Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW INFO!!! [14/08/09]

Default NEW INFO!!! [14/08/09]

Okay I Juss Logged Into MySpace And Lil E Changed His Status To This...

''WORKIN ON NEW MUSIC NEW LABEL AND DOCUMENTARY. STAY TUNED TO ALL LOYAL FANS IM STARTING UP THE CAR!!! GETTIN READY''

New Label???...This Could Kick Shit Off
    Documentary..Im Liking It

Juss Another Witing Game Now

Default Re: NEW INFO!!! [14/08/09]

2 bad we gonna have to wait 6 years for that to drop ;D
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

Quote Originally Posted by O.G.
    or never

lil eazy-e is all talk

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

NWA Entertainment Re-booted?

Big fucking deal, hes started or co-started atleast 3 labels so far.

Fuck Lil E, he ain't half the rapper or the buisnessman his father was.

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Big fucking deal, hes started or co-started atleast 3 labels so far.

Fuck Lil E, he ain't half the rapper or the buisnessman his father was.
    i agree with GOD

FUCK LIL EAZY-E

HE SUCKS!

Original_BG

Lil E waisted quite bit of time already

its all up to nipsey hussle , roccett, jay rock to repesent the west but lil e is dope to

SuperMac

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    or never

lil eazy-e is all talk

u mean this no talented motha fuka bout 2 start from the begining all over again? FUCK! sum body please shoot this lil nigga like big said ur nobody till sumbody kills u. So that way mayb it will make nigas wanna listen 2 his sorry shit and think man lil eazy would of probly been tight if he wuz still alive. after 2days convo wit the homie ajax i dnt look at lil eazy the same
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

Lil Eazy-E is in RUTHLESS RECORDS now!

Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    Big Whoop .... Ruthless Record died When Eazy-E died SO FUCK RUTHLESS RECORDS & THAT BITCH TOMIKA

& FUCK LIL EAZY-E

Big Whoop .... Ruthless Record died When Eazy-E died SO FUCK RUTHLESS RECORDS & THAT BITCH TOMIKA

& FUCK LIL EAZY-E

So U Dont Like Lil E Dopeman No??

Quote Originally Posted by C-B213

& FUCK LIL EAZY-E

So U Dont Like Lil E Dopeman No??

i did @ 1 point when he was keep it street but then he just started going commercialized
    ya ya i know you gotta be commericialized to sell albums blah blah blah
    whatever, anyways i dont give 2 shits about lil eazy-e & he aint no where on the same status as Eric "Eazy-E" Wright!
    like i said when Eric Wright Passed Away Ruthless Records DIED, see i would have gave props to Tomika if she continued
    the legacy & not screwing some ppl on the record label, anyways i can give 2 shits if lil eazy-e has an album or documentary or anything i dont care no more
    i know for a fact he aint gonna come out with an album, but i was really really shocked that "RE-BIRTH OF GANGSTA RAP" mixtape was actually released
    anyways ya fuck that lazy azz

I Find It Hard To Come With When People Say ''Ohh Lil Eazy Aint No Eazy-E n Will Never Be On His STandards''....When Has Lil E Ever Claimed To Be Better Than His DaD Or Being On The Same Level?

I Find It Hard To Come With When People Say ''Ohh Lil Eazy Aint No Eazy-E n Will Never Be On His STandards''....When Has Lil E Ever Claimed To Be Better Than His DaD Or Being On The Same Level?
    Because he's making a disgrace of his father Legacy.

Y Because HeS Findiong It Hard To Get SHit Released..Maybe Its Not Lil E..Maybe Its The Labels Keep Fucking Him Around..And Didnt Blackground Just Go Under?? Thers Another Fuck Up That AInt His Fault

lies

<center> BAD.

DGAF
    he hazn't releazed shit in monthz...really since "what we claimin" came out
    unlezz i see sum public progrezz like a clip from tha doc or 1 or 2 new songz
    no love foe lil e till i see productz from tha total slience ova tha monthz

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Y Because HeS Findiong It Hard To Get SHit Released..Maybe Its Not Lil E..Maybe Its The Labels Keep Fucking Him Around..And Didnt Blackground Just Go Under?? Thers Another Fuck Up That AInt His Fault
    maybe he just sucks thats why labels aren't bringing out his music hahahahahaha lol haha he sucks lol ROFLMAO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

okay im done ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Again, he's started like 3 different labels and hasn't done shit on HIS OWN LABEL. Second, he sucks. Third, you don't need a record label to produce and distribute music anymore, he could put his shit on myspace or whatever. He's not doing shit, period; you're about the only one believing in the MYTH anymore.

Again, he's started like 3 different labels and hasn't done shit on HIS OWN LABEL. Second, he sucks. Third, you don't need a record label to produce and distribute music anymore, he could put his shit on myspace or whatever. He's not doing shit, period; you're about the only one believing in the MYTH anymore.

its funny ppl still have faith in Lil Eazy-E

Im a just call this nigga lil e e aint worth of using his pops name. So all i gotta say is fuck lil e and who ever believes in him. The legend past years ago and the legacy still carries on but not on lil e's shoulders.
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

Quote Originally Posted by jizz
    Im a just call this nigga lil e e aint worth of using his pops name. So all i gotta say is fuck lil e and who ever believes in him. The legend past years ago and the legacy still carries on but not on lil e's shoulders.
    on Eazy-ECPT.com Shoulders woooooooooooooooooooo

Thats Wright!!!!!!!

Eazy-ECPT.com

Super Moderator

Its funny how half of you saying Fuck Lil E, where the same fuckers defending him 2 years back when I was going around telling u guys that he a fake trying to sound and look like his father just to feed of his fame. I had some respect for Lil E till he dissed Game. Thats where I saw his bitch ass was all about fame. All he does is remake his dads shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Its funny how half of you saying Fuck Lil E, where the same fuckers defending him 2 years back when I was going around telling u guys that he a fake trying to sound and look like his father just to feed of his fame. I had some respect for Lil E till he dissed Game. Thats where I saw his bitch ass was all about fame. All he does is remake his dads shit.
    well most of us should have listened to ya and i regret defending his azz so ya ill admit back then i did back lil eazy-e up now as time has changed he's a fuckin lazy fuck
    i can give 2 shits if he says tommorrow or today that his albums coming out & if it does come out, ill just download it see if its good and then ill see if its worth buying
    but he'll still suck in my opinion, if soulja boy can drop an album im pretty sure lil eazy-e can drop an album also, but ppl still have that gay ass excuse about oh maybe lil eazy-e can't get signed to a label
    bullshit!!!!!!!

lol fuckin i see these jabroni's getting signed & ppl saying that lil eazy-e can't get signed lol straight bullshit!

lil eazy-e just sucks end of discussion

now back to FUCKIN KDAY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

well most of us should have listened to ya and i regret defending his azz so ya ill admit back then i did back lil eazy-e up now as time has changed he's a fuckin lazy fuck
    i can give 2 shits if he says tommorrow or today that his albums coming out & if it does come out, ill just download it see if its good and then ill see if its worth buying
    but he'll still suck in my opinion, if soulja boy can drop an album im pretty sure lil eazy-e can drop an album also, but ppl still have that gay ass excuse about oh maybe lil eazy-e can't get signed to a label
    bullshit!!!!!!!

lol fuckin i see these jabroni's getting signed & ppl saying that lil eazy-e can't get signed lol straight bullshit!

imma request them to play a lil eazy song just for u

bullshit!!!!!!!

I BEG U PLEASE DONT I REALLY REALLY BEG U DO NOT REQUEST TO PLAY NO DAMN LIL EAZY-E

AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT SONG WOULD THEY PLAY ON THERE LOL

MOST OF SONGS WERE WACK ONLY FEW GOOD SONGS

THE FEW SONGS WEREN'T EVEN THAT DOPE LYRICALLY :P

bullshit!!!!!!!

Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.

bullshit!!!!!!!

I BEG U PLEASE DONT I REALLY REALLY BEG U DO NOT REQUEST TO PLAY NO DAMN LIL EAZY-E

naa naa i think i should request some crank that soulja boy, u can sing to it in the car

bullshit!!!!!!!

naa naa i think i should request some crank that soulja boy, u can sing to it in the car
    I think they'll yank the cord off the wall. ;D
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.

bullshit!!!!!!!

jesus christ just shoot me please!

Thread Information