Thread: *|* - Snoop Dogg Putting Together HUGE "West-Fest" Tour For Summer - *|* ~

Default *|* - Snoop Dogg Putting Together HUGE "West-Fest" Tour For Summer - *|* ~

We've just got word through Bad Lucc that Big Snoop Dogg is putting together a West Coast tour for this summer called West-Fest. The lineup for the tour consists of Westurn Union (Damani, Bad Lucc, Soopafly), Warzone (MC Eiht, Kam, Goldie Loc), WC, Glasses Malone, Mistah FAB, The Lady Of Rage and many surprise guests. Snoop Dogg himself will also be doing several dates throughout the tour.

So far about 20 dates have been set, including Los Angeles, Oakland, Fresno, Irvine, Ontario, San Francisco, as well as Denver and spots in Canada.

This sounds like it could be a big tour for the West, this right here is just to get people buzzing a little bit until we're back very soon with more detailed information on the project straight from the horses mouth. Stay tuned to dubcnn!

daddy_luv

Default Re: *|* - Snoop Dogg Putting Together HUGE "West-Fest" Tour For Summer - *|* ~

Snoop is gonna fuck it up somehow.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Default Re: *|* - Snoop Dogg Putting Together HUGE "West-Fest" Tour For Summer - *|* ~

Cool. But I'm not a concert person. Plus snoop will fuck it up with sex eruption.

i hope ICE CUBE does his own tour

"Raw Footage Tour" i like the smaller venues then the big venus

if ice cube announces a tour today im getting a ticket :P

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN

I'd have to hear Raw Footage first.

Ghetto187

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Cool. But I'm not a concert person. Plus snoop will fuck it up with sex eruption.

Quote Originally Posted by DL The God

did u like gangsta rap made me do it

daddy_luv

Yeah, but that's one song, I loved Why We Thugs, but that cd had like 6 good tracks on it.

Yeah, but that's one song, I loved Why We Thugs, but that cd had like 6 good tracks on it.
    i like majorityy of hiz songz on dat album

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE

maybe i kan get a sex eruption wit sum good lookin bitch at the concert

alright guys its time tooo cool off talking about woman (NO HOMO) but all topics are turning into sexual talks!

keep everything on topic for a while...take a break from staying off topic stay on fuckin topic from now on

and 1 more thing please on talk about girls sex in the topics there suppose to be talked in all the topics are getting ruined now

anyways stay on topic...go to the birthday thread if u wanna talk about woman

anyways stay on topic thanks this goes for everybody including myself thank you

Eazy-ECPT.com
    -DOPEMAN

daddy_luv

alright guys its time tooo cool off talking about woman (NO HOMO) but all topics are turning into sexual talks!

keep everything on topic for a while...take a break from staying off topic stay on fuckin topic from now on

and 1 more thing please on talk about girls sex in the topics there suppose to be talked in all the topics are getting ruined now

Eazy-ECPT.com
    -DOPEMAN
    Sperm - I mean, Word.

PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE

Eazy-ECPT.com
    -DOPEMAN
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN mUtHaPhUcKkA.

Eazy-ECPT.com
    -DOPEMAN
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

itz onlyy funnyy when itz constantlyy n one topic section like "i been here since" iz dope
    but yeaa stayy on topic guyyz..well i stayyed on topic

well fo a majorityy of all tha starz listed itz soundz like a decent concert tour shin-dig

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

this will be tight!

I hope this shit flopped.
    i never heard of it.lol.
    this thread is from 2008

i always check the year on posts like this. lol. dont wana get tricked into thinking its some new shit.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Thread Information