Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offical Micheal Jackson thread:

Super Moderator

Default Offical Micheal Jackson thread:

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson......It has finally set in.

We will miss you.

I love you.......you will not be forgot.

I paid tribute today to MJ on my turntables....played him all day.

This is the Jacksons Platnium LP I got to see at the Hard rock Biloxi last month. I was so excited to see it.

<br />

Ghetto187

Default Re: Offical Micheal Jackson thread:

Cool Stuff R.I.P.

Super Moderator

Thanks Ghetto...............

What's up with your sig.......???
    <br />

Super Moderator

Ghetto.................................damn, I am so sorry. I just seen the thread. You are fucking kidding me. Tripple OG was a cool dude. I am so soory about your cuz dude. I feel so much for you right now. Sorry.
    <br />

nice plaque, RIP
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

Ghetto187

Quote Originally Posted by Codeine
    Ghetto.................................damn, I am so sorry. I just seen the thread. You are fucking kidding me. Tripple OG was a cool dude. I am so soory about your cuz dude. I feel so much for you right now. Sorry.
    Its Cool Man Thankz May All Three Rest In Peace

Cold187umKilla

damn man u got a platnium jackson 5 plaque thats awesome hell yea

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by O.G.
    nice plaque, RIP
    Yeah...it was cool to see OG.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    damn man u got a platnium jackson 5 plaque thats awesome hell yea
    Shit...............I wish it was mine......nah, I seen it at the Hard Rock in Biloxi Mississippi......it was cool.
    <br />

rest in peace to the king

Super Moderator

Nice. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Dat Krayzie Azz Mexican
    Nice. RIP

WE MISS YOU MICHAEL

WE LOVE YOU

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Happy birthday to THEE greatest Entertainer in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

you'll be truely missed....R.I.P :'( :'( :'(
    [size=10pt][size=10pt]R.I.P.  TRIPPLE OG  & JASMINE[/size][/size]

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Happy birthday, and RIP man. Damn.

Happy Birthday Mike!

Shit ain't the same without you.
    "Most people - same job, same gig, doing the same thing 10 years from now. Us, we don't know what we are doing 10 minutes from now. "

LONG LIVE THE KING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HIS NOT DEAD IF WE STILL HEAR HIM AND SEE HIM!

Super Moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND RIP MJ!

I still find it hard to believe he's dead :'(

Super Moderator

RIP

Yesterday i went to a party and was surprised how much Michael Jackson they played. That way he'll never be forgotten.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    RIP

Yesterday i went to a party and was surprised how much Michael Jackson they played. That way he'll never be forgotten.
    I notice Mike gets hella more airplay now. Even the rap stations here play Mike sometimes. And the oldies station plays him hella more.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    RIP

I notice Mike gets hella more airplay now. Even the rap stations here play Mike sometimes. And the oldies station plays him hella more.
    Yeah, Kube and 92.5 usually kick off their old school hours with Mike now, and play him pretty frequently throughout the day as well, and the other day I was flipping through the channels and "The Girl is Mine," was on the oldies channel, so that was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND RIP MJ!

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    RIP

Yeah, Kube and 92.5 usually kick off their old school hours with Mike now, and play him pretty frequently throughout the day as well, and the other day I was flipping through the channels and "The Girl is Mine," was on the oldies channel, so that was cool.

yea i know what u mean
    me && my buddy were comin back from a bonfire && tha radio station doez that friday nite all tha booty shakin muzicc,&& they threw P.Y.T. into it
    thought that wuz dope
    Happy Birthday && R.I.P. MJ

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Default MICHAEL JACKSON'S - ************ THIS IS IT ************ 10.28.09 - R.I.P. MJ

Default Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S - ************ THIS IS IT ************ 10.28.09 - R.I.P. M

imma go fo sho

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Default Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S - ************ THIS IS IT ************ 10.28.09 - R.I.P. MJ

Props on the info. I'll watch it on DVD.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.

Default Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S - ************ THIS IS IT ************ 10.28.09 - R.I.P. M

this likea documentary?
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

Default Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S - ************ THIS IS IT ************ 10.28.09 - R.I.P. MJ

aint this his rehearsal video?

this likea documentary?
    Yes thats the crazy part we going to see his last dance moves and interviews from people who knew him

In life, movies were one area of entertainment that Michael Jackson never conquered. In death, the King of Pop may finally expand his kingdom to the multiplex.
    Sony Pictures finalized a deal Monday to release a musical film composed from 80 hours of rehearsal footage shot in preparation for the 50 London concerts Jackson was preparing when he died June 25.
    Named after the title of those concerts, which Jackson had vowed would be his last, the movie This Is It is scheduled for release Oct. 30.
    The film will open simultaneously nationwide and around the world on that date, Sony Pictures spokesman Steve Elzer says. It's a quick turnaround for a movie, but Elzer says editors have been at work on the footage since before the deal was struck, and the remaining two months will be plenty of time to complete the project. "We're not rushing it, but we do want to get it out there," he says.
    Sequences will be in 3-D, and new interviews are planned with those who knew and worked with Jackson on the incomplete project.
    Negotiations to acquire the footage for theatrical release began in mid-July, roughly three weeks after Jackson's death. A bidding war between the major Hollywood studios broke out then for the still-unfinished film.
    The release announcement came shortly after Sony's final bid of $60 million for the film rights was approved Monday by a Los Angeles County probate court administering deals between Jackson's estate and concert promoter AEG Live, which had to refund $85 million for ticketholders to the London shows. But AEG is poised to benefit from the renewed passion for all things Jackson.
    What remains unclear is the form the film will take: Will it be pure performance from Jackson, or is there final interview footage? Will it include only the most polished rehearsals, or will audiences see aspects of the show in incomplete form?
    And how will the film address his death? A chronological approach, building to his last night of rehearsal — or will it skirt his death entirely?
    AEG representatives familiar with the footage did not immediately return calls for comment.
    It's also unclear what the public's appetite will be.
    "The whole thing is about DVD sales, which will be significant. But not theatrical," predicts David Poland, veteran industry reporter for Movie CityNews.com. Recent concert films by U2 and the Rolling Stones have had tepid box-office runs.
    "You're asking people to go to a movie theater and spend $10, $15 to see a concert of old songs they'll see on DVD in the next few months," Poland says.

Props!!!!! SHA !!!!!!!

For the INFORMATION!!!!!!

Definately gonna see it. And in 3d!

Quote Originally Posted by Sha*The Most Hated*Truth
    this likea documentary?
    Yes thats the crazy part we going to see his last dance moves and interviews from people who knew him

In life, movies were one area of entertainment that Michael Jackson never conquered. In death, the King of Pop may finally expand his kingdom to the multiplex.
    Sony Pictures finalized a deal Monday to release a musical film composed from 80 hours of rehearsal footage shot in preparation for the 50 London concerts Jackson was preparing when he died June 25.
    Named after the title of those concerts, which Jackson had vowed would be his last, the movie This Is It is scheduled for release Oct. 30.
    The film will open simultaneously nationwide and around the world on that date, Sony Pictures spokesman Steve Elzer says. It's a quick turnaround for a movie, but Elzer says editors have been at work on the footage since before the deal was struck, and the remaining two months will be plenty of time to complete the project. "We're not rushing it, but we do want to get it out there," he says.
    Sequences will be in 3-D, and new interviews are planned with those who knew and worked with Jackson on the incomplete project.
    Negotiations to acquire the footage for theatrical release began in mid-July, roughly three weeks after Jackson's death. A bidding war between the major Hollywood studios broke out then for the still-unfinished film.
    The release announcement came shortly after Sony's final bid of $60 million for the film rights was approved Monday by a Los Angeles County probate court administering deals between Jackson's estate and concert promoter AEG Live, which had to refund $85 million for ticketholders to the London shows. But AEG is poised to benefit from the renewed passion for all things Jackson.
    What remains unclear is the form the film will take: Will it be pure performance from Jackson, or is there final interview footage? Will it include only the most polished rehearsals, or will audiences see aspects of the show in incomplete form?
    And how will the film address his death? A chronological approach, building to his last night of rehearsal — or will it skirt his death entirely?
    AEG representatives familiar with the footage did not immediately return calls for comment.
    It's also unclear what the public's appetite will be.
    "The whole thing is about DVD sales, which will be significant. But not theatrical," predicts David Poland, veteran industry reporter for Movie CityNews.com. Recent concert films by U2 and the Rolling Stones have had tepid box-office runs.
    "You're asking people to go to a movie theater and spend $10, $15 to see a concert of old songs they'll see on DVD in the next few months," Poland says.

FUCK YA ILL SPEND $15 OR & $10 IN THE MOVIE THEATRES & ILL BUY THE GOD DAMN DVD
    FUCK YOU POLAND SAYS WHATEVER UR NAME IS

Thread Information