it doesn't mean ur right, so write like everybody else write their posts ( u know wut i mean normal color and normal size of letters)
    SHe's Just A Smart Ass, Just Ignore Her And Let Her Think That She's A Gangsta
    not only duz she think shes a smart ass...she thinks shes so hot too LOL

"Racist Comments"

Quote Originally Posted by desi-hitman
    I bet half of y'all in here think this is gangsta man fuck this dude why in the hell he played with a gun I know he walking around in sprit shooting his self a million times over like a dumb ass wondering why now his ass have to leave this earth at the age of 32 for no reason damn shame may he rest in peace but he dumb stupid ass mothafucka
    Who Said That The Dumb Shit That Shot Himself Is A Gangsta? No One So STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For real. As if anybody over the age of 17 cares about "gangsta" qualifications.
    She Thinks That Everyone Here Is Punks Except For Here She Thinks She's A Hard Ass Bitch That Everyone Is Scared Of
    cuz u say everything laud it doesn't mean ur right, so write like everybody else write their posts ( u know wut i mean normal color and normal size of letters)
    not only duz she think shes a smart ass...she thinks shes so hot too LOL
    Haha yeah She thinks she can fuck anyone she wants on this forum
    Polish & Proud

I'm proud to be who the fuck I am a young black educated women mad your tired ass have no education and still lives in your mama's basement?

first of all bum ass bitch keep up with the slick talk dude u the net gangster just straight up garage keep trying me fagot you stay reaching fuck out of here with that shit. Iím just stating my opinion thatís how I feel about dude shooting his self playing with a gun he shoulda known better.

dude you not gangster get the shit out your fucking head and I don't even waste time trying to fuck dudes on this forum are you serious bitch? I just joke around and to queerhitman you and sugabear can continue y'all lovely conversation sorry for interrupting

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by I'm bring some Havoc Before I get banned
    I'm proud to be who the fuck I am a young black educated women mad your tired ass have no education and still lives in your mama's basement?

first of all bum ass bitch keep up with the slick talk dude u the net gangster just straight up garage keep trying me fagot you stay reaching fuck out of here with that shit. Iím just stating my opinion thatís how I feel about dude shooting his self playing with a gun he shoulda known better.

dude you not gangster get the shit out your fucking head and I don't even waste time trying to fuck dudes on this forum are you serious bitch? I just joke around and to queerhitman you and sugabear can continue y'all lovely conversation sorry for interrupting
    Assuming that you know that we all want to be "gangsta". Fuck being "gangsta". Suburbs for life and I'm damn proud. Shit. Even if somebody wanted to be "gangsta", the most fake gangster probably wouldn't admire that shit.

"I am a young black educated women" YOU SOUND LIKE A BLACK PANTHER LOL

"Racist Comments"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FUck you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FUck you
    I LUV U SHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

LMAO!!!
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

dont worry about what people say on here cause people that do this are just online gangstas and ignore people that talks shit online cause its the internet i just like to have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Port City_MOST_Wanted

dont worry about what people say on here cause people that do this are just online gangstas and ignore people that talks shit online cause its the internet i just like to have fun
    LOL!!! u only sayin that Cuz a few memberz on hurr talk about u too ;D ;D ;D
    I dont have nuthin against u tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tayy

i dont care

i dont care
    well damn.. u dont care that I dont have nuthin against u?? ???

i dont care
    i think Port City_Most Wanted is afraid of Sha

she might use her big bazooka's on him :P

Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN

i dont care

Yes I am :'(

i dont care

yeah those saggy bazookas

"Racist Comments"

i dont care

damn

i dont care

damn
    Port Stay Away From Her...She will eat you ALiVE!

i dont care

damn
    lol

i dont care

damn
    lol
    hahahahahahahahhaha lol

"Racist Comments"

*cough* off topic

EmCee187um

I beef with no one.

Quote Originally Posted by ShatheMothafuckinTruth

Non educated you mean?
    I have one question to everyone! have i ever called myself for a gangsta, hard or acting like that? No I just say what I think about u! you're saying that everyone is net thugs but the only net thug is you! Im white and fucking proud of it if you dont like it then suck on my white balls
    You're the net thug not us
    Polish & Proud

EZ

Once again we go to race! Fuckin topic locked!

For fuckin ever this time!

Nobody gives a shit about the Houston Rapper anyways!

Thread Information