Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All Eazy-E fans MUST READ!! All must respond!

Default All Eazy-E fans MUST READ!! All must respond!

All members, old and NEW must do their best in being respectful to all members.

The whole point of this forum is for Eazy-E / Ruthless Artist fans to come and read and leave feedback on posts .
    The Reason im making this post is that we are getting tired of certain members always acting like smart asses, talkin shit or putting people down.
    Instead of reading posts and giving an educated opinion or response the act dumb.

From now on. we are Permanently BANNING members. no matter who they are, if we feel they are effecting the forum in a negative way.
    not saying u can express yourself, just dont over do it .

Like i said, from now on we will BAN anyone with no explanation, NO Warning, if we feel they fucking up the site.

If u wana diss people and put them down all day long, make your own forum.

EVERY MEMBER WHO READS THIS MUST RESPOND WITH SOME FEEDBACK OR COMENT OR U MIGHT BE THE FIRST BANNED..LOL
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Default Re: All Eazy-E fans MUST READ!! All must respond!

Hahaha damn then we wont have any members left.. J/k yeah true this is an eazy e forum not a bullshit forum
    Polish & Proud

Quote Originally Posted by $ederos
    Hahaha damn then we wont have any members left.. J/k yeah true this is an eazy e forum not a bullshit forum
    Yea, thats what i was thinking too.
    It's ok to talk shit here and there but man, we dont need members who talk shit all the time with their negative feedback.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip
    Yea, thats what i was thinking too.
    It's ok to talk shit here and there but man, we dont need members who talk shit all the time with their negative feedback.
    true man, if a new member asks a question that has been questioned like 5-9 months ago then I think instead of harassing him we should do our best to answer his question.. Cause latley some smart asses has been harassing some new members for asking ''dumb questions'' And I think that's killing the forum!
    Polish & Proud

Super Moderator

Shit! Zero tolerance policy! Did this come from Dopeman being bombarded with insulting pics on this topic?

http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...topic=16193.15

Anyway, I think most of the major shit talkers aren't active, but having this policy will probably keep people like that away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Shit! Zero tolerance policy! Did this come from Dopeman being bombarded with insulting pics on this topic?

Anyway, I think most of the major shit talkers aren't active, but having this policy will probably keep people like that away.
    People should show the admins some more respect cause without Dopeman this forum wouldnt be so much of a hip hop forum, cause he always bring us some new hip hop news daily and for that I wanna thank dopeman.
    Polish & Proud

Partly.
    U guyz just cant throw shoes at the president!
    lol

hahhhahahahhahahahhahaha LoL!

&

i agree with this post...everyone is entitled to there own opinion without getting bullied or dissed or with a stupid remark....man i go to btnhboard.com and they got hardcore bone thugs fans
    new members join there every day i've noticed and the ?'s they ask have already been asked million times...but u know what btnhboard.com members dont get dissed or bullied or stupid remarks
    they actually get answered...I know alot of ppl pick on BSNATION i know i've done it few times and i regret it...sometimes he can be something else but u can help him by "YOU" being a mature person...instead of bullying him....NO QUESTION IS A STUPID ?...if u answer it in a mature manner.

& also if you are not a Eazy-E fan ....just leave seriously...go make ur own forum and go do ur own shit there....stop turning this site / forum into crap ..when ppl post stuff about eazy-e or any other ruthless related artists its always a negative answer or a stupid smart ass remark...if u dont like the fact there asking a question then dont answer...but ya u are entitled to ur opinons no matter what if u dont like the song goahead post that but there's no need to diss the person cuz they agree or dont agree.

THIS IS NO DISS TO EAZY-ECPT.COM

but when i come to Eazy-ECPT.com now i think its a BIG JOKE!
    when i go to BTNHBOARD.com i think Real Hardcore Fans who support Bone Thugs!

Eazy-ECPT.com is now comedy central
    BTNHBOARD.com is Hardcore Bone Thugs Fans talk about bone thugs related stuff

i know u can't talk about Eazy-E every day all day i know that...but let the new members speak and talk without being bullied...

goahead talk about other stuff ....talk about news sports poltics music whatever ...but why the negative bullying

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman

&

i agree with this post...everyone is entitled to there own opinion without getting bullied or dissed or with a stupid remark....man i go to btnhboard.com and they got hardcore bone thugs fans
    new members join there every day i've noticed and the ?'s they ask have already been asked million times...but u know what btnhboard.com members dont get dissed or bullied or stupid remarks
    they actually get answered...I know alot of ppl pick on BSNATION i know i've done it few times and i regret it...sometimes he can be something else but u can help him by "YOU" being a mature person...instead of bullying him....NO QUESTION IS A STUPID ?...if u answer it in a mature manner.

& also if you are not a Eazy-E fan ....just leave seriously...go make ur own forum and go do ur own shit there....stop turning this site / forum into crap ..when ppl post stuff about eazy-e or any other ruthless related artists its always a negative answer or a stupid smart ass remark...if u dont like the fact there asking a question then dont answer...but ya u are entitled to ur opinons no matter what if u dont like the song goahead post that but there's no need to diss the person cuz they agree or dont agree.

i know u can't talk about Eazy-E every day all day i know that...but let the new members speak and talk without being bullied...

goahead talk about other stuff ....talk about news sports poltics music whatever ...but why the negative bullying
    Real talk man stop bullying new members and if you done like Eazy-E then GTFO of here cause this is EAZY-Ecpt.com
    Polish & Proud

&

Real talk man stop bullying new members and if you done like Eazy-E then GTFO of here cause this is EAZY-Ecpt.com
    / RUTHLESS RELATED / HIPHOP FORUM / NEWS ETC.....

the funny shit was i didnt even say anything to him all i wrote was ummmmm okayyyyyy

&

Yeah if u support the real ruthless family and real hip hop ofcourse you're welcome to stay here, but if ur just gonna talk about noodles and bullshit like that (no offense to any member) then maybe this forum is not the forum u should be a member in?
    Polish & Proud

&

Yeah if u support the real ruthless family and real hip hop ofcourse you're welcome to stay here, but if ur just gonna talk about noodles and bullshit like that (no offense to any member) then maybe this forum is not the forum u should be a member in?
    yah noodles is some kindergarden shit

&

yah noodles is some kindergarden shit
    agree man, keep it ruthless in www.eazy-ecpt.com!!!
    Polish & Proud

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

*replies*

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    *replies*
    u have the best reply LoL! hehehhehe

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

*replies*
    That's how I do.

*replies*
    That's how I do.
    cream team style :P

:-* hi everyone happy holidays ya'll know i'm the off the wall member deal with it

> now on some real ish I come in this thread to see what's the deal i come across what hiphop wrote no disrespect but here is my true response
    so today was one of them days I woke up pissed off just plain stress out but i'm glad I got my money cause it was about to be front page news going on seeing me On america's most wanted I work hard for mines the boss was about to get it. Now as for us members doing what we can to keep the forum clean and popping I will say this any thing I don't see fit on here I will address it not really in a clean manger cause that's not me at all, but I will try to be gentle and kind. I really didn't feel like responsing either good nite

kool

wtf everywhere nice girls on eazy-ecpt, houmie....O_O .................double :P :P

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip

Partly.
    U guyz just cant throw shoes at the president!
    lol
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hopefully everyone will be kinder to the simple minded and those who ask questions that have been done 3 times before.

cool but we need to make a thread were members can solve they beef out but it must stay in the thread

Lololol @ Ajax
    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

Ghetto187

Everyone Needs To Chill BTW Im Cool With The New Rules

Quote Originally Posted by BSDNATION229
    cool but we need to make a thread were members can solve they beef out but it must stay in the thread
    we already had a beef thread what happened to it...the thing is guys its not about if u have beef its about when someone makes a topic asks a ? that has been asked b4 ppl start bullying the topic starter...why can't we just answer the ? like real humans instead of being fuckin assholes...go to another forum dosnt matter if the ? has been asked b4 they answer it not like us if we ask a topic the whole topic turns into a beef topic!

Cold187umKilla

i go away from my computer today to go christmas shopping and then some crazy shit pops off.....who yal talkin bout anyways man i keep it real 24/7 try to post as much rare shit as i can and keep it real with eveyrbody ONE LOVE happy holidays muthafuckaz

yeahhhh we need a beef thread......thumbs up,

ps. i hate nobody here ...........

wee need the three strike law..... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by BSDNATION229
    we already had a beef thread what happened to it...the thing is guys its not about if u have beef its about when someone makes a topic asks a ? that has been asked b4 ppl start bullying the topic starter...why can't we just answer the ? like real humans instead of being fuckin assholes...go to another forum dosnt matter if the ? has been asked b4 they answer it not like us if we ask a topic the whole topic turns into a beef topic!

If someone new asks a question thats been asked before, it doesnt hurt to post a link to the thread that answers their Q.
    We can also suggest to them to use the SEARCH feature before they ask.
    i know some members already do this.

Quote Originally Posted by LoC.kArPa
    wee need the three strike law..... ;D
    all that has been done and tried out.
    now we just ban with no warning! it's the way it has to be.

Thread Information