Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lil Wayne ATTACKS His D.J. On Stage!!!

Default Lil Wayne ATTACKS His D.J. On Stage!!!

January 28, 2008. Last week Lil Wayne was arrested for drug possession in Arizona. This is video from his first performance since being released.

[youtube=425,300]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk_nL4XBHqQ[/youtube]

Damn, that DJ must really need his job, cause he should beat the fuck out of lil wayne biatch ass.

HE'S PISSED OFF THAT THEY DIDN'T SAY THE DRUGS WAS THERE'S..FucK YOU WAYNE WHY SHOULD SOMEONE ELSE GO TO JAIL FOR YOU AND GET FucKED IN THE ASS...JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE THE FALL.. Fuck YOU LIL WAYNE GO AND DO YOUR TIME AND TAKE THE DicK IN YOUR ASS.

Default Re: Lil Wayne ATTACKS His D.J. On Stage!!!

He is a 12 years old boy in a man's body some times I can get into his music but it's his attitude thats going to leave him dead dude is a walking death wish and yes dude will get time god got something in-store for that ass I lost respect for this soft bitch ass clown when he did that interview saying any body he beefs with he killing there kids? he lucky his kids still beathing when he goes to jail them Hardcore thugs will be waiting for his apple buttom this is what happens when a DL thugs take drugs and gets plug fuck him a damn shame he is allowed to rap and his DJ needs to be slap then that u do not allowed a soft dude like lil fake punk u

I truly think hez gonna get murdered soon..... & I cant wait

Ghetto187

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless-Tayy
    I truly think hez gonna get murdered soon..... & I cant wait
    I Can't Wait But I Don't Want Him To Get Murdered Cuz Then People Will Compare This No Talent To 2pac

I Hope His Dreads Catch On Fire. & By The Looks Of Things They Look Like They Havn't Been Washed In Like 5 Years So When They Do Catch On Fire He'll Get Light Up In Like 5 Seconds Killing Him Instantly

BTW I Ain't Joking ;D

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by $ha~Unique A O.G Gangstress
    He is a 12 years old boy in a man's body some times I can get into his music but it's his attitude thats going to leave him dead dude is a walking death wish and yes dude will get time god got something in-store for that ass I lost respect for this soft bitch ass clown when he did that interview saying any body he beefs with he killing there kids? he lucky his kids still beathing when he goes to jail them Hardcore thugs will be waiting for his apple buttom this is what happens when a DL thugs take drugs and gets plug fuck him a damn shame he is allowed to rap and his DJ needs to be slap then that u do not allowed a soft dude like lil fake punk u
    I agree with you for once in a long time Sha.

lil wayne needs his asshole stuffed. He's killing their kids? Like his soft ass has the heart. Fake bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by $ha~Unique A O.G Gangstress
    I agree with you for once in a long time Sha.

lil wayne needs his asshole stuffed. He's killing their kids? Like his soft ass has the heart. Fake bastard.
    lmfao thanks for agreeing with me for the first time lol any way yes its all over youtube how he talking all this shit about his tear drop and how he murder any body cause he a real G and so on I mean damn he really lost he needs some guides it's going to take something serious to happen to this drug addict for him to understand and realize whats real and whats not and being something he not>>in a gang and not>>gangster. he has Two kids losing control of his self i'm glad trina woke up and left the coke. Epills addict alone he a mess for this shit why in the hell he's a rapper he more like a cartoon character

i hope some1 puts a slug into tha muthafucka, but if he got shot his dickriders would say that he "gangsta" to tha fullest cuz he got shot up
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by O.G.
    i hope some1 puts a slug into tha muthafucka, but if he got shot his dickriders would say that he "gangsta" to tha fullest cuz he got shot up
    He needs to get buttfucked to death by Baby, then we'll see how "Gankstuh" he is.

