Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

  1. #1
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    I have seen alot of posts in this forum that I sometimes overlook to be feedback. If you reply to a remix/track and leave less then one sentence with two to three words, it's not feedback.

    Ex.

    1. Nice track.
    2. Sounds koo.
    3. I like it.
    4. Keep it up.
    5. Not bad.
    6. Or anything else along those lines.


    Nobody wants to work on a track/remix and have replies like listed above.

    So what's real feedback you may ask?

    1. A full breakdown.
    2. Comments which describes how you liked the remix/track OR
    3. What appealed to you the most?
    4. Any criticism that explains what you didn't like about the remix/track OR
    5. What needs to be improved?
    6. Or anything else along those lines.

    If we catch any posts that seem like random/useless posts which has no real feedback. Then it will be deleted to keep the thread clean of any unwanted posts.

    Thank you and if you want to add anything else, please go ahead and do so.

  2. #2
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Not bad, keep it up.


































    But seriously, I agree.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Sounds koo.

    LOL j/k

    I guess all Thugster4Life's post will be deleted then?

    Lol j/k again ;D

    Seriously though, I think it's pretty strict. I mean, sometimes I might just like the mix but dont know how it could have been improved. But doesnt really matter for me though because I hardly mix anymore but this doesnt sound too bad though. I'm not against or for it.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    good idea.

  5. #5
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Sounds koo.

    LOL j/k

    I guess all Thugster4Life's post will be deleted then?

    Lol j/k again ;D

    Seriously though, I think it's pretty strict. I mean, sometimes I might just like the mix but dont know how it could have been improved. But doesnt really matter for me though because I hardly mix anymore but this doesnt sound too bad though. I'm not against or for it.
    well i've been talking alot of DJ's lately and there pretty pissed off cuz they get no reviews n shit and i agree if they work hard bust there ass to make a mixtape for us they should get comments
    if a DJ makes a mixtape and you dont post a reply or just give 1 simple comment like cool dope shit thats boring

    DJ's need Motivation

    example In a basketball game your the home team say Dallas Mav's Vs LA Lakers and Kobe Bryant Is On Fire!

    and the game's in LA

    and the crowd is going NUTS! - Thats Motivation its energy from the crowd

    thats the same thing for DJ's They Need FEEDBACK!

    Its not strict

    some DJ's dont even post on this site no longer and it kinda piss's me off...and why should they post anything I agree with them

    tooo many leechers no1 likes to write couple sentences its either props or cool etc...

    DJ's Deserve Respect if yall wanna hear mixes!

    if not well then you never going to hear a mixtape ever again

    you could always give the DJ's some cool ideas or what to improve no next time or if the beat is off beat or whatever

    DJ's Love Comments

    Postive or Negative


  6. #6

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Sounds koo.

    LOL j/k

    I guess all Thugster4Life's post will be deleted then?

    Lol j/k again ;D

    Seriously though, I think it's pretty strict. I mean, sometimes I might just like the mix but dont know how it could have been improved. But doesnt really matter for me though because I hardly mix anymore but this doesnt sound too bad though. I'm not against or for it.
    I agree with u, all his posts should be deleted, he never said anything but'' propz dope'' or ''thanks coo''
    I hate posts like that >



  7. #7
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    160

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    sounds like a good idea. It's upto the members to follow through and post more than a few words.
    I have a feeling you guys gonna be very busy editing or warning people who post a simple answer. u know how it is on forums, people post what they want. if they dont wana write a full review they wont,, even worse they wont post nothing.

    anyways, hope this works and people get to posting more, ill try my best to do so too since i write simple posts most the time.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  8. #8

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip
    sounds like a good idea. It's upto the members to follow through and post more than a few words.
    I have a feeling you guys gonna be very busy editing or warning people who post a simple answer. u know how it is on forums, people post what they want. if they dont wana write a full review they wont,, even worse they wont post nothing.

    anyways, hope this works and people get to posting more, ill try my best to do so too since i write simple posts most the time.
    no one will have no affect on u, and barely on other members, so we should first fix our posts and then star warning others



  9. #9
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    These Rules Also Go For Eddi-E & hiphopthug95rip on making covers n shit with graphics
    :P

    give them feedback also


  10. #10

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Im sorry y'all, next time il post more then just dope for example, next time ill say what i think n shit, sorry to all the dj's who ive commented good on their mixes they have done.



  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    so tell me you the boss of this site now.
    BOY YA SHOULD HAVE KNOW BY NOW, EAZY DUZ IT....

    MY FAVORITE QUOTE BY EAZY MUTHFUKIN E.

  12. #12
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by iceprincess
    so tell me you the boss of this site now.
    YES IM THE BOSS YOU WILL OBEY ME

    Just KIDDING ;D ;D ;D



    here's the BIG BOSS

    hiphopthug95rip - O.G. "Thugsta" Owner / Creator of Eazy-ECPT.com

  13. #13
    Gu3Rr!lLA WARFare! Ouija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    4,284
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    .. & also.. when it comes to feedbacc... no quoting!!!
    im juss sayin.. im sure DJ's or Eddi-E would like everyones OWN opinion..



  14. #14
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless-Tayy
    .. & also.. when it comes to feedbacc... no quoting!!!
    im juss sayin.. im sure DJ's or Eddi-E would like everyones OWN opinion..


    i like that rule

    but what happens if someone agrees with the other 1

    :P and think alike and then they quote exactly how the other 1 feels

    should they just copy & paste what they wrote and post it again or should they quote it :P hahhaha


  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    I remember there was a user active around 06 who's only posts were "propz" ;D

    But it is a tad strict. Sometimes it just sounds dope and that's it. If I had made a beat and 12 people replyed saying that it was dope I would be happy.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    :-* okay i can dig it.
    BOY YA SHOULD HAVE KNOW BY NOW, EAZY DUZ IT....

    MY FAVORITE QUOTE BY EAZY MUTHFUKIN E.

  17. #17
    Gu3Rr!lLA WARFare! Ouija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    4,284
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    I remember there was a user active around 06 who's only posts were "propz" ;D

    But it is a tad strict. Sometimes it just sounds dope and that's it. If I had made a beat and 12 people replyed saying that it was dope I would be happy.
    well Might D.R. your opinion doesnt matter..... jk jk

    but yea I see what u mean DOPEMAN!!.. I dont kno what to say about that one... ???



  18. #18
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    I remember there was a user active around 06 who's only posts were "propz" ;D

    But it is a tad strict. Sometimes it just sounds dope and that's it. If I had made a beat and 12 people replyed saying that it was dope I would be happy.
    no disrespect but not all DJ's are like you

    i can name some DJ's right now but i wont...they work soo hard to make mixes and the deserve respect....why u think all the DJ's haven't been making mixes much and posting them on here
    cuz they never get feedback or just 1 simple answer props

    thats boring but i guess everyone's different

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,175
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Well I love sharing my oppinions about remixes and mixtapes! But sometimes I dont even bother clicking on topics that has anything to do with remixes that's just because im tired of all remixes, but im happy that I clicked on Brotha Ajaxs remix cause it was fucking dope and chill!
    Polish & Proud

  20. #20

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    (Removed)

  21. #21

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by daddy_luv
    Not bad, keep it up.






    DAMN ITS NOT AVAILABLE DAMN IT LOOKS LIKE A SWEET CD HOMIE
    NICE TRACKS I WONDER HOW THEY SOUND



























    But seriously, I agree.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,563
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    will if its good I will say keep up the good work

    but if is wack i'm say the its garbage > bottomline to many fucking rules to go by this site is stressful

  24. #24

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    I have seen alot of posts in this forum that I sometimes overlook to be feedback. If you reply to a remix/track and leave less then one sentence with two to three words, it's not feedback.

    Ex.

    1. Nice track.
    2. Sounds koo.
    3. I like it.
    4. Keep it up.
    5. Not bad.
    6. Or anything else along those lines.


    Nobody wants to work on a track/remix and have replies like listed above.

    So what's real feedback you may ask?

    1. A full breakdown.
    2. Comments which describes how you liked the remix/track OR
    3. What appealed to you the most?
    4. Any criticism that explains what you didn't like about the remix/track OR
    5. What needs to be improved?
    6. Or anything else along those lines.

    If we catch any posts that seem like random/useless posts which has no real feedback. Then it will be deleted to keep the thread clean of any unwanted posts.

    Thank you and if you want to add anything else, please go ahead and do so.
    wish this still applied also, i get too much of that so i do it back

    MUTHAFUCK RE-ASS

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=419676095
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
    Niggarotti = JusBGun
    5150 Fruit Snack - Ralph
    Sanchez = Ghetto187
    DatNi66a - DatD00d
    DL The Ass Bandit = DL
    Ms. JusBGun = Ms. Eazy-E[/size][/size][/size]

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJusBGun
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    I have seen alot of posts in this forum that I sometimes overlook to be feedback. If you reply to a remix/track and leave less then one sentence with two to three words, it's not feedback.

    Ex.

    1. Nice track.
    2. Sounds koo.
    3. I like it.
    4. Keep it up.
    5. Not bad.
    6. Or anything else along those lines.


    Nobody wants to work on a track/remix and have replies like listed above.

    So what's real feedback you may ask?

    1. A full breakdown.
    2. Comments which describes how you liked the remix/track OR
    3. What appealed to you the most?
    4. Any criticism that explains what you didn't like about the remix/track OR
    5. What needs to be improved?
    6. Or anything else along those lines.

    If we catch any posts that seem like random/useless posts which has no real feedback. Then it will be deleted to keep the thread clean of any unwanted posts.

    Thank you and if you want to add anything else, please go ahead and do so.
    wish this still applied also, i get too much of that so i do it back
    agreed.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Feedback Rules READ THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMac
    Quote Originally Posted by DJJusBGun
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    I have seen alot of posts in this forum that I sometimes overlook to be feedback. If you reply to a remix/track and leave less then one sentence with two to three words, it's not feedback.

    Ex.

    1. Nice track.
    2. Sounds koo.
    3. I like it.
    4. Keep it up.
    5. Not bad.
    6. Or anything else along those lines.


    Nobody wants to work on a track/remix and have replies like listed above.

    So what's real feedback you may ask?

    1. A full breakdown.
    2. Comments which describes how you liked the remix/track OR
    3. What appealed to you the most?
    4. Any criticism that explains what you didn't like about the remix/track OR
    5. What needs to be improved?
    6. Or anything else along those lines.

    If we catch any posts that seem like random/useless posts which has no real feedback. Then it will be deleted to keep the thread clean of any unwanted posts.

    Thank you and if you want to add anything else, please go ahead and do so.
    wish this still applied also, i get too much of that so i do it back
    agreed.
    i have done thiz since itz been posted
    i'll try and enforce thoze more so when u guyz post mixes.

    [quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rules for The Forum(Everyone Must Read)
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum RULES(Everyone Read)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 09:10 PM
  2. MOVED: Rules for The Forum(Everyone Must Read)
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum Eazy-ECPT.com(NEWS N Exclusives)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 12:49 AM
  3. Everyone Read(RULES)
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum Eazy-ECPT.com(NEWS N Exclusives)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 06:47 PM
  4. Everyone please behave & read the rules
    By dopeman in forum Eazy-ECPT.com(NEWS N Exclusives)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. Please Read and leave feedback - Unreleased Eazy -E
    By reebanu in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •