Thread: Foe ALL DJ'z Producerz && Mixerz

Default Foe ALL DJ'z Producerz && Mixerz

I Don't Know If U Guyz Know Or Not,But I Would Be More Than Happy To Pozt Mixez && Shit Like That On My Youtube Page.
    I'm still poztin FTW2S Vol.2 trackz but if other ppl want their shit pozted on youtube,i have room on my page,pluz actually i wanted to know if thegame101
    or supermac if i could pozt "it'z on 09" not juzt instrumental but tha song mac mixed wit tha remake.
    But All Future mixez that wanted me pozted on youtube i will do,juzt holla atcha boy..see ya round buddy boy

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Cold187umKilla

Default Re: Foe ALL DJ'z Producerz && Mixerz

yo raplh are we gettin many viewers on the frum the west 2 south vol 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    yo raplh are we gettin many viewers on the frum the west 2 south vol 2?
    not alot
    like one video haz like 23 viewz && thatz tha mozt,but imma start finizhing pozting up tha mixtape.

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

SuperMac

Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    I Don't Know If U Guyz Know Or Not,But I Would Be More Than Happy To Pozt Mixez && Shit Like That On My Youtube Page.
    I'm still poztin FTW2S Vol.2 trackz but if other ppl want their shit pozted on youtube,i have room on my page,pluz actually i wanted to know if thegame101
    or supermac if i could pozt "it'z on 09" not juzt instrumental but tha song mac mixed wit tha remake.
    But All Future mixez that wanted me pozted on youtube i will do,juzt holla atcha boy..see ya round buddy boy
    go ahead my bro.

Ghetto187

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMac
    go ahead my bro.

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    go ahead my bro.

DJ Jus-B-Gun

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    go ahead my bro.
    i have also chosen to take the lazy way out

Thread Information