Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Should I Send In A Demo?

  1. #1
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Should I Send In A Demo?

    Low Profile Records On Thier Site Have A Mailing Adress To Send In Demos Should I Do It?

    http://www.lowprofilerecords.com/send-demo.html

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Low Profile Records On Thier Site Have A Mailing Adress To Send In Demos Should I Do It?

    http://www.lowprofilerecords.com/send-demo.html
    DO IT HOMIE!
    BUT TAG ALL OF YOUR SHIT!

    MUTHAPHUKKAZ MIGHT STEAL IT!

  3. #3
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Low Profile Records On Thier Site Have A Mailing Adress To Send In Demos Should I Do It?

    http://www.lowprofilerecords.com/send-demo.html
    DO IT HOMIE!
    BUT TAG ALL OF YOUR SHIT!

    MUTHAPHUKKAZ MIGHT STEAL IT!
    No Shit Ima Tag It

  4. #4
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Low Profile Records On Thier Site Have A Mailing Adress To Send In Demos Should I Do It?

    http://www.lowprofilerecords.com/send-demo.html
    DO IT HOMIE!
    BUT TAG ALL OF YOUR SHIT!

    MUTHAPHUKKAZ MIGHT STEAL IT!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    I say go for it.

    " Real Muthaphukkin Chronic Killa!! "

  6. #6
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    what are you waiting for Christmas....DO IT!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    what are you waiting for Christmas....DO IT!
    I think his w8 for the Easter bunny

  8. #8
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    what are you waiting for Christmas....DO IT!
    I think his w8 for the Easter bunny
    FUCK WE NEED SOME MORE EASTER BUNNY UP IN THIS BIZZZIIIIIIAAAATTTTCHHHHH!!!!

    yo opazo call them hoes! LoL

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    what are you waiting for Christmas....DO IT!
    I think his w8 for the Easter bunny
    FUCK WE NEED SOME MORE EASTER BUNNY UP IN THIS BIZZZIIIIIIAAAATTTTCHHHHH!!!!

    yo opazo call them hoes! LoL
    *calling Santa, Easter Bunny, Jesus, God, Dracula, Batman, Spiderman and Hef and his bitches*

    that will do it

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,175
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Send In Your Fucking Demo Tape They Will Jack Off To The Beats man
    Polish & Proud

  11. #11
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by $ederos
    Send In Your Fucking Demo Tape They Will Jack Off To The Beats man
    i assume u already have ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

    ROFLMAO!

    Just kidding!


  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,175
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by $ederos
    Send In Your Fucking Demo Tape They Will Jack Off To The Beats man
    i assume u already have ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

    ROFLMAO!

    Just kidding!

    STFU! ;D
    Polish & Proud

  13. #13
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by DOPEMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by $ederos
    Send In Your Fucking Demo Tape They Will Jack Off To The Beats man
    i assume u already have ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

    ROFLMAO!

    Just kidding!

    ;D

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    DO IT!

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Royal t, the owner of low pro can't run a label for shit and he's a thief

  16. #16
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    Royal t, the owner of low pro can't run a label for shit and he's a thief
    In that case, DON'T DO IT!

  17. #17
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    Royal t, the owner of low pro can't run a label for shit and he's a thief
    What Else Do You Know About Him?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    he's fat and sucks at rapping

  19. #19
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    he's fat and sucks at rapping
    ;D

    People Over At www.Califarap.Net Call Him Royal Tits ;D ;D ;D

  20. #20
    OGloco in full effect!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor-CAL 530
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    FUCK LOW PROFILE, THEY HAVE A BAD REPUTATION, THEY FUCKED MANY OF THEIR OWN MEMBER. SEND YOUR DEMO TO MR. CAPONE-E (HIGH POWER RECORDS) OR MR. CRIMINAL (THE CRIME LAB), IF U CHICANO WITH TALENT, THEY GIVE U A SHOT, ALSO TRY B-REAL (FROM CYPRESS HILL) HE IS MAKING A ALBUM WITH A WHOLE UNKNOWN RAPPERS AROUND THE USA (TRY TO GET NEW TALENT), JUST LIKE DRE. GO TO BREALONLINE.COM TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM OR HIS PERSONAL. GOOD LUCK HOMMIE BUT REMEMBER THAT LOW PROFILE HAS NOT NOT NOT RELEASED A ALBUM IN YEARS ONLY "GREATEST HITS" FUCK ROYAL T. ;D
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE


  21. #21
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco
    FUCK LOW PROFILE, THEY HAVE A BAD REPUTATION, THEY FUCKED MANY OF THEIR OWN MEMBER. SEND YOUR DEMO TO MR. CAPONE-E (HIGH POWER RECORDS) OR MR. CRIMINAL (THE CRIME LAB), IF U CHICANO WITH TALENT, THEY GIVE U A SHOT, ALSO TRY B-REAL (FROM CYPRESS HILL) HE IS MAKING A ALBUM WITH A WHOLE UNKNOWN RAPPERS AROUND THE USA (TRY TO GET NEW TALENT), JUST LIKE DRE. GO TO BREALONLINE.COM TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM OR HIS PERSONAL. GOOD LUCK HOMMIE BUT REMEMBER THAT LOW PROFILE HAS NOT NOT NOT RELEASED A ALBUM IN YEARS ONLY "GREATEST HITS" FUCK ROYAL T. ;D
    Ok Man Thankz G'

    I Haven't Been Into Low Profile Since I Was In High School. Since Then I Stop Buying There Shit. Well Before I Finished High School Cuz In 2006 I Was A Junior

  22. #22
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    he's fat and sucks at rapping
    ;D

    People Over At www.Califarap.Net Call Him Royal Tits ;D ;D ;D
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

    You should definitely try for some of the options ogloco mentioned. They sound more reliable.

  23. #23
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    he's fat and sucks at rapping
    ;D

    People Over At www.Califarap.Net Call Him Royal Tits ;D ;D ;D
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

    You should definitely try for some of the options ogloco mentioned. They sound more reliable.
    Yeah Man Ima Try Cypress Hill First Cuz I Was A Fan Of Them Before Mr. Criminal & Mr. Capone-E

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco
    FUCK LOW PROFILE, THEY HAVE A BAD REPUTATION, THEY FUCKED MANY OF THEIR OWN MEMBER. SEND YOUR DEMO TO MR. CAPONE-E (HIGH POWER RECORDS) OR MR. CRIMINAL (THE CRIME LAB), IF U CHICANO WITH TALENT, THEY GIVE U A SHOT, ALSO TRY B-REAL (FROM CYPRESS HILL) HE IS MAKING A ALBUM WITH A WHOLE UNKNOWN RAPPERS AROUND THE USA (TRY TO GET NEW TALENT), JUST LIKE DRE. GO TO BREALONLINE.COM TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM OR HIS PERSONAL. GOOD LUCK HOMMIE BUT REMEMBER THAT LOW PROFILE HAS NOT NOT NOT RELEASED A ALBUM IN YEARS ONLY "GREATEST HITS" FUCK ROYAL T. ;D

    AGREED EXCEPT THE HI POWER PART

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.

    You should definitely try for some of the options ogloco mentioned. They sound more reliable.

  26. #26
    OGloco in full effect!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor-CAL 530
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Should I Send In A Demo?

    Good luck man, keep us updated
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Req: Dollaz & Sense (Demo Version) Ft 2nd II None
    By 2Pacs #1 Fan in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 11:09 AM
  2. EPMD - Please Listen To My Demo
    By DeathRow in forum No More ??
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 09:55 AM
  3. Send Me Eazy Pics
    By durtysouththugsta in forum Down to tha Last, ROacH.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •