Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

  1. #1
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON IS A TRIBUTE TO THE FATHER OF GANSTA RAP EAZY-E FT COMPTONS FINEST MC'S AND TO SHOW HOW MUCH THE MUSIC HAS PROGRESSED AND STILL ALIVE IN THE HEART OF COMPTON HUB CITY GROUND ZERO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN BOOK THIS TOUR IN YOUR AREA CONTACT TOUR MANAGER: (562) -712-0211 WWW.MYSPACE.COM/STRAIGHTOTTACOMPTONTOUR Group Url:
    http://groups.myspace.com/STRAIGHTOUTTACOMPTONTOUR straightottacomptontour@yahoo.com I edited my profile with Thomas Myspace Editor V4.4 (www.strikefile.com/myspace)



    LISTEN TO THE SONGS ON THE MYSPACE!



    http://www.myspace.com/straightottacomptontour
















  2. #2
    PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE
    Guest

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~


  3. #3

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Itz Like I Wanna Care...But I Dn't U Knw
    Becuz To Me They Juzt Tryin To Get Exposed Uzin Eazy'z Name

    [quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

  4. #4
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 THUGSTA
    Itz Like I Wanna Care...But I Dn't U Knw
    Becuz To Me They Juzt Tryin To Get Exposed Uzin Eazy'z Name

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    LOL Yea They Added Me 2 Dayz Ago I Forgot To Post It Up :-[ :-\

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Thanks. But it would be cool if it was with some wellknown rappers. Not some nobody ever heard of.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Thanks. But it would be cool if it was with some wellknown rappers. Not some nobody ever heard of.
    Well all the rappers were before unknown and became sucessfull today...so u have to give them support or else they wont become wellknown rappers....sum underground shit is pretty tight.....

  9. #9

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    so what are dey go be performin eazy songs?

    <center> BAD.

  10. #10
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Thanks. But it would be cool if it was with some wellknown rappers. Not some nobody ever heard of.
    Well all the rappers were before unknown and became sucessfull today...so u have to give them support or else they wont become wellknown rappers....sum underground shit is pretty tight.....

    sorry we dont support gay music

  11. #11
    PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE
    Guest

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Thanks. But it would be cool if it was with some wellknown rappers. Not some nobody ever heard of.
    Well all the rappers were before unknown and became sucessfull today...so u have to give them support or else they wont become wellknown rappers....sum underground shit is pretty tight.....

    sorry we dont support gay music
    bahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

  12. #12
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN mUtHaPhUcKkA.
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Thanks. But it would be cool if it was with some wellknown rappers. Not some nobody ever heard of.
    Well all the rappers were before unknown and became sucessfull today...so u have to give them support or else they wont become wellknown rappers....sum underground shit is pretty tight.....

    sorry we dont support gay music
    bahahahaha ;D ;D ;D
    well fuck , we dont lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

  13. #13
    PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE
    Guest

    Default Re: ~ *|* - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON TOUR (WTF) - *|* ~

    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN mUtHaPhUcKkA.
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Thanks. But it would be cool if it was with some wellknown rappers. Not some nobody ever heard of.
    Well all the rappers were before unknown and became sucessfull today...so u have to give them support or else they wont become wellknown rappers....sum underground shit is pretty tight.....
    Dopes Right ;D

    sorry we dont support gay music
    bahahahaha ;D ;D ;D
    well fuck , we dont lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Straight Outta Compton
    By horchatax3 in forum YouTube.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. Straight Outta Compton CPU
    By EazySoRuthless in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 05:42 PM
  3. new straight outta compton?
    By ConnorG. in forum West Coast Shit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 07:07 PM
  4. Straight Outta Compton Parody
    By EazyStreetz101 in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 02:58 PM
  5. straight outta compton
    By Misiu in forum No More ??
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •