Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: DIRTY RED TRACKS

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    13

    Default DIRTY RED TRACKS

    any1 got any dirty red trcks they cud put up or send me??

  2. #2
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    160

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    U can buy some Ringtones if u a fan.


    search ruthless dirty red @ http://www.myxer.com
    or get Street Heat vol 1 and 2 at

    http://thugstaclothing.mybisi.com/pr..._175796/?page1
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  3. #3
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    smh @ this topic

    support the damn artist if u want good music

    if u dont want good music then dont support the artist

    aint no rapper want to give out free songs to anyone & that def wont motivate them to make more music if u keep requesting stuff

    buy the album or song

    everyone keeps buying lil wayne crap & soulja boy crap & all this wack shit being played on the radio, thats why these faggot rappers keep making records 1 after 1 after 1
    cuz most of yall keep supportin fake wack music and that motivates them to make more music.

    real mc's are dying slowly and wack azz bubble gum plastic rappers keep making music cuz there selling, the mainstream hiphop is waaaaaack thats why i never support none of those faggots

    i support dirty red, young maylay, wc, dj crazy toones, and on & on & on but my sale wont motivate him to make more music or other mc's we need you all to support good music buy the album or song

    anyways mc ren has a new album coming out soon lets see how many ppl actually buy the abum, i have a feeling ppl will download it & thats all anyways im not getting nothing outta of this but i dont wanna see
    these rappers dissappear cuz yall didnt support them, i want good music not wack music, and when real mc's are gone yall gonna cry and cry more and whine like babies

    that goes same for OFFICIAL EAZY-ECPT.com DJ's the reason the DJ's here are still making music cuz yall leave them feedback if u didnt they would stop posting mixes
    every person needs motivation to do something and thats us the fans support the artists!

    lol im done

    back to my muthaphukkin corona !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





  4. #4
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    smh @ this topic

    support the damn artist if u want good music

    if u dont want good music then dont support the artist

    aint no rapper want to give out free songs to anyone & that def wont motivate them to make more music if u keep requesting stuff

    buy the album or song

    everyone keeps buying lil wayne crap & soulja boy crap & all this wack shit being played on the radio, thats why these faggot rappers keep making records 1 after 1 after 1
    cuz most of yall keep supportin fake wack music and that motivates them to make more music.

    real mc's are dying slowly and wack azz bubble gum plastic rappers keep making music cuz there selling, the mainstream hiphop is waaaaaack thats why i never support none of those faggots

    i support dirty red, young maylay, wc, dj crazy toones, and on & on & on but my sale wont motivate him to make more music or other mc's we need you all to support good music buy the album or song

    anyways mc ren has a new album coming out soon lets see how many ppl actually buy the abum, i have a feeling ppl will download it & thats all anyways im not getting nothing outta of this but i dont wanna see
    these rappers dissappear cuz yall didnt support them, i want good music not wack music, and when real mc's are gone yall gonna cry and cry more and whine like babies

    that goes same for OFFICIAL EAZY-ECPT.com DJ's the reason the DJ's here are still making music cuz yall leave them feedback if u didnt they would stop posting mixes
    every person needs motivation to do something and thats us the fans support the artists!

    lol im done

    back to my muthaphukkin corona !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    HELL YEA fo real my DMAN shit imm get back to my Remy

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    he puts shit out for free sumtimes anyways thats all im askin for is the free shit
    not a lecture

  6. #6
    cenobite
    Guest

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    i will be buying tha ren album defo i support my artists

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    he puts shit out for free sumtimes anyways thats all im askin for is the free shit
    not a lecture
    Here's a free Dirty Red Mixtape, all the tracks are Chopped and Screwed by Cold187umKilla
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=17000.0

    Here's another one called "West Coastin" it has about 10 tracks, should give you something to listen to until his new album drops
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=16317.0
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    he puts shit out for free sumtimes anyways thats all im askin for is the free shit
    not a lecture
    Here's a free Dirty Red Mixtape, all the tracks are Chopped and Screwed by Cold187umKilla
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=17000.0

    Here's another one called "West Coastin" it has about 10 tracks, should give you something to listen to until his new album drops
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=16317.0
    tried these alreaady they dont work sum one shud put those up again

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    he puts shit out for free sumtimes anyways thats all im askin for is the free shit
    not a lecture
    Here's a free Dirty Red Mixtape, all the tracks are Chopped and Screwed by Cold187umKilla
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=17000.0

    Here's another one called "West Coastin" it has about 10 tracks, should give you something to listen to until his new album drops
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=16317.0
    tried these alreaady they dont work sum one shud put those up again
    They work just fine.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  10. #10
    Original_BG
    Guest

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    smh @ this topic

    support the damn artist if u want good music

    if u dont want good music then dont support the artist

    aint no rapper want to give out free songs to anyone & that def wont motivate them to make more music if u keep requesting stuff

    buy the album or song

    everyone keeps buying lil wayne crap & soulja boy crap & all this wack shit being played on the radio, thats why these faggot rappers keep making records 1 after 1 after 1
    cuz most of yall keep supportin fake wack music and that motivates them to make more music.

    real mc's are dying slowly and wack azz bubble gum plastic rappers keep making music cuz there selling, the mainstream hiphop is waaaaaack thats why i never support none of those faggots

    i support dirty red, young maylay, wc, dj crazy toones, and on & on & on but my sale wont motivate him to make more music or other mc's we need you all to support good music buy the album or song

    anyways mc ren has a new album coming out soon lets see how many ppl actually buy the abum, i have a feeling ppl will download it & thats all anyways im not getting nothing outta of this but i dont wanna see
    these rappers dissappear cuz yall didnt support them, i want good music not wack music, and when real mc's are gone yall gonna cry and cry more and whine like babies

    that goes same for OFFICIAL EAZY-ECPT.com DJ's the reason the DJ's here are still making music cuz yall leave them feedback if u didnt they would stop posting mixes
    every person needs motivation to do something and thats us the fans support the artists!

    lol im done

    back to my muthaphukkin corona !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    So true homie ;D

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    he puts shit out for free sumtimes anyways thats all im askin for is the free shit
    not a lecture
    Here's a free Dirty Red Mixtape, all the tracks are Chopped and Screwed by Cold187umKilla
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=17000.0

    Here's another one called "West Coastin" it has about 10 tracks, should give you something to listen to until his new album drops
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=16317.0
    tried these alreaady they dont work sum one shud put those up again
    They work just fine.
    k ill download em but itll be a waste of time

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    he puts shit out for free sumtimes anyways thats all im askin for is the free shit
    not a lecture
    Here's a free Dirty Red Mixtape, all the tracks are Chopped and Screwed by Cold187umKilla
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=17000.0

    Here's another one called "West Coastin" it has about 10 tracks, should give you something to listen to until his new album drops
    http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton/ind...?topic=16317.0
    tried these alreaady they dont work sum one shud put those up again
    They work just fine.
    yea i told ya i downloaded it and it said windows connot open file

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    so no ones guna giv me dirty red shit?? id buy it but obviously his shit aiont in stores

  14. #14
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    160

    Default Re: DIRTY RED TRACKS

    Quote Originally Posted by ben09
    so no ones guna giv me dirty red shit?? id buy it but obviously his shit aiont in stores
    go on youtube and search dirty red.
    u can find a few of his songs on there.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 05:58 PM
  2. dirty red tracks
    By thugster 4 lfe in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:35 PM
  3. Dirty Red tracks that I need...!
    By Opazo in forum Dirty Red
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:27 PM
  4. Dirty Red Tracks
    By Sederos in forum Dirty Red
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •