Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0

    Default The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    since i closed my eazy e remix site i think everyone should have these Eazy E pellas... Eazy E was a great artist and i think he never reached his full solo status potential R.I.P E... By downloading this acapella collection u agree to post at least 1 dope remix on Eazy-Ecpt.com




    enjoy these acapellas guys.. (some of these pellas i actually paid for!!)

    and please if you download them drop a mix or two on this site and keep the legacy of Eazy alive

    **someone please sticky this topic***


    EazyE-CPT.com

    http://eazyeremix.com/acapellas

  2. #2

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    propz g, downloading right nw



  3. #3
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    hella props stalky

  4. #4
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Props man.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    aawwww snap!
    much props!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    props nigga


  7. #7
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    man i feel bad for stalky just knowing that his site is shutting down and he's giving away 1 of the most hard things to get for free damnnnnnnn
    if u download the acapellas please do keep on making mixes and keep eazy-e's legacy alive damnnnn yo i feel kinda sad 4 him
    anyways DJ's Please do what stalky says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    By downloading this acapella collection u agree to keep the legacy of Eric "eazy e" wright alive!!.

    - stalky


    R.I.P. Eazy

    "Why do they always put my boy 2 the side" - Dirty Red.


    www.eazyeremix.com


    GOD BLESS YOU STALKY!!!

    MUCH RESPECT HOMIE!

    even tho i wasn't on the site i wanna give u props for also keepin his legacy alive and hopefully u stay on this site and keep his legacy alive!!!!!!!!
    oh ya go ahead ur entitled to your own opinion say what u want whenever u want if u get dissed muthaphukk them!

    R.I.P. Eric (Eazy-E) Wright!

    Props Stalky!!!!!

  8. #8
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    man i feel bad for stalky just knowing that his site is shutting down and he's giving away 1 of the most hard things to get for free damnnnnnnn
    if u download the acapellas please do keep on making mixes and keep eazy-e's legacy alive damnnnn yo i feel kinda sad 4 him
    anyways DJ's Please do what stalky says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    By downloading this acapella collection u agree to keep the legacy of Eric "eazy e" wright alive!!.

    - stalky


    R.I.P. Eazy

    "Why do they always put my boy 2 the side" - Dirty Red.


    www.eazyeremix.com


    GOD BLESS YOU STALKY!!!

    MUCH RESPECT HOMIE!

    even tho i wasn't on the site i wanna give u props for also keepin his legacy alive and hopefully u stay on this site and keep his legacy alive!!!!!!!!
    oh ya go ahead ur entitled to your own opinion say what u want whenever u want if u get dissed muthaphukk them!

    R.I.P. Eric (Eazy-E) Wright!

    Props Stalky!!!!!
    yea what dope man said, shit maybe even move these to the VIP section, either way hella props stalky, imma be usin the fuck out of these accapellas, i had basically no accapellas before now i got a lot to play with thanks again homie

  9. #9
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    ya im going to move these right now to vip section

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Thanks for the support guys

    please move these back in the eazy e section .. i think everyone deserv's these pellas

    i wanna see more eazy mixes on the internet and the only way that will happen is if people have eazy pellas!!!

    take it EAZY!!!

  11. #11
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by stalky
    Thanks for the support guys

    please move these back in the eazy e section .. i think everyone deserv's these pellas

    i wanna see more eazy mixes on the internet and the only way that will happen is if people have eazy pellas!!!

    take it EAZY!!!
    your the boss of these pellas so i moved it back for ya


  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    Quote Originally Posted by stalky
    Thanks for the support guys

    please move these back in the eazy e section .. i think everyone deserv's these pellas

    i wanna see more eazy mixes on the internet and the only way that will happen is if people have eazy pellas!!!

    take it EAZY!!!
    your the boss of these pellas so i moved it back for ya

    Much respect dopeman!! i hope it brings more traffic to this site (and more eazy remixes!!)... you guys should setup and "Eazy E Remix" section!

    take care

  13. #13
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by stalky
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    Quote Originally Posted by stalky
    Thanks for the support guys

    please move these back in the eazy e section .. i think everyone deserv's these pellas

    i wanna see more eazy mixes on the internet and the only way that will happen is if people have eazy pellas!!!

    take it EAZY!!!
    your the boss of these pellas so i moved it back for ya

    Much respect dopeman!! i hope it brings more traffic to this site (and more eazy remixes!!)... you guys should setup and "Eazy E Remix" section!

    take care
    i will talk to the hiphop or u can u suggest it to him msg hiphopthug95rip let me him know
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

  14. #14

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Hella Propz Homie...

    Thanks
    [size=10pt][size=10pt]R.I.P.  TRIPPLE OG  & JASMINE[/size][/size]






  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Oh fuck yeah i needed some for my G-funk mixtape Mad props



  16. #16

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Props my man

    " Real Muthaphukkin Chronic Killa!! "

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    542
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Wow! Thanks alot man, I'm downloading these right now.
    http://www.youtube.com/andy4sta

  18. #18

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by thugster 4 lfe
    propz g, downloading right nw



  19. #19
    Casual T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,884
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Shyt thanx alot 4 dis shyt man

  20. #20

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    is there another link because its not working for me??
    [size=10pt][size=10pt]R.I.P.  TRIPPLE OG  & JASMINE[/size][/size]






  21. #21

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    is that a no??? :-\
    [size=10pt][size=10pt]R.I.P.  TRIPPLE OG  & JASMINE[/size][/size]






  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico A.K.A Casual_187
    is there another link because its not working for me??
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,424
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    that link aint workin.. takes me to some piratesunderground website
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

  24. #24

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    to stalky or whoever please upload to a working link like megauplode or rapidshare thx
    IM NOT RELIGIOUS BUT WRONG OR RIGHT, THAT'S ME


                                                                                              -EW-

  25. #25
    WICKED
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Yo can someone post the link for the acapellas?

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    Hell of ..A Player Homie
    ..Respect..Bro

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: The Eazy E Acapella Collection

    propzzzzzz

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:26 PM
  3. My Lil Eazy-E Collection
    By Ghetto187 in forum Graphix & Images
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 05:55 AM
  4. MY Lil Eazy-E Collection
    By LIL EAZY-E_MASTER in forum Lil Eazy-E
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 04:33 PM
  5. Lil Eazy-E Collection
    By jcnn13 in forum Lil Eazy-E
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •