Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *|* *|* *|* - Snoop Dogg Speaks on Ice-T vs. Soulja Boy - *|* *|* *|*

Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - Snoop Dogg Speaks on Ice-T vs. Soulja Boy - *|* *|* *|*

Quote Originally Posted by EmCee187um.
    Quote Originally Posted by $ederos
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface187
    hold on a second you dumb bitch, I ment that he represented the west coast streets, he rapped about the streets, he rapped about police brutality, he rapped about prisons and he rapped about gang banging. He has the right to rap about it cause he has been in those situations but there are so many rappers today that represents sets and streets they aint even from, There are so many rappers today that copy other rappers styles instead of creating their own style. There are so many fucking copy cats today and that shit makes me fucking pissed, but when I heard Crank Dat Soulja boy bullshit song I thought for myself how's rap gonna be about 10 years? Maybe it will become just like pop and then eventually everyone will forget about Big L, N.W.A, Ice-T, Spice-1, Tupac, Biggie etc...

And btw why should old school rappers help the new school rappers lol? N.W.A made their own style without anyones help so why the fuck shoudl they get help? It's not hard to make a shity song that might become a classic these days... YOU DONT NEED ANY HELP TO BECOME A GOOD LYRICISTS JUST PICK UP THE FUCKING PEN AND START WRITTING LYRCIS THAT MAKES FUCKING SENCE!!!! NOT SUPERMAN SHIT!!!

Im fucking happy that someone that actually mathers to hip hop stepped up and fliped off a bubble gum rapper
    Wow, Ice-T rapped bout the streets, and gangbanging.. That makes him real....
    Are you serious?
    Come on now, Anyone can be real if rapping bout the streets and gangbanging is real.
    Why is that real?
    Tell me that.
    Soulja Boy is being real in his own damn way. He's being real, coz what he's doing now, is all he knows to do, therefore he's being real.
    Ice-T is rapping bout what he knows, so hes being real.
    Jesus christ some of you are idiots and closed minded.
    I didn't say he needed help with his lyrics?
    Why bring that up?
    I mean, he needs to read some good lyricists lyrics for some pointers, but damn, who cares, hes being real by making money.
    Copy cats? Who? Soulja Boy and Hurricane Chris are similar. Lil Wayne is unique, 50 Cent, The Game, And all them aren't copying no one.
    IT'S RNB THAT SOUNDS THE SAME MAN!!
    It's the stupid rnb featured artists in Rappers tracks that make everything sound the same.
    Why should they help?! Are you an idiot?! Coz THEY SUCK AT RAPPING!!
    Omfg seriously.
    REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.
    U obviously don't understand what REAL hiphop/rap is, these cats (souljaboy, 50, lil weezy etc.) are fuckin up the image of hiphop/rap, people nowadays think of rap they think of those shitty artists instead of real rappers who have actual talent instead of 3 words and a fl studio beat..
    No, I do.
    I understand what GOOD hiphop/rap is.
    Obviosuly you dont
    Omfg you can't be serious..
    How many goddamn times have I said that I ain't siding with Soulja Boy coz I like him or his music??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!
    His music sucks, and that ain't the reason I'm siding with him.
    Jesus christ.
    I'm done with you, I'm out.
    Guess I Won This Shit
    Polish & Proud

Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - Snoop Dogg Speaks on Ice-T vs. Soulja Boy - *|* *|* *|*

hold on a second you dumb bitch, I ment that he represented the west coast streets, he rapped about the streets, he rapped about police brutality, he rapped about prisons and he rapped about gang banging. He has the right to rap about it cause he has been in those situations but there are so many rappers today that represents sets and streets they aint even from, There are so many rappers today that copy other rappers styles instead of creating their own style. There are so many fucking copy cats today and that shit makes me fucking pissed, but when I heard Crank Dat Soulja boy bullshit song I thought for myself how's rap gonna be about 10 years? Maybe it will become just like pop and then eventually everyone will forget about Big L, N.W.A, Ice-T, Spice-1, Tupac, Biggie etc...

And btw why should old school rappers help the new school rappers lol? N.W.A made their own style without anyones help so why the fuck shoudl they get help? It's not hard to make a shity song that might become a classic these days... YOU DONT NEED ANY HELP TO BECOME A GOOD LYRICISTS JUST PICK UP THE FUCKING PEN AND START WRITTING LYRCIS THAT MAKES FUCKING SENCE!!!! NOT SUPERMAN SHIT!!!

Im fucking happy that someone that actually mathers to hip hop stepped up and fliped off a bubble gum rapper
    Are you serious?
    Come on now, Anyone can be real if rapping bout the streets and gangbanging is real.
    Why is that real?
    Tell me that.
    Soulja Boy is being real in his own damn way. He's being real, coz what he's doing now, is all he knows to do, therefore he's being real.
    Why bring that up?
    I mean, he needs to read some good lyricists lyrics for some pointers, but damn, who cares, hes being real by making money.
    Copy cats? Who? Soulja Boy and Hurricane Chris are similar. Lil Wayne is unique, 50 Cent, The Game, And all them aren't copying no one.
    It's the stupid rnb featured artists in Rappers tracks that make everything sound the same.
    Omfg seriously.
    REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.
    U obviously don't understand what REAL hiphop/rap is, these cats (souljaboy, 50, lil weezy etc.) are fuckin up the image of hiphop/rap, people nowadays think of rap they think of those shitty artists instead of real rappers who have actual talent instead of 3 words and a fl studio beat..
    No, I do.
    Obviosuly you dont
    How many goddamn times have I said that I ain't siding with Soulja Boy coz I like him or his music??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!
    Jesus christ.
    Guess I Won This Shit
    I don't get how you can side with SB if you think he sucks and all.. what exactly was the argument about that you are defending him on?
    But yeah Sederos.. I believe you got the win.. lol.

That nigga had spiderwebs all over his cranium.

Quote Originally Posted by EazyWittaAttitude

Are you serious?
    Why is that real?
    Tell me that.
    Why bring that up?
    Omfg seriously.
    REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.
    No, I do.
    Obviosuly you dont
    Jesus christ.
    Guess I Won This Shit
    I don't get how you can side with SB if you think he sucks and all.. what exactly was the argument about that you are defending him on?
    Hahaha yeah He ignored my post I posted earlier but its ok lol Had to teach this kid a lesson ;D J/K
    Polish & Proud

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Are you serious?
    Why is that real?
    Tell me that.
    Why bring that up?
    Omfg seriously.
    REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.
    No, I do.
    Obviosuly you dont
    Jesus christ.
    Guess I Won This Shit
    He was defending soulja boy's right to make music and money since, well, soulja boy does have the right to do that. Also, he's defending that hip-hop isn't dead, as there is hip-hop alive and well in many parts of the world. Mainstream hip-hop, yeah, dead I guess. There are kids in many other countries that have so much knowledge about hip-hop and know about the MCs who represent hip-hop. They do graff art and respect the graff pioneers. They b-boy and respect the b-boy pioneers such as the Rocksteady Crew. They respect the DJ pioneers. Hip-hop would be dead, assuming that the other 3 elements of hip-hop were to disappear, which they haven't.I've mentioned hip-hops other elements in a couple earlier posts. B-Boying has come back with a fury today. Watch the Freshest Kids documentary. So many kids do graff art and are hella talented today. That's part of hip-hop. There are so many DJs today. That's a part of hip-hop.

daddy_luv

Agree with Ajax...

EmCee187um

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax

Are you serious?
    Why is that real?
    Tell me that.
    Why bring that up?
    Omfg seriously.
    REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.
    No, I do.
    Obviosuly you dont
    Jesus christ.
    Guess I Won This Shit
    He was defending soulja boy's right to make music and money since, well, soulja boy does have the right to do that. Also, he's defending that hip-hop isn't dead, as there is hip-hop alive and well in many parts of the world. Mainstream hip-hop, yeah, dead I guess. There are kids in many other countries that have so much knowledge about hip-hop and know about the MCs who represent hip-hop. They do graff art and respect the graff pioneers. They b-boy and respect the b-boy pioneers such as the Rocksteady Crew. They respect the DJ pioneers. Hip-hop would be dead, assuming that the other 3 elements of hip-hop were to disappear, which they haven't.I've mentioned hip-hops other elements in a couple earlier posts. B-Boying has come back with a fury today. Watch the Freshest Kids documentary. So many kids do graff art and are hella talented today. That's part of hip-hop. There are so many DJs today. That's a part of hip-hop.
    Ajax my friend, you are on the same page as me.

Come on Sederos, how immature can you get.
    Saying you "won" it. LOL.
    What ever, I just can't be bothered continually fighting with you being so closed minded and seeing my perspective, and just thinking yours is right.

Super Moderator

Don't worry EmCee. I understand where you're coming from. Although I'm still on Ice-T's side with this one.

As far as real goes, Ice-T is a Hip Hoppa, who keeps it real and stays true to himself by representing real Hip Hop. Soulja Boy is a no talent faggot who keeps it real and stays true to himself by making shitty pop music.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax

Are you serious?
    Why is that real?
    Tell me that.
    Why bring that up?
    Omfg seriously.
    REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.
    No, I do.
    Obviosuly you dont
    Jesus christ.
    Guess I Won This Shit
    Ajax my friend, you are on the same page as me.

Come on Sederos, how immature can you get.
    Saying you "won" it. LOL.
    What ever, I just can't be bothered continually fighting with you being so closed minded and seeing my perspective, and just thinking yours is right.
    I was just fucking with you with ''I wont this shit '' I never said that hip hop was dead I said that Soulja Boy is making the hip hop game look stupid
    Polish & Proud

Thread Information