Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flesh N Bone Back In Jail

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Default Re: Flesh N Bone Back In Jail

Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    tell me who da fuck would expect sumthin like this to happen?
    Who wouldn't expect this. He is a rapper, with a record. People never learn. Flesh is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Who wouldn't expect this. He is a rapper, with a record. People never learn. Flesh is no exception.
    yeah but everyone was expectin sum new trackz, new dope flesh's verses and now this
    back to jail, I really wonder for how long will he stay in jail this time?

at least bg knocc out got smart and he's keepin his ass outta this bullshit, i wish flesh was that smart

at least bg knocc out got smart and he's keepin his ass outta this bullshit, i wish flesh was that smart
    BG got caught with a gun like a week after he was released...

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    BG got caught with a gun like a week after he was released...
    didn't know that
    anyways he's free, that's all that matters

so what if he's a rapper witta record? :P
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    so what if he's a rapper witta record? :P
    Because these dumbass rappers don't know how to keep out of trouble, further supporting the stereotypes about ignorant ass rappers. If they are adding to their jail record well into their thirties, it is safe to say they won't change.

damn yall are really goin hard on Flesh. :-\
    he aint stupid...nigga just made a bad decision.
    he kept his ass outta trouble for almost a year but shit happens.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Yeah, that's one way to downplay the severity of what he did by calling it a "bad decision". Your tone wasn't as forgiving with TrippleOG. And Flesh has been out for like 6 or 7 months? that's not almost a year. And does he deserve a cookie for that? 7 whole months?

Because these dumbass rappers don't know how to keep out of trouble, further supporting the stereotypes about ignorant ass rappers. If they are adding to their jail record well into their thirties, it is safe to say they won't change.
    so just because Flesh made one mistake & is back in jail, he aint gon change?
    when i was in the studio wit him, he wasnt acting stupid or nuthin. he was laid back & was in "good spirits."
    there was drink & smoke goin around & he wasnt touchin none of it...u can tell Flesh wasnt tryna get into all that.
    he was kickin game to me tellin me to stay focused wit what i do & to follow my dreams & not to get into any trouble. he was more laid back, if not, cooler than Bizzy is.

Yeah, that's one way to downplay the severity of what he did by calling it a "bad decision". Your tone wasn't as forgiving with TrippleOG. And Flesh has been out for like 6 or 7 months? that's not almost a year. And does he deserve a cookie for that? 7 whole months?
    he got out in July...thats about 9 months leading up to now. ALMOST a year
    what duz TrippleOG have to do wit this? :-\ we were all telling his ass to be careful but he didnt listen & he'll see wassup when his baby is born. we were tryna prevent dude from goin down that path cuz he's too young.
    but all u foos saying Flesh is stupid, ignorant, all that bullshit...cmon now

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

so just because Flesh made one mistake & is back in jail, he aint gon change?
    when i was in the studio wit him, he wasnt acting stupid or nuthin. he was laid back & was in "good spirits."
    there was drink & smoke goin around & he wasnt touchin none of it...u can tell Flesh wasnt tryna get into all that.
    he was kickin game to me tellin me to stay focused wit what i do & to follow my dreams & not to get into any trouble. he was more laid back, if not, cooler than Bizzy is.
    Of course it's possible for people to change, but since I don't want to argue about whether he will change or not by saying he won't, I'll say that it is improbable that he will change. Carrying a gun is probably routine for him, and thinks nothing of it.

And "acting stupid" can mean many things. I doubt Flesh was acting Paulie Shore stupid, but still being stupid for what he did, when he clearly knew that he should have not been doing that shit. Being stupid can be doing some Johnny Knoxville jackass shit, or getting caught up in Flesh's situation. they are 2 different kids of stupid, but stupid nonetheless. Good for him he wasn't messing with drugs n' shit. Too bad he didn't apply that to weapons and whatnot.

And anybody can tell you to stay out of trouble. There are many different kinds of scum in society that tell others to keep their noses clean(not saying Flesh is scum, just pointing out that anyone can say this).

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

what duz TrippleOG have to do wit this? :-\ we were all telling his ass to be careful but he didnt listen & he'll see wassup when his baby is born. we were tryna prevent dude from goin down that path cuz he's too young.
    Oh 9 months. Thought he got out towards the end of august, but eh, no time for small details like that.

And I brought up TrippleOG because it doesn't seem fair for you to take a what seemed to be a more aggressive tone towards TrippleOG and Flesh even though Flesh is a grown man, and like you said TrippleOG is young.

"u'll see how hard it is when the baby is waking ur asses up every 2 hours during the nite.
    we told u so nigga"

Sounds like you're trying to give him shit for that.

Oh 9 months. Thought he got out towards the end of august, but eh, no time for small details like that.

And I brought up TrippleOG because it doesn't seem fair for you to take a what seemed to be a more aggressive tone towards TrippleOG and Flesh even though Flesh is a grown man, and like you said TrippleOG is young.

"u'll see how hard it is when the baby is waking ur asses up every 2 hours during the nite.
    we told u so nigga"

Sounds like you're trying to give him shit for that.
    agressive? i wasnt trying to be aggresive wit homeboy...im just telling it like it is. i wasnt the only one giving him shit.

Super Moderator

To those thinking big of Flesh staying out of trouble for those few months, the other Bones still stay out of trouble. Don't tell me Flesh is just unlucky.

Default Re: Flesh N Bone Back In JAIL

AINT THAT A BITCH AINT THAT A BITCH!!! MAN FIRST BG KNOCC OUT! NOW THIS NIGGA FLESH! WTF MAN! R THE FUKIN PIGS JUST TARGETTING NIGGAS THAT DUE 10 YRS ON PURPOSE WUTZ NEXT SHYME?? I HAVENT EVEN GOT A CHANCE 2 HEAR SUM OF FLESHES NEW SHIT THAT SUX
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

Quote Originally Posted by jizz
    AINT THAT A BITCH AINT THAT A BITCH!!! MAN FIRST BG KNOCC OUT! NOW THIS NIGGA FLESH! WTF MAN! R THE FUKIN PIGS JUST TARGETTING NIGGAS THAT DUE 10 YRS ON PURPOSE WUTZ NEXT SHYME?? I HAVENT EVEN GOT A CHANCE 2 HEAR SUM OF FLESHES NEW SHIT THAT SUX
    I dont think it has to do with racism. I think it has to do with B.G.'s and Flesh's stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    I dont think it has to do with racism. I think it has to do with B.G.'s and Flesh's stupidity.
    B.G.'z stupidity
    didn't sum1 snitch on him && wuz had a warrent foe him && they found tha unregister gun while lookin through hiz houze
    && izn't he out again?i keep forgetting cuz he izn't releaznin new material

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirak
    B.G.'z stupidity
    didn't sum1 snitch on him && wuz had a warrent foe him && they found tha unregister gun while lookin through hiz houze
    && izn't he out again?i keep forgetting cuz he izn't releaznin new material
    Yeah, they found a gun. And he's out already.

Thread Information