Thread: Eazy-E 11523 still IN PRODUCTION

Default Eazy-E 11523 still IN PRODUCTION

Sorry I've been procrastinating on this shit like crazy but just to let you all know, I'm still working on it. If you don't know, it's going to be about the same length of It's On and it'll be produced entirely by me, although I am getting someone to scratch on it. I'd like to get Dirty Red to rap on it but I don't have the money for that right now. I am also talking to this guy who fucks with DPGC and see how he can help me out. This isn't gonna be some amateurish bullshit, I'm gonna have guitar, bass and all sorts of shit that'll make it sound dope as fuck. It'll have an intro, outro, everything. It'll sound G-Funkish with a twist of some old and some new, I know you all will like it. The reason for the delay is that I have a lot of school, work and other shit to do, plus I procrastinate like a motherfucker so that all adds up. I was intending on dropping it on the day of Eazy's death but that's tomorrow so it's obviously not happening lol. Even though I have a good idea of what I'll have in the end, feel free to tell me what you'd like to hear in it--I'll read all comments and take them into consideration. If you've read this far, you might as well say something, right? Give me a reason to finish this shit anyway. Thanks

Default Re: Eazy-E 11523 still IN PRODUCTION

soundz good so far i undastand y we haven't seen itt yett
    but do wat u need to do && hopefullyy it will come out one of theze dayyz

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Default Re: Eazy-E 11523 still IN PRODUCTION

I wanna hear it because you're bringin somethin new to tha table..
    if we're gonna be hearin G-Funk-ish beats then dammit why not listen to it, right?? right!!
    & also.. not alot of people are bringin shit out that much anymore.. I kno there is alotta shit in production right now..
    but still.. somethin new is always good(except mainstream)

Thread Information