Thread: Mr. Midget Loco Interview With Rap-Legendz.Com (Ghetto187)

Ghetto187

Default Mr. Midget Loco Interview With Rap-Legendz.Com (Ghetto187)

First Of All I Would Like To Thank You For Taking Your Time To Do This Interview With Rap-Legendz.Com

ITS AN HONOR TO BE PART OF YOUR WEBSITE THAT IS DEDICATED TO THE LEGENDZ OF THIS RAP GAME

How Was It Like Growing Up In Boyle Heights?

LIFE IN BOYLE HEIGHTS WAS RUFF BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT HAD ALOT OF GOOD MEMORIES.BOYLE HTS IS A CITY INFESTED WITH GANGS AND CULTURE.THE GANG IM FROM EAST SIDE PRIMERA FLATS IS SURROUNDED BY RIVAL GANGS.BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT HAD ITS GOOD MOMENTS.SO BOYLE HTS IS A CITY THAT I LOVE AND EMBRACE.

What Rapper Really Inspired You To Get Into Rap Music?

ONE OF THE MAIN RAPPERS I WOULD HAVE TO SAY INSPIRED ME WAS EAZY E.HE WAS THE PIONEER OF WEST COAST GANGSTER RAP AND GROWING UP LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC RELATED TO THE LIFE I WAS LIVING.

How Exactly Did You & Mr. Chino Grande Meet?

ME AND CHINO G MET THREW A MUTUAL HOMIE BIG LOU FROM WEST SIDE LONGO.HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO PUT TWO SOLID STREET SOLDIERS TOGETHER TO GET THIS CHICANO RAP SCENE CRACKING.SINCE THEN ME AND CHINO G HAVE BECOME BROTHERS RATHER THAN JUST CAMARADAS(FRIENDS).

Whats One Of Your Best Memories That You Have With Charlie Row Campo?

MY BEST MEMORY WOULD BE THE TIME WE FIRST HEARD CHARLIE ROW CAMPO ON THE RADIO ON POCOS PERO LOCOS.IT WAS A BLESSING TO HEAR OUR MUSIC AND OUR CAMPO ON THE RADIO FOR THE FIRST TIME.
    Your BloodLine FlatLine Cd Who Will Be Featured On It & What Can We Expect & A Possible Release Date?

MY BLOODLINE FLATLINE ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED SOMETIME IN MAY OR JUNE.IM STILL WAITING ON AN ACTUAL RELEASE DATE BUT THATS ABOUT THE TIME SPAN HOMIE.SO FAR I HAVE STOMPER OF SOLDIER INK,ROCKY PADILLA,BIGG BANDIT,DAVID SALAS WHO IS AFFIIATED WITH THE GROUP TIERRA,FINGAZZ,ROSCOE AND OF COURSE MY CHARLIE ROW CAMPONEROS.

Are You Planing On Releasing A New Solo Album After BloodLine Flatline?

I DO PLAN ON MAKING ANOTHER SOLO ALBUM NEXT YEAR.BUT AFTER THIS ONE YOU'LL BE HEARING MY MIXTAPE AS WELL AS MORE COMPILATION FROM THE CEE ROW CAMPO.

One Question That I Have Is Was Your Stop Studio Gangstas Cd Inspired Somehow By Rapper Eazy-E Since I First Heard The Term "Studio Gangstas" From Him?

IT WAS INSPIRED BY EAZY E AND ORIGINALLY CONTAINED A SAMPLE OF REAL MUTHAFUCKIN G'S.IT WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE HAD GANGSTA DREISTA WHO WAS ON THE ORIGINAL TRACK.IT WAS OF SENTIMENTAL VALUE TO THE HOMIE SO WE DECIDED TO PULL IT OFF AND CREATE OUR OWN VERSION OF IT AIMING TOWARDS THEM STUDIO GANSTERS WHO TRY TO PORTRAY OUR LIVES IN THE GAME.

Will There Be A New Charlie Row Campo Cd If So What Is The Title?

YEAH HOMIE THE NEXT GROUP ALBUM WILL BE THE "CAMPONEROS" ALBUM.FEATURING OF COURSE ALL THE CAMPONEROS.

I Heard You Guys Have Plans To Release More DVD's & Video's In 2008 Whats The Progress With Those?

AS OF RIGHT NOW. MUSIC VIDEOS WILL BE IN THE MAKING THIS YEAR AS WELL AS A DVD SHOWING THE LIFE OF CHARLIE ROW CAMPO.SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT.

Will The Southern Fraction Cd With Brownside Come Out This Year Do You Know?

AS OF RIGHT NOW WE ARE TRYING TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO FINISH UP THIS ALBUM.AS YOU MAY KNOW THE HOMIES FROM BROWNSIDE ARE LOCKED UP.BUT WE ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO SEE WHAT WE CAN WORK OUT SINCE WE STILL KEEP IN CONTACT WITH THE HOMIE TROUBLE.SO TILL THEN FREE BROWNSIDE

Lots Of People Have Been Waiting For The Official Charlie Row Campo Clothing Line Whats The Progress With That & Will It Be Avaible World Wide?

WELL AS FOR THE CLOTHING LINE IT WILL DROP IN EARLY 2008.WE ARE NEGOTIATING WITH DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES TO PUSH OUR CLOTHING LINE EVERYWHERE.ITS CALLED "CAMPONEROS STYLE CLOTHING".SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.

Will There Be A New Member Joining The Campo Anytime Soon?

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE ROW IS ON LOCK STATUS.WE ARE TRYING TO FOCUS ON ALL THE HOMIES AND PROJECTS.MAYBE IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE NEW MEMBERS. WE DID BRING BACK ONE OF OUR ORIGINAL MEMBERS WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE FIRST CEE ROW ALBUM.MY PRIMO(COUSIN)YOUNG TROUBS FROM PUENTE HURLEY ST.

Is There Any Non Chicano Rappers That You Would Like To Collab With Like For Example Lil Eazy-E?

I MOST DEFINITLEY WOULDNT MIND WORKING WITH LIL EAZY E.AS WELL AS DJ QUICK,TOO SHORT,ICE CUBE, OR DR.DRE TO NAME A FEW.

Would You Work With Unsigned Rappers & Producers?

IF THEY HAVE SKILLS AND CAN GET DOWN HELL YEAH I WOULD.NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AS LONG AS THEY COME REAL WITH IT.ITS ALL TO THE GOOD HOMIE.

How Does It Feel To Be Apart Of Rap-Legendz.Com's Chicano Rap Legendz Page?

IT FEELS GOOD AND AN HONOR TO BE PLACED IN A PAGE THAT IS DEDICATED TO LEGENDZ SINCE WE ARE LEGENDZ IN THE MAKING.MOST ARTIST DONT GET THIS RECOGNITION.

Who Is Your Favorite Rapper That's Apart Of Rap-Legendz.Com?

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY EAZY E AND 2PAC.THEY'VE BEEN BIG INSPIRATIONS IN MY LIFE WHEN IT COMES TO STREET LIFE.

Whats Your Message For Up & Coming Chicano Rappers That Are Just Getting Into The Game?

I WOULD JUST SAY FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND STAY FOCUSED AND DONT EVER GIVE UP .NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS.JUST PROVE EVERYONE WRONG. I DID.

Is There Anything That You'll Like To Add That Was Not Asked In The Interview?

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD.GRACIAS (THANK YOU) TO ALL OUR FANS,PROMOTERS,AND RADIO STATIONS AND ESPECIALLY RAP-LEGENDZ.COM FOR YOUR SUPPORT.BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE HOMIE CONEJOS BOOTLEG VOL.2 WHICH WE WILL BE FEATURED ON.WHATS UP TO BROWNSIDE, KAST AND FAME DEAD END STUDIOS,CONEJO,D.SALAS,BIG STOMPS,BLANCO BIGHOUSE CLOTHING,URBAN KINGS,YOUBUYCDS.COM,OLD ENGLISH CLOTHING ,VENDETTA CLOTHING,JOHN LOWRIDER MAGAZINE,CALIFARAP.NET,KHOOLAID AND E DUBB POCOS PERO LOCOS,HEAVY HITTERS MAGAZINE,DYD LOWRIDER BARCELONA,AND LAST LAFF MAGAZINE.MAKE SURE TO LOG ON TO CHARLIEROWCAMPO.COM AND BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR CAMPONEROS STYLE CLOTHING.STAY UP GHETTO 187 MUCH RESPECTS TO YOU AND RAP-LEGENDZ.COM FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE.LAST BUT NOT LEAST MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO MY BROTHERS FROM THE BIG CHARLIE ROW CAMPO.FREE 805 SHADOW AND BABY JOKES.REST IN PEACE TO THE RAP-LEGENDZ AND TO ALL THE FALLEN SOLDADOS(SOLDIERS)CAUGHT UP IN THE STRUGGLE.WITH MUCH RESPECTS MR.MIDGET LOCO PFLATS CHARLIE ROW CAMPO AWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA.CEE ROW G AND IM OUT.

I Wanna Give Thanks To You For Taking Your Time To Do This Interview With Me Ghetto187 "Owner Of Rap-Legendz.Com"
    Charlie Row Campo Truely Is The Realest Chicano Rap Group Out There.

DONT EVEN TRIP ITS ALL LOVE HOMIE.MR.MIDGET LOCO AND CHARLIE ROW CAMPO DOWN WITH RAP-LEGENDZ.COM. KEEPING THE STREETS ON LOCK.

Default Re: Mr. Midget Loco Interview With Rap-Legendz.Com (Ghetto187)

Cool didnt know that he liked Eazy-E...
    DOPE interview homie!

Ghetto187

Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    DOPE interview homie!
    Thanks For Reading It

Like I said @ Rap Legendz, this is some interesting interview homie. Wish Midget Loco all the best! And good to know he like Eazy

Super Moderator

DOPE interview homie!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    DOPE interview homie!

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Nutty man.

Ghetto187

Thanks For Checking It Out If Ya'll Noticed My Question About Him Working With Unsigned Rappers Or Producers That Was Something That I Wanna To Know If He Would Be Willing To Do Something Like That. So Yea He Was True To His Words. I Brought A Cd With My Beats & He Was Loving Them. So Be On The Look Out I Might Just Join As A Producer.

This Is Him BTW If Anyone Wonders How He Looks Like

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/mrmidgetlocoyahoocom

there rappers need a makeover!

Ghetto187

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. RoAcHcLiP
    What You Mean? Explain

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Thanks For Checking It Out If Ya'll Noticed My Question About Him Working With Unsigned Rappers Or Producers That Was Something That I Wanna To Know If He Would Be Willing To Do Something Like That. So Yea He Was True To His Words. I Brought A Cd With My Beats & He Was Loving Them. So Be On The Look Out I Might Just Join As A Producer.

This Is Him BTW If Anyone Wonders How He Looks Like

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/mrmidgetlocoyahoocom

Damn that's great fucking news!! I hope u'll produce for Charlie Row Campo!!

What You Mean? Explain
    liek i luv they musik and all... but damn cut that fuckin big ass mustache off!

What You Mean? Explain
    LOL

" Real Muthaphukkin Chronic Killa!! "

Damn he soundz jus like Chino grande

" Real Muthaphukkin Chronic Killa!! "

What You Mean? Explain
    Wtf do u care about male rappers looks? :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    What You Mean? Explain
    wtf do u kepp replyin to my every post?

but umm hmm.... its fuccn nasty

What You Mean? Explain
    LOL? Why does the mustach bother u? are u gonna make out with him or wut?

Ghetto187

What You Mean? Explain
    LOL? Why does the mustach bother u? are u gonna make out with him or wut?
    Sorry But Damn That Was Funny As Fuck ;D ;D ;D

DJ Jus-B-Gun

Its To Many Chicano Rappers Wit Big Ass Mustaches, They Bald, And Have Locs.

Cool Re: Mr. Midget Loco Interview With Rap-Legendz.Com (Ghetto187)

Nice Interviw Fam

Ow Nice Interview Karnal!! And Mexikan Chicano G'd UP! likes the moustache so .. its our business homie if we cut it or not!!

That's my homieboy MR. Midget Loco

If you want to contact him hit me up (with email to give you informations).
    Sawin' Luv' & Respect To Real "MotherFuckin' E (Eazy - E & To His Family & Friends" (Big Fan)

Thread Information