Thread: TWITTER.COM

Default TWITTER.COM

JOIN TODAY @ TWITTER.COM

POST YOUR TWITTER LINK HERE......

The Official Eazy-ECPT.com Twitter Page
    http://www.twitter.com/EazyECPTcom

Default Re: TWITTER.COM

dumb question but wtf is the point of twitter?
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

Quote Originally Posted by O.G.

Why do so many people seem to like Twitter?

Simplicity has played an important role in Twitter's success. People are eager to connect with other people and Twitter makes that simple. Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant message, or the web.

Twitter's core technology is a device agnostic message routing system with rudimentary social networking features. By accepting messages from sms, web, mobile web, instant message, or from third party API projects, Twitter makes it easy for folks to stay connected.

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman

Simplicity has played an important role in Twitter's success. People are eager to connect with other people and Twitter makes that simple. Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant message, or the web.

Twitter's core technology is a device agnostic message routing system with rudimentary social networking features. By accepting messages from sms, web, mobile web, instant message, or from third party API projects, Twitter makes it easy for folks to stay connected.

still dont get it, kinda sounds like myspace

it basically is like myspace but no promotion straight typing n shit no banners no nothing much neater then myspace and no music on twitter so basically its kinda like msn messenger

example with twitter u can reply to someone and if the person is not on when the other person comes back on the other person will see ur reply and he can reply back to you then he leaves and u come back on u reply to him lol same thing as leaving a comment on myspace or facebook same shit different pile :P

it basically is like myspace but no promotion straight typing n shit no banners no nothing much neater then myspace and no music on twitter so basically its kinda like msn messenger

example with twitter u can reply to someone and if the person is not on when the other person comes back on the other person will see ur reply and he can reply back to you then he leaves and u come back on u reply to him lol same thing as leaving a comment on myspace or facebook same shit different pile :P

o i c, its like a less childish version of myspace

o i c, its like a less childish version of myspace
    basically yes you are right LoL!

and cleaner and you can only type up to 140 letters no more there's limits and 100 posts per hour :P

RT @LilVicMTZ 24 is the new 23!
    Get @ Me
    get it? ;D

Follow the Leader
    twitter.com/LilVicMTZ
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

Yeah.... I don't like myspace and seems exponentially gayer, no thanks

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

People use it to find out where Trey Songz took a shit an where. Replace Trey Songz with any celebrity. Gayspace is already enough for me, and that site pisses me off. I'd rather not increase my anger with other sites.

Super Moderator

Fuck twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    Get @ Me
    get it? ;D

Follow the Leader
    twitter.com/LilVicMTZ
    KOBE WILL NEVER BE JORDAN
    KOBE IS JORDAN'S SHADOW!

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Get @ Me
    get it? ;D

Follow the Leader
    twitter.com/LilVicMTZ
    KOBE IS JORDAN'S SHADOW!
    According to many commentators, ex-ball players, and many other in the NBA, 24 > 23. And that's what I go by, the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Get @ Me
    get it? ;D

Follow the Leader
    twitter.com/LilVicMTZ
    KOBE IS JORDAN'S SHADOW!
    According to many commentators, ex-ball players, and many other in the NBA, 24 > 23. And that's what I go by, the pros.
    ya those commentators are a bunch of idiots they change every week last week they said lebron is the best basketbal player this week its kobe bryant lol hahahahha bunch of losers change like diapers when kobe wins 6 championships then u come back to me until then kobe is no jordan the media is a bunch of fake ass's of course jordan isnt around to prove himself thats he's better dude 80's 90's jordan would still kick kobe's ass now if he was around...i guess this is the new era lil kids gonna think kobe's better cuz u get to see kobe bryant shine u didnt get to see jordan shine much....btw this era in basketball sucks weak ass no defense era....how the hell u thnk kobe scored 81 points i dunno wtf toronto was fuckin smoking, they wack toronto sucked period believe what u want say what u want but this is the weak era of basketball just like hiphop so believe that...if u dont and u hate what i say then whatever im done lol i rather be like mike then be like kobe but thats me and yall are entitled to your own opinion so ya i just waisted 5 minutes of my life typing this but none of u kids will ever understand lol and btw i didnt say kobe bryant sucks yes i know kobe is the best basketball player NOW! but he's still jordans shadow...and like i said b4 in the past to beat the best u gotta beat the best...and if u wanna say oohhh kobe broke jordans' record who gives a shit u never beat jordan....kobe lost twice in the nba finals....so dont give me that stat shit...cuz this is the weak era ....there were more dirty players back in the day dennis rodman, isah thomas, patrick ewing, scottie pippen, like i said there's no defense and yes KOBE, LEBRON, & WADE, CHRIS PAUL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF BREAKING RECORDS there's no defense....did u see today's wack game ORLANDO SUCKED LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!! NO DEFENSE!!!!!!

anyways im done ranting...have nice day STILL #23 > #24

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Get @ Me
    get it? ;D

Follow the Leader
    twitter.com/LilVicMTZ
    KOBE IS JORDAN'S SHADOW!
    ya those commentators are a bunch of idiots they change every week last week they said lebron is the best basketbal player this week its kobe bryant lol hahahahha bunch of losers change like diapers when kobe wins 6 championships then u come back to me until then kobe is no jordan the media is a bunch of fake ass's of course jordan isnt around to prove himself thats he's better dude 80's 90's jordan would still kick kobe's ass now if he was around...i guess this is the new era lil kids gonna think kobe's better cuz u get to see kobe bryant shine u didnt get to see jordan shine much....btw this era in basketball sucks weak ass no defense era....how the hell u thnk kobe scored 81 points i dunno wtf toronto was fuckin smoking, they wack toronto sucked period believe what u want say what u want but this is the weak era of basketball just like hiphop so believe that...if u dont and u hate what i say then whatever im done lol i rather be like mike then be like kobe but thats me and yall are entitled to your own opinion so ya i just waisted 5 minutes of my life typing this but none of u kids will ever understand lol and btw i didnt say kobe bryant sucks yes i know kobe is the best basketball player NOW! but he's still jordans shadow...and like i said b4 in the past to beat the best u gotta beat the best...and if u wanna say oohhh kobe broke jordans' record who gives a shit u never beat jordan....kobe lost twice in the nba finals....so dont give me that stat shit...cuz this is the weak era ....there were more dirty players back in the day dennis rodman, isah thomas, patrick ewing, scottie pippen, like i said there's no defense and yes KOBE, LEBRON, & WADE, CHRIS PAUL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF BREAKING RECORDS there's no defense....did u see today's wack game ORLANDO SUCKED LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!! NO DEFENSE!!!!!!

When Jordan winds 11 rings, come talk to me about Bill Russel. That's an inconsistency in you rings argument. If you were to base the best player strictly on rings, then you couldn't say Jordan was the best. Also, Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points, but were you around to see that game, and judge what was good or bad defense? And you can use today's game as an example of weak defense, just as much as you can use a game with extremely well defense to describe the game today, so you'll need more examples than 1, when all teams play 82 games per year. There's just no way 1 game defines a whole generation of ball players.

Get @ Me
    get it? ;D

Follow the Leader
    twitter.com/LilVicMTZ
    KOBE IS JORDAN'S SHADOW!
    Kobe aint in no one's shadow dick! aha
    he has his own legacy to fulfill!
    24 is the new 23

Get @ Me
    get it? ;D

Follow the Leader
    twitter.com/LilVicMTZ
    KOBE IS JORDAN'S SHADOW!

before there was Jordan, there was Magic, with Magic there was Bird, before them it was Dr. J, before him, it was Bill Russel.
    Kobe is now. we aint in the past. its hard to call someone the single most greatest basketball player when someone before him was considered the best to ever play.

24 is the new 23

got this message from BTNH on facebook
    since I'm a fan:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Worldwide is currently in signing mode!!! We are looking for the hottest new young rapper and singers in the world.

Please contact our Brand Manager on Twitter,

http://www.twitter.com/bigbobfrancis.

Follow him and send him links to your music. This is the only way we're looking right now, so follow him and post a link in your status so he can check out your skills.

Lets Go!!!

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Fuck twitter
    Jep. Why te fuck do we need another one of these sites?

twitter is shit

Cold187umKilla

[quote=Jorge Dat Krayzie Azz Mexican ]
    [quote=Mighty D.R. ]
    Fuck twitter

Waz tha point of twitter?
    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.eazy-e11523
    Waz tha point of twitter?
    To be updated every time a celebrity takes a shit, buys some nectarines, accidentally spits out their last piece of gum, or sneezes.

BHAHAHAHAHA i believe it ;D
    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

Fuck Twitter
    Instead Y Dn't U Twitter Theze Nutz N Yo Mouth!?!?!

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Fuck Twitter
    LITERAL ROFL! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOLOLOL ROTFLMAO
    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Fuck Twitter
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

i dont see point of twitter neither.. i mean wtf ppl dont care what u do as long as they dont need anything from you at the time (they usually call then), or if u're not famous

Thread Information