Thread: *l*[1ST SINGLE/ DIRTYY/NO DJ/ CDQ/FiRE]*l* JAY-Z - JOCKIN' JAY-Z {Prod.By Kanye)

Default *l*[1ST SINGLE/ DIRTYY/NO DJ/ CDQ/FiRE]*l* JAY-Z - JOCKIN' JAY-Z {Prod.By Kanye)

ccchheeaaaaa....Brand Neww Heat from Jay-Z... Kanyee West on da beatt on dis trackk...
    FuLL..Dirtyyy..NoDj version...Check this shyaatt out...

JAY-Z - Jockin' Jay-Z (Dope Boy Fresh) {Produced By Kanye West}

This sum Faayyaaa....Dont Sleep niggazz !!

oFF Jay-Z's Comin' Album..." BLUEPRINT 3 "

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7bkawu

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16894573d806ba90/

http://www.keepmyfile.com/download/41449a2311558

http://www.mediafire.com/?imqma1rhmhd

Default Re: *l*[1ST SINGLE/ DIRTYY/NO DJ/ CDQ/FiRE]*l* JAY-Z - JOCKIN' JAY-Z {Prod.By Kanye)

propz dopeman ;D

Default Re: *l*[1ST SINGLE/ DIRTYY/NO DJ/ CDQ/FiRE]*l* JAY-Z - JOCKIN' JAY-Z {Prod.By Ka

I like

- Devlin is a self-confessed genius with a keen interest in nanophotonics. He is also a Bigfoot tracker and part-time investigator of paranormal activity. He is pleased to meet you.

- In the coming years I would like to sign up for a government sponsored program where I can transfer my consciousness into an artificial neuro-net. This would be based off the IBM Blue Brain project. This artificial brain could

daddy_luv

Default Re: *l*[1ST SINGLE/ DIRTYY/NO DJ/ CDQ/FiRE]*l* JAY-Z - JOCKIN' JAY-Z {Prod.By Kanye)

Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    [color=yellow]ccchheeaaaaa....Brand Neww Heat from Jay-Z... Kanyee West on da beatt on dis trackk...

Ummm... Dopeman?

And is That not the most overdone phrase ever now? Seriously, don't sleep on Jay-Z? He's only the biggest rapper today, yep, people are sleeping on him

As for the song, it's okay, Jay can do ALOT better, but it's better then everything on the radio now...

Default Re: *l*[1ST SINGLE/ DIRTYY/NO DJ/ CDQ/FiRE]*l* JAY-Z - JOCKIN' JAY-Z {Prod.By Ka

song is cool.
    "Most people - same job, same gig, doing the same thing 10 years from now. Us, we don't know what we are doing 10 minutes from now. "

Quote Originally Posted by DL The Motherfucking Pimp/God of the Century...
    [color=yellow]ccchheeaaaaa....Brand Neww Heat from Jay-Z... Kanyee West on da beatt on dis trackk...

Ummm... Dopeman?

And is That not the most overdone phrase ever now? Seriously, don't sleep on Jay-Z? He's only the biggest rapper today, yep, people are sleeping on him

As for the song, it's okay, Jay can do ALOT better, but it's better then everything on the radio now...
    i didnt write all that shit i just copied and pasted it from somewhere else...sorry if i offended you

daddy_luv

Ummm... Dopeman?

i didnt write all that shit i just copied and pasted it from somewhere else...sorry if i offended you
    I know I was just joking that in your post it was all YO CHEK THIS SHHIIIIITE OUT BOI! YO! and not how you talk...

Ummm... Dopeman?

I know I was just joking that in your post it was all YO CHEK THIS SHHIIIIITE OUT BOI! YO! and not how you talk...
    LoL!

The track is cool!
    A lil bit annoyin "I see you rockin Jay-Z" ;D
    Propz

Super Moderator

Average track. I expect much more from Blueprint 3. Much thanks all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    The track is cool!
    A lil bit annoyin "I see you rockin Jay-Z" ;D
    Propz
    opazo its i see you jockin jay-z not rockin

nice

Yeah my boy bumps this song a lot..
    Its pretty dope tho, JOCKIN JOCKIN JAY Z JOCKIN JAY Z!

That nigga had spiderwebs all over his cranium.

Thread Information