Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eazy E and big time Drug Dealer

Cold187umKilla

Default Eazy E and big time Drug Dealer

it turns out Eazy E was friends with some big ttime drug dealer named carlos vignali he can be seen in the only if u want it video

n informant testified that Vignali bragged about his role in an Eazy-E rap video, “Easy-E, Only If You Want It.”

When prosecutors introduced the video into evidence, saying there was both a clean and raunchy version, the judge said, “I hope you have the clean one here.”

anyways president clinton freed vignali with his presidential power to pardoned criminals.....i remeber seeing this on the news back in the day and tried to find the story heres the la times version its intrsting

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/feb/15/news/mn-25826

Default Re: Eazy E and big time Druge Dealer

Haha lol thats cool ;D

Cold187umKilla

i guess it was street cred.........Eazy was like look i got one of the biggest drug dealers in cali in my video so come fuck with me.......PS he the mexican dude seen ridin in the back of eazys 64 at on point of the video...

Vignali, a high school dropout, was known as C-Low, though it was a moniker he denied at trial. On a tape of the phone taps, he and others involved in the ring referred to drugs as “love.” An informant testified that Vignali bragged about his role in an Eazy-E rap video, “Easy-E, Only If You Want It.”

When prosecutors introduced the video into evidence, saying there was both a clean and raunchy version, the judge said, “I hope you have the clean one here.”

he at 2:50 in the video in a red 56 chevy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x1fIX5mTCs

THAT FUCKIN DOPE NICE TO SEE EAZY-E WAS A REAL OG AND ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL & HAS STREET CREDIT!

A REAL GANGSTER

SOMETHING BIGGY & 2 PAC WERE NEVER (NO DISRESPECT THO)

PROPS Cold187umKilla

good shit

daddy_luv

Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    THAT FUCKIN DOPE NICE TO SEE EAZY-E WAS A REAL OG AND ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL & HAS STREET CREDIT!

A REAL GANGSTER

PROPS Cold187umKilla

good shit
    Biggie sold crack :-\

Super Moderator

Awesome ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DL The God

A REAL GANGSTER

PROPS Cold187umKilla

good shit
    Biggie sold crack :-\
    he sold crack but Eazy-E was homies with a major cocaine distributor. thats some major shit right there.

thank's for the info. i had read about this a few years ago but couldnt find out the name of the guy.
    How did u come across the info cold187umkilla?
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Cold187umKilla

yo str8 up hiphopthugsta i was watchin the local news out here in atl like around 1999 2000 when clinton was doin his pardons and i remeber all a sudden seein only if uwant it video and it was like bigmtime cocaine dealer in eazy e music video pardoned by clinton...

EAZY WAS A STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA AND THATS HOW IT IS kickin it wit niggaz dfats movie 800 pounds of yayo monthly gangsta shit man...

Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    yo str8 up hiphopthugsta i was watchin the local news out here in atl like around 1999 2000 when clinton was doin his pardons and i remeber all a sudden seein only if uwant it video and it was like bigmtime cocaine dealer in eazy e music video pardoned by clinton...

EAZY WAS A STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA AND THATS HOW IT IS kickin it wit niggaz dfats movie 800 pounds of yayo monthly gangsta shit man...
    and you find it cool ? selling coke is cool to you guys or sumthin? WOW if its not...it sure does seem like it.

right.
    u know, i somehow have a feeling the brownside might have some connection with this .
    i just seen a pic of this guy and he seems familiar, like i seen him on some brownside pic's from back then.

A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Quote Originally Posted by GAM3-BOY

and you find it cool ? selling coke is cool to you guys or sumthin? WOW if its not...it sure does seem like it.
    no where on the above posts we wrote does it says ""cool""!!! READ IT

we just making connecting the dots on Eazy's connections with the Streets!

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip

nah man...im mostley talking bout DOPEMAN i mean shit...i dont want to get into it or nothing but DOPEMAN dont know the definetion of a REAL gangsta.. not that Eazy isnt one but....nvm

nah man...im mostley talking bout DOPEMAN i mean shit...i dont want to get into it or nothing but DOPEMAN dont know the definetion of a REAL gangsta.. not that Eazy isnt one but....nvm
    \
    quote him next time so we wong get mixed up..lol.
    its all good. thought u were talkin shit bout us. dont get scared, im puttin away the glock!.
    lol

Cold187umKilla

right.
    u know, i somehow have a feeling the brownside might have some connection with this .
    i just seen a pic of this guy and he seems familiar, like i seen him on some brownside pic's from back then.
    nah i definitly think that there a connection with brownside....im sure eazy met brownside thru his mexican cocaine connections...or more less somthin like that either way some gangsta shit...

HELLA PROPS 187!
    thats some real shit....
    i swear everytime i see that clip of that guy in tha red lowrider i always wondered who he was
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

right.
    nah i definitly think that there a connection with brownside....im sure eazy met brownside thru his mexican cocaine connections...or more less somthin like that either way some gangsta shit...
    Didnt Toker Go In Eazy-Ez Class In Highschool? Well thats how they met right?
    Polish & Proud

Quote Originally Posted by $ederos

right.
    dont know, where did u hear that?

Super Moderator

Default Re: Eazy E and big time Drug Dealer

Intersting.......Thanks Cold187!!
    <br />

LoL *smh*

daddy_luv

LoL *smh*
    Don't shake your head at him! >
    He'll pull a drive-by on your ass on his 10-speed bucking his water pistols at you, bitch >

Quote Originally Posted by DL The God

LoL *smh*
    Don't shake your head at him! >
    He'll pull a drive-by on your ass on his 10-speed bucking his water pistols at you, bitch >
    ROFLMAO!!!!

anywayss....back to a regular schedule program ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

right.
    I Think Someone In Eazy-Ecpt Wrote That On A Topic Long Long Long Time Ago!
    Polish & Proud

Ghetto187

right.
    SomeOne From www.Califarap.com Posted A Audio Interview On Brownside & It Says How They Met Eazy-E. They Went To The Same School As Eazy-E & Later Eazy-E Wanted Them To Do Boyz N The Hood But In Spanish & He Said I Don't Know If I Can Do It All In Spanish But I Can Do It In Spanglish

Cold187umKilla

so eazy prolly met this carlo vignali guy thru brownside

propz for the info cold187umkilla

PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE

Here's Carlos Vignali Wit Brownside, He's The One With The Dodgers Shirt On

Super Moderator

^^Thanks