Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MICHAEL JACKSON.....HAS DIED

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Default Re: MICHAEL JACKSON - JERMAINE'S RENDITION INSPIRED PARIS SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR
    thats wussup! smh @ the media and people sayin she was coached and forced to say it.

It's probably because she was white, huh?
    wouldnt be suprise if that was the reason.
    *sigh* You're fucking rediculous
    Is it a surprise. He's not exactly heavy on intelligent posts.

Niggas love to make excuses. Niggas love to not no. Yes, Chris Rock, you do speak the truth.

Default Re: MICHAEL JACKSON - JERMAINE'S RENDITION INSPIRED PARIS SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats wussup! smh @ the media and people sayin she was coached and forced to say it.

lol. haha. but why it gotta be scripted? why couldnt she said that from the heart?
    but na she had to be coached. or TRAINED to do so.

<center> BAD.

lol. haha. but why it gotta be scripted? why couldnt she felt that from the heart?
    What does her race have to do with shit? But I agree, it's bullshit how they said that that was 'scripted'

lol. haha. but why it gotta be scripted? why couldnt she felt that from the heart?
    What does her race have to do with shit? But I agree, it's bullshit how they said that that was 'scripted'
    i never said it had to do with her being white. i did say i wouldnt be suprise if it was tho.

<center> BAD.

i never said it had to do with her being white. i did say i wouldnt be suprise if it was tho.

EXACTLY! What the fuck would her race have to do with anything? Are you Muslim? WTF?

matter fact i do believe it is because she's white.
    ight lets say debbie rowe was black or hispanic. and produced two kids.
    you think they would say that shit was scripted?
    hell no. they wouldnt gave 2 fucks about it. im sure they wouldve said it was sad and all that other emmotional shit.
    but the words scripted coach and trained wouldnt even been brought up.
    its like its gonna kill them if the kids move in with a black family.

<center> BAD.

matter fact i do believe it is because she's white.
    ight lets say debbie rowe was black or hispanic. and produced two kids.
    you think they would say that shit was scripted?
    hell no. they wouldnt gave 2 fucks about it. im sure they wouldve said it was sad and all that other emmotional shit.
    but the words scripted coach and trained wouldnt even been brought up.
    its like its gonna kill them if the kids move in with a black family.

.......What? You make absolutely no sense... at ALL!

<center> BAD.

Default Re: Article: 'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction..

Reading half this shit made me so fucking piss I mean really this man always got shitted on badly I know he in heaven happy like a mothafucka cause he was living in hell all his life a damn shame Big up to Al sharpton for bodying the shit out of the media and every body who dragged him to the ground his father Joe Jackson is going to get ran down when his time come no good having ass nigga can't wait the the REAL comes out

Default Re: Article: 'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction..

Quote Originally Posted by Sha*The Most Hated*Truth
    Reading half this shit made me so fucking piss I mean really this man always got shitted on badly I know he in heaven happy like a mothafucka cause he was living in hell all his life a damn shame Big up to Al sharpton for bodying the shit out of the media and every body who dragged him to the ground his father Joe Jackson is going to get ran down when his time come no good having ass nigga can't wait the the REAL comes out
    i stopped reading when they said "homosexual" just because he's not the typical womanizer "im about to bang me a few groupies tonight" alot of musicians seems to be, then therefore "oh he;s faggy" fuck outta here. but yea it seem like all the good shit mike did (giving away millions and millions of dollars to charity. music. dancing. paving away for not only blacks but other people of color. helping those in need. and the list goes on) nothing but BULL SHIT was thrown his way. this was probably the most generous kind hearted nigga ever but people played him so wrong.
    its like they dont want to see you succeed and help others succeed. they will find anything little thing to throw dirt on you. Mike couldve fuckin coughed and sneeze and it wouldve been on the news and tabloids claiming he has a disease or some shit.
    SMFH. i could only imagine what his life was like throughout his 50 years.

<center> BAD.

Default Re: Article: 'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful predicti

i stopped reading when they said "homosexual" just because he's not the typical womanizer "im about to bang me a few groupies tonight" alot of musicians seems to be, then therefore "oh he;s faggy" fuck outta here. but yea it seem like all the good shit mike did (giving away millions and millions of dollars to charity. music. dancing. paving away for not only blacks but other people of color. helping those in need. and the list goes on) nothing but BULL SHIT was thrown his way. this was probably the most generous kind hearted nigga ever but people played him so wrong.
    its like they dont want to see you succeed and help others succeed. they will find anything little thing to throw dirt on you. Mike couldve fuckin coughed and sneeze and it wouldve been on the news and tabloids claiming he has a disease or some shit.
    I agree with u

Agreed. It's also funny that this guy is saying all this stuff about Michael sneaking out to bone some dude, like wtf? Were you there with him when he did this? How come no other person in his entourage knows about this dude? How come his security guard said he had a GIRLfriend for the past 10 years? That's right, because that waiter is a loser and a low-life who wants to gain fame by using a persons name whom can't defend himself.

Not to sound like some fascist homo-hater, I just find it disgusting that someone would make up ANYTHING about a dead man, let him rest in peace. You fucks already pushed him deeper in the grave and bothered him for the past 40 years of his life, you can't let your favorite pin'ata go?

I agree wit all yall damnit...u yall made valid points
    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

Default Michael Jackson’s Father: The Awful Truth

No one can stop the avaricious, evil father of Michael Jackson.
    In the 18 days since Michael’s tragic death, Joseph Jackson has made at least a half million dollars off his late, famous son.
    This week, according to sources, “Good Morning America” paid Jackson around $200,000 for a series of interviews that commence tomorrow morning.
    ABC says it’s done this as part of a deal for a one-hour documentary on the Jackson family.
    At the same time, Jackson is said to be arriving in London tomorrow, the day that Michael was set to start his shows at the O2 Arena. Sources tell me that the British tabloids are paying Jackson at least $250,000 plus expenses to exploit Michael’s memory.
    Meanwhile, Michael—remember him? – is lying in a borrowed vault in Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles, still not permanently buried or interred because the Jackson family hasn’t figured out which location would maximize their profits best.
    The horror of Joseph Jackson is only more heightened by the fact that he’s told reporters this week that he somehow foresees exploiting Michael’s children as performers in a bid to regain his glory days of the Jackson 5.
    If Michael had a grave, he’d be rolling in it.
    Michael Jackson told interviewers many times how his father abused and beat him when he was a child. He said it through tears to Oprah Winfrey.
    There is abundant evidence that Michael hated his father. One insider working on Jackson’s business affairs since his death, a person who hadn’t known Joseph Jackson previously, said to me last week, “He killed Michael. Everything he did to to him led up to this. I’ve never met a more awful person.”
    Indeed, Joseph Jackson has never hesitated to try and cash in on Michael’s success after his superstar son finally broke free of him in the late 1970s with the “Off the Wall” album. Joseph is famous for coming up with schemes behind Michael’s back.
    To wit:On the day of Michael’s famous 30th anniversary solo show, Joe Jackson called a news conference and invited select journalists. I was one of them. It was obvious Michael had no idea this was going on. Mr. Jackson told us he was going to start selling footage of the Jackson 5 for profit. He was eager to be a star himself, clearly.
    I asked him about his parental philosophy. “You have to be strict with kids,” he said. “There’s nothing wrong with punishment as long as you know how to punish.” What would be a typical punishment? “Beat his back,” Joe Jackson replied before I could even get the question out.
    In 2004, before Michael’s child molestation trial began, I received a call from vulture journalist Daphne Barak. She said, “I have Joseph Jackson here and we want to talk to you about a project.” I hung up.
    This year, on March 26th, Jackson himself called me to say he wanted to take over the just announced concerts at the O2 Arena because only he and his partner Leonard Rowe would know how to run them. Shortly after that, Jackson and Rowe threw in with another concert promoter. The latter man filed suit against Michael to get a cut of his AEG Live contract.
    And still: three days after Michael died, Joseph Jackson turned up at the BET Awards in Los Angeles with a Michael Jackson impersonator in tow. He announced that he was starting a record company on national TV.
    It’s not the first time that Joseph Jackson has tried to claw his way back into the music business. A few years ago he tried in vain to launch a young female singer out of Las Vegas. The project didn’t go anywhere.
    Meantime, the judge in the custody hearing next Monday July 20th deciding the fate of Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson should be aware of some things in the Jackson family history. Joe Jackson has an illegitimate daughter named JohVonnie by a woman named Cheryl Terrell. Janet actually mentioned this in an interview with Parade Magazine in 2008.
    He also had at least one other extramarital relationship, with a woman named Gina Sprague. All of this has been documented in various Jackson books, including one by LaToya.
    Also, Katherine Jackson filed for divorce twice during her marriage, once in 1973 and again in 1979. In each case she was persuaded not to go through with it rather than hurt the family’s reputation.

Default Re: Michael Jackson’s Father: The Awful Truth

somebody better shoot his ass people like him doesnt deserve to walk on this planet
    Polish & Proud

thats why micheal bodied his bum ass in his will left him nothing and said he doesn't want any of his kids around joe jackson I see them kids getting taken from MJ moms just because of joe public appearance she better not let that old granny around the kids talking bout MJ oldest son can sang like his daddy he can wait for his grandson to start making music thats what he said at the bet awards his mind and heart was never right

let him be evil, because at the end God will not take him into his kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    let him be evil, because at the end God will not take him into his kingdom.

fuck that faggot
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

joe is a hard dude. he was like he doesnt show tears but he was hurtin on the inside.
    or w/e but different people weep in different ways. but damn its like money is always on this dude mind
    not sayin that its a bad thing but making money off your son death? trynna bury him @ neverland
    so you can turn it into a memorial amusement park. mike didnt want to go back to neverland.
    mike did say he thanks his father for some of the shit he done because if it wasnt for joe whoopin him
    then he probably wouldnt have the love for children like he had. or somethin along those lines
    mike had mixed feeling over his pops mixed emotions and shit.
    it is joe fault that mike started doin those prescription drugs i heard mike didnt even want to do the pepsi commercial
    but Joe just kept eggin him to do it for the fans and family.
    by far the meanest creepiest lookin nigga i;ve seen.
    i wouldnt call him evil. he just didnt take any tolerance.
    throwin his kids agaisnt the wall was some evil shit tho. damn joe
    but the cord whoopins and plastic bat ass whoopins...... classic shit

<center> BAD.

ahaha thats some ghetto shit! when ur parents beat u wit anything lying around the house...ahahaha
    i used to get chanklas thrown at me, i got hit witta paddle, video game controllers...ahaha fuuuuuck that shit is funny
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

i fucking hate his dad > >

Quote Originally Posted by Scope

ahaha thats some ghetto shit! when ur parents beat u wit anything lying around the house...ahahaha
    i used to get chanklas thrown at me, i got hit witta paddle, video game controllers...ahaha fuuuuuck that shit is funny
    haaa fuckin fly swatters LOOOL@ game controllers hated those.
    the extra thick phone books. gettin poked with a toothpick.
    a broom.... and the list goes on

<center> BAD.

My mom and dad just used back scratchers pretty much, although I do remember a belt once....

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

My mom and dad just used back scratchers pretty much, although I do remember a belt once....
    Oh damn. Not the back scratcher. That was my grandma's favorite weapon. She'd smack Godzilla the fuck down had he stepped to her.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax

Oh damn. Not the back scratcher. That was my grandma's favorite weapon. She'd smack Godzilla the fuck down had he stepped to her.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL, I thought I was like the only one here getting beat up by my parents. Shoes and cords are their favorite weapons.
    A kid needs to get his ass whooped from time to time. Otherwise he'll never respect and obey his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirak

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL, I thought I was like the only one here getting beat up by my parents. Shoes and cords are their favorite weapons.
    A kid needs to get his ass whooped from time to time. Otherwise he'll never respect and obey his parents.
    No, you don't even KNOW! I was never big on beating kids asses or whatever, but after I've met and seen the transformation of my nieces into monsters, and watching the parents do nothing, KIDS NEED THEIR FUCKING ASSES KICKED!

Seriously, the 2 YEAR OLD will walk around my house like, "I fucking hate you," and the 5 year old won't do anything you tell her to and just say, "You're not my boss of me." and the worst part is, I can't even punish them! This one time the 5 year old was being a smart ass and whatever, and then she pinched me, I let it go until she pinched me like the fifth time, then I grabbed the fucking bone marrow out of her skin and pinched the fuck outta her (Not really, I barely even grabbed her) she started crying, and I get bitched at about how bad of a kid I am by her mom.

The worst part is is that they're rubbing off on my other niece, the two year old, whos already gonna be a little shit and doesn't need the help.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No, you don't even KNOW! I was never big on beating kids asses or whatever, but after I've met and seen the transformation of my nieces into monsters, and watching the parents do nothing, KIDS NEED THEIR FUCKING ASSES KICKED!

Seriously, the 2 YEAR OLD will walk around my house like, "I fucking hate you," and the 5 year old won't do anything you tell her to and just say, "You're not my boss of me." and the worst part is, I can't even punish them! This one time the 5 year old was being a smart ass and whatever, and then she pinched me, I let it go until she pinched me like the fifth time, then I grabbed the fucking bone marrow out of her skin and pinched the fuck outta her (Not really, I barely even grabbed her) she started crying, and I get bitched at about how bad of a kid I am by her mom.

The worst part is is that they're rubbing off on my other niece, the two year old, whos already gonna be a little shit and doesn't need the help.
    God damn. I hate them puss ass parents. I wish Bernie Mac was still alive. He'd punch those kids right in the throat, not giving a fuck.

all kidz need to get hit in tha mouth
    know ur role && juzt ur mouth u lil jabroniz
    imma be hella ole skool wit my kidz IDGAF

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

God damn. I hate them puss ass parents. I wish Bernie Mac was still alive. He'd punch those kids right in the throat, not giving a fuck.
    lol

<center> BAD.

yea the younger ones are the worse. i just wanna slap the shit outta the lil bad ass toddler ones and the early childhood ones
    who are bad as fuck. bad for no reason. being bad just to be bad. doing dumb shit just to be doing it cuz
    they know they can do it. kids these days are a mess.
    like my lil nephew he's like 5 and he has a attitude like a young bitch. i had some sour patch kids and he has rotten nasty ass teeth
    he has the mouth of a Parana. so he was like "can i have some" im like "cuz have u seen your--"
    then out the blue he said "LAH" like cutting me off hella quick before i even said "teeth". he stay doin that shit.
    then if you trynna say somethin to him he would just keep sayin. "LAH." all quick and shit.
    if he know you about to say no to him or ask him to do something he would either "LAH"
    your ass or str8 ignore u.
    and his dumb ass young mother
    lets him talk back to her and shit. basically he runs her. and he has a thing for ignoring you.
    she came to my grand dad house cryin because i guess the kid slapped her and i guess she "called" herself
    whooping him but he
    ended up beatin her ass instead.
    she a stupid ass. he was playin with a barbie doll one time and i snatched it away from him
    tellin him play with somethin else. he thew the most unbelievable tantrum ever. then his mother
    sayin just give it back to him please! smfh
    i could just beat his ass with the belt buckle.
    worse age 3-9.

<center> BAD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information