Thread: Lil Wayne Wrapping Up LP, Writing For Dr. Dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Default Lil Wayne Wrapping Up LP, Writing For Dr. Dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

The curtain is just about ready to be raised on Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III LP. Weezy was in Miami on Monday with legendary photographer Jonathan Manion, shooting artwork for the album, and pretty soon he'll be going back in front of the camera to film the first video for the effort. The song is called "Showtime."

"The Carter III is coming in 2008. I don't want to give no months, no date," he said. "I got a gang of singles [on Carter III]. [It's] produced by my homeboy Diesel. He's also a Young Money affiliate. He's down with us. He's a producer/singer/engineer. He does it all. I have my artist featured on the song. Her name is Chanell. We already have a remix featuring Brisco and Lil' Boosie."

He added that for the "Showtime" video, "We're gonna get Gil Green or Benny [Boom] to direct. I really don't know. They're all my brothers. The concept is really 'Showtime,' just performance. Me and my artist Chanell gonna play a lot with the video. It's gonna be very animated but straight to the point. Colorful. Y'all [should be looking] to be entertained."

Wayne says he's recorded so many songs for the album besides "Showtime" that he's not sure which ones will make the cut. Just about every hip-hop producer you can name contributed to Tha Carter III, including Timbaland, David Banner, Jay Bezel from the Diplomat camp, T-Mix, Mannie Fresh, Cool & Dre, Just Blaze and even Wayne himself.

"Me and my homeboy Diesel, we got a Kanye West track and added some drums to it," he said. "I don't know what songs [the record company] picked. I just know the intros and the single."

Weezy says his side work as the most-sought-after cameo man in the business isn't slowing down. He just finished a remix of Rick Ross' "Speedin' " with Fat Joe — don't miss Wayne's use of the same voice enhancement T-Pain employs — and has been writing for Dr. Dre.

"Call me by a new name: 'Featuring Lil Wayne,' " he joked about all his guest appearances. But while he has more names on his résumé than you can count, he did say there's one MC he hasn't worked with but with whom he really wants to. Actually, that's "M.C.," not "MC."

"I have never done nothing with Mariah Carey, and I would like to, because I love older women," the 25-year-old said. "I'm attracted to older women. It's my thing. Mariah Carey, she might need a dude like me. I do my thing."

Default Re: Lil Wayne Wrapping Up LP, Writing For Dr. Dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!

Lil Gayne Is Writing for Dr Dre WTF!!!!!!!

Default Re: Lil Wayne Wrapping Up LP, Writing For Dr. Dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Default Re: Lil Wayne Wrapping Up LP, Writing For Dr. Dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

wat is this world coming to

Default Re: Lil Wayne Wrapping Up LP, Writing For Dr. Dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!

thatz juss fuccin great!! >

Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    an end

Lil' Wayne is preparing to shoot the video for his new single "Showtime" and has been writing for Dr. Dre.

According to MTV.com, "Showtime" will be the first single off "The Carter III" album which is expected to drop in March or April. Lil' Wayne said he would be getting Gil Green and Benny Boom to direct the video for "Showtime".

"They're all my brothers. The concept is really 'Showtime,' just performance. Me and my artist Chanell gonna play a lot with the video. It's gonna be very animated but straight to the point. Colorful. Y'all [should be looking] to be entertained" Wayne said to MTV.com.

"The Carter III" is expected to feature production contributions from Just Blaze, Kanye West, Timbaland, David Banner, Mannie Fresh and more.

Lil' Wayne has also kept busy writing for Dr. Dre as the legendary producer records his final album "Detox".

EmCee187um

Oh my god.. Dre sucks,........... Stick to producing.....

get off waynes dick he juss tryna make paper! aint nun rong wit that!
    do wutchu do best and ride eazy-es dick
    lol JK peoples on tha eazye thing

Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

well wayne aint bad. THe lyrics might sound better outta of dre mouth than lil waynes, plus dre never hardly ever wrote his shit anyways. its either doc, j flexx,and cube. I am sure the game had wrote somethin fo dre.
    enter the dragon

id be coo wit lil wayne if he didnt brag so much that muthaphukka brags waaaay to much
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

daddy_luv

lol, watch as all these fools jump on Waynes dick or start hating on Dre. Y'all are hoes.

Super Moderator

Aw gay! >

Now we're gonna have to put up with shit like

"I smoke so much I'm a chimney"

on Detox.

It'll still be a dope album though

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Aw gay! >

on Detox.

production wize

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Aw gay! >

on Detox.

Ahhhhhh did lil wayne actually say that? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA Ajax
    Aw gay! >

on Detox.

Ahhhhhh did lil wayne actually say that? ;D ;D ;D ;D
    No but that's the level of wackness he's on

i dont get how if randy hates weezy so much...why does he keep updating people about him...if he and no one liked him....they would careless

"Racist Comments"

Quote Originally Posted by desi-hitman
    i dont get how if randy hates weezy so much...why does he keep updating people about him...if he and no one liked him....they would careless
    whyyyy do u fuckin care what i do???? .... go worry about urself thats more important > > >...and it has to do with dr dre thats why i posted it up!
    when i post something up it has a reason do i post anything else up on weezy sleezy...ur just trying to cause shit!

Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by desi-hitman
    whyyyy do u fuckin care what i do???? .... go worry about urself thats more important > > >...and it has to do with dr dre thats why i posted it up!
    when i post something up it has a reason do i post anything else up on weezy sleezy...ur just trying to cause shit!

i didnt say nething about caring wut u do....i said i did understand why.....dumbass.....and uhhh yeah actually u do....i dont even have time to show ur ass all the posts...but its not even funny how many u made LOL u big eared bombard LMAO

"Racist Comments"

EZ

Oh Jesus Christ..........................

Thread Information