Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ~ ExXclusive Lil Eazy-E Pictures For Yall ~ 01/31/2008 ~ Interview Coming Soon

Default Re: DUBCNN SPOTLIGHT: HAZE ENTERTAINMENT WORKING WITH LIL EAZY-E

Quote Originally Posted by jizz
    U DUDES MIGHT THINK THAT IM STUPOD AND I SHOULD GROW UP B 4 REAL BRUH IF U 4RM DA NORTH U CANT GO AROUND BUMPIN SUM "TOKER" OR "GIRL POWER" OR WUT EVER THEY CALL THEM SELFS U COULD GET CHECKED UP HERE 4 THAT SHIT HOW U GONNA B DRIVING AROUND FLAMMED UP AND SHIT COMIN OUT UR SPEAKERS TALKIN BOUT SOUTH SIDE CMON MAN I AINT BEING IMMATURE IM BEING REAL. IF I DIDNT BANG OR LIVED IN NOR CAL THEN MAYBE I WOULDNT CARE BUT TRUST ME I WOULDNT BUY THAT SHIT AND IM PRETTY SURE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN NOR CAL WOULDNT EITHER I MEAN I LIKE BONE THUGS BUT I DINT BUY ANY OF LAZYS CD'S AND BIZZY'S CD THAT WERE ON "GIRL POWER" RECORDS IM KOO OFF THAT SHIT. SO IF U GUYS GONNA CRY AND SAY GROW UP? THEN SHED UR TEARS MOTHA FUKAS
    no shit u cant be bumpin some norteno shit down here either.
    but just because a nigga gotta album off some Sureno label or whatever u aint gon buy it? what if there's no Sureno rappers on the album or not even a mention of Surenos or the Southside, u aint gon buy it? thats whats stupid.
    the whole Sur vs. norte thing is retarted as a whole. leave that shit to the gangbangers dogg. u aint bangin the norte so dont act like it
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

Homie u dnt kno me? Lol calm down bruh b 4 u hurt ur fingers typing up sum beef lol 4 no reason. I can care less about net beef bruh thats tru right there . And if u dnt kno about the nor cal life then dont speak on it. And i am a fan of lil eazy and i would buy his cd IF THERES NOS SKRAPAS ON HIS SHIT !
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

Homie u dnt kno me? Lol calm down bruh b 4 u hurt ur fingers typing up sum beef lol 4 no reason. I can care less about net beef bruh thats tru right there . And if u dnt kno about the nor cal life then dont speak on it. And i am a fan of lil eazy and i would buy his cd IF THERES NOS SKRAPAS ON HIS SHIT !
    nigga aint no beef, im just lettin u kno wassup. u said urself u dont bang so i called u out on it.
    if u dont kno about the Southland life, dont speak on it. i aint tryna start shit but ur a ignorant ass foo

I dont bang anymore homie but the norte still in me. Just cuz i put the bandana and the gat down dnt mean im a pick up skrap shit and start bumpin it and cross over
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

I dont bang anymore homie but the norte still in me. Just cuz i put the bandana and the gat down dnt mean im a pick up skrap shit and start bumpin it and cross over
    i never said u had to homie

Thread Information