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    He needs to get buttfucked to death by Baby, then we'll see how "Gankstuh" he is.
    lol ya

That has probably happened already, just that we havent found out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    January 28, 2008. Last week Lil Wayne was arrested for drug possession in Arizona. This is video from his first performance since being released.

Damn, that DJ must really need his job, cause he should beat the fuck out of lil wayne biatch ass.

HE'S PISSED OFF THAT THEY DIDN'T SAY THE DRUGS WAS THERE'S..FucK YOU WAYNE WHY SHOULD SOMEONE ELSE GO TO JAIL FOR YOU AND GET FucKED IN THE ASS...JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE THE FALL.. Fuck YOU LIL WAYNE GO AND DO YOUR TIME AND TAKE THE DicK IN YOUR ASS.
    why did he do that to his dj?

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Or maybe
    Baby isn't putting out (or in, depending how you want to take it, no pun intended) and that's why Wayne has been irritable lately and beating up his DJs!

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by Port City_MOST_Wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN

why did he do that to his dj?
    Explained above

Or maybe
    Baby isn't putting out (or in, depending how you want to take it, no pun intended) and that's why Wayne has been irritable lately and beating up his DJs!
    LOL! ;D

Damn this video makes me hate him so fuckin much!! I wanna fuckin kill that whore!!!

Or maybe
    LOL! ;D

Damn this video makes me hate him so fuckin much!! I wanna fuckin kill that whore!!!
    if he keeps doing what hes doing now hes going to get it worst then what happen with 2pac

i wanta shit loada neo-nazi to get him and cut his head off like that vid i posted up

i bet lil wayne had his own jail cell

i wanta shit loada neo-nazi to get him and cut his head off like that vid i posted up
    I'd enjoy that. I'd watch it over and over again smiling. But this experience wouldn't be bad for him either. Imagine Baby being that guy on the vid and Lil Wayne the girl.
    http://www.newsfilter.org/view_video.php?id=47292

PS. This clip is a crime against humanity. YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Somebody need 2 knocc lil wayne out soon him and baby fake asses they are tha New meaning of tha word studio gangstas

I'd enjoy that. I'd watch it over and over again smiling. But this experience wouldn't be bad for him either. Imagine Baby being that guy on the vid and Lil Wayne the girl.

PS. This clip is a crime against humanity. YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    thats fuckin sick, fuckin a dead body........LMFAO baby & wayne doin that

Ghetto187

I Ain't Watch The Video But Based On What O.G. Said I Don't Plan On Seeing It

She wasnt dead. U could hear her scream when they cut her. That makes it even more fucked up. But that faggot Wayne deserves it.

She wasnt dead. U could hear her scream when they cut her. That makes it even more fucked up. But that faggot Wayne deserves it.
    o shit, i didnt even watch it till tha end........ rip-gut cannibal hannibal shit

daddy_luv

Dude, do you have a gore fetish? You posted this and that Nazi head chop off thingy...

Dude, do you have a gore fetish? You posted this and that Nazi head chop off thingy...
    lmao zirak posted up tha last 1 i only posted up tha head cuttin thing

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

I used to have or gore fetish.

EmCee187um

Either way, it's friggen sick..
    Although I did used to goto Ogrish. ;D

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by EmCee187um
    Either way, it's friggen sick..
    Although I did used to goto Ogrish. ;D
    What's Ogrish again? (No link, just tell me.)

Lol, not anymore. I linked to that shit because that's what Wayne deserve. And O.G. posted that beheading clip up. Right now I'm almost allergic to sick videos and hopefully never see one again because it makes me fucked up.

hope waynez diez of sum diease

sad thing iz if tha busta died of aidz he git mo respect than eazy fo itt
    (he fought through without knowing) && all dat bullshitt

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Super Moderator

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! When is Lil Wayne gonna quit??!! Every week he does some new stupid shit! If he gets killed he'll be considered a legend, but he definitely needs some Neo-nazi head cutting

And I used to be into gore too, but that shit Zirak posted looks vomit worthy

Thread Information