Thread: ******************** - BATTLE OF THE FAGGOTS!!! - ********************

Default ******************** - BATTLE OF THE FAGGOTS!!! - ********************

BATTLE OF THE HEAVYWEIGHTS!!! LIL WAYNE MAKES A 50 CENT DISS TRACK ... SAYS HE HOPES 50 'DIES UGLY'!!!

November 27, 2008. Lil Wayne may have just awoke a sleeping giant. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that the top rapper of 2008 just WENT HARD at 50 Cent in a new mixtape.

The freestyle - which is entitled Louisianimal had the following lyrics:

All About A Dollar, F*** Two Quarters
    Bitch I’ll pour Pour syrup in that vitamin water
    I hope you die ugly, and tonight will be gorgeous

Weezy ... you may have just wrote a lyrical check that your azz can't cash. This may be just what 50 needs to get him to step up his game...

Listen for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sovovtw3_Z4

Default Re: ******************** - BATTLE OF THE FAGGOTS!!! - ********************

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, battle of the faggots lol ;D

Default Re: ******************** - BATTLE OF THE FAGGOTS!!! - ********************

Thoze 2 Jabroniz goin at it
    will be hella laughz fo me ;D

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

i lol'd

Super Moderator

Lol, hope they both get out bad.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

....................aww shit

I really fuckin hate the faggot Lil Wayne and I dont hate or like 50. So I want 50 to win. I wouldnt mind if it ended the same way as the West Coast and East Coast beef though. :P

"I hope u die ugly"

Seriously how lame wasnt that?

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    I really fuckin hate the faggot Lil Wayne and I dont hate or like 50. So I want 50 to win. I wouldnt mind if it ended the same way as the West Coast and East Coast beef though. :P

"I hope u die ugly"

Seriously how lame wasnt that?
    ;D ;D ;D

Super Moderator

LMFAO @ THE THREAD TITLE! ;D ;D ;D

That two quarters/vitamin water line was pretty funny, but 50, while nothing special lyrically, could still kill Wayne in a diss track. Like Zirak said, I wouldn't mind if it ended like the East Coast/West Coast beef, or at least the Ja Rule/50 Cent beef.

Wayne wood murder 50...HA
    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

Fuck Lil Wayne that bitch, 50 would murder him.

" Real Muthaphukkin Chronic Killa!! "

50 Ends Careers Nuff Said
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by MeSsY mUtHaPhUcKkA
    Ja Rules career was already over, fuck 50
    [center][//center]

^^^ i could care less bout 50 nigga but ja beefin wit 50 killed his career
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN mUtHaPhUcKkA !
    50 can't say anything about ending careers when Kanye shit on him last year. 50s career got killed, he just didn't man up to his promise, making him more of a bitch than ja.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

"All About A Dollar, F*** Two Quarters"

I'm sorry, I didn't know Jigga was dissing 50 again. Best rapper my ass.

"Bitch I’ll pour Pour syrup in that vitamin water
    I hope you die ugly, and tonight will be gorgeous"

No comment.

50 CENT IS A FAKE MOTHER FUCKER!

HE IS FAKE AS PAMELA ANDERSON TITS!

FUCKIN LOSER WAS SUPPOSE TO RETIRE HIS SOLO CAREER SOON AS KANYE WEST BEAT HIS ASS

FUCK I HATE 50 CENT...AND LIL WAYNE FUCKIN SOUNDS LIKE HE'S CONSTIPATED EVERY TIME HE RAPS!

FUCK THEM BOTH.... BOTH CAN DIE UGLY!

I HOPE THEY GET VIOLENT LIKE GUNS N SHIT ARE INVOLVED BLOW EACH OTHERS FUCKIN FAGGOT ASS BRAINS OUT!

homie inoe dat but u noe how 50 is dat nigga will never admit defet
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    50 can't say anything about ending careers when Kanye shit on him last year. 50s career got killed, he just didn't man up to his promise, making him more of a bitch than ja.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.eazy-e11523
    Yeah..
    Seriously, Lil Waynes lyrics are simple, but packed with metaphors.
    Bet half ya'll can't even understand.
    (Lets see how much I get disses lol)

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

homie inoe dat but u noe how 50 is dat nigga will never admit defet
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax

Yes, he will never keep his word.

Cold187umKilla

Quote Originally Posted by EmCee187um
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.eazy-e11523
    Yeah..
    Seriously, Lil Waynes lyrics are simple, but packed with metaphors.
    Bet half ya'll can't even understand.
    (Lets see how much I get disses lol)
    i understand what that lil nigga is sayin....probally understand it more then u since im from the souffffffff......but on the real that nigga is just stupid....the shit he say aint special ill tell u that.....give me a case of pints of syrup a top notch recording stupid and a pound of weed and anyone can rap bout what the fuck he rappin bout........dj screw and the suc click been doin that shit since 93 he aint doin nuthin speical except sellin out the game.....makin it harder for niggaz to get syrup cuz now everybody and the fuckin grandmama know what the fuck promethizine wit codiene is now a days thanks to lil bitcheeezy.........plus he ridin texas and dj screw dickkkkkkkk to hard

Thread Information