Thread: ****** DEAL OF THE CENTURY: RAPPER 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW'S CATALOGUE *******

Default ****** DEAL OF THE CENTURY: RAPPER 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW'S CATALOGUE *******

DEAL OF THE CENTURY: RAPPER 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW'S CATALOGUE ... SNOOP, DRE, TUPAC!!!

January 09, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just got some EXTREMELY interesting news. According to one of our most trusted insiders, rapper Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson is on the verge of making a MAJOR PURCHASE.

No not a new car or a house – but the rights to some of the most influential hip hop tracks EVER CREATED. An insider, who spoke to MediaTakeOut.com on the condition of anonymity claims that 50 Cent is preparing to aggressively bid for Death Row Records entire catalogue.

The catalogue, which was owned by mogul Suge Knight and is being auctioned in bankruptcy contains all rights to the following albums:

# Snoop Dogg – Doggy Style

# Dr Dre – The Chronic

# Above the Rim Soundtrack

# Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food

# 2Pac All Eyez on Me

# 2Pac The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory

# Snoop Doggy Dogg Tha Doggfather

# Lady of Rage Necessary Roughness

# Snoop Doggy Dogg Dead Man Walkin'

# 2Pac Until the End of Time

# 2Pac Better Dayz

# 2Pac Nu-Mixx Klazzics

And the price? The estate wants $24 million but MediaTakeOut.com's source claims that 50 will probably get it for half of that.

Sounds like a good deal to us ...

Members of teh press ARE REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeOut.com for its ORIGINAL REPORT. Failure to do so is PLAGIARISM>

Ghetto187

Default Re: ****** DEAL OF THE CENTURY: RAPPER 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW'S CATALOGUE *******

Finally 50 Cent Saves The Day

50 Cent Is The Best (Don't Ban Me Dopeman) ;D

Default Re: ****** DEAL OF THE CENTURY: RAPPER 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW'S CATALOGUE *******

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187

50 cent can suck michael jackson's dick!

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman

50 cent can suck michael jackson's dick!
    HAHHAHAHHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    IF this deal does happen I really really reallly HOPE THAT 50 CENT DOESN'T FUCK UP THOSE CLASSIC'S DEATH ROW TRACKS.

Fuck 50!! > >

Quote Originally Posted by thugster 4 lfe
    I love 50!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    Quote Originally Posted by thugster 4 lfe
    I love 50!!
    HAHAHA

Default Re: ****** DEAL OF THE CENTURY: RAPPER 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW'S CATALOGUE ****

[size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Default Re: ****** DEAL OF THE CENTURY: RAPPER 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW'S CATALOGUE ****

What exactly is he gonna do with them.

thats crazy. maybe he'll give Dre tha rights to The Chronic.
    whatever,
    but thats dope.
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by O.G.

[img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

Why doesn't Dre buy them? It would make sense for him to have access to his own productions again. I'm guessing there's something inside that is telling Dre not to have any possible relation to Knight again... But to me it doesn't make sense to have 50 cent in there f-=kin up everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    whatever,
    but thats dope.
    If 50 wuz a man && a person who wantz rezpect frm hip hop fanz old && new
    he should give Dre tha chronic && snoop doggystyle

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

WOW...I aint feelin 50 to much but damn
    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

That's a waste of money! What the Gay
    [center][//center]

Cold187umKilla

man i bet hes gonna take all the verses and remix them and make new wack songs with them with new wack ass 2009 beats

Super Moderator

:-\

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by blair
    Why doesn't Dre buy them? It would make sense for him to have access to his own productions again. I'm guessing there's something inside that is telling Dre not to have any possible relation to Knight again... But to me it doesn't make sense to have 50 cent in there f-=kin up everything.
    Dre probably doesn't give to much of a damn about his old music. He doesn't even remember the bassline to Deep cover. I'm sure he's sick of California Love too. HE doesn't listen to any of his old music.

Cuz 50 doesn't know what to do anymore with his paper. He's lost and out of ideas. Must be nice bein THAT rich.
    http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i154/miami_album/eazye3.png[/img]

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Dre probably doesn't give to much of a damn about his old music. He doesn't even remember the bassline to Deep cover. I'm sure he's sick of California Love too. HE doesn't listen to any of his old music.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

True though

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    whatever,
    but thats dope.
    If 50 wuz a man && a person who wantz rezpect frm hip hop fanz old && new
    he should give Dre tha chronic && snoop doggystyle
    Yeah, 50 should do that.

Default 50 vent

fuck shitty cents his mama is a punk!!! And his father is a yellow belly punk ass dyke
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

Thread Information