Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY NEW SONG TITLED "EAZY-E" 9-7-2009 / ALBUM RELEASE DATE

Default BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY NEW SONG TITLED "EAZY-E" 9-7-2009 / ALBUM RELEASE DATE

heard on facebook that bone thugz n harmony are gonna release a new album this month on the day of eazy-e's birthday

THE NEW RELEASE DATE OF THE BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY ALBUM WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ON SEPT 7,2009... THE "46TH" BIRTHDAY OF THE KING OF GANGSTA RAP "EAZY E".....THE ICON WHO PUT B.T.N.H. IN THE GAME!!!! AS WE ANNOUNCE THE DATE ON HIS DAY...---WE WILL FILL YOU IN ON OTHER MAJOR BONE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! THANKS FAN FAMILY! STAY TUNED FOR THE RELEASE OF THE SONG PROUDLY TITLED "EAZY E" ON 9-7-2009....R.I.P. ERIC"EAZY E" WRIGHT...

Default Re: Bone thugz n harmony new album!

thanks for information man
    R.I.P Charly, Jasmine and their unborn child

[quote author=R@lph-E5150 link=topic=18760.msg238899#msg238899 date=1260384753]
    [quote author=KRF link=topic=18760.msg238898#msg238898 date=1260384570]
    cand have a cevilised convesation wit yall
    im out man
    [/quote]

haha no
    u want sum civilized?go to newgroundz
    thiz iz eazy-ecpt we strive on bein fucked up,ignit,&& politically incorrect
    [/quote]

Default Re: BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY NEW SONG TITLED "EAZY-E" 9-7-2009 / ALBUM RELEASE DATE

thanks for the news thugster 4 life i researched it & i edited ur post and posted it under ur reply

anyways once again thanks cuz

oh ya cuz there not gonna release a album there gonna release the date for there new album & a song titled "Eazy-E"

release date for there new album / new song title eazy-e

Default Re: BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY NEW SONG TITLED "EAZY-E" 9-7-2009 / ALBUM RELEASE DATE

WORD, is this gonna be the first OFFICAL RADIO single?

but this could be false

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST BUST A NUTT!

NO JOKE!

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKIN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKK KKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BONE BONE BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cenobite

saw this on btnhboard so it is legit

Quote Originally Posted by cenobite
    its legit yup but is it the first single off there new album or just a street single do u know?

cenobite

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    its legit yup but is it the first single off there new album or just a street single do u know?
    it is a street single

Major Announcement: We are releasing the official "street single", a tribute to our mentor, titled "Eazy-E" on September 7, what would have been his 46th birthday!!!

it is a street single

Major Announcement: We are releasing the official "street single", a tribute to our mentor, titled "Eazy-E" on September 7, what would have been his 46th birthday!!!
    sweeeeeeet well thats good to know cuz if its street single then they might make it raw / dark / old skool bone style hopefully

i hate bones new style its to oompa loompa i miss there old dark style

hopefully its like crossroads or something

they better have a good beat not a new style beat

thank cuz

http://twitter.com/BigBobFrancis

on twitter

@BigBobFrancis SEPT 7,2009...EAZY E TRIBUTE SONG......WILL BE RELEASED BY BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY!!!!

cenobite

and it will be on the album and it is a crossroads type beat btnhboard have heard the instrumental and they say it is dope and they have high hopes for this single

BONE IS DEFO BACK

and it will be on the album and it is a crossroads type beat btnhboard have heard the instrumental and they say it is dope and they have high hopes for this single

BONE IS DEFO BACK
    i hope your WRIGHT

for the sake of Eric "Eazy-E" Wright they better be back!!!!!!

Eazy-E is probably shaking his head with all that gay ass oompa loompa that keeps coming out but if this is a dope azz track & def on the same level as crossroads
    then im def gonna bust a nut but then again i got no high hopes for this tracks cuz when u look forward to something it always turns out like shit!

Super Moderator

Read this on btnhboard a while ago.
    Still propz

Quote Originally Posted by OPAZO
    HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST BUST A NUTT!

NO JOKE!

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKIN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKK KKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf...wow u really are gay for rappers. ahaha
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

Okay seriously guys, why are you all cumming in your panties over a song? They say something about Eazy on pretty much every album, I remember one song got pretty popular actually, it said something about Crossroads or something... hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Okay seriously guys, why are you all cumming in your panties over a song? They say something about Eazy on pretty much every album, I remember one song got pretty popular actually, it said something about Crossroads or something... hmmm...
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    i don't wanna judge && i won't take anyone'z word till i hear it myself
    too many timez have i been disappointed cuz word of mouth bout a song(z) (Lil Eazy'z catalog)

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Read this on ThaWasteLand a few days ago. Bobby is BTNH's manager, so it should be legit.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope

I JUST BUST A NUTT!

NO JOKE!

not as gay as u Angelina Jolie...I dont give blowjobs like to my favorite rappers

I JUST BUST A NUTT!

NO JOKE!

not as gay as u Angelina Jolie...I dont give blowjobs like to my favorite rappers

ahaha u still wit that same old joke? cmon foo.
    nigga u the one gettin all moist when Ren, Bone, or whoever else comes out wit new music or when someone mentions Eazy. i dont be saying "OMG I JUST BUST A NUTT CUZ MY FAV RAPPER MADE A NEW SONG! OMG MC REN! MC REN!! "

ahaha cmon homegirl!
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

I JUST BUST A NUTT!

NO JOKE!

THIS IS GOIN
    G TO BE SO FUCKIN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKK KKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahaha u still wit that same old joke? cmon foo.
    nigga u the one gettin all moist when Ren, Bone, or whoever else comes out wit new music or when someone mentions Eazy. i dont be saying "OMG I JUST BUST A NUTT CUZ MY FAV RAPPER MADE A NEW SONG! OMG MC REN! MC REN!! "

ahaha cmon homegirl!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    ohh shitt my eyez juzted buzted nutz from laughin too hard
    ohh mann that made my day ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THERE ALBUM TO DROP
    W.S.A. CREW DOIN IT BIG ALL DAY EVERY DAY SAYIN FUCK A LAME

Super Moderator

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP EAZY-E!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?? OMG!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!! I just came

But seriously folks, I hope they do it right

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP EAZY-E!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?? OMG!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!! I just came

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

[BTW WHERES ITZ ON MUTHAPHUKKA]

I was wondering the same thing.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.

I can't wait to hear that track, I reckon they'll pull it off, even if it's a little bit like crossroads then that would make my day
    http://www.youtube.com/andy4sta

man all theese nigga jumpin on the eazy e band wagon all of a sudden! Ive been an eazy e fan 4 hella years. Im so much of a eazy e fan i even had "r.i.p. Eazy e" in my yearbook picture section next 2 my pic at the end of my lil bio thingy i wish i could post it up bu i dnt have a way 2 prove it
    cuz im the quicka picka uppa quick to pick up a bitch" eazy e

cenobite

should be out at 6pm pacific time like doa remix heres hoping

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Here I Am
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

cenobite

UPDATE

it is comin today just waiting for the guy who releases the shit 2 come back of his holiday later today be patient it is on it's way

Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187

Here I Am
    missed ya bro welcome back lol

Thread Information