Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 466 to 495 of 495

Thread: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

  1. #466

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    can anyone recommend me best albums by pistol? and if it's not a problem post a link as well 

    and if anyone has ''real g's stay ruthless'' mixtape
    thanks



  2. #467

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    can anyone recommend me best albums by pistol? and if it's not a problem post a link as well

    and if anyone has ''real g's stay ruthless'' mixtape
    thanks
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSPGDKY1
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  3. #468

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    can anyone recommend me best albums by pistol? and if it's not a problem post a link as well

    and if anyone has ''real g's stay ruthless'' mixtape
    thanks
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSPGDKY1
    DAMN MAN
    MUCH PROPZ
    I OWE U ONE
    MERRY CHRISTMAS



  4. #469

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    aight I downloaded respect by pistol
    if anyone wants the link holla at me
    where can I download 1 900 2 compton?
    remember the loooooong nwa recordings
    and eazy interviewing roger troutman?



  5. #470

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    aight I downloaded respect by pistol
    if anyone wants the link holla at me
    where can I download 1 900 2 compton?
    remember the loooooong nwa recordings
    and eazy interviewing roger troutman?
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=12922.0
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  6. #471

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    aight I downloaded respect by pistol
    if anyone wants the link holla at me
    where can I download 1 900 2 compton?
    remember the loooooong nwa recordings
    and eazy interviewing roger troutman?
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=12922.0
    much thx again man



  7. #472
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    aight I downloaded respect by pistol
    if anyone wants the link holla at me
    where can I download 1 900 2 compton?
    remember the loooooong nwa recordings
    and eazy interviewing roger troutman?
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=12922.0
    much thx again man
    u can thank my brotha fo that 1 biaaatch haha

  8. #473

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    aight I downloaded respect by pistol
    if anyone wants the link holla at me
    where can I download 1 900 2 compton?
    remember the loooooong nwa recordings
    and eazy interviewing roger troutman?
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=12922.0
    much thx again man
    u can thank my brotha fo that 1 biaaatch haha
    ok...thanks to ur brotha cold187umKilla



  9. #474

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Dirty Red - Make You Want
    anyone?



  10. #475

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    tribute version of Eazy's single "We Want Eazy"
    dirty red features on it
    anyone?



  11. #476

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    can some upload dru downs fool from the streets in .zip format
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

  12. #477
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    can some upload dru downs fool from the streets in .zip format
    http://rapidshare.com/files/87495479/fools_from_the_streets.rar


  13. #478

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    can some upload dru downs fool from the streets in .zip format
    http://rapidshare.com/files/87495479/fools_from_the_streets.rar

    good lookin homie now is there a site or software to convert it to zip format ?
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

  14. #479
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    can some upload dru downs fool from the streets in .zip format
    http://rapidshare.com/files/87495479/fools_from_the_streets.rar

    good lookin homie now is there a site or software to convert it to zip format ?
    Not sure. I'll look for one.

  15. #480
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    can some upload dru downs fool from the streets in .zip format
    http://rapidshare.com/files/87495479/fools_from_the_streets.rar

    good lookin homie now is there a site or software to convert it to zip format ?
    Not sure. I'll look for one.
    zamzar.com

  16. #481

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    can some upload dru downs fool from the streets in .zip format
    http://rapidshare.com/files/87495479/fools_from_the_streets.rar

    good lookin homie now is there a site or software to convert it to zip format ?
    Not sure. I'll look for one.
    zamzar.com
    good lookin wetback
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

  17. #482

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Can I Get Brotha Lynch'z && X-raided'z Discographiez?

    [quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

  18. #483

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    721
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Can I Get Brotha Lynch'z && X-raided'z Discographiez?
    damn i got alot of x raided cds and a few of brotha lynch shit but i dont know how to upload my shit on here. i have the brotha lych cd's wen he wuz first rappin and wen he still wuz tight
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

  19. #484
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Can I Get Brotha Lynch'z && X-raided'z Discographiez?
    Go to www.rapvault.net and join. They have them all.
    <br />

  20. #485

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Can someone please private message me or post Eazy-E - Real Compton City Gs (Radio Version) In (CDQ) it was on this site a few years ago but i can't seem to find it? can someone please be so kind to re-up it. Thank you,

  21. #486
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  22. #487

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by teletomble
    Quote Originally Posted by teletomble
    Any1 Have Lil E's Part From The Block DVD?
    Any1?



    :'(
    ttp://www.myspace.com/hellotheremynameistom
    http://youtube.com/profile?user=TommyDuzIt

  23. #488
    THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Just wonderin' if any of yall have LL Cool J's Mama Said Knock You Out single release. . .Tryed searchin but the files on them links have been deleted. . .


  24. #489
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    the vinyl or the cds?

    here are both

    Code:
    ll_cool_j-mama_said_knock_you_out-cds-1990-cms
    ll_cool_j-mama_said_knock_you_out-vls-1990-mgf
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zt23qotz9d8tw8q

  25. #490
    THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by rikco
    the vinyl or the cds?

    here are both

    Code:
    ll_cool_j-mama_said_knock_you_out-cds-1990-cms
    ll_cool_j-mama_said_knock_you_out-vls-1990-mgf
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zt23qotz9d8tw8q
    much props ricko. . .


  26. #491
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    was wondering where the vip section went lol

  27. #492

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    propzzzzzzzzzzz

  28. #493

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    12

    Exclamation Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Anybody Have The Thuggish Ruggish Bone Cassette Single?

    i herd the Cassette Single has a different version of Thuggish Ruggish Bone with a different intro.

    Please if anybody post it

  29. #494
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Quote Originally Posted by rikco View Post
    @ paolo

    Code:
    http://ganstarap.blogspot.com/2008/05/foesum-perfection-1996.html
    GOOGLE FOR IT!
    Excellent answer!
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  30. #495
    THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: *|* *|* *|* - THE OFFICIAL REQUEST ALBUM / SINGLES / MIXTAPE TOPIC - *|* *|* *|*

    Can any one hook me up with the Deep Cover CD single? A dead rapidshare link was the only CDS version I found.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Official Skype Topic
    By Ghetto187 in forum Ruthless G hang out
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 11:00 PM
  2. ~ *|* THE OFFICIAL 2008 NBA PLAYOFFS & FINALS TOPIC - *|* ~
    By dopeman in forum Ruthless G hang out
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:40 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:08 AM
  4. Official Ruthless Instrumentals Topic
    By Vicious5150 in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 04:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •